HOLY FUCK THE LEFT ARE SUPPORTING PEDOS WTF

Attached: 72FB5D94-76E3-40CA-9F4D-41E1CEC97E7D.jpg (1969x1148, 241K)

But the slippery slope doesn't exist!

Duh, diidnt you know this was the plan all along?

>REMINDER

MAPS

NOMAPS

If they have this on there twitter they are pedos

checked
and for a long time

Attached: nambla -bamn - lawyers.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Some pedophile preyed upon a 14 year old kid. Evil is real.

Attached: semitic stairs.jpg (684x397, 68K)

But user, gays are the pedos.

lmao you're like a fucking baby
if only you knew how bad things really are

I got banned for harrassing one of those MAP pedos. they have pro pedo shit all over their twitter yet are not banned.

alwaleed and dorsey make sure pedos can use twatter

>HOLY FUCK THE LEFT ARE SUPPORTING PEDOS WTF
Why are you suprised?

Attached: 1555871738666-pol.png (399x400, 291K)

Whenever this stuff pops up a request pol be sensible and SUPPORT IT.

Hold up and listen.

It's a bridge too far for normies. Push it and the left will crumble under internal in-fighting.

We are absolutely better off pushing the LGBTQIpedo acceptance agenda. It'll destroy them if we force it. If you let them drag it out over 20 years you'll turn around and it'll be accepted as normal.

Be smart.

Attached: PATTONoswaltNAMBLA.png (1024x768, 142K)

Attached: jamesgunnPODESTA.jpg (917x1080, 148K)

Age is just a number faggot

Attached: nambla2.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Always remember that NAMBLA was started by a Marxist from New York City whose ethnicity is mysteriously impossible to find

Attached: ruthbaderginsberg.png (700x700, 27K)

it was 10 when the constitution was signed

>And then, for no reason at all, Hitler was elected.

It's funny how you all complain about how the left takes the issues of consent during sex to the extreme, yet I see this post and realize you're all fucking insane.

She is probably right on this. Still this is not nearly as important an issue as just about any other issue. Also RBG is dead for a while now.

To refine this idea, what should be forced is the issue.
>"But what about the oppressed underprivileged pedo underclass?"
>"They're an oppressed minority. Aren't you going to fight for them too?"
>"Are you discriminating against the underprivileged?"

There was one line in that "rules for radicals" book that said to make the enemy live up to their own standards.
I think that's a wonderful concept.

Yeah, and I'm sure conservatives in the 50's thought supporting interracial marriage would destroy the left.

If we don't start physically attacking known pedophiles on-sight in the street and in public, the west is going to go Weimar-tier very fast. If pedophilia is truly intolerable then it CAN NOT be tolerated.

Oh it gets worse user.

Pedos will be able to nab your children, claim consent, and the government will put you in prison if you try to stop them.

Also, there's going to be public abortions on the street where everyone claps and throws a party.

And the average life expectancy was around 40. What's your point?

>honestly thinking sex between an adult man and adult woman is comparable to a pederast demanding the right to rape children

The consent outrage is a trojan horse you fucking retard.

See

How come the only alternative for a party that cannot accept criticism of Israel without crying anti-semitism, is a party that supports pedophilia and such degeneracy?? Fucking awful

that seems out of order thou... oh it doesnt
mass immigration is just seeing resurg... oh
it's been p much constant... but yeah not it's seeing a resurgence
alrighty fun times gg everybody see u next life

on one hand, yes... it could fuck with htem
but on the other hand, what if we realize pedophilia is the right way? Islam will reign supreme in that case

But with forced integration of schools and state indoctrination that good choices are bad, sheesh, maybe the age of consent should be 21. I trust a healthy well brought up 12 year old girl to make the right choice when she meets the odd feral nigger, but in a school where the environment is designed to maake the worst succeed at the expense of the best women's instinct to desire the alpha means they will go for the feral niggers who won't stick by them later and couldn't provide anyway because they are feral niggers. Diversity means we can not afford progress because we drag whte man's burden

Good. Let things accelerate even further!

Attached: 1556075147909.jpg (1200x601, 307K)

But beastiality is already legal in Leafistan.

Attached: 1545286597485.png (800x400, 15K)

This.

Now that White men are the most undesirable on the social ladder, age of consent can be much, much lower.

Before they didn't want to have Chads marrying 13 year old girls and pumping out 10 more. That is a nigger's domain now.

Meanwhile Jews and pedos (but I repeat myself) will be able to rape 2 year old boys in the ass because consent will be the only thing that matters. Not age and definitely not gender or race.

Fuck off kike.

Normies need pedophilia to be legalised to have enough of this circus.

Attached: 1554316724865.jpg (938x632, 167K)

What the fuck is this and why is it a Nokia logo

its not against the law in the US either

These people need to be beaten to death. Only a river of blood will save us.

It sure as shit is.

Let them reveal their hand you fucking retard

>Drop investigation of protesters against White Supremacy
>Has Nambla as part of the groups that they support

Something, something, glass houses

I hope this becomes legalized so the white Normies wake up then

>When in the course of human events...

Attached: 5B1E79B8-3984-4266-AF8A-C02245C0335A.jpg (720x364, 17K)

Things not allowed on Twitter:

>crime statistics
>pepe
>honkler
>NPC

But this is perfectly fine. Honk honk.

They always did. They're just starting to be more open about it because they see their control slipping away and they're trying to push as far as possible before that happens. That's a good thing.