Why aren't you doing the same thing the Jews did? you can't change anything by voting, go study and become a judge...

why aren't you doing the same thing the Jews did? you can't change anything by voting, go study and become a judge, shekelmaker or a journalist and infiltrate the system, if every right-winger did this instead of posting memes it would make a differences

Attached: 1541287215212.png (1000x1000, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is kike nepotism?

they will never allow it in the first place

no

Attached: 1553114573922.jpg (700x803, 160K)

It would only make a difference if they had a group to constantly act in favour to. "white" isn't enough, otherwise the west never would have been subverted like it has

>become the jew

Attached: 1520492006744.jpg (426x510, 41K)

We didn't have time to form the kinds of networks the jews did, as they did before we were persecuted by the entire rest of society. It's like hording supplies right after a war starts.

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Because doing that would require effort, competency, and intelligence, things which are sorely lacking among 4channers.

Attached: 1553120107381.png (600x717, 1.66M)

you dumfuck, you will never have a group and capable of doing nepotism because you hold no power, once enough people do this then you have power and can nepo

I agree with first 2, but I believe Jow Forums has many very high IQ people

there is no hope for uprising and war until you take away the comforts people have

You seem to be mistaken in thinking that the forces here constitute an actual political movement.
On the contrary, it's all mere resentment.
Well-adjusted healthy people who actually have the capacity to become judges and shekelmakers don't spend a single second of their lives here.
This place is for a class of losers who find it a struggle just to go outside. Think about who you are talking to when you ask this kind of thing.

In just gonna drop these two words anons:

>Alaska
>Croats

>Jow Forums
>high IQ people
MAYBE back in like...2009.
Maybe.
Nowadays?
Fuck no. Lol.

You're dead wrong, okay? There isn't a secret Jewish strategy that you can copy. The problem is their genetic makeup.

Read the article: environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Can you really see Jews as human after you have understood their genetic character? They pump whoredom in to kids soft heads starting in elementary school. Kids learn from their peers, not their parents, and the peers learn from the media and schools. It isn't a conspiracy, it's genetics. The only solution to the Jewish problem is extermination, that is to say genocide, which the Germans were too nice to do. Those genes are too harmful to everyone else. The second half of the 20th century demonstrates the need for Jewish extermination.

Attached: 1501264221852.jpg (900x675, 84K)

I'm a targeted individual and my jewish bitch handler made me fall for some "VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN" kind of bullshit. I'm not sure if it is a male sissy jew or a female bitch. Before this a lot of MAGA stupidity, New Age alien nonsense and christcuckery was pushed too.

I'm a NEET as well, NEETs can be useful by inspiring and shilling this idea for other, like i do. if NEET saw some other right-winger doing it then they would eventually join as well. see how many powerful people NEETs managed to influence

maybe European don't have the capacity to compete with shekelmaking, but you don't have to, but European didn't rely on Jews in Law and Media, until recently.

We've been flooded by newfags who don't lurk but have to please their own egos to shit post.

A year or two ago at least the board was up to shenanigans like:
>right wing fire safety squads to shut down communist gathering centers through fire safety regulations
>right wing gardening squads to annoy niggers by gentrifying their neighborhoods with seed bombs
>busting violent leftist offenders and huligans that the cops are too lazy to catch via video evidence
>playing capture the flag globally and mind breaking a C-rank Hollywood actor

White people deserve to die. They are a sicken race of degenerates.

Most fags are white.
Most basedboys are white.
Most cucks are white.
Most leftists are white.
Most to fight for other races are whites.
Most to sell out their country to others.

A weak and pathetic race.

you are wrong, most fags are blacks and there re no cuck and basedboy statistics
most lefftists are probably south american or mainland asians
you are right about last 2