Why isn't Crystal Meth a thing in Europe? Only North America and Australia seem to have a problem with this substance...

Why isn't Crystal Meth a thing in Europe? Only North America and Australia seem to have a problem with this substance. It's made with common household items too. So it's not a matter of climate or soil quality.

Attached: white Meth Maniac.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY&t=269s
youtube.com/watch?v=2J99f5u86bk
youtube.com/watch?v=UuizNQUOFCI
drugabuse.com/visualize/the-science-behind-addiction/
youtube.com/watch?v=LmoPKlWDKRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, Europe has nicer drugs like krokodil.

Europe has a rich and storied history of amphetamines

Who sees a video like this and thinks "yeah, that seems like a good idea to try!" ???

well he seemed ok after words it's a feel good .gif

Meth is huge in Europe what are you talking about

Chinks produce it en masse in crooked lawless China then use it to enslave whitey. Literally opium wars 2.0

When you have given up on life and everything has lost its meaning it can be very attractive.

Hitler was on meth amphetamine and gave it to all his soldiers you retard.

Europeans are high functioning stimulant users and don’t share that info so they don’t get fired.

Posting you doing drugs online is just retarded.

In a period of 5 years I only slept every 7 days. That means the average person slept 7x more than me on that period.

But I don’t go posting my face with that fact when I get way more Munted than these retards hearing angelic music fucking playing when I am on the toilet 6 days awake.

Attached: A7FF3218-6B8E-4357-BE74-849517C8796B.jpg (698x746, 435K)

His lungs will have a solid layer of crystalline covering the tissue, preventing many diseases.

Based.

You should look into central Europe's meth problem

Too many pussies in Europe. European "men" like MDMA and that lovey-dovey bullshit.
Real men smoke meth. Or vape pyrovalerones.

Attached: 1415673960349.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

Attached: 1553802753260.gif (384x384, 472K)

He's a drug fucked loser like most of the other fucktards who decide to use crystal meth. People smoke this shit and send them into psychotic states while others go on crime sprees. Ice has really damaged rural Australian communities. Since the ice epidemic crimes like rape, robbery and home invasions going up.

Jesus fuck, don’t try that shit

MDMA and meth are pretty similar, ecstasy is only slightly more euphoric.

Yeah real men smoke A-PVP off of tinfoil. You haven't lived until you go schizophrenic from a 7 week PV binge

>boosts confidence
>improves productivity
>involves knowledge of chemistry science
>extensively used by whites
>keeps you slim and fit
Meth is /ourdrug/

Attached: methDance.webm (360x360, 2.59M)

how can they even afford the ice unless they rich? I heard its like 300-350 a g in Australia.

>not smoking toad
youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY&t=269s

I'm sure they have Meth in Europe because there are American Motorcycle Clubs in Europe. Biker gangs always sell Meth.

Now we're talking bidniss.
a-PVP is the god-king of stimulants. If only Hunter S. Thompson had known about it.

Attached: Y3Afj7X.jpg (3264x2448, 643K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2J99f5u86bk

Yo, any aussies wanna do some meth with me?

>how can they even afford the ice unless they rich?
They can't that's why the go on crime sprees and rob people. It's honestly the worst drug out there when it comes down to how destructive it can create in a community and to an individual. All drugs have their cons but ice is on a next level scale. It's destroying white communities turning whites into basically niggers. Fuck I honestly can't believe people are defending this drug.

do want

Just wrong.
I can control myself and so can actual white people.

I have always been like, if I can’t afford I do without out. And I have. Just because criminals use a drug doesn’t mean their criminal behaviour can be blamed on the drug.

Your ancestors were violent criminals. It's in your genes to be riffraff.
Also, the high price you mentioned drives crime.
Here in the US, it's far cheaper and far less destructive. The only time it makes the news is when dealers get busted with it or a lab gets busted. You want a legit drug problem? Try opioids or benzos.

if you're physically addicted you do what you have to do to get well/high. You're not everyone and it will probably catch up to you eventually.

Well if you are actually a functional healthy person to begin with, you wouldn't need meth to have confidence, to be productive or to stay slim and fit. Like the other user says it does. You wouldn't even need meth to have a good time. I think you're just making justifications for your drug use.

Yeah no. I just sit the fuck down for a week or two and get over it. Binge eat and watch tv till I am good.

Not once has it ever crossed my mind I could get high again if I go break and enter some old people’s house.

When it’s over it’s over.

