Remind me again why the holocaust was so much worse than any other genocide in history

remind me again why the holocaust was so much worse than any other genocide in history

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (650x360, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marketing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahaha. You should check the stats on japs.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019233410.jpg (470x550, 40K)

cuz the jews deserved it lol

Because 6trillion Jews were killed

Because it was the first instance of a truly "modern" genocide involving what we commonly think of as markers of civilization, except they were being used to murder millions of people.

because there were only 15 million jews at the time and half of them died????

beause i'm a 3th generation survivor

Get over it.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Kek

bro that camp looks like a submachine gun kek

I thought that most of the 240,000-some Jews who died actually died from typhus and starvation or something.

Well you see, jews own western media and they milk "muh holocaust" as much as they can, because they're jews.

Because nobody(Especially people in power) really cares about Bugmen, Slavs, Africans, Injuns and Dunecoons. They are expendable. There are thousands of wars that are forgotten or never covered in history because they never had any real impact on the world.

95% of relevant history has occurred in Europe and America and despite what the Liberals preach on a daily basis about 'Muh PoC' they also don't give a shit and are just virtue signaling because that's whats trendy atm.

Attached: 1551586321709.jpg (500x535, 71K)

because there were survivors

Attached: juden.png (543x461, 424K)

First best

Because it was done by whites... Genocide by shitskins, sandnigger or other kind of race is sanctioned because of skin color.

Whites must suffer due to the slavery and the holocaust.

Attached: 1533121291707.png (600x600, 446K)

11 milions poles died back then but everyone cries about jews

i dislike that it has overshadowed other (and ongoing) atrocities but it is the most important for a reason:

1) scale. it wasn't the biggest but it was fucking huge
2) methods. what made the holocaust unique is that it it was the first genocide to be so completely industrialized. it was all the intimate cruelty of something like the genocide in rawanda. but rather than machetes and shoves, it was done with exact calculating precision, throwing into question everything europeans believed about how science and european culture would always be good and benevolent. eg, Nazi's using IBM to assist in keeping track of holocaust
3) cultural. the Holocaust represents a tremendous failing on behalf of the modern world, that could still have been prevented. you must understand that the modern world begins in the 1300s and fully replaces the premodern world in 1492 with the discovering of the Americas by europe. the next 500 years are the 'modern' world. This is an age of European colonialism, imperialism, and unquestionable european superiority. This comes to a head in WWI. The end of WWII represents the start of the Post-Modern Global world. The American Age. and a huge part of why America is obsessed with it is it represents our failings for not acting sooner, and the reison detre of Pax Americana so as to prevent something like it, or at least the world instability that allowed it to happen, occur again.
Even if you don't agree with this, i hope it explains it to you

Attached: 1548697081097.jpg (480x696, 120K)

yes, this

Keked you're going to the humor thread

Vickers be jewing

It’s not necessarily “worse” but it’s one of the most memorable and impactful because it’s the first example of the utensils of a modern nationstate being used to attempt to eradicate a people on an industrial scale.

it wasn't even the highest kill count in WW2, which is hilarious in itself
Poland has also lost almost 6 gorillion, chinks have lost over 10 and Soviets over 20

What is the Armenian genocide

>it represents our failings
Failing to help the Germans and end you motherfuckers.

>end you motherfuckers

and who the fuck are you referring to

All I want is physical proof of the masturbator machines, the death coaster, and the wooden gas chamber doors, all being used to kill people

You are the perfect fag who skipped history class and probably can't even count.
If I was gay I'd ask you to marry me, because no one is fagger than you.

fpbp

Sure it was and you can back that up with the many lies Jews have admitted to fabricating about how bad the war was. Oh wait that refutes what you say 100% Right on...

looks like a gun :DDD

Because it was the only time the victims were important, the other genocides in history don't matter because the victims weren't important.

ther is no masturbator machine or death coaster. that's a bunch of retarded embelishments for faggots looking to make money off their book deal

that's not even an argument that's literally just your shitty opinion

Jews will tell you its the only holocaust/genocide where people were targeted based on their religion.

Gee Billy I wonder who Im talking about.

Who’s to say the entire holocaust isn’t just one big embellishment for a colossal and ongoing book deal?

I thought that was an X-ray of a gun from the thumbnail.

Its not an opinion, its fact. Not only is it fact we do not need to ask lying rats what happened because we have enough proof to know what happened its all around us everywhere prick.

Goyim lives dont matter,only the chosen people count.

