Welcome to Paganism General

Welcome to Paganism General

This thread is for the discussion of all European polytheist reconstructionism. These include the movements to reconstruct authentic, life-affirming, world-accepting, and folk-centered polytheist beliefs of the Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Roman, Paleo-Balkan, Hellenic, and Baltic peoples.

What is NOT paganism?
Wicca, invented in the 20th century and rising to prominence in the (((aftermath of world war 2))) is not paganism

The advocacy of degeneracy, such as men having sex with men, women having sex with women, or anyone having sex outside of marriage is not pagan. Any sources stated otherwise are almost guaranteed to be Roman atrocity propoganda to dehumanize their enemies. If the Celts and Germanics were gay, Saddam had nukes. The classical Greeks were not homosexual. Crete is not Greek.

Men drinking semen to acquire magical power never occurs in any pagan source. The ONLY source of this pathetic meme is "The Construction of Homosexuality" by David F Greenberg (the same book also states Jesus had orgies with his twelve disciples.)

Is "Might Makes Right" a pagan concept? And if so, does this mean Christianity is superior? The modern notion of might makes right comes from Ragnar Redbeard and Nietzche, 19th century philosophers. They may have been inspired by the ancient proverb "Woe to the Vanquished." What we can certainly say is Yeshua of Nazareth would not approve of murdering people to establish a worldly kingdom in his name.

Attached: 117409cca73b7ec7dc74bc81f2f14146906a8ed62bc0bbcda63ffdd4a11523f0.jpg (944x1204, 372K)

Cringe

Paganism is the latin word for goyim. Stop calling yourself a non-jew village idiot, idiot. Calling yourself pagan is like like a jew calling itself a kike. Other than that, carry on.

Attached: before after (56).jpg (800x475, 80K)

Jeshua Shekelstein fears the pagan revival.

Attached: 1528757436591.png (695x641, 518K)

Is Paganism materialist or atheist in nature?

Not at all. While many in our last age fail to see past their secular brainwashing and thus cannot even comprehend tbe divine (such as Varg) Others recognise that there is a primordial truth that was revealed to the Aryan people thousands of years ago.

The material world we live in is the shadow on the wall of the cave. The real objects causing these silhouettes are from the Higher world, a world of perfect forms. The fire that projects these perfect forms into material silhouettes is the sacred connection to the divine. It not only works to bring the divine world to the mundane, but it serves to allow people in our world to contact the divine. This is why fire is so important to Aryan ritual.

Attached: Keeping-the-sacred-fire-lit.jpg (237x260, 42K)

Alright.
So what IS paganism?

I started hiding all the stupid threads written by idiots.
This is the last thread.

Attached: I don't want to live on this planet anymore.png (500x282, 133K)

Pagans are 0.5% of the population. almost as many as the Trannies who cut their dicks off. We should get these assholes together at a Meet and Grease.

The controversial topics of drugs and human sacrifice.

We in the last age have a very primitive and material view of the world. We see how the world works via science, yet we never try to answer why. We can see that the chemical compositions in certain substances have effect of the body and brain, but what of their effects on the Mind and the Soul? I do not advocate anyone trying to do drugs to achieve some form of personal gnosis, but I want it to be known that when we start reinstating our ancient rites, NATURAL substances will be used by the brahmin castes in PROPER ritual, and that there is nothing immoral about this.

On sacrifice, Every action in nature will cause an equal action or reaction. Our divine morality, not sourced from any rambling tome from the desert, but from our own Aryan hearts knows that one must never allow honest favours to go unrewarded, nor to allow obvious assaults to go unpunished. When the Gods give us something we must be thankful. When men give us something we must give gift for gift. Anyone, man or deity, who says otherwise is a liar and probably trying to decieve you.

When you pray to the LORD (Loaf Warden) over your meal, you are thanking Freyr for his help. When you ritualistically kill one who has defied justice, wether by noose, bog, guillotine, firing squad, or lethal injection, you are giving thanks to Tyr for his Just rule.

Based

Attached: 1556036852628.png (694x564, 319K)

/thread
just go with hinduism instead of this pagan larp non religion garbage.

the Hindus are too far on the opposite side.
They gave up on the material realm and have no actualisation in this realm.
It's stagnant.

What did Aryan society look like?

Ever since the time we left the Urheimat on horses and chariots to the times when our society was disrupted in the Great Upheaval, our societies retained the same basic structure everywhere in the world. We had three tiers; the Priests, the Warriors, and the Freemen. Beneath these were slaves, vulgar entertainers, prostitutes, and outlaws.

