Nigger neighbors dogs wont stop barking

How do I stop my nigger neighbor dogs from barking? A nigger moved in recently right next door and he has 2 large dogs that CONSTANTLY bark all day and night. The fuck do I do?

Attached: aid7472440-v4-728px-Report-Excessive-Dog-Barking-Step-6.jpg (728x546, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wJ4z7roQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=7WoNWslRx1g
youtube.com/watch?v=aa_tCzIMJjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had a nigger neighbor like that. I learned to sleep through it. One time I felt bad because it was shitting in the yard and eating it back up so I gave it some food.

Are they shitpulls? When your neighbor his out nigging around at the social security office or begging on the street corner, lure them out on your yard then shoot them. Cops will side with you if they are shitbulls.

Poison your neighbors.
The dogs are just barking because they're trapped with that nigger smell.

throw your shit at his front door

Steal the dogs and give them to a white family. No dog deserves to be owned by a nigger.

Attached: FD280BC2-D365-4752-8036-2A1CD07C494A.jpg (227x1024, 81K)

Poor dog can never relax.

nothing an ax and some raw hamburger wouldn't solve.

rat poison in dog treats
toss them all over neighbor's yard

sharp tacks in place of poison works too

Attached: 54434557_553596691716571_7946215068453044224_o.jpg (1242x971, 111K)

hashtag lifehacks

make your wife live outside so the neighbor can hear her bitch 24-7

Just , open their gate

Are the dogs outdoors? If so get their attention and feed them grapes. Works every time

Call the cops on them. Surely there are local noise ordinances

Attached: 4377F93F-2CAE-493C-9CFD-62572306E22C.png (125x125, 3K)

My neighbor had a yappy mutt she left outside at all hours.

I waited for her to leave one day then took her dog and drove it to the animal shelter a couple cities over and left it there.

Not cool at all. It isnt the dogs fault. Niggers are animals themselves, and not fit to own any other animal.

Attached: F6BAA8CC-C832-42D9-A8C4-60C77693B5C6.jpg (592x865, 61K)

Holy shit my dudes

Attached: 1234.png (946x1033, 940K)

The artificial sweetener xylitol is extremely toxic to dogs. Would be a shame if somebody put some in some raw meat and tosses it over the fence.

Poison treats in yard

Attached: ddOr7sg6V3G5hZEo-DbMcS_bGQrV28kazW0mL3VdzNk.jpg (463x556, 40K)

You call animal control and tell them your neighbor loudly beats the dogs and that they bark literally non-stop.

Lemme get a baja blast and a 3 pack of cinnabons

This is actually incredibly genius

this

youtube.com/watch?v=8wJ4z7roQIo
Play this at max volume with your loudest speakers

Go to walmart and pick up some ground beef and antifreeze

dorito party pack

check the noise ordinances. prolonged noise that affects your enjoyment of your property is a nuisance.
most cities will add a clause in for dogs, and set an acceptable time allowed for constant barking (10 min here) and intermittent barking (30 min here)
niggers hate laws so chances are their dogs dont have licenses. call animal control or the dog license bureau and have them run a check on the licenses.
keep calling the cops. niggers will realize that the dog is causing POE LEASE to randomly show up when theyre gettin LIT.

sidebar, im having a similar issue with the neighbors who have two boys and a basketball hoop that play 5 feet from my residence, for hours and hours at a time.
ive already made the boys aware this bothers me, they didnt care. i told the father and the mothers an absolute cunt so she lets them play to spite me at this point.
im logging the times and duration of the noise disturbances, and putting up a fence. this establishes that the noise is negatively affecting me while at the same time taking measures to lessen the sound coming in to my house. if it continues, i do have legal grounds to sue them for punitive damages based on the continued noise violations.

Haved you tried offering reparations whyte boy?

And release shitbulls into the neighborhood where you live?

Kill it. It's just a dog.

>t. gook

Thats not a bad idea. Most niggers beat their dogs relentlessly anyway.

Go free them, they shouldn’t be kept caged up by an ungrateful owner.

Yeah this is definitely the easiest option.

This is the correct answer. It will lead to a huge argument with the cops, the neighbor getting arrested, the county taking the dogs, and a good night’s sleep.

Also, to those of you who suggest killing the dogs: you are the real niggers here.

Learn to crack a whip. Noise spooks the dogs and works on the nigger too.

Attached: 1555795958829.jpg (640x640, 55K)

what is this? racist agitation for ants?

Acetaminophen poisoning.
Thank me later.

give the dog treats...become friends
one day slip a firecracker in its butt and light
then explain that if it keeps barking ...no more treats

Don't try this at home. Liver failure feels like total hell and it takes a long time to die.

checked

Literally how my favorite dog got hit by a car
Dumb ass cousin came through the gate to back door after school , let dog out
He got hit by a car

Rip in peace Oreo

Attached: 124C9D37-B75B-4246-B014-029AA87A7FAA.jpg (867x881, 262K)

Pure evil. This will fuck you karmically.

Animal control workers naturally come to hate nigs pretty quickly, if they have to keep showing up to the same house they'll hit them with something eventually.

electrify the chain link fence
then poke sticks at dogs

It's only a dog.

I found the jew. If you hate people so much, why the fuck do you live in a city?

