What are MuttYanks taught?

Looking through Youtube comments, you would think mutts are specifically taught very little about the War of 1812, but of course if they "know" anything, they know that the USA won (just like Vietnam I guess).

The little education on the topic is apparent when you come to the realization that the USA suffered its most humiliating part of its history in this war.

Imagine sucker punching the local boss when he is in a fight with the next villages boss (i.e Britain vs Napoleonic France) by attempting to annex Canada whilst the boss is occupied in a titanic war 3,000 miles away. Then when the boss wins the war in Europe, he comes for this little shit across the ocean and blockades her nation, bankrupting it, and BTFO's her capital city (pic related) despite the battle being 2 against 1........ in the USA's favour.

Of course, but all that matters is "muh revolutionary war" (that France won for British rebels. Say thank you France, instead of calling them surrender monkeys)

Attached: Washington DC 1814.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Who gives a fuck what the americans know or don't know. The ignorance of the european people is what really matters here. You fuckers have no idea how the EU works and every single person would be anti-EU if you knew. Get your shit together

I literally voted Brexit, but ok.

They're taught absolutely nothing prior to the civil rights era, if they were the propaganda of freedom and civil liberty would fall to pieces.

They're also taught that they beat Germany and Japan almost single handedly.

It used to piss me off, this revision of history, but so long as the rest of the world gets the reality, it's just funny now.

We burned down London and killed your king and you pay us yearly tribute to this day.

Literally never happened.

this
and this

you must realize that the US education system was completely destroyed during the gunpoint integration of apes; leading to a populace so incapable of critical thinking, that without the advanced data processing techniques brought about by the last generation prior to (((civil rights))) would be slaughtering each other en masse over which nigger corpse to eat

We really aren't taught much at all. Here is what I learned from my state education before researching stuff on the Internet:

>thousands of years ago Rome existed, was pretty cool
>then there was the medieval and renasaince periods
>some other stuff happened
>America discovered, colonized etc
>then America broke away from Britain, YAY!
>freedom and democracy spread across the world in a domino effect (and you should join the army later to help continue this process, goy)
>technology keeps getting better and industrial revolution and shit is happening
>black people had it rough
>whitey colonized everything
>civil rights is the best thing ever
>you should feel guilty for the Holocaust because experiments show it could happen in America (we were forced to watch the Wave)
>also feminism and shit
>now we are in a great golden age, although we could still do better

What's the difference between voting Brexit and literally voting Brexit?
>he reads this and doesn't reply

Literally?!

I remember being taught we lost that war but it also reinvigorated the US by giving us a new generation of "heroes". Alot of the revolutionary war heroes were soon to be dying off and many thought the republic would go with them. This war showed us there were still good leaders.

Sounds about right, it's pretty much the same in Britain too, except we're also taught nothing about our war with the US in 1812, partly because we are taught about what some call the "real" first world war... with Napoleon. But yeah, we're also taught how whitey fucked over the black, which was really awkward for the one black girl in my class lol

Literally as in a didn't larp as a foreigner and say "I voted brexit with you guys", now reply with a relevant comment faggot

Literally taking this literally.

I was in cancun looking for hot english spring breakers, the only English women I saw there were fat black women. So.... le 56% that you wanker.

This is literally literally

Oh well, I'd be more worried about the non-whites in your country fucking everything up rather than bring up something that happened in 1812.

Attached: 1556526402159s.jpg (92x125, 2K)

Nice cope, but you should have said "Paki" women and then it would be more realistic.

Attached: 1556122381238.jpg (939x1104, 512K)

Fuck off irrelevant Euro

>But my country helped syndrome
Thanks for being in the fucking way.
>Muh War of 1812
Want to go for another round?
A phonecall from an American president knocked you out of super power status.
This.

Attached: download (6).jpg (1080x947, 178K)

Britain didn't reach her peak of world dominance for another century, but ok mutt.

Obligatory:
Muhammad was a pedo.

Damn, I almost laughed, then I realised yankmutts are my people.

>muh glorious ancestors

Why is it that unfuckable pieces of shit are the most concerned about this? Coincidence?

Attached: BOB.jpg (1080x1317, 187K)

Eisenhower:
>Fuck you
Sterling:
>Righteo chap, understood.

Its the education systems its made to make simple sheep who can follow can orders. Its the same style education system you have

It's a similar situation here but i've noticed bongs still tend to not suffer from the same educational problems as Americans. It's amazing how bad modern schooling is really.

