Obesity

How do we solve the obesity crisis? Should the government enforce dietary standards and physical activity?

Attached: lardo Calzonian.jpg (1280x960, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.20018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's not a crisis to the world elite. it's a solution.

Attached: georgia guidestones.jpg (863x483, 86K)

Some fat people look glorious

Attached: 2gsqfd.jpg (476x600, 76K)

We set up a committee which oversees food production and make it entirely sugar free. Kinda like it was in times of pre-Tudor life except more fancy.

Anyone else starting to suspect that these "obesity problem" threads are just excuses to post fat people that fat fetishists jerk off to? I've seen multiple threads like this that have had "attractive" fat girls in them. I think they may be thinly veiled fetish threads.

Deport blacks and hispanics, and encourage more high IQ people to breed while discouraging low people from breeding.

Low IQ is associated with increased odds of obesity, particularly in female adolescents and in adolescents with high SES.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

Cross-sectional studies have found that obesity is associated with low intellectual ability and neuroimaging abnormalities in adolescence and adulthood.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3813310/

Childhood general intelligence has a direct effect on adult BMI, obesity, and weight gain, net of education, earnings, mother's BMI, father's BMI, childhood social class, and sex. More intelligent children grow up to eat more healthy foods and exercise more frequently as adults.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/oby.20018

Attached: Obesity by race.png (915x689, 114K)

2 options:
1) Let things sort themselves out naturally - ie death
2) Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 13K)

"Should government..."

No.

"Should we as an educated people begin to share recent understandings about nutrition to help the obese individuals in our lives. High fat low carb or zero carb lifestyle saved my life, and took me down from 400 to 200 in less than 2 years. A simple tip was all it took for me to escape the fat prison. It was the sugar filled processed garbage I was buying that kept me stuck for so long.

Holy fuck

Give fat people cigarettes.
You think I'm fucking with you, but if you look at the number of smokers to fatties over a timeline, one went up and the other went down.
Now you're probably thinking "but that's just one addiction for another", which is true, but fat people will either die of a heart attack at 45 or smoke and die of cancer at 45 but at the very least look good.
So how do we get fat people to smoke? Cut considerable amount of taxes off cigarettes, they're just too damn expensive, granted 20 dollars for two packs a day is still cheaper than 50 dollars a day eating fried chicken, but fuck taxes.
I'm 101% fucking serious about this too, we can get liberals and the mainstream media behind this idea quickly too by showing that we're insanely anti-tobacco and they'll have no choice but to take the opposite stance.

If people want free healthcare...enact a responsibility clause. Give them standards to meet...certain BMI etc. They can choose to get fat if they want, but if you have bad knees because you're too fat and need surgery...guess you're gonna have to lay down the credit card...which I highly recommend NOT doing because boomers wrecked our economy visa vis credit.

End all medical care to anyone who's obese. Let them kill themselves if they want, I just don't want to pay for it.

Attached: 1555946325125.png (1209x704, 926K)

society accepts obesity

This. Fuck these people who don't have self control. This mindset is very boomer.

>1pbtid

just stop giving two shits
keep yourself healthy, the rest will sort themselves out

Attached: 1518908654975.png (236x236, 144K)

he's got the boulder build

This is why we can't have free healthcare.

Fatties. Unapologetic fatties with their fat related health conditions that will demand treatment all while refusing to change their diets.

What a legend
Look at the shape of this human

His body must be donated to science
He has achieved a new form

Attached: D9CA60AD-821C-4379-8F0D-58B355F7A8C6.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Vladimir Harkonnen's best cosplay.

As for dietary problems, the best answer are bigger taxes on the major fast food producers. Make their products hardly available to the poorfags and problem will be solved. And as for extra money from junkfood networks use them to some health care for obesse people and antidiabethycal programs.

PAY FORE MY GASTRIC BYPASS

the few times ive had to fly on a plane ive been sat next to at least 1 mindnumbingly obese fucking pig. worse flight was a quick one to an alternate airport to get on another plane (whatever thats called) it was a 45 minute flight and the fat fuck to my left was literally oozing into my fucking seat and was asleep snoring and morphing into my seat before the fucking plane even took off. i had to jab him in his fucking lard to wake him up at least 3 times that fucking flight. it was disgusting. the literal land whale disgusting pigs should be forced to buy an entire fucking row at double price every time they get on a plane.

Just let them die

Make speed OTC again. Simple.

Attached: 1415161709153.png (500x501, 293K)

Ban sugary drinks and kill the top executives of PepsiCo, Coca-Cola and Nestle.