This is what bravery looks like

This is what bravery looks like.

Attached: 1553232884598.png (1050x1043, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/U.S._Marines_in_Operation_Allen_Brook_(Vietnam_War)_001.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yaaaaaas

Still looks like a shop though

Shit like this looks a lot braver to me, these guys shoot back when you grimace at them:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/U.S._Marines_in_Operation_Allen_Brook_(Vietnam_War)_001.jpg

Powerful...

>FEELING a FORM OF accomplishment
Why niggers and women never actually achieve anything or contribute anything of value.

Attached: haiti toss.jpg (940x627, 140K)

Bet money she wouldn't pull that in whatever shit hole she's from.

>bravery
maybe she should take off that towel in public, then post the picture and see what her family/community thinks

Attached: Islamophobia.jpg (1465x638, 225K)

*Wow SIPS TEA*

Yes bravery looks like putting forth a culture that would rape and then stone you to death for being raped for doing what your doing.

β€œIt is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly have gone wrong.”

― G. K. Chesterton

Attached: 1c80ecfb5cc24baa2c0caa67927ddadb999a9dd3b179e2f9617723bc0233b4fa.gif (1162x890, 29K)

Follows the idea that everyone is great by default. As if they are some wise sage that through simple communications can change reality of large masses. And the artificial media consumed where a snappy comment makes the opposing characters look fumbled and change their ways.
Yet, in the same manner, they mock the other side with "I got a black friend, so I can't be racist" as if that invalidates their word.

>doing it behind a police car and facing away from those you mock
You misunderstand bravery.

why do those photos look so fake?

but what are her thoughts on FGM?

Can someone photoshop her in front of the burning twin towers

Attached: Untitled-3.png (341x254, 180K)

but once you see it

Attached: very subtle.png (1129x752, 655K)

Exploitable. I'd rev up the shops but I'm phonefagging tonight.
Nice, looks just about as real as the originals!
I think it's the lighting that really makes them look so off like it was staged.

this, females in politics are such a joke

>we're all just the same

Attached: intergration.png (914x1080, 1.4M)

>the greatest form of accomplishment
>from that
imagine her life.