Why is it so easy for a man to fall in love?

Why is it so easy for a man to fall in love?

Attached: 239220_5bd381ce7a6ab7b8512296afb6ed223e357dc006.png_facebook.png (1200x630, 346K)

Biology

They invented it

women are less decisive

Love is how men phrase perverseness

Love or lust....

You're projecting, retard

could that really be called love then

The only person a woman will ever love is their kid.

Namefag is right.

this

i dont like this
can somebody please refute this?

Attached: angry.jpg (501x361, 23K)

nope, my mom explicitly says she loves me more than my dad often
women are pretty cold when it comes to romantic love

maybe its just because youre really cute and your dad is an ass?

Attached: hidlar.png (480x480, 74K)

hmm you may have a point there

The average man has few opportunities compared to the average woman. I guess I'm an above average guy in terms of looks because pretty hot girls will talk to me for no reason sometimes. So I can imagine what it's like to be an ugly manlet. Like women in public deny your existence they claim. While the average girl probly gets hit on a couple times a week right? So it's like a desperation thing shoot for the stars scenario. I've been there. Put my heart behind every text. Tried to sound cool and interesting. For me it's not worth it, chasing love. I have to get my shit together before any decent women will settle for me.

my mommy left my family...

i havent fallen in love again since i was 13. after my first girlfriend i havent felt love for a woman again. it hurt too bad. I love my brother though and always will

Bumping this we need more opinions

Attached: 20170505_185934.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

Sometimes you look at a woman and she just hits all your buttons. The way she moves, talks, looks. You want to be with her, get to know her, feel her, make her laugh and cry and love you back. It happens in an instant but it overtakes you completely. You know you can just let her be and carry on, but you won't forget about her for a long long time

There was a cashier at the grocery store that checked me out once. She was tall blonde beautiful perfect teeth friendly tried talking to me about bull shit, smiling looking me directly in the eyes. I swear to God it felt she absorbed a piece of my soul. I actually experienced stomach pain being around her. Probably because of the fact I consider myself to be nowhere near good enough to even befriend her. What the fuck guys have you ever felt this?

Attached: 20170327_120443.jpg (3264x1836, 1.02M)

I can't stand blondes but brunettes with glasses slay me. The manager at the McDicks I go to every morning is my dream girl.

Because men get less attention than women.

This

I must be fucked in the head right? When I assume when a girl starts a conversation with me for no good reason that she finds me attractive. Or maybe she just actually likes her life and is naturally friendly.

Men have lower standards.

From her point of view, you are an investment. Your father is overhead.

Or sometimes women meets our rightly high but attainable standards

+meet

Men don't have as many outlets for their emotion in our society aswell as having the expectation of bottling them up. That makes it easier to cling to someone who opens you up on that level because for most men it's the only real intimacy they experience in their lives, women have other ways to express and experience emotions.

Hah joke's on you, I haven't been in love for around a decade.

I remember listening to a MGTOW guy unintentionally putting this in a fairly correct way.
>When men fall in love with a woman. They think, "I want her. I need her. She's the world to me. I'll do anything for her. That....is how women feel about shoes."
I can throw mgtow a bone with this one, after I take them apart. It IS how women feel about shoes, because LIKE their fucking love of shoes, it's not based on emotional sentiment. It's not that women ACTUALLY want those shoes. It's that women have been conditioned to associate those high class fashions with romantic success, the way men have been conditioned to associate every flirting woman with the same end goal, as if you're going to wife that twat because she gave you a little bit of a show while she was walking by. It's a transitory emotion, and like those shoes, you're going to fuck a few times and then tuck her away to never talk to again.

WITH ALL THAT SAID, I don't know too many women who don't occasionally get that pair of shoes. If they don't, it's usually because they're married and trying to save money for their children.
You can go die in a ditch, if you're a low status male, though, and society doesn't even want you using the sweat of your brow, which is sometimes the one thing you have going for you, to save for a bit of that affection.