The Priest

Known as Brahmin, Gothi, Flamen dialis, Druids, and other words lost to time, these were our holy men and women. They had immense knowledge of the natural world, as well as the supernatural world, often training their entire lives to memorize knowledge. They had special rules to live by, most commonly having to abstain from violence (except for certain dedicated cults, such as those of Varuna/Woden)

The Warrior

The Warrior was extremely important to the ancient world, as it has always been and always will be, until the world is reborn. The warrior or Kshatriya enjoyed many privilages, but would have the obligation to fight for his people.

The Freeman

Known as Cearls, Vaishyas, or the Citizen of early Greece and Rome, the Freeman was typically a land owning farmer.

While technically not part of any caste, Thralls, Shudras, Helots were the common laborer. In civilized lands where Aryans subjugated their enemies, these were usually foreigners. In the more rugged lands of Germania and the ancient Slavs anyone enthralled could potentially become free

Attached: ancient-druids-e1550695389997.jpg (1413x793, 448K)

>until the world is reborn
what's the Pagan take on this?

The Aryan view of time was not linear, with beginning and end, as the nihilistic philosophies of the orient have taught us. Instead the past is eternally with us, the present is now; the time to shape the past, and the future doesn't exist.

The calender spins eternally on a wheel until the time of a holy day comes. On Holy days we do not exist in our present any longer, we join our ancestors for a day that never ends, a day outside time that we must leave to return to our time the next morning.

Our calender was both Solar and Lunar, celebrating solstices, equinoxes, but also harvest festivals and many other holidays dedicated to various deities and various parts of society.

Attached: Midsummer Dancers-2.jpg (499x723, 266K)

Attached: 0e30791e33390f519542ad457191fe272621c84ae6e61335e9b9b7ee2cd2666a.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

The cycle of the Ages

After the destruction of the world at Ragnarok, the kalpa resets and the world enters a new Golden Age. In this time there is no warfare, toil, or death. The gods walk freely among men.

Then comes the Silver age. The age of decline. The Gods and spirits appear less now, men forget their connection to the divine.

After this the Copper age. The age of war. I would personally wager that in our kalpa this age started when we left the Urheimat to conquer India, Persia, Anatolia, and Europe.

Then at last the Kali Yuga. The Iron age.

The age of death, decadence, immorality. Men forget the gods entirely. Brothers kill eachother, women becomes whores, there is a mass migration to lands where wheat grows. Then Ragnarok comes again to cleanse the world.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Kys you cringe faggot larper sage

We wuz indians and shiet

fpbp
/thread

The only logical starting point is classical Greco Roman paganism we have a large amount of written texts concerning the religious structure and beliefs.

I feel awe of the gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them, and in short have precisely the same feelings towards them as one would have towards kind masters or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort.
~Julian they apostate

Paganism is the opposite of the Jewish mind and wageslavery.
May Odin bless Paganism!

Attached: the_sun_is_rising_3.png (106x160, 28K)

i agree hail the gods, hail paganism, hail gay pagan buttsex and dildos.

Attached: 8a4c916980d82669aa68a9d528ae72c6.jpg (500x530, 54K)

On my way to the temple of zeus pamela. Can you help me carry my 20 foot long dildo?

Attached: woman-phallus.gif (321x320, 53K)

The logical starting point is the Bhagavad Gita and India as it is a living tradition whose vedic components were founded by the proto-indo European.
Better that then trying to resurrect a dead religion.

Attached: krishna arjun 1.jpg (1152x864, 542K)

hail the gods. loki is based.
I love loki especially because he shapeshifted into a woman, had sex with a male horse cock, and gave birth to an 8 legged horse, which his father odin then rode into battle.
Based and redpilled. Gay sex with animals and tranny shapeshifting. Fucking based af. Hail odin

Attached: Pagani.jpg (2000x1500, 754K)

You are not an Indian and trying to take their religion is similar to trying to claim mulatto cultural elements as your own. No doubt there is some white in the half black guy but his civilization is not mine. Also perennialism and Evola nerds need to get fucked.

I am caligula, augustus germanicus, God king. Fuck my gay pagan asshole and I will let you live in my gay cum palace.
pic related.
Hail the gods

Attached: romangay.jpg (300x300, 66K)

You cut the end of your dick off for god

Aryan prayer and ritual

One must ritualistically wash themselves, then the sacred fire is lit.

The deity is first invoked by their name and titles or kennings related to your prayer

You explain the reason for your prayer and offer a gift. Either a libation, animal sacrifice, (not necessary in individual prayers. Animal sacrifices are eaten by the entire community after the ritual is done.) Poetry or song (if appropriate.) Or a promise to do a great feat in a certain amount of time. You can then ask for the deity's blessing and aid. The prayer is then closed.