> you wouldn't need meth to have confidence, to be productive or to stay slim and fit.
I don’t.
Stimulants are a multiplier user. Whatever you are they multiply. If you are already good they work better. It’s just simple.

I already have a wife, kids, have been going to gym for 15 years and own my own business and employ people.

Don’t assume.

You smoke meth and watch TV for weeks at a time, and you consider yourself to be a healthy, well-adjusted White member of society?

Indeed. In fact, I use magnesium, l-theanine, caffeine, zinc, and I'm not even hit hard by a crash/blues after.

You use Jow Forums. You don't get to judge who is "healthy and well adjusted".

Attached: 1389213935474.png (234x347, 29K)

I dunno I smoked 80 dollars worth and I just felt tired but couldn't sleep for 5 days while only feeling euphoric for the first 6 hours

I smoke meth on Friday afternoons, pass out Saturday evenings.

Yea, I imagine if you use it daily that could become problematic but so could anything else.

Good times. Sometimes my wife and I fuck for 24 hours, sometimes we go on a cleaning spree. Shit one time I played halo the whole time.

Ppl have their entertainment, whatevs.

>street fighting kangaroos
>the vines
>steve irwin
>18hrs away from everyone in the world
>david oates
australia has produced some fine novelty for the cosmos. perhaps the meth will push the crikey to the max.

Don’t miss out on the l-tyrosine user to replenish your dopamine.

i can't get a hard on when i smoke speed. Speed Dick is real...

Whatever dude, I don't take criticism from meth heads. Wherever I end up in life, at least I'm not you.

Cock is the only drug. All others are just excuses to take cock.

Anyone can tell you smoking meth and watching TV is bad. Ask someone not on Jow Forums if you need to.

Your world view is probably a little wrong user.

Drug usage does not imply failed life in any sense.

People who achieve more than you more often than not do the thing you demonise and have a great life.

>Whatever dude, I don't take criticism from meth heads.
You're on Jow Forums. I don't care what you do in your life, but I'm not going to let you play moralfag here.
You didn't find Jow Forums looking for Jesus. Also, speed is awesome. Every good rock/metal band ever has used some type of stim to do what they do. In fact, unless you have schizophrenia or some other severe mental illness, it is impossible to make good music without stimulants.

Attached: 1547860453299.gif (220x164, 242K)

worst drug out there.

so cheap might as well be free.

eating north america from the inside out and normies have no idea wtf is going on and think we have a "homeless" or "mental health" problem. everyone of those people is fucked in the head and lost everything is due to that garbage.

every person i knew who claims to use it without affecting their lives was always lying or delusional. in reality their lives were complete garbage.

do not ever do it. it will literally destroy your life. no one i have ever known was able to quit. they will use until they blow their heads off from the insanity or depression.

It's the most popular illegal drug in Asia I'm pretty sure and they have big problems with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuizNQUOFCI

>I already have a wife, kids, have been going to gym for 15 years and own my own business and employ people.

Attached: 32425.png (419x238, 84K)

lurking this thread is making me itch

>Meth
This shit kills, do use heroin instead, but be ready to live 99+ and have money to buy it

serious question, how do people even do meth? what i mean is, how is that even enjoyable and how do they survive it even once? if i have a small cup of coffee in the morning with low caffeine and i drink more than 1.5 cups it's too much caffeine, it effects my blood pressure too much and i just feel terrible and uncomfortable for a while. and i just saw a new caffeine based energy drink called bang that has 300mg (!!!) of caffeine in a can. my heart would go crazy. and that's just caffeine, something a majority of people use everyday. how many foolish kids and teens are grabbing these cool looking bang drinks and then having heart attacks? i always suspect something of the sort when you hear of highschool athletes dying mid practice or game.

'Stimulants are a multiplier'

Not really, they're more like a credit card for your brain.

Anything they give you needs to be payed back with interest.

Everyone I have ever seen using them had much more strength and stability without it.

What a load of fucking shit. Kys

>do use heroin instead
?

Caffeine has a totally different mechanism of action and really shouldn't be compared to amphetamines.

mmm. this.
bust out the lube and pron

that fucking face, i want to do horrible things to that fucking junkie, too bad he'd probably tear me apart on his 3 week meth high

>preventing many diseases
I don't think that's how it works m8

Because it's easy to import over sea and its incredibly easy and cheap to produce. Most of our supply comes from China.
Europe obviously has a very different set of challenges re smuggling, euros also have a superior drug culture and relationship with drugs so they probably prefer superior forms of amphetamine that aren't meth.

but i thought they had similar effects on bp and heart rate?

they just keep calling me and calling me

I won't argue. I know it's not healthy. Of course it's not, it's like running an engine harder than it was designed to, there's going to be damage done. That's my business. And I won't recommend stims to most people, ESPECIALLY today. Most folks don't have the self control and intelligence to deal with hard dopamine pushes. They go apeshit. That's why niggers flame out so badly on crack.