Amen. Im sure those dogs didnt choose to be owned by filthy dindus. Pic related: niggers and dogs are natural enemies.

Attached: 32264800-8475-4309-B179-073F5938FD84.jpg (500x375, 121K)

F

Call you local Animal Control. There maybe an ordinance against excessive dog barking. In my county a dog cannot bark consecutively for more than 10 minutes between 9pm-6am. You maybe required to log it first before your animal control can issue a ticket/citation.

>implying those niggers won't be judgement-proof (penniless) by the time you sue them

If you have to ask, you dont get it.

cheesy gordita crunch HOLD THE RANCH
also bring back volcano tacos

this is smart. if you get caught, the dog is easy to find and you avoid worse legal problems.

You're only a gook.

I had a neighbor a few years ago who used a laser pointer during the day to shine at the neighbors noisy dogs eyes. You could not see the laser during the day obviously but the dog would go crazy after just a flash across the eyes from across entire property. Obviously a terrible thing to do but after a few days the dogs started to have problems and the neighbors got rid of the dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WoNWslRx1g
youtube.com/watch?v=aa_tCzIMJjE

>niggers will realize that the dog is causing POE LEASE to randomly show up when theyre gettin LIT.

Keeeeeeeeeeeek

>Believes in karma like a Buddhist faggot

Record the dogs barking and blast it back to them with a loudspeaker

also ... she didn't just replace it with another one? people who like yappy dogs can't seem to live without them. one dies, they buy 2 more.

You have to get a dog. Really, it's the only way. You have to get a dog that's big enough and bad enough that your dog wont get totally cucked by his dogs.
It's really the only way besides damning yourself to hell (for killing them). And if you killed his dogs you'll burn in the worst version of hell getting anally raped by niggers while Jews film it and laugh.
So get a dog bigger than his dogs. I suggest American Bulldogs. They used to be known as "Old English Bulldogs" but that breed was turned into the fat disgusting little breed they are today. American Bulldogs (Like Chance from Homeward Bound) are a White Mans breed and they cuck Pitbulls.
Pic Related.

Attached: Puppers.jpg (960x873, 102K)

>t.

Attached: 1556393879119.png (640x800, 1024K)

Oreo is a faggot name for a dog

It kinda of is the dogs fault. Its nature and look is what attracts niggers. Thus propagating the shitbull.

how long do you have left fren?
>Oreo
you named your dog after yourself? so meta
theyre from bulgaria and ukraine, might as well be niggers at this point.

Take the ratpoisonpill. I mean give

antifreeze

Dogs are supposed to bark. Maybe you can learn how to not get assblasted by animal noises.

>implying you dont hate people as much as i do

At least he didn't back over it himself in the driveway
>THUMP!
bye-bye oreo I didn't mean it

based

>homeward bound

Attached: B6BD640E-F98A-4088-8445-54E38DE96922.jpg (1334x750, 136K)

Oreo sounds like a little yippee foofoo dog that is the size of a rat. Deserved to die, you should’ve gotten a strong, thick sturdy German Shepard.

I was maybe 8 so I probably didn’t have anything to do with naming the dog my parents brought home

>Cares about a dumb animal that serves no purpose other than to eat food and grovel at his feet because he is so lonely and terrible with people that he uses animals as a surrogate for human companionship

fuck i replied to you instead of another post, sorry. you are correct about noise ordinance though
where i live:
10 minute = constant
30 = intermittent

Umm yeah, can I get a beefy crunch burrito?

fake a dog bite
sue neighbor
profit

He actually was literally like a sheep dog mix black and white under belly

Def remember him being a good size mutt
My dad didn’t do foo foo things he was born in 1966 and grew up in flint

Watch this roll.....

Pitbulls arent dogs.

Who said anything about groveling? Christ, gooks really don't have souls.

Found the NPC.

lulzzz

yeah I'll have a beefy fritos burrito and a spicy potato taco and a coke to go

Literally. Same breed as the one in the movie. Uncultured Nigger-Swine.

Attached: HomewardChance.jpg (626x408, 73K)

>German Shepard

Lol I bet $ my Sharpe will maul a German shep

buy large container of cayenne pepper
throw on grass
laugh as dog refuses to go outside

Darn

It's not the dogs fault, it's the niggers fault for not taking care of them properly. Call animal control on them or something

Youre being stupid. First of all, you dont know the breed. OP didnt specify. Second of all, the Pit Bull is a fine dog if you keep it away from niggers. Yes, they are killers by nature, but if you are a MAN and not an APE, you can control them and they will protect you to the death. I have five pits and they are all well-trained nazis like me. When I call them, they fall in line and raise their paws to salute me as their Fuhrer!

Attached: 22DE6541-C28B-406F-ADA1-4385BE7E76ED.jpg (562x1000, 78K)

Arson

Air rifle.

Or glass ground into some treat you casually toss to them.

I was honoring your reference you trog

This was my shit when I was a kid. Lived with grandma in house and watched it with her often. Damn...

Attached: ron-paul-sad.jpg (400x300, 18K)

why grapes?

We had this thread some days ago. The answer is grapes

Ya coyote and dogs literally hate that shit

Wonder if it has same effect on wolves or if they just eat you spicy