GIOYC

Clickety clackers not welcomed.

Attached: 192740-10653308_1472632059666322_6661937748905371078_n.jpg (600x600, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqG9hsjLf3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jNSwmEQ3s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6NqnYYmSVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Clickety clackers not welcomed.
Based.
Also, what should I watch next?

Attached: moobies.png (1067x664, 813K)

Holy shit I really fucked up this time. What do I do! I didn't want to call for a ride. I should have either waited the hour or just called for the ride.

Come home Rachel.
You need me.

I mean thing it's one thing to fuck up but it doesn't make sense that I fucked up that badly. It's not alcohol, I know that for a fact because I was 100% totally fine at the bar. I still shouldn't have done it and it was wrong.

I deserve to kill them

No

I want revenge

I like fluff bun edition better tho.

I want to mutilate them until they're unrecognizable

You already had your revenge.
What more do you want between us? (you know who)

Do we really need TWO of these?

No I haven't. I deserve to kill them

I wish you wanted to spend time with me. I wish you loved me...

Im sorry to say this I truly am.
But children can't date each other.

I know you didnt asked for it but I don't see the point in defending you now. You're on your own.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I’m proud of me walking away from you. You did good, but I guess you thought you weren’t good for me.

If you were abusive in the past are you meant to tell your future partners about it? In part I feel like I'm lying but at the same time I'm not that person anymore so there's no point in saying something that will do nothing but scare them, considering I'd never even hurt someone like that again. I don't know if I should keep the past in the past or be honest.

I'm extremely mentally ill. Once I'm done school in December I'm going to check myself into an institution. Hopefully I make it that long.

You did it to yourself. Wallow in your self induced misery.

If you truly changed you'd not have a problem admitting to it now. The fact that you want to keep it secret means there is great potential for it to happen again.

I'll murder them

No you won't. You'll continue to bitch and moan on Jow Forums about how their reaction to your stupidity and abuse equals them wronging you.

I haven't abused anybody
They deserve to be mutilated until they're unrecognizable

Don't waste time...tell me your wish.

Winning powerball jackpot. Now make it happen

I didn't go see my favorite band the only one time they played live in my country. They made a huge impact in my life and the least I could do was going to see them live but I didn't. I'm a piece of shit of a person, I don't deserve to listen to them anymore. I deserve this shame but it's too much to bear.

Sit by my side

they forgive you! you need to forgive yourself user. they exist in your heart more than at any concert

I hope I see him this week or her... Whatever, nice eyes

>tfw slowly starting to hate close friend that moved in
I should've realized why no one else would offer him a place to stay, not even his family.

Attached: 1152994851532.jpg (400x300, 11K)

I don’t want to be your friend anymore.

I want to be more than friends.

Welp, this is it. I am back to being friendless once again. Don't let the number of contacts on my phone fool you. No one writes back even if I send a simple "hello" text.

Attached: sadguts.png (1000x1016, 994K)

When you catch feelings for a jerk.

Why am I attracted to men with dark hair and dark eyes if blonds are supposed to be objectively more attractive?

Attached: cc.jpg (960x714, 66K)

Why?

I FUCKING FAILED MY MOTORCYCLE TEST HOW THE FUCK DO I PASS IT
IS IT BECAUSE MY ARM MUSCLES ARE TOO WEAK TO TURN THE MOTORCYCLE RIGHT???
THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Attached: ffffasd.jpg (600x439, 23K)

Haven't you read the studies, you dumb cunt? All bitches love guys with dark hair, you're not special.

Wrong, you fucking Jew.

Dark hair and dark eyes are the best.

Money! Lots of it, so my loved ones are financially secure for life.

Thats it. Hold me tightly, cry into my arms, tell me whats on your mind. You know I am all you have, the only only one who loves you and protects you. I forgive you for running away, you're home now. You're safe now. Never forget I am your destiny and fate. And don't worry me like that again. Your body is in no condition for this stress, you must be more responsible. I am happy you are home again and getting a much needed sleep. I will always be there when you wake up.

Thank you so much! I needed those words. :)
time to study philosophy then

>Never forget I am your destiny and fate.
Sounds terrifying t bh D:

It's so motherfucking hot I cant take it anymore

Everything around me is fucking hot to the touch, the fucking air feels like the air when you open a preheated oven, my bed is fucking hot like a pile of hand warmers just finished a nap on it and it's all I can do to sit in front a fan baking like im in a fucking air fryer right now

Fuck the sun and fuck the heat

get on xmpp bud its important

i ate some food she made like a dumb fuck and now my heart rate is low and i can barely see what is it?

Why would you love a feral dipshit of a chick like me? You remind of a classical painting and every time I see you I want to capture your likeness in a painting. You've become my artistic muse and as faggoty as that sounds, it's how I became entranced with my current lover. Who I feel like I'm becoming distant with since you decided to fall for me. I can't get you out of my mind, you're all I think about. I know it's only because I want you to fuck me. I know I can have you only if I asked but I've never good at breaking a heart for something that may not even be worth it.

But you wanted it to happen that way, you asshole.

Take a cool shower.

if you dont see me in the next two days call the cops mate my heart is barely beating

Holy shit there's gotta be a way to escape this reality.

reality is what you make of it. don't let anyone hold you down and tell you how to do things. why are you living where you are? why are you living the way you are? only you can take charge and change it. its your life and your destiny. dont squander it following someone else's dream

youtube.com/watch?v=PqG9hsjLf3M

Attached: The_Two_Faces_of_Squidward_24.jpg (1152x864, 70K)

I like cheese

Attached: pirate_gif.gif (300x300, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9jNSwmEQ3s

>Makes new thread before the bump limit is reached

I will find you.