Most bongs only go to masjid, so stfu retard.

and madrassa

Great and redpilled cope

Most of the smart kids get bored I think.
Which leads them to looking up info online and getting redpilled.
Happened to me, modern education couldn't keep my attention and I drifted.

>cope
Lel. Get trucked faggot.

We did beat Japan almost single handedly with 2 bombs that should have been used on your faggot ass country

I dunno mate I think paying law breaking illegal shits to outbreed us and get fat on our dime is way more embarrassing than this

>Get your ass humiliated by japs
>Rage quit with a nuke
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>Single handed

More British Empire troops than American until 1945.

Red..Pi.....?

Mutts showed up at the end of the war and declared themselves the MVPs when all they did was get humiliated by Japan before using their stolen German technology to rage quit with a nuke.

Dude it fucking sucks and its one of the ways the Jews divide people... They teach a different past in basic kid school then another at Uni. "Oh look the peasants don't know about the 11 presidents before George Washington haha We're so much better then them teehee" lol all you want but you're just as much in the shit as we are... not arguing just saying its REALLY fucking hard to learn and process this info... The best part is afterward you're trapped here.

Fuck off?

In America it's because the waves of niggers and spics have dumbed down the entire room. Instead of rightly failing them for being retarded they have to dumb down the entire curriculum to pass the shitskins. The white kids had the potential for more but were forced to drag themselves down to nigger levels.

The same thing will happen to all countries with their incoming shitskin hordes.

imagine coping this hard when it comes to your own low IQ

the UK is an increasingly irrelevant shithole

Right, but our nation was the worlds biggest empire for centuries. Your superpower status came because of the destruction of European powers and now its already disappearing rapidly.

Man it sucks getting our asses kicked doesn't it... what ever shall we do to remedy this affliction?

Sorry Juan my classroom was white because I didn't live in a nonwhite shithole.

>agree with burger
>get attacked by random mutt because it's not sucking his dick
Muttlings like you are part of the problem.

nigger the only black teacher at my school quit when someone wrote whites only on the new waterfountain and the administration didn't do anything about it
take that cope and tie it into a noose then fucking neck yourself with it, it'll save you suffering in the long run

I bet other brits don't like you.

no brits like each other

How's that working out for you?

We grossly underestimated the degree to which the EU had corrupted our political establishment.
How's Trump working out for you?

Americans know shit all about anything, including me. Just disregard everything any America says after reading this post, it'll be easier on your psyche, trust me.

Pretty well. We still voted Brexit. Whether the slave masters allow it (they will not) is irrelevant at this point.

nice proxy faggot
totally not transparent at all

Mutts are so ungrateful, like, we created your country fucking niggers, and you thank us by calling us surrendering monkeys?
Mutts GTFO.

>get attacked
Muslim with a victim complex confirmed.

Based Frog. Was in your nation just 12 hours ago

>The eternal refugee

I'm more concerned by the state of Britain than mutts at the moment.
Fucking "winners" can't even have their wall yet.

You're welcome for ww2, and Indochina.

lmao I was in Belgium visiting my great uncle 6 feet under. Stepped over into French soil for 12 hours

Better be concerned at the same time as France then. There is no difference other than the intensity of the memes. We get it 100 fold worse than you.

>Be American
>Live in the World's largest Empire during peak
>Read this thread
>lol so jelly

the best thing france ever did for itself was massacre catholics and then put western germany under the control of prussian protfags, leading to a mass exodus of german catholics which then came to liberate france twice from their northern cousins

I hope europe burns but I fear the US will collapse long before europeans work up the balls to make europe europe again

1,000 years from now....

>USA empire in history books.... WHO?
>British Empire.... Wow user, dey iz owr ancestarz an sheeeeeit,

You're not fooling anyone. We all know you where just blowing a dude for hash cut with henna, and trading papers with your terrorist cousin.

What's so hard to believe you dumb fat half breed? Literally just got in my car and crossed the channel.

Spics aren't white Juan.

>1000 years from now

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 40K)

In 1,000 years, the USA will be holding gay pride parades and comemorating their first right about 10 years back.

jewish claws typed this post

Uhhh based best ally

I'm agreed with the fact that you took the tunnel then blew a few dudes in Calais for hash cut with henna, and traded papers with your terrorist cousin hamed. Can't you read dipshit?

So in a thousand years the US will still be around, but will be historically unknown in history books as stated prior?
There's something off with your logic you inbred retard.

