Jow Forums BTFO

lost another 2 posters

Attached: 1552842699107.png (1087x819, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They communicated direct threats while waving guns around. They were the niggers. Fuck them

White niggers, good riddance

Two more Aryan Nation recruits.

Based and niggerpilled

that's 3 this week

Ill play devils advocate here and argue that they were held to a higher standard because of their skin color

>direct threats and waving guns = 19 years
>killing someone = 20+ years

?????

In Europe u could've killed 3 ppl and got less jail time.

hahaha gottem dude that's so funny how you called them niggers dude gottem that's so normal hahaha yo lit!!!!

>being this mad
you disagree with him?

Very soon, tables will be turned, and this will be mirrored.

Anyone who cricises or says anything negative about whites or Christians, will be sent to jail.

White people had enough, and they won't put up with this any longer.

Minorities will get back everything they did to us.

And the next decades will be about whites taking revenge.

Look at what you did to white Christian countries, they are full of animals and degenerates.

Punishment is coming.

All kikes fuck off.

LAND OF THE FR-

19 years for verbal threats? and what kind of heading is that?

where's the link fag.

Attached: 1512835034455.png (1276x886, 664K)

Honk. Honk.

Numbers don't lie. When you act like white trash you get treated like white trash.
You can't play devils advocate if you don't have a point. They waved guns around and told children at a birthday party they were going to kill them. That's a crime regardless of skin color.
Combined 19 years. As in one of them got 9 years, the dude probably got 10 because he drove and facilitated the whole process.

That was a bullshit charge and a bullshit sentence. The cuckes in control of the South make their ancestors turn in their graves.

Hate is useless. Genocide is necessary. Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide, which the Germans were too nice to do. Those genes are too harmful to everyone else. The second half of the 20th century demonstrates the need for Jewish extermination.

Attached: 1556321329543.jpg (6480x1080, 1.53M)

Keep dreaming you retarded faggot, it's only going to get worse for you.

Attached: do it pol.jpg (634x431, 48K)

I do. Fuck you boomer opticscucks who gladly sell out your own race.
If two niggers threatened a White kid with guns (or tossed on off of a balcony) and were sentenced to jail, the niggers would be rioting in the streets because they have RACIAL SOLIDARITY, unlike you literal cuckolds who are HAPPY that your racial brethren are going to rot in a ZOG dungeon for a decade. Kill yourselves.

Did they have priors? If not, niggas need to appeal, pronto.

>white trash and proud

I remember the original thread(s) about this sentencing. half the posts were shaming the two for being hillbillies or whatever. It was then that I knew t his board is full of shitskins and faggots

I don't want revenge, I just want the immigration laws tightened and civil rights repealed so I can legally form a segregated community.

You are correct sir.

And it's like a year old

next time they might as well pull the fucking trigger

>Anyone who cricises or says anything negative about whites or Christians, will be sent to jail.
>White people had enough, and they won't put up with this any longer.
Not likely. there's never going to be enough prowhite political will to even approach the kind of protections nonwhites have. Let alone criminalizing criticizing whites.
We're already approaching 50% concentration and it's already the case that whites are super polarized on race. things might get so bad that whites group up for self interest but that will only happen after we lose the white majority.

>Heavy prison sentence for saying bad words

Are we Europe now?

>Jose Torres
Why should I care again?

to be honest a fine would be okay something like $900.

black or white its shitty to make threats at a kids birthday.

no 19 years shitty but still $900 fine shitty.

Threats aren't protected by the first amendment.

The top one needs info adding about how they literally took a knife and cut a piece of his scalp off.
I saw it.

Who cares. Use their plight as propaganda while the larger societal trends prevail.

Attached: US JEWS ARE DYING OUT.jpg (800x869, 183K)

jose torres!!! our white aryan brother supremacist neonazi!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooo

Pretty devastating double standard, Should compare Eric Clanton too.

That's what make us different from niggers you dumb mutt.

