Now that poothyloo sold out to (((them))), is he now /ourguy/ ?

Now that poothyloo sold out to (((them))), is he now /ourguy/ ?
>tall
>Jow Forums
>aryan
>destroyed a nigger in boxing
Let's make him the new posterboy of the alt-right.

Attached: Logan Paul.jpg (980x653, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY-jGedHMzE
youtube.com/watch?v=vUAfl-h5fkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pew die pie is a little Bitch now, so I’m fine with this

Although I think he may be a Jew.

PewDiePie did what he had to give him a break.

Logan Paul is unironically based and redpilled

He's a faggot so no.

yikes

/ourguy/
Faggots everywhere.

>They made me sell out
Kys

how is he a faggot?

No he literally has brain damage from a skull fracture, so feels no empathy and makes really bad decisions.

Both he and his brother Jake are degenerates and cucked to the noguns people.

>Literal sociopath
>Vain
>Mindless consumer corrupting the children to just be the next body in the Apple store line.
>Actually got slapped to fuck idk which fight you watched

youtube.com/watch?v=eY-jGedHMzE

>Literal sociopath
nothing wrong with this
>Actually got slapped to fuck idk which fight you watched
cope nigger lover

Calm it Edgelord the adults are talking.

whatever nigger enthusiast

Ok double nigger

if you sell out instead of going rogue/dark

you're a kike puppet

>adults are talking
>on Jow Forums
cringe and pathetic

He said it himself he's a homosexual a sodomite.

>Outting yourself as a twelvie

Also great taste in women.

Attached: 36660891_1740900429298729_6985272962685337600_n.jpg (1080x1350, 192K)

lets just make every single famous person an /ourguy/ so the enemy wouldn't dare to like anything anymore

God this /ourfag/ shit needs to stop. Nice pic, is it because you think he's a "chad"?

Attached: no think only chad.jpg (1200x1508, 108K)

i would say varg or the golden one

He is just a very European mixed Jew. Plus the dude is a psychopath and had no empathy/

Attached: Dylan Klebold.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Isn't the Golden One retarded?

>Quit referencing me in your mass killing manifestos
>Selling out

The forest incident was based though. Japanese authorities are pussies for trying to sweep it under the rug. If it happened in Northern Europe there would be social workers swarming all over the forest trying to stop people from killing themselves.

Isn’t Varg?

Basically me. I dump even more in Asians though.

Not only was that an asshole move to tape a dead man for fame, he laughed about his fucking dog, when he or she was running for his life and eventually being killed by wolves. The dude is an asshole.

Well Varg does not have a mental disability that I know of.

worse. he's a swede

His brother is better and the new trump. He did a video against gun control and I am sure he will be the new red pilled leader of 2040

If people want to kill themselves, what right do you have to interfere? Why should Japanese authorities have the right to determine the destiny of their citizens? Should a person not have the right to determine his own fate?

Why do you have a memeflag on?

What fucking wolves? Filming the dead guy in the forest IS precisely EXTREMELY fucking based, and there is nothing you can do about it.

It's not our fault Japs have a mentally ill society which promotes "don't rock the boat" policy. If their society is too big of pussies to highlight problems in their society then somebody who is not a pussy has to do it.

The little virgin who hanged himself also should be laughed at for taking the easy way out.

Oh yeah the Paul bros are kikes too

Would you say the Haplogroup J1/J2 kids addicted to Khat in yemen should also be laughed at for taking the easy way out Schlomo?

Recreational areas are not meant for rotting corpses. Nobody wants to see your virgin ass hang from a tree so do it in the safety of your home and leave normal people be.

He won it, technically. He got jewed. I agree he would have lost, if there was no time limit, but box has rules. In street fight he would just use superior wrestling

>subhuman nipp seething because based aryan btfo his entire country

That's a gay physique

it is called the Suicide Forest not Minamoto's Elementary Schoolkid Recreational Area. These guys aren't hanging themselves on monkey bars in front of 3rd graders.

You are also not Japanese, which gives you no right to say what should or shouldn't be done in Japan. That's for Japanese people to decide.

However since you have already violated this rule I say you have forfeited the right to determine your own destiny, and somebody else enslaving and/or torturing you is morally justified in my eyes.

Haplogroup J1/J2 Semites are not Aryans.

Wrong, it's called the Sea of Trees, not suicide forest. Of course we have the right to tell them what to do since clearly they have an inferior barbaric culture.

Logan Paul like many white man before him brought civilization to Japan, and promoted the right kind of morals.

Attached: 215.jpg (1200x810, 249K)

post body fat burger

Stop worshipping e-celebs, you molten-brain retarded zoomers.

Logan Paul not pewds

The fact that any of you faggots trusted a swede, the nation that is literally destroying itself and becoming 80% muslim by 2030 is completely assbackwards. Why did anyone think a SWEDE was going to be any kind of right wing and not cuck out to his oppressors? The swedes are notorious for that. You people should be ashamed for even thinking he was any kind of "leader". You know what, this asteroid would save us a lot of trouble because man oh man. The fact that you kids thought a SWEDE was a leader of any kind shows the sad state of affairs this western world is in.

Neither Logan Paul nor you are white. You are a Haplogroup J1/J2 Semite.

your fellow (((white man))) admits it here.

logan paul is jewish blood as well kek

hes wrong on some important ideas but right on most, hes also quite funny and his insights carry some weight given the story of his life, something almost no other jewtuber can claim.
the golden onee seems genuinely retardiq and has the charisma of a cardoard box, youll never learn anything from him

Add to that he's a Swede that is a vegetarian and borderline vegan, and rich enough to afford 10 kids+, yet has none, and his future wife has stated at least twice that she never wants kids. Genetic dead-end. And his sister is a genetic dead end./ Literal multimillionaire family that will end their genetic line. What a fuking weakling.

>the golden onee seems genuinely retardiq and has the charisma of a cardoard box, youll never learn anything from him
and he is a zionist

Can we start to ban e-celebs threads?
It's really becoming annoying.

Exactly, I said this long ago and the faggots here thought he was 1488. He never showed a sign he was. Glad this happened so everyone here can move forward.

big of true.
maybe not so big?
his brother is the true chad in the family anyway

and instead of avoiding it, you replied and bumped it. Based
>his brother is the true chad in the family anyway
he got the better genes that's for sure

Stop watching YouTubers. Are you fucking 15 years old?

>Why should Japanese authorities have the right to determine the destiny of their citizens?
nice try gook but this is seems to be the one question asian governments get to be libertarian on while heavily regulating people's lives in all other