The drug isn't the problem though. If it was, ALL users would flame out. But many of us do not. This logically tells us that some other factor decides what the root problem is. That being discipline and intelligence.
Dumbasses using drugs of any kind is a bad thing. The fuckers can't even use caffeine right. Imagine ending up in the ER over caffeine. Or booze. Or WEED OF ALL THINGS. The lightest of all drugs.

Fun fact though. Medical malpractice kills more people in the US yearly than guns AND illegal drugs combined. Buy over 2 and a half times. You are statistically over 2.5x more likely to die from bullshit in a hospital than from a gun or illegal drugs in the US. Think about that for a moment.

Attached: 45388473.jpg (230x208, 7K)

Yeah I'm not talking about caffeine.

Amphetamines and cocaine are definitely bad news though.

You guys sound exactly like my dad. He used to be a drug addict too, and made all of the same kinds of rationalizations that you guys are making. Right before he proceeded to flush his life completely down the toilet.
You're comparing yourselves to great artists and successful people just because you sit around and smoke meth, eat cheetos, and watch TV. Correlation is not causation. For every "successful" drug addict you show me, I can find you 10 people who were far more successful without getting addicted to meth. Most of them will still be alive too, not dead of a drug overdose.
I know you guys think you have it under control, but drugs like these are insidious. I don't really care what you guys do, I'm not your parent, but it's really fucking retarded to watch drugs like these absolutely rot White communities and say "hah, that'll never happen to me!"

have sex

Very different mechanism of action.
Caffeine - blocks adenosine so you don't feel sleepy
Amphetamine - mimicks dopamine reward + motivation

drugabuse.com/visualize/the-science-behind-addiction/

If you multiply your body and don’t feed it the vitamins, minerals and energy it now needs more of you will have a problem 100%.

People think it’s a free boost when it isn’t. You get the boost from either the extra supplies you give your body or your body eating itself until it can’t while it tries to meet the demand you created.

Invariably everyone who uses their body instead of fuel will crash.

Again user you are assuming my life.

I haven't had anything stronger than caffeine or a few beers-worth of booze for a couple months now. I'm taking a good long break from heavier stuff.

meth is by far the worst drug on earth right now other than fentanyl. I've personally seen it ruin 3 lives in the past 2 years

Satan is a chemical

Physical addiction isn't that big a deal. The real problem is when someone is dealing with trauma, depressed, homeless etc etc and can only get any joy in life from getting high. That's when it's hard to stop.
Do that long enough with the right personality type and sober life just seems too boring.

Ok, good luck anons, I wish you the best

The music gets real annoying, it's like being in an elevator that's in a scrap yard. You're not going anywhere and there's junk all around you.

Meth is a fag drug.

The biggest fucking junkies by country is UK, they probably have meth

Regular amphetamine is kinda popular all over europe, meth not so much. I've never seen it, heard of it or seen meth users.

Heroin is by far the most popular here of the big three

1) Vastly different education/urbanisation/social structures
2) Different kinds of recreational activities as the result of #1
3) Different drugs. People that would take meth in the US take cheap-ish cocaine, speed or MDMA here. If you're poor as shit you drink or smoke weed. There's very few instances of people being so remote that the only thing to do is to smoke meth without there being opium/weed/shrooms around as alternatives

TL;DR: Europe doesn't have the same kind of urban/suburban 'deadening'/rot due to being more delevoped and coherent/cohesive and a more diverse drug & entertainemnt culture.

Note: This doesn't hold true for Poland the Baltics & the Balkans.

Heroine is making a comeback in spain,I've seen drug fiends in some "normal areas",about method I haven't seen any cases,thank God.
Why do americans do that I mean,it seems absolutely retarded i understand the whole meaningless life,school abuse,niggers and things like that but...for fucks sake that's basically a slower and more embarrassing way of suicide

I've have only ever met one person who could use amphetamines regularly without ever getting cooked.

I used to see it as sign of mental strength, but in time it has become obvious it is his curse.

The 95% of people who crash and burn from amphetamines tend to get off it and get their shit together after it all falls apart.

