Tinder Advice

Can someone give me a guide on how to message girls on Tinder? what the first few message would be like, what things to talk about, how long before asking out on date?

I'm decent looking so finding matches isn't a problem but i rarely text people and i literally can't think of any other way to get a gf.

Attached: tinder-gold.jpg (2347x1321, 287K)

It's a numbers game, m80. Don't focus too much on one girl. That road leads to disappointment. Just say whatever the fuck you want, really. I once said
>Sup, fuckaroo
and she gave me her number for uniqueness of greeting. There was a gigantic thread a month or two ago where a guy just kept messaging to girls
>Lemme suck the stress outta yo titties
And he got positive replies EVERY time. Girls use Tinder when they're bored, guys are always looking for a gf or a fuck. Just treat it the way they treat it.

try a "hey what's up"
followed by a "im kidding, dont Care"
then ask something about her that she wrote on her profile
If she didnt write anything of substance then say "i need you to give me a top 3 list of things you're good at"

dont really know tho, maybe someone can correct me If what i just said is shit

How long would you chat to them before asking out? Since its a numbers game would it be the same day you ask or later?

Attached: Tinder Robots Date.jpg (700x704, 86K)

I have no game either, I get a few matches but it takes alot for me to actually commit to going on a date.
Lemme suck the stress outta yo titties is brilliant

Jow Forums is the absolute WORST place to ask this lmao

are you trying to fail with girls?

don't listen to these idiots OP

And when u message someone u don't need any pre made lines, act as if it was you asking them , don't use anything you would not normally say.

It is. I've used it successfully myself

>hey what's up
>no reply

Wow good thinking fag

Cringe

The thing it took me ages to realise:

It doesn’t matter what you say. If you are hot they will reply.

If not then they don’t like you

agree with this post 100%

This is really the only answer. So stop worrying about it OP. Their answers have already been predetermined.

this.
but can we have more examples
Most women are absolut Trash and will only reply to trash lines like thiese
im not saying those are bad, they work, but shoudnt.

Like this, stop trying to talk to these whores and just be straight up with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-012940_Tinder.jpg (675x1935, 326K)

Honestly if you want a relationship and you're at least following rule 2 just ask something about her. If she's interested, she'll reply. But if she doesn't reciprocate in asking any questions to you, don't bother trying to carry the conversation and move onto the next. Try to get a number and setup a date fairly quickly (it's really a judgement call and varies girl to girl how fast they like to move, but basically you want to establish a connection but you also want to save things to talk about during your date).

And above all, expect to be ghosted and don't get hung up on it. It's all a numbers game and it's not easy when you're an average looking guy like me, but if you have decent photos you'll eventually get some dates. Only about 25% of my matches will even message me back, and from there only 25% will carry on a conversation longer than a couple messages, and then only 25% of those are interested in going on a date. So it's only about 1-2% of my matches that might go anywhere, and it takes persistence to find them.

And one more tip that seems to work for me, focus on the girls who are good looking but don't have great photos. Those always seem to be more genuine and interested in pursuing a connection rather than the thots with thousands of Instagram photos.

yea OP post this on 4chad instead

Tinder threads do not belong on Jow Forums, stop posting them here

B A S E D

>Eating a stranger out
Enjoy the herpes all over your face completely forcing you out of the dating game you degenerate.

Like I'm actually going to do it. I just said that because it'll get me laid. Did you not read the rest if my post with it?

Umm I eat stranger pussy. You sir are brainwashed by fear mongering media

"I am prepared to eat your stranger pussy"

It's really just common sense. The argument that you're going to erode into an STI infested corpse is nonsensical but googling anything related convinces you otherwise. The reality is something like 80% of adults over 30 have herpes, you should get regular checkups anyways, and the likelihood of contracting something untreatable is very low. The girl you're eating out probably has better hygiene than you anyways.