Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein

>Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-125953_Twitter.jpg (1080x564, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.coka.la/AmqvL0.mp4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1528273944549.jpg (1290x860, 268K)

hahahaha , what a fucking meme world

Attached: oy vey honk.jpg (3307x3937, 1.9M)

Show me Goldstein's finger! I never take a rabbi at his word. He's sworn an oath to keep truth separate from me.

Trump's Jewish connections: d.coka.la/AmqvL0.mp4

>AT LEAST one finger
This chutzpah goy shot off my finger! You're gonna hear from my lawyer about these two torn off fingers of mine.
You guys heard I got entire palm blown off by that pesky shooter? Never forget about gorillions of mangled fingers.

>Trump talks to a rabbi about something that affects jews
>he has a jew name

yeah no shit who would've thought

How do you at least blow a finger off?

Trust the plan.

>at least one finger
what?

It might've been 15 fingers blown off

Jew. Cummies. Yummy. In. My. Tummy

>That name has to be fake right? Right!?

Omfg

I bet within minutes of it happening, Trump was on a plane to fly out there to kiss Jewish ass while he doesn't give one single fuck about White America.

>complaining because the president isn't celebrating the deaths of his countrymen

Chutzpah is a noun. Chutzpahdik is the advjective form

Hes done more for white Americans than Jow Forums has, all you faggots have accomplished is making people despise whites more lol.

Hahahahaha. Dat nibbas hand got circumcised.

One finger? What about all the foreskins then? This doesn't even make up for it.

I would like to thank the NY Times for posting anti Jew cartoons so that Jow Forums can stop because it's no longer cool
Who the fuck wants to be like the New York Times?

Three black churches burned to the ground...not one word from trump

Norte Dame burns and not one word to Christian from trump

One jew and trump can't wait to tell me about how brave the jews are
HONK HONK

Truly a clown world.

>at least 1 finger
If i was shot in my hand i would know precisely how many fingers i lost, but leave it to a jew to save the possibility for expanding on his suffering.
In 1 year it will be
>oy vey i lost all 10 fingers last year

YOU SHOULDA SEEN IT, GOYS! FINGAHS ALL OVAH THE PLACE! NEVAH FAWGET THE TRAIL OF FINGAHS!

Trump sure is as pathetic as they come

Attached: 1556494961277m.jpg (707x1024, 99K)

YOU FAIL SHILL

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes to win.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he intervenes in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he "appoints Jews" in to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border wall out of its own citizens pockets.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if the wall is not built until it's Ivanka's turn to be President. Because I TRUST THE PLAN AND IT WILL GET BUILT AND IT WILL BE GREAT!

MAGA NOW! MAGA 2020! MAGA FOREVER!
BLESS AMERICA WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN GOD WILLING AMEN

Attached: le racist.jpg (720x690, 108K)

>all the leftists are going to target the poor rabbi now because trump said he liked him

You know this is 4D chess right?

It's all so tiresome

Trump is getting a second term, you guys are just pissing away money for nothing

>pissing away money
>implying I have money

Voting isn't going to solve America's problems. It is far too late for that.

MIGA
I
G
A

Damn i can't believe they blew off three of his fingers.

Doesn't get more Jewish than that!

OY VEY! REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION FINGERS!

Zognald Von Drumpfowitz Draft Dodger The Fifth

Never forget the Digitcaust

Hard to believe

>Norte Dame burns and not one word to Christian from trump
You're wrong, nigger.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104

Attached: You're wrong nigger.png (617x354, 35K)

>water tankers on burning gothic construction
kek

>Three black churches burned to the ground...not one word from trump
Black people should take responsibility for the churches considering it was one of their own trying to incite racial hatred.

He didn't say "Christian", it just proves he's another mammon piece of shit,

Sure sounds like a real American Patriot that rabbi!

if trump wins re-election i fully expect democrats to push an anti semitic platform
their youngest candidates are already doing it and bibi is basically dictator at this point

More proof that we live in a simulation.

No he won’t. You’re clueless as fuck don’t comment on American politics when you know nothing. His base is now reduced to retarded boomers. No one else cares anymore he fulfilled zero promises.

Frankly, it depends on who the Dems nominate. If it's Biden, or Buttchug, or Harris - Trump will win again.

Did you expect a non Jew name from a rabbi?

Attached: US-Pres.-Trump-at-the-Western-Wall-2.jpg (640x450, 72K)

What makes you so sure? The entire machine will get behind Biden

Zion Don kvetches again.

Attached: 1555961682309.jpg (320x240, 14K)

His finger only got circumcised no biggie

In Trump's defense, no Christians were inside the building when the fires started.
They were all cleared out before the mossad agents Macron hired went inside and set the roof ablaze.

Attached: 146209117549321881562.jpg (750x818, 231K)

>Hes done more for white Americans than Jow Forums has
I'm pretty sure this isn't even true. Trump was a release valve for rural whites who hate PC culture and he did nothing about immigration, but Jow Forums got countless people woke on white nationalism and is now even taking its first steps in real life to circumvent the government and the red herring that is establishment politics.