Attached: 263px-Bronze_figure_of_a_German_Bibliothèque_Nationale.jpg (263x282, 22K)

heh heh right? filthy weak jew on a stick. Does this gay anal buttsex and cum bowl anger you christcuck?
Are you sickened by this? Heh, fucking jew.

Attached: main-qimg-87decacd230c372cc145f3c0053dee56.jpg (500x667, 128K)

>examples or what not to be like = role models

Attached: c3CUo9o.jpg (600x600, 32K)

come smell my cup full of cum and drink it while im balancing it on the tip of my cock leonidas.
Based, do it for zeus the tranny god

Attached: satyrical.jpg (986x1030, 308K)

The degeneracy present at the death of a society does not indicate that society's morals. If it does, this is christian culture.

Attached: download (11).jpg (2290x1322, 299K)

this is like taking picture of random modern homosexuals and using it as proof that christian age was all about homosexuality

Worshipping the archons isn't better than worshipping the demiurge.

Attached: 2b719cbe663622ec6a1886977867a87dd16d5eae2cf2decfc7b416234a58a1e5_1.jpg (320x455, 30K)

>doesnt even drink cum and smell gay buttholes
are you even white? Cmon jew, show yourself

Attached: greek-pederasty.jpg (558x323, 43K)

These are just getting stranger by the moment.

>being pagan trad woman
>be naked, wielding 2 dildos and shoving them into your ass and pussy simultaneously cumming all over the road in public in front of children
>this is normal behavior to pagans. this is "trad"
based

Attached: 4f7b485ecb48aa9f713e88210c8124f1da_scaled_600.jpg (600x600, 63K)

How is Wicca not Paganism?

Its maybe not *classical* paganism.

Its new and modern but why not?
If the gods existed in the past, they still exists now.

What sort of gnostic are you? Some believe the archons are a rebellion against the demiurge a reject of the nothingness of materialism and the ability to actulize oneself in a metaphysical sense. Is the demiurge comparable to Cronus devouring his children?

>having gay buttsex with young underage little boys
>training all your soldiers by fucking their assholes and sucking their cocks
>gay homosexual cum stained aryan pagan warriors ready for battle, and another load in the rectum.

Attached: man-and-youth.jpg (600x600, 57K)

so you haven't even heard of Vesta.
I know you are just baiting, but depicting something isn't the same as endorsing it

Genesis 19:1-11

Judges 19:16-24

1 Kings 14:24

2 Kings 23:7

Romans 1:18-32

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

1 Timothy 1:8-10

Stop taking your understanding of Monistic metaphysics from the fucking (((gnostics))). The demiurge isn't some evil being. It's merely the being that fashioned the perceivable universe, material isn't evil.

Wicca is a made up reconstruction religion that was thought up by a guy that wanted to rebuild paganism but had no knowledge of it and no reference point to start from. So he essentially came up with this sort of bizarre religion based on folk stories of witches.

paganism is a retarded term

Wicca insults the gods

>have you ever heard of vesta?
have YOU ever heard of gay anal pagan dildos and week old zeus cum?

Attached: gay-olympics-1.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

ITS MOON-DAY NIGGERS

Attached: l u n a.jpg (3921x2727, 1.13M)

they literally played olympic games about sucking eachothers cocks. Who ever could cum the quickest wins

Attached: 46aa12a76cb55cce8cf43ab72ccd40d9.jpg (960x1412, 110K)

Gnostics don’t entirely deserve to be degraded they have interesting bits of truth shining through them.

>the world starts to turn away from Christianity due to the (((enlightment)))
>paganism on the rise
>so is sodomite faggotry
It's like saying islam is againts degeneracy when you can give your daughter to pedos and then go fuck boys in Pakistan.

Attached: big man putin.jpg (960x902, 135K)

these kinda depictions are very rare, but have been popularized because people find it funny and interesting

Aryan culture is not jewish. Aryan culture is pure and trad. Hail our ancestors, hail the old gods.

