Last week my stash was stolen, including a small jar with very strong shroom honey and some white powder...

Last week my stash was stolen, including a small jar with very strong shroom honey and some white powder, which the thieves probably mistook for cocaine, but it was actually 2c-b (very strong synthetic mescaline, which gives you jungle-tribe-esque trips).

Now today I found out, over the weekend. 5 kids from the dorm were send to the hospital with psychosis and mental breakdowns.

One girl who did a huge line of my stolen "coke", locked herself into the bathroom and refused to leave and stop crying, and the fire department had to come and break the door to get her out.

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=88425
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and greenpilled

Serves them right for the niggerish act of stealing

Based

Attached: 450632BA-693F-4446-B24D-4EFFBB19192D.gif (498x359, 408K)

Nice one user

Attached: 1556521759938.png (544x479, 160K)

Good meme to be honest. Worst I have done is thinking someone game me coke but was actually ketamine. The K-Hole was fun so not even complaining.

Get off drugs you degenerate fuck!

Meh. The user is a degenerate before they use drugs, the drugs themselves aren't. It's my vice. I work and study full time so nothing wrong having a joint while I do chores around the house.

If its 2cb the first person should have known instantly unless it was all cut to shit, that stuff is very harsh on the nostrils

Vincent?

I would have long killed myself if my parents called me that.

Good call

nice

>not labeling your phenethylamines
kek you're a faggot and too stupid too handle psychoactive substances

guy deserved it
poor girl desu

>exp related:
>[Nearly blind all I could see were mathematicaly perfect geometric shapes and the faint static outline of my friends around me. Then I turned to the guy who gave it to me screaming 'what did you give me' 'what did you do to me' 'I’m goin to kill you'. By this point I could no longer breath and collapsed. I hear people say should call the ambulance (they did not) and everything started spinning again. I then crawled to the bathroom and puked a lot. Then came the blood.]
erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=88425

Attached: 13.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

Once its up there, there is no going back let's be honest.

And for your next trick, fentanyl.
Thieves deserve whatever they get.

This is fantastic. Please provide more of the story. How did you know the the thieves?

I just had to do a captcha that took 3 fucking minutes. Kept giving me new shit to click. WTF gook moot?

Based.

>And for your next trick, fentanyl.

Attached: 1462589287970.gif (245x207, 2M)

Fucking ay but his instant reaction should have ticked the others off that something was up

Hitting the sphere once in a while helps me keep up with work and studies. These guys never study or work out. They only party all the time and they also steal. I could have told them they would hit the void if they take that much, that was half a years stock.

Why do I browse this carpet weaving forum again?

OP you're just as much of a degenerate junkie as the users who overdosed. Hopefully you'll end up the same as them.

Fuck that. If I did we all go down the rabbit hole.