Have you ever had sex with a woman of color?

What was it like?

Attached: 3C8CD2A8-C14B-43AC-8F50-53C5E3E7FAF2.jpg (720x720, 134K)

No because I'm not a faggot

Yes. I deflowered a Persian girl.

You forgot your memeflag

yea, it was the exact same feeling, like pussy you kissless virgin

sage

Attached: 1554315442794.jpg (2000x1500, 259K)

I dated a mixed black/white girl in college. She was really cute, and a horny freak. But she had that really wiry black person hair. It didn't feel good to touch, and if she didn't shave her snatch completely, it felt fucking horrible when the tip of my dick happened to rub it.

Otherwise it was fine. Not any different than any other woman I've fucked.

yes and it was awsome. like all sex i've had with women.

does asian count? if so then yes a few

Thank god no!

But a frien of mine had sex with one of them and got herpes.
He was 14 or 15 at this time.

imagine the smell

>He was 14 or 15 at this time.
What a degenerate.

God no, I'm not into bestiality

But why did you have sex with an animal?

"of color" means "nigger" in liberal jargon, so no, because Asians aren't niggers

I hooked up a few times with a really cute half Hispanic girl. She looked 100% White to be honest. She called Hispanics beaners and said how much she hated them. (Maybe daddy issues?) The sex wasn't that great.

A few SEA girls, Japanese, and a Puerto Rican MMA fighter. Never went back to white girls after them.

I've fucked a few and all of them out compete any other race in that field. I usually last half an hour but when they bounce on you with that meaty ass that takes your BWC to the hilt you can't help but bust in about 10 minutes. Watching your BWC dissappear into the darkness of her supple vagina and reappear shiny,wet and slick while she tenses clenching your dick like a milking machine - after a few more pumps you release your seed in violent eruptions into her womb filling her to the brim with superior genetic material as she smiles gleefully at you. It's in that moment you can't help but think that you will develop and addiction to black women.

Attached: 1555698014996.webm (640x360, 2.25M)

Yes, my girlfriend is from Hong Kong. The sex isn't anything remarkable compared to what I've experienced with any white woman.

let your wizard powers grow

Magical

I only fuck hispanic women because 90% of white women in Florida are fucking insufferable entitled cunts. At least hispanics understand the concept of disciplining your child when they fuck up instead of "its okay bb, mommy still loves you" and giving them an award for being a failure.

>>have you ever fugged a woman on color
Yes
>>what was it like?
Good, but I'm the only people of color I am into are red-haired with alabaster skin tone.

Yeah a mestiza. She was kinda boring first time I saw black nips.
She immediately accused me if getting her pregnant but refused to get a test. Turns out it was bullshit

I want a white Mexican

Yes, once I fucked a black model from South Africa. In the morning she left a huge shit in my toilet without flushing. I never spoke to her again.

10/10 brainwash my friend

>Confederate meme flag
Neck yourself
No and never will
Kek