The guy who never hits rock bottom looks like he's gonna be a slave to the pipe forever.

I know which one I'd rather be.

You have it the wrong way around, user. People abusing drugs ruins them, it's like saying guns are the problem when it's actually niggers. Some have no self control, some don't want live anyway and others live normal healthy lives and use drugs.

I think they say it feels good user.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmoPKlWDKRE

This is cringe in its purest form.

Meth is for faggots.

I love meth

Alcohol is honestly much harder to hold back on. I WANT to drink every night, but I only drink about 4 beers worth in a night these days, 2x a week at most. Still, It's nowhere near what I would call a "struggle" to hold onto. Just a mild nag in my head from time to time.
It's funny, I've used much harder shit(a-PVP/a-PHP) than any family member of mine, but I'm the one struggling the least with addiction. My sister is a pothead, as is my brother, and he and his wife are also cig smokers. Parents are both cig smokers and they can't give up coffee in the morning for anything.Have a few alcoholics in the family as well. I beat that disease before it could really take hold with 4-AcO-DMT and 1P-LSD about 4 years ago.

Also, most of my family members have been bitten by the greatest addiction in modern society: smartphones. I've seen the way my brother's family uses theirs, can't put the fucking things down for 10 minutes. It closely looks like cokeheads getting key bumps. In fact, I believe smartphones, as well as online gaming, are behind the rise in sexual promiscuity and deviancy, egomania, and other mental illnesses plaguing modern young people. They all have the symptoms of heavy coke/meth use, mentally/sexually.

Attached: 1536760081003.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

They call it “queer juice” in the pen for a reason. Never understood the appeal to that stupid fucking shit.

all illegal here now sadly. was the shit

>synthetic
>good drug
pick one

everyone i knew in high school who was connected to meth was fucking disgusting, all ferals, what americans would call white trash. always loud, violent, hardly show up to school, getting pregnant at 15 and dropping out

Sure thing Hank

a-PVP, aka "flakka" was banned in the US pretty fast. Lots of people buying packs of it in smoke shops, doing it for a week(you don't easily put down a-PVP until it's ALL gone, as you know), and ending up going nuts and scaring their family members to death. Indeed, after a week on a PV, I look like Satan in the flesh myself. Stuff is insane.
a-PHP is still unscheduled, and AFAIK is not available except from foreign vendors online, so it's not easily gotten by the kinds of people likely to fuck up on it, thus keeping it off the DEA's radar for the time being. a-PHP is better, IMO, than PVP. Less euphoric, yes, but less likely to make me nuts as well.

Nothing good comes from smoking/shooting meth, IDGAF how you justify it to yourself. It will eventually turn on you, it's only a matter of time. All hard drugs eventually do...

>Your ancestors were violent criminals. It's in your genes to be riffraff.
i hope to live to see this meme die. MY ancestors from england were not criminals, they paid their way over and one of them was a fairly wealthy guy who owned a big chunk of farmland and then sold it. 'australia is a prison colony' is base level retard shit, like the one thing anybody knows about australia for trivia. 'uuuh, vegemite... koalas... prison colony!' it's sad, read a fucking book

They must be weak fren, I quit and have known a good number who have as well.

>It will eventually turn on you, it's only a matter of time. All hard drugs eventually do...
You're right. That's why intelligent and responsible users stop before bad shit happens. It's not hard to stop. It really isn't. You just make the decision to do it. You never see the responsible users in statistics or the evening news. You only see the bad ones.

I'll give you an example. Tool concerts. You know what the most dangerous thing was at Tool concerts? Not drugs, or crime. Car accident on the way to/from the concert.

Attached: the return of bill hicks.gif (240x240, 2.57M)

>this
Why can't I find any here?

easy bruce...they cant do any better with american trivia

Very well put. Most I've met people hit rock bottom from amphetamines, I have yet to do so. Ive given up a lot for my addiction however, but otherwise, it works well with my underlying disposition.

It was a joke, fool. Like the emu war.
In Australia, the high price of meth drives crime. $300 a gram is insane. You can bet your ass if a 6-pack of beer went for $100, people would be looting copper and shit for beer money, ESPECIALLY if they were forbidden from working a stable job to pay for the habit. Riffraff will riff and raff for a habit, rules and shit be damned. They'll burn down everything to satiate their fun time. That's because they're riffraff, not because of the drugs. Same faggotry happens with soccer matches.

Attached: 1478145346423.gif (250x200, 346K)