The reason we have them is because they act like that, and if you were to adopt their behavior that makes you a nigger too

Attached: 1553620575157.gif (607x609, 754K)

>implying this is a good thing

The normie jews are dying out, leaving the shill-core israelites and power-lich Rothchilds alive with all the say in the jewish communities.

good riddance

This triggered faggot ex dee lulcakes

That you June?

>That's what make us different from niggers
That's also why we're being slowly genocided by the kikes. Because cucks like you have no RACIAL SOLIDARITY!

What a bunch of fucking retards. Absolute trash.

People commit murder and receive less than that in civilized countries.

thank god this will never happen to me. Because if have suffer a similar amount of injustice, when i get out i am gonna be making bombs for 5 years str8, so i can blow a 1000 of them at a time.

What is the reasoning behind this sentence other than to send a message to white bios

Lol that ID. Please tell me you are a NEET.

So they didn't kill anybody and not even injure and got 19 years?

Attached: 1381471.png (395x355, 9K)

Can a mutt tell me why it's ok for headlines to say white trash but not nigger?

The rule of law is gone.

Attached: 5C0877EF-3AA0-4106-B360-A14A3B69EB47.jpg (1668x1951, 1.34M)

So what's the real story here?

I've got the official line: they shouted racial slurs and "threatened birthday party revelers with a shotgun". Already, this makes a 13-year prison sentence ridiculous. Did not fire the weapon. Did not injure anyone. Did not attempt to harm anyone. Did not demand property be handed over.

But even then, I'm not buying it. What I'm gathering here, is that they were given these severe sentences because they wouldn't plea bargain, that they plead not guilty and denied making threats. Which they wouldn't do if there was evidence. Everyone has cellphones these days. The first thing that would happen is that the phones come out, someone starts recording.

What they're accused of is pulling up to a child's birthday party, and entirely unprovoked, aimed weapons at the children and yelled that they were going to kill them all. Then they proceeded to... not shoot anyone, and drive away.

What I suspect happened is that they rode around with their flags only responding to the abuse and threats that they received as they did so, and offended blacks decided to make up the most severe false accusations that they could. I've noticed that the news coverage doesn't talk about evidence, and it doesn't talk about accusations, it just says that they did it. If the evidence was strong and the accusations were reliable, they'd have reported on those. When there's a screw-job going on, they get vague about evidence and firmly assert the final conclusions they want you to believe.

Attached: 10 years.jpg (848x808, 83K)

It's five years for JUST a death threat. Which they did, add the guns and the "hate crime" aspect (which is bullshit) 7-10 years wouldn't be unheard of. Not sure what else they hit them with. But those pasty niggers fucked up, and good riddance.

I detect universalism.
I don't care if they wave guns at niggers so long as they don't do that shit to white people.

white guilt

He has a point. Just not a point you are comfortable confronting.

Jesus niggers are fucking ugly.

Look at those stupid nigger lips, all fat and puckered 24/7
Positively fucking repulsive.
I just want to punch him in his ugly nigger face for being so god damned fucking hideous.

Close your fucking mouth you god damned nigger ape.

Attached: disgust.webm (720x300, 388K)

This is so old you nigger

Yeah, the egalitarian universalist impulse needs to die. Threatening a nigger doesn't make you a nigger any more than milking a cow makes one a calf.

White behavior is for white people; let's stop extending the benefits of white society to ingrate third worlders.

Reminder that niggers doing this would only get charged for the guns they aren't allowed to own because they're felons. Meanwhile they go extra hard on Whites, especially non-liberal/leftist Whites. Remember gentlemen: The death of the Judge is the birth of Justice.

From what I read, you're right, but I'm saying - just saying - a nigger could literally kill someone and get off in less than 20 years. Also
>Woman got off with less time
S u r p r i s i n g

Tearing apart lives because someone said nigger. Fuck these clown courts.

Shut up, nigger.