>why do people feel this way
because of this reason
>that's wrong because that's not how *I* feel about this thing
GG no re

fuck off nigger i'm white and have blue eyes to boot what the fuck are you?

Pls post some proof for our fren to see

>hello fellow white people
Dude you aint fooling anyone.

So because whitey did it? If you actually believe that the Holocaust is somehow unique because it was "done" with steam trains and high tech wooden doors I don't know what to say to you. It's obvious that those argument have been retrospectively constructed to justify its place in our culture because they are so incredibly weak.

Even thou they know that most jews of that time were atheists. Think about that for a second.

shut the fuck up kike

the question was "why did thing happen"
I explained why something happened, and even that you might not agree with it yourself. you're are arguing with emotions like some shitty filthy subhuman. it's the equivalent of

>why do so many people like Avengers
normies find comic book heroes entertaining
>i don't find them entertaining! fucking kike

see how much of a nigger you are?

Stalin’s genocides are ok, cause he helped the US stop Germany’s genocide. Even though Stalin genocides more....but it was all for the good cause of Communism. So that twenty million is cool. And Mao, who fucking cares about 50 million bugmen? Nah, Mao’s 50 million ain’t shit compared to Hitler’s 6 million Jews.

Chicoms have a lot more than 50 million in total. in fact, their holocast is still going on in the form of the organ market. But Jow Forums doesn't care because "le based chinese BTFO muzzies XD"

>it was the first genocide to be so completely industrialized
What's industrial about bear and eagle fighting cages?

Attached: 1556008803463.jpg (568x465, 44K)

Ok

I thought that was a submachine gun fossil.

It didn't happen

Attached: 1549448907.jpg (538x604, 115K)

no one takes those points seriously so constantly parroting red herrings around isn't going to make people agree with your case

>implying

Attached: 1556111034668.jpg (300x303, 38K)

>being a stupid nigger muzzie turkroach-defender
fuck off, cenk

Attached: .jpg (1300x1167, 164K)

>defending armenians
kek
its a nigger on nigger incident as i see it

kek

I find it hilarious that even Jews call themselves rats, ever hear of the book called Maus? I mean I get that they're technically Mice but that's more or less as dirty as a rat.

Every genocide before 1948 is not a genocide
Because the term "genocide" was created in 1948

The USC Shoah Foundation does you rotten lying kike lol.

Attached: 1472076560232.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

The world is waking up to the Jew. And all your tricks... whether you like it or not. And thats a good thing.

of course a dumb mohammedan would be this stupid

you argue like a woman

How do these cunts even keep a straight face let alone cry for this shit?

Attached: 1548997030456.jpg (708x481, 52K)

Cuz no significant amount of Jews really died.

If Jews had died like in a real genocide there wouldn't be so many Jews alive kvetching about it today.

Don't you see her smiling when she gets to tell her big lie?
>water came down instead of gas ;)

wait what

Attached: tec9.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>"blablabla you're dumb because you're a Muslim"
Your fat brain can't think properly

because it didn't happen in real life, but in your head.

>it's not a genocide because the word didn't exist yet

ayy

Should also be noted that genocides only apply to human beings

Attached: 1553869398150.jpg (1173x1162, 285K)

Makes sense, they still don't recognize mohammed as the pedophile that he was.

Cause it was done to god's chosen people stupid goy.

Correct answer, this is why it had such an effect on political philosophy.

Gotta shill twice as hard to make someone believe a lie

Attached: 1552738556239.jpg (938x809, 135K)

is that old kike cunt still alive? fuck me

if you punch a white, black, asian, hispanic, and a jew with the same amount of force, who do you think will complain the most?

I hope not

about six million poles, half of whom were jews.

it is ahuge number, and the nazis did target the poles appalingly, but get the numbers right. about 10% of polish non jews died. 97% of polish jews.

it is disproportionate.

>Oh wait that refutes what you say 100%
ITT someone who does not know what "refutes" means

actually they do not support the senile ramblings of the bear and eagle, adn the woman int eh video is talking about getting a shower somewhere other than a death camp. she was expecting to die, but it wasn't Auschwitz, so she didn't. big deal.

Aaaaaah, the holocaust frog
Been a while since I last saw you

Attached: 1556452449039.gif (256x264, 8K)

Yeah I have been in the UK and Ireland, visiting relatives.

Posted a few times, it was nice to be user for a while. Hilariously some people asked if I was French kike, but others (including the Lying Leaf) said no, it wasn’t me so I didn’t let on