Isn’t it terrifying/exciting to realize everything is GUARANTEED to get worse?

The embryonic white revolt is only going to get more and more extreme because current trends that have provoked it (immigration, and increasingly a collapse of birthrates too just to add fuel to the fire) are not going to go away and in fact will continue to intensify.

Just taking the case of the US, stopping immigration alone would require the border to be fully militarized and to establish an atmosphere of suspicion that would itself provoke massive resistance among the existing immigrant and immigrant-descended populations in the US (which would no doubt be assisted by foreign powers like China and Russia not to mention the United Nations). Actually tilting the balance in favor of the whites would result in an even more extreme backlash and be extremely hard to pull off.

Europe is behind, but not that far. Above all else, we have an deeply rooted extreme feminist culture, one that will probably permanently depress birth rates certainly as long as the current generation of adults is alive.

This is VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED to be really messy. A right-wing victory is not likely, and at the same time the trends sparking the current white backlash are baked into the cake at this point and getting deeper all the time, increasingly even without further immigration.

Attached: 16291FFF-44CB-4BCC-880E-76151351B3A7.gif (320x240, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/01/10/does-increasing-diversity-make-american-voters-more-xenophobic_partner/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_armée_secrète
youtube.com/watch?v=EFL4lN43OLM
lyricstranslate.com/en/ch-hatt-einen-kameraden-he-was-friend-mine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good posts on /pol are rare.

this is very good.

stay on this thread ill think of some shit to throw here. that if its not archived my some whore...

fuck off jew

>white revolt
Wew lad

Attached: IMG_1590.gif (320x180, 957K)

The coming food and water shortages will solve a lot of problems. The world is already more than 900 million humans beyond carrying capacity as it is.

Attached: FAMINE.jpg (800x450, 127K)

acceleration for the accelerationism god

Attached: aequalsdvoverdt.jpg (740x370, 28K)

Listen up, you snowchimp, and listen well. That Indian flag you put on isn’t going to hide your pathetic pinky fingers as your type relentlessly trying to somehow convince us of your pathetic “people”.

Whites don’t deserve empathy. Whites don’t deserve anything whatever this board tries to pass off. Whites deserved to be killed. Whites deserve to be raped. White women are the property of us shitskin men. White men can stand there as we kill them, rape them, do whatever we want with them. Surely, your government doesn’t want to get accused of racism by arresting a Negro or an Indian or Pakistani? Do they?

Your shilling here doesn’t stop the invasion of your countries, your pale ass cracker bitch can do anything except watch the onslaught we, BLACK bulls, inflict upon the area of land you call a “country”. 1,400. One-thousand-four-fucking-hundred. That’s the amount of British women that were raped without any remorse by our brothers from Pakistan. Another 2,500 by Syrian brothers in Germany. And hundreds of thousands in the Americas and South Africa. Meanwhile $1,400 is probably the average salary your typical wh*Te cuck makes after being kicked out because an Arab or Nigerian employee was replaced as diversity hire.

So, turn off that proxy, and go back to your typical shitposting. The world is not 1900. Otherwise, you’re going to force us to really carry out the Barbary Slave Trade, this time across the whole of Europe.

And hey, love to all Jews.

Attached: honkhonk.png (864x892, 715K)

Good thread!
Ignore the fag shills

Fuck off glownigger, you don't want to be late for chugging Kike semen.

Attached: glownigger_deluxe.png (658x507, 65K)

Weak shills and pasta

Praise kek, let it all fall down

Attached: 1541500920405m.jpg (724x1024, 109K)

Another mediocre shill

Not advocating anything at all, officer. Just speculating on the course of future events.

What I’m talking about is actually pretty mainstream at this point on the left, too.

salon.com/2017/01/10/does-increasing-diversity-make-american-voters-more-xenophobic_partner/

Here's your white revolt bro

Attached: IMG_1352.jpg (1024x555, 102K)

That's phase 1. What comes after will be less fun for you

first thing that comes to mind is this "acceleration" concept...

the premise being that at some point even the most moronic self-hating white liberal will realize that self-preservation dictates it stop being a faggot.

im skeptical - these people mutilate their own genitalia and are pro-abortion basically at any age. they also do not even WANT children.

they also fail to see EVERY other "minority" is out-breeding "whites" on every single level

i basically gather that within 50 years the current leftist population will basically be a complete dead end genetically - simply by virtue of their failing to breed.

the problem is that these people come from sometimes NORMAL families that value life and a large family - what i mean is - people always seem to divide themselves into sort of 50 / 50 ratios automatically due to the coin-flip effect - there is always binary decisions in life which divide people into power of 2 groups :

examples:

pro / anti - gay
pro / anti - gun
pro / anti - abortion

and snap just like that the NEW population is again divided and conquered by half again.