Attached: 8f94742afb6b628dc984d925ae68ff5c.jpg (400x312, 38K)

Reminder these pics of gay acts are only semitic projections. We all know that christians/jews are the ones you engage in severe hedious pedo/homossexual acts

>these kinda depictions are very rare
>muh pagan greek philosophers literary wrote how they go to their friends house to fuck men

Attached: Kostya.png (108x115, 28K)

paganism is dead, all whats left is larp or atheism in former pagan countries. burgers, trannies and other faggots ruining name of pagan but its kinda understandable why :) pagans burned down chr*stcuck curches, killed chr*stcuck pastors and raided chr*stcuck nations. pagan baltic was last one to have crusades in europe, it took denmark 3 years to prepare to invade us and after they got Tallinn they didnt have any men who dared to stay here because of unexpected attacks, bunch of cucks

Attached: 1535322878273.png (634x898, 170K)

>very rare
theres over 50,000 sexually related amphoras and about 20,000 lekythos.
Kys cocksucking pagan larp fag

Attached: 51-romatrajancolamore.jpg (1600x1200, 412K)

Father God created all, even angels. The angels rebelled and were kicked out of heaven. When the giants rained down they said "the gods are falling" the giants and rebellious angels are called demons. They lie and can not be trusted. This is the true origin of all other religions and the beginning of witchcraft. (1 Samuel 15:23)

Wew
This would explain the neokike's obsession with perversion ITT

Attached: 1551130897695.png (500x600, 357K)

russian special forces
impressive

Attached: 13261212.gif (450x346, 1.98M)

you are just making shit up, they wouldn't fuck and adult friend, it was only acceptable to fuck young boy, the practice of pederasty spread from Crete and had nothing to do with religion

>Crete is not Greek
??????

The pagan elements of traditional European Christianity are the only authentic parts of the religion. Semantic religions are legalistic in nature and most of the important cultural elements in Catholicism and Orthodoxy are pagan in origin the cult of the saints, the trinity, division of nations. Which is why it’s important to start a divide between new world colonial Christianity and Old Europe Christianity. It wasn’t until Christianity was disconnected from a European perspective that it became a dead semitie religion.

Look at all those Jews carving the worse out of Paganism and making a show out of it.
Europeans aren't blacks whom you can easily manipulate into your agenda.

The better sides of Paganism are a million times better than any part of Christianity.

>Zeus turns into animal to have sex with whoever
>Loki does the same and actually gives birth to monsters
>literal incarnations of sun and moon gods being considered mother/father and sister/brother at the same time
>archeological evidence with faggot depictions from the highest of pagan times
>MUH JEW GOD IS GAY EVEN THO HE PERSONALY OVERSAW TWO CITIES GETTING NUKED BECAUSE OF FAGGOTRY AND WROTE IN HIS BOOK THAT GAYS NEED TO BE STONED TO DEATH

Attached: wtf.jpg (300x287, 27K)

God rained down fire from heaven on pagans, specifically because youre all queer cocksucking homos.
Pagans used to have gay sex on the battlefield before fighting a christian army, to demoralize and disgust the christian

Attached: 8c22b22712e8b5f6843a58a0b3e76327--roman-sculpture-art-sculpture.jpg (388x599, 38K)

Sodomy and Gomorrah

In the Bible Noah has sex with his daughters

>they didn't fuck men!
>they only fucked young boys!
>it's a Certian jew conspiracy!

Attached: smoking victory.jpg (483x600, 70K)

>it's an amerimutt
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The fact that all these Christians are posting homosexual sex as if it represents the pre-Christian world is exactly everything that is wrong with Christianity.

The early Christians and their saints such as Augustine, Basil, Chrysostom and Shenaute all aimed to make Christians believe that their ancestors and their culture was nothing but degenerate devil worship, and we can see today that they successfully brainwashed their Christian congregation.
>All the pagans were under the power of demons. Temples were built to demons, altars were set up to demons, priests ordained for the service of demons, sacrifices offered to demons, and ecstatic ravers were brought in as prophets for demons. - St Augustine

Interesting that these very Christians will go around posting in other threads lamenting about how certain forces in the world is seeking to destroy their heritage, culture and make them hate their own ancestry.

Attached: 1505918912585.png (1600x1385, 2.05M)

>Sodomy and Gomorrah

Deeply Jewish notions.

It's coming

>it became a dead semitie religion
A religion is in part alive by its followers.
Which makes paganism a larp fest for schizophrenics and total faggots.
Trust me, I know pagans from my country. You'd have to go out a look hard for a bigger bunch of contrarian retards out there.

>noah
wrong. Your thinking of Lot. And his daughters raped him after getting him drunk. The purpose was because after God laid waste to the pagan cocksucking cum obsessed cities of sodom and gommorah, his daughters thought they were the last people on earth. So they got their father drunk and then became pregnant by him to repopulate the earth.
The amorites and amalekites were the tribes born from the 2 daughters (they were pagans).
KEK

Attached: also-sperber.jpg (738x500, 80K)

I believe the gnostic texts to be mythical, so not a direct representation, but rather a hint as to how reality performs. I do believe in an evil god of hell with demons (demiurge) and a host of human hostile npcs.

