The point of a nuclear family

Friedrich Nietzsche once wrote that the point of marriage (monogamy) is the will of two to create a better, "higher" human being; this is how we evolved from single-celled primitive lifeforms to biochemically complex organisms capable of science, technology, art and philosophy.

"Not only onwards shall thou propagate, but also upwards", wrote Nietzsche. He was right; you must find a good spouse, have children and raise them to be better human beings than yourselves, anons. Every child deserves a responsible father and a mother, and you ought to become a parent. You don't have the right to refuse to fulfill that duty and end the billion-year old process of evolution since you're a direct result of it and you must do your part to continue it.

Nuclear families are the building blocks of a civilized society, anons. Stop making excuses and do your fucking part.

Attached: 20190429_101649.jpg (629x629, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I'm short and ugly.

Kys incel

As white people, we should have at least 4 children per nuclear family.

99.9% of women are normies and don't adhere to these memes. If you're at least remotely interesting and not a total slob you can find a non overweight gf. I'm 5'4 and have been balding since 17, am currently dating a girl slightly taller than me. If you've spent any time at all on a college campus you would notice lots of average to below average guys with plain, cute girlfriends. The real trick is finding a girl who's worth marrying and who's loyal..

Based and inspirational.
I will now go and find some fields to plow.

F

The key to pushing women in having lots of kids is community. Women don't think, they just conform and do what they think everybody does. So, the solution is to build white communities and to integrate normie women into these communities.

yeah you’re right. but the normal man is not very valuable because of a cultural shift towards sexual permiscuity, so the insentive to actually cultivate a family has fallen out of style. the top 20% of men who are sexually successful are the ones who are gonna be the ones to spread their genetic code garunteed without much effort, they are simply valued more. if you’re not successful with women from a young age, your only options are to build yourself up as best you can for old age, and hopefully snag a young desirable woman who wants to be a partner. women are told that family is restrictive, which is true and how it should be because raising a child should be your main goal, but they are also told that it is “unfulfilling” to be a conventional mother, so that drives down the amount of available woman even more. us beta faggots will be lucky in this day and age to get to that point of raising a family.

stay strong retards

Are you guys so clueless that you don't know the basic about women? I hate to post something so trivial, but read this.

dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/

No one is making excuses. Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Therefore, the only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide, which the Germans were too nice to do. Those genes are too harmful to everyone else.

Attached: 1556420546324.png (829x720, 528K)

based

>The point of a nuclear family
Is a plot by betas to force an unwilling woman to have their genes. Next thread.

Attached: 1554547746663.jpg (418x475, 25K)

yeah man i hate having a fulfilling life too

A beta is by definition uncapable of forcing an unwilling woman into a commited relationship and motherhood.

The nuclear family is the bare minimum of what is necessary to ensure good child-rearing and community development.

Large, multi-generational families are far superior.

Some benefits:
>the elderly can regularly impart their accrued wisdom on younger family members
>the elderly can be properly taken care of by, rather than being given over to die in an old person’s home being mistreated by staff often hostile to their existence
>the elderly can help raise the children and perform household chores, since they’re retired, giving the middle-aged more time to work for the benefit of the family
>The women of the family have a strong community that will form their personality. Observe how Muslim or Mediterranean girls of large families are chaste, usually very respectable and focus their efforts on good child-rearing. Their personalities are formed by those around them, and since those around them are their family members with the family’s interests at heart, everyone develops well. Contrast this with the nuclear family, where the peers of the mother could be anyone, including and regularly single mothers and harpies who will always try to drag the mother of the nuclear family down to their level. Inevitably ends up with degeneracy on the part of the mother unless she has an incredibly strong personality.

>young adult men are encouraged to leave the family to work for the benefit of their family, community or country. When they leave, the void created is filled by other men in the family, who will also never condone that the wife seek attention from other men. Without the large family, if the man leaves for work for any period of time, the wife will regularly seek another man to fulfill her need for attention.

>keep the money within the family

Multi-generational family is the GOAT

ˢᵃᵐᵉ

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐʸ ᵏᵉʸᵇᵒᵃʳᵈ ᶦˢ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵗᵒᵒ

We need a few generations of regular nuclear families though, since degenerate boomers will just teach the children filth

My cousin is like 5'7 maybe 5'6 and he'd dated the hottest fucking chicks.

I'm 5'9 and seeing a chick who's 6'1 who is basically smitten by me (not sure how I feel yet).

Honestly if you start to feel to down get off this site for a bit and for the love of god get in shape, have good hygiene and dress decent... And become interesting

Degenerate boomers would never be part of a big family anyway. They’d likely be shunned by the rest of the family since their actions are largely anti-family.

Many of the problems we have now were caused by degenerate boomers, who were themselves the products of generally respectable nuclear families. We can fix our problems with more of the same.

*can’t

>But I'm short and ugly.
Be cool, man. Noone in Baltics is short and ugly compared to the rest of the world.

One you're forgetting is that if some cousin or aunt goes off the rails on drugs or whatever, it's a great example to use of what not to become. Install early they idea of "you're better than that so dont allow yourself to become like that"

People like being able to say "at least I'm not that bad". My sister doesn't drink purely because she saw how her wino aunts act. Piousness is a powerful thing