>Combined 19 years
Guess again
>Jose "Joe" Torres, was sentenced to 20 years, with 13 years in prison, after a jury convicted him on three counts of aggravated assault, one count of making terroristic threats and one count of violating of Georgia's Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act.

>Kayla Norton was sentenced to 15 years, with six years in prison. She was convicted on one count of making terroristic threats and one count of violation of the Street Gang Act.

Aarvoll was right about you, you're a CIA glownigger.

>being this cucked
They did it to NIGGERS, RETARD.

Actually you are wrong. They actually.got hopped up on meth and previously were at a walmart threatening people before going to the park and threatening children with loaded weapons. On top of that they had priors

>The death of the Judge is the birth of Justice.
Neetshee talks about this

Whites will win because they take it personal.

what in the literal fuck is that thing where his mouth is supposed to be? is that the prolapsed anus everyone talks about? literal intestine in the open air? I'm gonna puke

democracy top kek.

>It was then that I knew t his board is full of shitposters and losers
FIX'D

>They actually.got hopped up on meth and previously were at a walmart threatening people before going to the park and threatening children with loaded weapons.
What are you basing that on? Are you just repeating the official line to me, or is there solid evidence that they actually did these things, and weren't just convicted on the testimony of people who hate them and were likely to lie?

Note: there are no drug convictions involved.

Old story but this desu
Shit is fishy.

meanwhile, black murderers and rapists are given probation or reduced sentences by activist judges. and nobody cares. even Molly Tibbits father cucked despite knowing his whore daughter was sodomized by a Mexican wielding a corn cob.

Attached: 1554986033523.gif (220x233, 273K)

>Punches woman and she dies
>not murder
What am I missing here?

THIS IS ME

Attached: windsor-davies.jpg (193x200, 9K)

The fact they tested positive for meth and had convictions for possession. We are all better off with these retards in prison.

What actually got was a terrorism charge passed by white legislators. They caught patriot act shit

I think the term you're looking for is "political prisoner". These people are absolutely trash human beings, and also political prisoners.

What's your source on that? I'm not finding anything about meth.

This

No evidence presented.

So this is the new angle. Asserting white identity is terrorism.

>> combined 19 years

Sentences will be served in unison. He'll he out in 3.

You shouldnt fuck with kids. Im fine with the 3 years he'll serve. However when he gets out and kills a male nigger over 18 ill vote to acquit

I think I've figured out the judicial hierarchy.

> nigger fakes a hate crime, hired actors to stage the whole thing, charges are dismissed

Niggers get literally zero punishment for hate crimes.

> muslim rapes 10 year old girl, gets 22 days community service

Muslims get community service for rape of a child.

> white person says rude words, gets 19 years prison

White people get imprisoned for hurting feelings.

The backlash that will occur in 15 years will be fucking HARSH

>Sentences will be served in unison. He'll he out in 3.
He got sentenced to 13 years in prison, plus 7 years probation.

Lmao. They didnt explain the fact that the bitch DIED??

hahahahhaha

I call them wiggers, you yellow faggot.

Attached: 1556462472093m.jpg (1024x1024, 170K)

It was the gun dumbass.

>leaving the shill-core israelites and power-lich Rothchilds alive
So, there won't be any "good jews" left with any redeemable qualities to appeal to non jews. There will only be the worst of the jews left to erode the last remnants of white guilt and attract the hate of the rest of the earth.

Attached: barbara-spectre-jewish-woman-jews-are-going-to-be-at-the-center-of-that.jpg (300x148, 14K)

Cope

>murder

Attached: 1555943178867.gif (360x240, 1.57M)

The nigger is saying it's not murder because it's okay to kill someone if they call you nigger..At least according to a nigger.

there's different classifications of killing, when it's not planned it can be murder in the 3rd degree, involuntary homicide, ______ manslaughter.

i'm curious if nigger has proof she said it

First amendment violation means he won’t serve a single day

These jews love to scare you but in the end it’s all smoke and mirrors. This time, however, the “ovens” will be very real