The demiurge would be akin to satan in the manner of a god, trying to appropiate human souls.

I use gnostic ideas with hindu/buddhist metaphysics.

strangely homossexuality and paedophilia still liters the christian and jewish spheres. And was common throughout history. Still is today.

>Sodomy and Gomorrah
>Deeply Jewish notions
They were pre-Abraham cities.

>be pagan lithuania
>Btfo teutonics and mongols
>become one of the strongest and biggest nations in Europe
>convert to Christianity
>become Polish slaves

Attached: 19491264612649.jpg (1156x699, 367K)

In the Bible Lot lets his daughters be gang raped to save two angels. Later lit gets both these daughter pregnant after his wife is turned into a pillar of salt by Yahweh

>Islam takes over Europe
>Trannies, fags, and whores slaughtered in the streets
Whoa looks like the cult of the bandit was right all along!!!111!

Attached: 1549323695853.png (1228x1150, 191K)

>christians kill and execute gays and pagans
>HEH, YOU MUST BE GAY
the fuck is this gay pagan cope? dont you have zeus and odin cock to suck for magical powers?

Attached: Erastes_eromenos_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen_1468.jpg (600x597, 112K)

fpbp
Christ is lord.

>christians execute gays
lmao

The first thing the first Christian king of Lithuania did was invite in hordes of Mongols and Jews. So tolerant much diversity.

Attached: A23522FA-0C4C-4E5A-94CA-78EFFD9DC159.jpg (255x134, 11K)

>strangely homossexuality and paedophilia still liters the christian and jewish spheres
Yeah. A whole 3% of the Church.
Meanwhile pagan satanists roam free and are proud of their degeneracy while the Church still keeps fighting to purify itself.

Attached: 1535292542635.jpg (588x1024, 86K)

really makes you think huh

>I use gnostic ideas with hindu/buddhist metaphysics.
Why would you do that? Seeing how Gnosticism is dualism while hindu/buddhist metaphysics are wholly non-dual.

Attached: 1528314238826.png (2776x1388, 430K)

Do we know what the deities are?
Are their aspects fixed in the sense of being a limited number?

>only 3%
COPE

Tbh all your posts doesnt equal the disgust I have for the pics of the pope kissing nigger feets.

>lets his daughter get gangraped
fake news. Why are you covering up the real story you pagan cum eater?
The pagan sodomites of sodom gathered around Lots house because they saw the 2 angels disguised as human men walk into Lots house.
They called them out demanding to have gay sex with them.
Lot offered his virgin daughter instead, but the pagans said "we dont want your daughter, we want sex with you and those men".
Then they tried to break down the door and the angels saved them.

so, useless "warriors" who coul not provide anything but fighting against other " warriors" from different tribes who wanted to fight as well because they are not worth a damn beside that and of course blood sucking "druids" feed of the freeman, the only people who really worked and made something worthwhile for the rest..
with the help of enslaved europeans from different parts of europe of course.
your pagan society is as attractive as brie larson

Attached: 3116131.png (560x524, 462K)

I honestly view the archons and pagan dirties as a sort of metaphysical actualization of the self. Ceasing to become an npc by aligning yourself with your soul and mind. I referenced Cronus because I feel the story of him devouring his children is comparable to this.

>be pagan Lithuania
>first King is an Orthodox convert, later Catholic convert
>later rulers try their best to become Christians, but retard german teutonics pull the jew on our proposals since then they wo't have a place to loot and plunder
>few centuries later teutonics get BTFO by a Polish Christian King and a Lithuanian Grand Duke who was baptized 9 times and ocasionaly fought at the side of Crusader brotherhoods
Can't fool me George. I know my history.

>Seeing how Gnosticism is dualism
Nope, you're mistaken here, we are one with the god above god, I came to this realization, that it was gnostic but with hindu metaphysics because I achieved what I thought moksha, went on to practice hinduism and I felt as if the god I had achieved union with was mad at me and got posessed, and the whole thing made gnosticism obvious because of what happened.

Also when I had this experience of union with god I really felt as if God was communicating to me that he was higher than the god of the bible, I shouldve taken the gnostic hint at that moment, but no, it felt hindu so I fucked up trying hinduism (I actually was pestered to try the hindu worship since I was adamant against it because it felt special and like no religion was correct).

>Lot offered his virgin daughter instead

The notion of "might makes right" springs indelibly forth from the mere observation of power and the application of logic.
It's a fundamental fact that underlies all culture.
It's not pagan because it isn't cultural, it's simply a fact that emerges from all levels of analysis.