What do you think of the "white zionism" of Richard Spencer i.e. doing almost exactly like Israel but for white people?

What do you think of the "white zionism" of Richard Spencer i.e. doing almost exactly like Israel but for white people?

Attached: Richard_b_spencer_cropped_retouched.jpg (1435x1922, 501K)

Israel is a genocidal apartheid State. Whites are above that. We're the saviors of humanity not its enslavers and destroyers. Richard Spencer is well educated but not particularly intelligent.

Attached: spencer king.png (1024x1365, 1.91M)

>Israel is a genocidal apartheid State. Whites are above that. We're the saviors of humanity not its enslavers and destroyers.
you really sound like a shill

how's his divorce going? i heard he's dating some liberal satanist.

Spencer?
*pop tssssssh*
Yep, never knew you could stack faggot that high.

>Richard Spencer doing almost exactly like Israel but for (((white people)))

you can't use the (((echo))) like that you retard except if you're implying that white people are actually jews

>implying apartheid is a bad thing

Attached: white subhuman gets roasted.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

It's not, that's my point.

context?

I think it's pretty dumb if you also eventually want to target zionists, bankers, the media, etc - you have no moral superiority if you just plan to do the exact same things with power that someone else would do, and, for better or worse, europeans want to be in the moral right
prioritizing aryanization of a population seems more logical to me given those goals than seeking ethnic separation

> misusing ((()))
Lurk for another two years, user

I think it's just an imaginary focal point, that stands in for white rights.

There's no way we can carve out an ethnostate. Spencer himself has said that "we'll be the new Jews" - well, under the original Jews. And, we don't need an alt-right for that - there's already social stratification in South America with whiter skins at the top.

It's just a call, for us to join together and work for the best deal we can get, while we sink in a sea of brown.

Probably a thief - I understand that 'mattressing' is what they do in some places in South America. But I know nothing except this generality.

Its almost as if jews were the real nazis, and nazis were just reasonably racist third-positionists trying to save the world from the zionist iron fist with their smaller and less tyranic iron fist. Also dropping some redpills about Sloppy joes.

Attached: SloppyJoes.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

isn't "sloppy job mossad" a meme to make fun of conspiracy theories?

Prison riot, the roasted dude got isolated from the members of his gang and got snuffed real badly.

Attached: HonkCoffee.png (400x333, 105K)

Dietrich Bonhoffer was in on the plot to kill Hitler. He was a theologian. He thought it was ok in some circumstances to "take on and bear some sin".

I think it's brilliant and gets shills super upset because

>you can't criticize Zionists
>we are protected by hate crime laws
>Europeans are the lost tribes anyways
>if lefties target us they are targeting Zionists who will crush them
>we get the be gods chosen and laugh at the goyim

Anyone who doesn't see how beneficial this is for us is either retarded or a shill who doesn't want us to be shielded by laws that protect Zionist jews.

Don't even make a distinction, just be a Zionists, Jews are white afterall remember?

Attached: image.png (1600x1600, 189K)

Who cares about morals faggot I am in it to win it. That's why republican faggots keep losing.

All hail almighty Zion!

Umm, as far as I'm concerned based on my browsing/lurking it literally means you are able to see the patterns on forced false flags to make the opposition look bad, thus creating the psyop effect.

Attached: SloppyJoeMustHave.jpg (661x439, 95K)

>Who cares about morals faggot
the majority of europeans, the people you're trying to subvert silly
>I am in it to win it.
win what
>That's why republican faggots keep losing.
who brought up republicans? they're shit too
>all hail almighty zion
yeah yeah enjoy your last few decades senpai

You got it backwards, I want to subvert Zionism.

And Europeans care about morals? Lmfao ok, sure seems to be working out well so far. Just keep on keeping on bro, I'm sure they will wake up next week. Trust the plan and all that

Attached: image.jpg (680x500, 70K)

that faggot is controlled opposition

Attached: 1483150462974.jpg (501x504, 55K)

> saviors
Yeah well we need a break. They've had the example, we'll not die for them. What good would that do anyway?

They are trying to bail out. They know it's all going to end in a massive massacre by all sides.

Attached: th.jpg (474x530, 85K)

and zionism is nazism for jews.
really makes you think...

I don’t want to be in an ethnostate with Mark Brahmin. That guy comes off like Francis Dollarhyde/the Tooth Fairy from the Hannibal Lecter books. (Sorry Richard.)

How would we even know that? And why would they stage his divorce and all the controversy there? Surely they’d want him to look as good as possible if he was controlled op, right?