So yeah - will acceleration defeat this ... this ... syndrome?

i just dont know it - seems rare for humans to rally around stuff with high ratios - a good example is religion - it crossed many divides - but the "white" religion has been absolutely BTFO -

go find kids that do not have the "church" 2mm away in their brain from child-molestation

Christianity IS the fucking notre-dame in every sense.

so - i dont really see any form of "GLUE" to unite the so called "accelerationism" aspect.

ill think of a few more possibilities

I didn’t say I though the far right was going to win.
I just said they would get more and more extreme, which is likely to be the case especially if they increasingly sense they are going to lose.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_armée_secrète

>3d chess

Attached: IMG_1510.png (416x435, 154K)

As you can see, white men brought this upon themselves, because they either selfishly don't give a shit about the birth rates or they're brazenly hoping for violence instead of making themselves attractive to women by setting an impeccable example.

Attached: I'll Be Back.jpg (743x1024, 335K)

Eh when they get too angry we will just send them to kill other whites in blind rage like we did in ww2

Hehe. Trump has nothing to do with it goy

Things are definitely gonna get worse, but there's a catch. People here like to imagine that we'll witnesses an apocalyptic collapse of society basically overnight and it will be the final straw that breaks the camels back. I think it's because we've been brainwashed by Hollywood, movies have shaped our perception of reality as a story line arc. But life doesn't work that way. Things are gonna gradually get worse and worse, slowly enough to be unnoticeable before it's too late. And when it become obvious that something has changed for the worse, it would be blamed on the current generation. In fact, it's already happening with boomers and millenials. The origin of most problems of the current western society can be traced back to the 60's, the time boomers came of age. It took couple of generations to make us realize their mistakes. This delay makes it impossible for any reaction, revolution, race war, or whatever people like to entertain themselves with. The most terrifying thought is we are the frogs in the pot, and we can't jump out even if we wanted to.

Attached: MG_9875_B_h1200px.jpg (800x1200, 204K)

bamp - reCAPTCHA asked me to click all the THIS

that won't work this time

>Isn’t it terrifying/exciting to realize everything is GUARANTEED to get worse?

Weell. The credit bubble is about to implode, and will be met with mountains of new money. Which will drive up commodity prices (Say Hi Canadians).
Impoverishing the lower classes further and kicking off a colour revolution as life gets even harder. (Will it be yellow?)
If you haven't been following credit cycles, you should be, and getting yourself set up.
As OP says, these things always fall Left. People are dumb and easily swayed.
It will make America and Europe an unattractive place to live and work though, and many who're not native will say "fuck this" and bugger off home.
The risk is externalising the problem to other countries as per WWII. It's cheap and easy for psychos to point at the evil (rolls dice) Chinks. as the cause of all our problems.

Worked in yusmavia.
Europe was more than eager to bomb fellow whites who dared defend themselves from islam

And without fertilisers and machinery? Well beyond.

>Worked in yusmavia.
I know nothing of this at all.

That's his jew way of writing Yugoslavia.

Yeah... Collapse is a process, not an event.

You need a cultural low pass filter like Christianity (or Confucianism, or whatever) to hold the values which keep civilisation together. We've lost ours with the fall of religion, leaving a stinking mess.

Bump

Exactly, the world has forgotten that whites are the masters of food production

The funny thing is by almost every metric the modern world is getting better and better (less war than ever in human history, violent crime rates going down all over the world, more being moved out of poverty and faster than every before, more medical conditions being cured, more education and literacy than ever before, less disease than ever before, technology making life easier for even the worst countries in the world, even endangered species are making comebacks) you just want to think it's the whole world going to shit when in reality it's just your personal life is shit so then you don't have to take responsibility to improve it.

Nothing ever happens
As long as most military age men can afford a cuckshed, takeout food and a Netflix subscription nothing will ever happen
If things slide further downhill they'll print more money and start some UBI gibs scheme

im now praying for 100 dollar a gallon gasoline

Yes

This is the 21 century, people do not die in a famine, they seek refuge in some other part of the planet. Water-food shortage = refugees and more problems. Best way to deal with overpopulation is female education and empowerment, as they call it.

It's going to be pretty intense in certain first world countries that never even so saw so much as a shot fired for nearly a century near them. But, that's the cost of saving your civilization.

"Making themselves attractive" how about u make ur life look worth living

yes and no

you said it gook

Sadly this is true. It's much harder to convince people to give up whatever passes for comfort in their lives for an uprising against a numerically, technologically and strategically superior enemy. Hell, this is probably why the Soviet Union managed to last for so long. The power of the status quo is pretty terrifying.

it will be good

Attached: zoomber_the_saviour.jpg (1564x940, 556K)

Right wing "backlash" is inevitable. You cannot do what is being done to our nations and expect to get away with it.