MFW in a thousand years England will be split, barren, devoid of resources, and mostly under water, so it will be even less relevant than it is now.

imagine being this fucking dumb
at least you europeans had two solid world wars filled with the lowest IQ people running into walls of machinegun fire

Attached: 44123132131.png (881x870, 966K)

We were taught that we picked a fight with the biggest bully on the block and didn’t get our ass kicked. We invaded Canada twice, burned their capital, defeated a British army on their home turf, and won some majors naval engagements despite having no ships of the line.

And then for extra credit, we slaughtered your best Scottish highlanders in the swamps of Louisiana after the war ended using only one GOAT soon to be president, some pirates and a couple niggers.

you are aware that all of the men who burned washington died during the war? including robert ross.

>Looking through Youtube comments
Shut up you fucking mong

Attached: aM7ZrD6a_700w_0.jpg (200x165, 6K)

America was a mistake.

The war of 1812 is generally not taught much because it happened 200 years ago and isn’t that significant.

Huh.....didnt work, time to take up arms agai-.....oh...darn.

Robert Ross got sent back to England pickled in a whiskey barrel.

see pic related

in american history in state education, we get taught that:
>a lot of grugs crossed from russia across the bering strait, they became native americans
>america got colonized, here, learn about the 3 sections of the thirteen colonies
>britain cucks for the native americans, sorry colonists but you cant go past appalachia
>boo taxes, get the fuck out britain, with the help of france
>HOW DO I START A COUNTRY?????
>articles of confederation and rebellion
>another rebellion except constitution and army kicks their ass
>war of 1812, but we "won" because we beat the brits at new orleans
>we have land now? ok guys go west
>fuck you mexico, give us land
>ANDREW JACKSON WAS A BIG FAT MEENIE!!!!
>civil war

Attached: 1553167242460.jpg (752x884, 103K)

We held the continent and thwarted your limey expansion here, that’s what mattered.

Gotta constantly remind the goyim they're (((free))) so they stay dumbed down and compliant
>We don't need to ever oppose tyranny again because we beat the British 100s of years ago!
Same with us to be fair

This Jew is based and was effortposting in another thread and I will use my Aryan right of mulligan to allow him to survive the ethnostate.

Call me when you're throwing tea and ideally people into the Thames.

They kind of did.

Here I want to do one
>Mesopotamia (played a weirdly in depth game about it for weeks and from what I remember a group of retards won it on a fluke)
>Roman Empire existed (we studied it for probably 3 classes in the eighth grade and it was never mentioned again).
>Medieval history - Vikings, Franks, manoral system, and weirdly the murder of Thomas Beckett (We did a mock trial and I was the head prosecutor and half the class voted not guilty "Because user was on the other side.").
>Crusades existed
>Renaissance was probably 2 classes, first one ascribing it to the Muslims, second learning about art and humanism. Important concepts were never emphasized and I concluded that this was a boring period of history that people made up to transition from medieval to enlightenment era.
>Enlightenment
>Canadian history starts in 9th grade and continues into 10th
>basically just aboriginal awareness class and Herstories hamfistedly wedged into the narrative
>Canadian history is incredibly boring, one of the few things in the world that doesn't really arouse my sense of curiosity.
>Holocaust Awareness Class in English 11
We spent so little time on history that actually mattered that I briefly lost interest in it as a subject.

Oh and in Socials 11 we covered the rise of industrialism, Canada-US relations, and the World Wars. We did some industrial revolution stuff in Grade 10, too, in 11 it was just more Canada specific, mostly about the branch system used for manufacturing cars by the Americans.

Imagining being part of such a pathetic nation that the high point of your shit posting is loosing your national sovereignty through debt to the the Rothschilds over a bluff and immediately becoming their enforcer and go to war with a country whos bank carter is coming due

burn down there capital

get bitch slipped down immidiately by the literal wrathful hand of god in the old testament

and then proceed to loose to a bunch of redneck and degenerates in new orleans

Attached: rothschild war of 1812.jpg (555x492, 84K)

Wait until you have enough niggers that they start failing in massive numbers and you’re told to lower your standards because it’s unfair.

>the only black teacher at my school quit when someone wrote whites only on the new waterfountain and the administration didn't do anything about it
Based.

The war of 1812 is briefly taught is at all because it was a unimportant conflict 200 years ago. I find it hard to believe it’s any different in bong schools.

The USA started the War of 1812 for the express purpose of annexing Canada. Then you got your shit kicked in repeatedly while Britain was busy defeating Napoleon.

Pic related. 4,000 Americans surrendered unconditionally to a British detachment of 80 soldiers. Despite outnumbering the British by 50:1, you surrendered. Isn't that hilarious? Suddenly your repeated defeats at the hands of small countries make sense.

Attached: 1535465785194.png (325x735, 125K)