Come at me bro

Dude, we are currently, after 57 posts here sitting 23 posts before the bump limit is reached in the actual main thread. That's like a full average thread.
Check the damn catalog next time and everyone else, stop bumping this thread and aiding the confusion

Also you didn't add "get it off your chest" nor, more importantly did you link the last thread.
I will drop your ass boi

Bump limit reached.
New thread:

Shit I replied to the wrong thread.
Oh well. Go there anyway

Your incompetence is astounding. This thread wasn't at bump limit and was made first. Learn to use the fucking catalog before making a new thread. Christ.

Ok. Time to sleep. Nighty night, anons

Why do I always fuck everything up

Why can’t you tell me what you want or what’s wrong

I want to kill my abusers

Ask me what I want. Ask me what's wrong.

Deliverance because only decent one there. Then Ring 3 or cotc because... yolo.

And you, fuck off. You're dead to me. You have nothing better to do but fantasize yourself in some drama movie where you do no wrong and don't hurt people? And they try to find peace after you finally stop messing with them and you are some kinda victim? Must be nice. Miss me with that shit.

You're SO right. /eyeroll

Fuck off. I have the right to hang out with other people. Listening to you freak out on the phone because OMG other people was downright rage-inducing. I dumped you for a reason. Please stop calling.

Im drunk on Budweiser and listening to classic punk music, fight me.

Attached: 7B6953F2-B14A-4A3F-AF76-D2861B45537E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

Fuck you, you owe me sex!

I miss you, Christina.

I feel like society is a noose getting tighter around my neck.

It is, we want you dead.

WHY?
WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU??

Attached: 1517357081865s.jpg (206x245, 8K)

I've never had any idea what I'm doing and I still don't.

Join the club mate.

Why do people watch male ASMR? It's kind of shit compared to female.

As someone who caved into peer pressure and joined in some of the bullying when I was much younger, I continually wish for my own death and hope that it goes some way to sating some of the people I did it to. I hope you get to kill your abusers or that something bad happens to them, too.

You existed, you got in the eay of our plans and ruined everything !

The only equ to redeem yourslef is to take life on nd make sometjkg of yourself.

Fuck you and your half assery, this is yournone life and fuck you for wastingit you dirty ouece of shit. Fucjed

Because they like cock. Yoy disrepef asshole.

Jesus...

I feel a bit anxious rn

Dude, how do you think does it look too macabre?

>Yoy disrepef asshole.

Attached: ow my freakin' ears.jpg (393x359, 36K)

You’re the last person I’ll care about. Everything is bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6NqnYYmSVE

It IS my fault. All of it. Fuck. I hate myself. Why can't I find anything about myself to love? Why do I always fuck up or unconsciously self sabotage myself? I am so damn sorry. Forgive me J. I will never try to speak to you again, thats the only right thing a retarded woman like me could do at this point.

I am always doing something wrong. Always. I am never on the right side. When I was 7 my dad beat my half sister so badly with a plank of wood and I witnessed all of it. From beginning to end. I yelled at him to stop but I was too cowardly to try and force him to stop. CPS came to my school soon after to talk to me and I LIED ABOUT IT. I FUCKING WAS TOO CHICKENSHIT. I COULD HAVE SAVED MYSELF AND MY SIBLINGS FROM THAT MONSTER AND INSTEAD I DENIED HE DID IT. She is now mentally insane, my brother is such a mess, and I think I have some kind of mild brain damage from his beatings. I am trash. I am worthless cowarfly trash I hate myself. I hate myself I hate myself i hate myself

omg why did I lie to them i ruined everyone's lives.

Text me you fuking homo

I deleted your number years ago if youre him. I won't try to get it back.

Also I'm sorry I said I hated people, that wasn't true. I lied, I am a fucking liar. I think I am a fucking menace to people. Its easier to tell myself I hate people, I hate the world. It makes this loneliness feel justified. I don't deserve friends, I don't deserve family. I don't deserve life. I think I am better isolated or dead. Sincerely. Trash deserves to burn in hellfire. Your family was too good to me, if only they knew who I really was I would have never gotten so close to them. You didn't even want to use me, I am so damn useless.

And I know I am spamming at this point but if you read this don't worry about me. I have a lot on my mind, I have a lot of baggage, but T will take care of me. If I have at least have him I won't kill myself I promise.

I hate that I'm still in love with you, but I know I pushed you into the arms of another guy who wanted you because I was a selfish, drunken jerk. I fucked up really badly and now I'm suffering the heartbreak. Just want to sleep all day now.

Did you quit drinking?

10/10

I WANT TO BE WITH YOU GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T CARE HOW AWKWARD, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE...

Hey Laura,
Had a dream with you in it. I was rock climbing and we saw each other. I waved and you noded or something. Then there was some weird thing that implied you were lying to me while we were together.

I'm still a bit sad we didn't work out. The reason you gave was so flimsy - you don't like how I interact around your friends and family, even though they all like me, hit me up to hang out and you said they like me.

Why break up over that and say you wanna be friends and that they all really like me. I know they like me as they say they don't get why you dumped me and that I'm awesome.

You told me you still wanted me around your friends and broke up with me because you didn't like how i was around your friends. Then when I get invited by your friends they HAVE NO CLUE what you could be talking about.

It's just frustrating because I loved you and thought we found something special . but i won't beg someone to love me and see my worth so I let it go - just wish you felt we were worth enough to try

Take care - V

Attached: 1509997739059.gif (350x310, 1.92M)