This isn't going to get messy because the "right wing" has done anything. This is entirely on the people who pushed all of these policies on us in the first place without even asking.

t. cuck who will die in the upcoming wars

DotR when?

>exciting
Yep

Either a shitskin or a retard. If you can't notice the decline I don't know what to tell you. Just because you're sitting pretty doesn't mean society isn't heading straight off a cliff

Accelerationism is coming faggot, best get out of the way if you don't intend to help us

Attached: brenton.jpg (1124x632, 80K)

of course life is getting better for niggers spicks and islamic shitskins, they are moving to the USA Australia Europe and life is good, No one notices that their coming makes life much worse for the natives

It looks pretty grim for whites at the moment but on the other hand, whites have historically always come out on top, which usually leads to an exile of jews.

Let's see how this plays out. If whites lose the war, then I guess it's Darwinism and all that.

Best of luck educating and empowering a population with avg 70 IQ.

Why wouldnt it. There's still plenty of fucktards larping as good guys against the "evil Russians" even though the US and RU are 2 sides of the same coin. People in general are fucking retarded, that includes white people.

kek. Always amusing to see someone talk about IQ when you are too stupid to even understand what they guy said.

>white revolt
something that will never happen
>continuing browning of the world
that will happen

>A right-wing victory is not likely
The only way the right wing side could lose is if there ISN'T a civil war, you dog-eating dipshit hook.

Attached: 1439851713_doubt.jpg (536x800, 60K)

>female education and empowerment
which go us in this mess in the first place

Attached: 3103492E-5BE5-4EFB-8703-EC7A89CE0647.gif (282x150, 2.38M)

Absolute brainlet post

Demographics are destiny. All you can do is have children and educate them.

What's funny is that you think all the brown people don't see you as white. You're riding a tiger with no plan to keep from being eaten when you get thrown off.

>brown people
no such thing exists

Attached: 1556459081974.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

I'm starting to think of it more as escalationism.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL4lN43OLM

Heil Hitler.

I Once Did Have A Comrade
I once did have a comrade,
No one better you would find.
Then the drum called us to battle,
And He had marched there, at my side ,
(In perfect pace and stride.) 2x

A bullet came a-flying,
Is it meant for me or you?
Then it had swept his, life away,
Now he lies here at my feet, As
(If it was a part of me.) 2x

Yet he reached out his hand to me,
As I strive now to reload.
"I cannot take your hand, right now
May you rest there, in eternal life
(O My good comrade.") 2x

-Hitler

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Things are getting interesting indeed.

For instance I know a few normies who are starting to (((notice))) the thing is they keep quite about it unless specific subjects are brought up.

Who knows how many people are secretly awake when its literally illegal in many areas. Things could change in a split second.

Please.... forget your remembrance.... please fail to the fields... the soil so green and the blood so pure. Please forget... the spirit grim yet of eyes of bluest gold. Please let go... do not assume again the throne of wolvish troopers among the gothic streets.

There is no way you can stand and tell me... "we will rise again" ... There is no way you can "discover your Aryan blood" and the knowledge of what's inside.

All I can say is do not hold deep longing for the fourth reich... for it will never come.

-Or will it?
Adolf.

the day is fast approaching you slant eyed FUCK
I'm going to kill you aND bathe in your children's blood. Every shit-skin, kike jew, nigger, spic, nigger-spic hybrid, indian paki shit-skin slant eyed chink GOOK FUCK minority piece of shit I'm going to eat your liver cunt. My violent intent will make Adolf Hitler's machinations look like a child playing with play-doh. The jews in particular, they can watch their rat brood children die in front of them. This is what you get for coming to another man's country and fucking with my shit. Now I'm going to fuck your eye socket you cunt I will break your bones and suck out the marrow

Attached: Sviatoslav I of Kiev - Kievan Rus Swedes 1.jpg (2174x2559, 1.08M)

The british need not worry, i'll protect them and their families.

Attached: ArmyRecruitmentWANKERS.jpg (615x945, 109K)

I don't see many people complaining that Spaniards, Italians, Greeks, etc. are half turks/araps/niggers, and not blue-eyed blonds, like they used to be.
I'm actually pretty excited to breed with some indian/asian cutie.

Attached: 1505069920497.png (1024x1024, 25K)

>Europe is behind
I would say Europe is taking the lead. Hungary, Italy, and Poland are doing pretty swell.

BUILD THE WALL

Life has always been shit

Kill all Jewish females and their race ends.

Attached: ORDER66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

>ching chang chong
>let me tell you about your country

Holy shit this is spot on.

listen jew
YOU JUST NEED TO END SOCIAL BENFITS
AND
WATCH SHITSKINS EAT THEM SELF

Attached: fag.jpg (1199x1506, 549K)