It's over

It's over.

Attached: 1556509155092.png (638x314, 34K)

Pure Delusion.

Clown world.

???

What did she mean?

Endgame Spoilers???

Next put Trump in Harry Potter and we'll really get him.

Captain Marvel kills Purple Man in the end by face-sitting.

literally fucking who twitter accts. kys

Op quoted some bat shit crazy delusional woman.
I'm not sure why Op thought Jow Forums would care, except maybe...

Attached: attack of the giant faggot staring OP.jpg (425x301, 27K)

honk honk :/

>Trump is the nightking
How does one arrive at this conclusion

I don't watch Sex in the Castle. What happened? Shoehorned female winning the franchise?

arya killed the nightking after literal "teleport behind you"

From what I gather, a female killed the final big bad? Or is he not the final one?

That's accurate, but there's another big boss, which is another female they're now going to have to fight.

frumplf is even worse than the nightking

Resist, lose, repeat.

Attached: 1555700231588.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

They'll have to give the win to the most oppressed female.

>le generic tv villain is just like le meanie orange man!

VVVVVVOOOOOOOOLLLLDDDDEMORTTTT!!

Checked my clown bro

Attached: 0FB4E200-58E5-45D3-B0CE-0EE00E22E10E.jpg (1125x1390, 177K)

night king horde is illegal immigrant who try to get in to westeros.

He is now into flat earth shit now.

Attached: owenbenjamin.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

On first watchthrough, it was an OK extended battle scene where all the major characters had extra thick plot armor. On further introspection, the entire episode was a promoting the idea that men should have strong female leaders and die to allow strong female warriors deal the final blows to the enemy. Literally, the most noble thing you could do in this episode as a man is to sacrifice yourself so a female can finish the job.

as far as Jow Forums goes they have defeated trump.
most of this board now agrees with the media.
which is terrifying.
repetition and anonymous peer pressure. what a devastating combo when applied to our lowest common denominator, those who cannot recognize bullshit and think Jow Forums is their friend.

Captain lady saves metal man from space, then they all say how great she is. 5 years pass and wrist blorter invents time travel, so they decide to go back in time and steal the mega rocks from their past selves in each previous movie. Steel bro uses them gems to reverse galactic Hitler’s spell and dies in the process.

Captain African-America takes over the shield. The incredible Honk gets smart. And Pagan Jesus is fat guy now. A mutt is queen of Assguard

White woman kills immigrant leader who illegally entered Westeros?

Attached: gettyimages-1026685774.jpg (1842x1036, 66K)

>the white walkers were a metaphor for white people this entire time
>only strong brave womyn and a confederation of brown people could defeat them

Attached: hdfhyr.png (626x480, 348K)

>Hulk does a dab
>Fortnite references
>Manlet jokes
>Said manlet eats a taco
>All female squad

That'd be Theon

Literally the worst ending to any show plot line ever.

male leader dies and passes torch to much more competent female has been a common trope lately

>footnote jokes
Please tell me this is true

Fortnite*
Honestly I'm glad autocorrect doesn't recognize that as a word.

Jow Forums was tricked into thinking trump was their messiah. now they realize that white nationalism is just a ruse against white people to further demonize us. it's the new kkk movement and we all know that had the fingerprints of the illuminati freemasons all over it (kkk = 33).

Attached: 1547539520089.jpg (1280x720, 967K)

Shit, this can't be real

N-NO

Attached: 37329.jpg (206x244, 10K)

All true. Also, a bit of a stretch but
>all nigger avengers now

Checked. The Clowns are coming.

Bunch of bleating sheep

I gave marvel a lot of shit. But as bad as they were, they never became as bad as game of thrones.

Attached: 1556222710866.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

It's over drumphies, just wait until the cousins get here.

Attached: care_bears.png (1462x856, 511K)

No it's isn't. Step outside, you're worrying your mother.

For all the shit on twatter, etc, Miss Mary Sue x Saitama over here basically had 4 scenes in over 3 hours
>Saves man in space by flying 14 million light years away
>One shots a spaceship
>Condescendingly talks down to Spooderman
>Jobbing against purple chin man
Rest of the movie was complaining how a strong independent womyn like her is saving the galaxy (which we never see anyways so who gives a shit)

Henry Potter, Star wars analogies etc.

Hell even you faggots do it with lots but at least that one is funny. Millennials have to relate everything to some form of jewmedia.

Wrong, the next wave of movies is going to be pozzed as shit. Captain Marvel dates a nigger that is the new Captain America. Thor is a nigger woman, Hulk will become a woman, Iron Man will also become a nigger woman.

is "defeated Trump" so simple a circumvention around directly threatening him that she can still be reported - especially given the context of assassination in GoT?

Peak clownworld

shit this guy is a genuius

Attached: Capture.png (580x126, 14K)

>Night king breaks a WALL that separates him from the civilized world
>Directs a horde of undead immigrants towards westeros
>Somehow Arya killing him is equivalent to defeating trump
It's like they actually are fucking retarded

Attached: Capture.png (571x106, 9K)

game over Jow Forums and whi*toids

Attached: Capture.png (589x105, 15K)

Here is news I can support. If they just want to win on TV, that's fine by me!

Attached: 1556474842272.png (1024x768, 375K)

Attached: Capture.png (565x125, 15K)

Aren't you guys all tired of this?
What are we even doing here...

Huh.... Kinda of surprised there is not a blue check mark.

Attached: 1483167342265.jpg (326x326, 16K)

honk honk

If Trump is playing 4d chess then it doesn't matter how much support he loses before he finally makes his move. If he's not then yeah there's good reason for that support to start drying up. Only time will tell.

kill yourselves for knowing any of this shit

these people are nuts, they are so detached from reality they literally think television shows are their reality.

This.

Attached: NPC pussy hats Harry Potter Star Wars.png (1024x768, 442K)

I really don't think people realize how absolutely in trouble the western world is. We have an entire generation that is terrified of hard work, completely refuses to recognize objective truth, and thinks television/movies is the reality in which they live. We are seriously in big trouble in the next decade or so. Comfortable times, weak men, etc. etc.

Yeah, but the Marvel universe has offically blown their load now. This is a really good time for us as they were starting to get WOKE with shit like Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

Endgame will be viewed as the studios capstone and everything after this will be SJW garbage on steroids turning off the last of the sane consumers. Parents will stop taking their kids to their shit and all that will be left is basedboys and pink hair dykes. The dumb normies who enjoyed this cape shit will look back and say Endgame was the last good marvel movie because so epic and low IQ.

Attached: 1500407803661.jpg (3500x2940, 441K)