US tells U.K. to drop Huwaei or they might cut intelligence ties

Oh shit. Is US really that concerned? They’d be willing to drop U.K. over this?

>A US official has warned that the UK and any other western countries that adopt Huawei technology for 5G mobile phone networks risk affecting intelligence cooperation with the United States.

>The escalation of the rhetoric comes days after a leak indicated the UK was prepared to give Huawei the go-ahead to supply “non-core” infrastructure – a security measure that the US said on Monday would not work in practice.

theguardian.com/technology/2019/apr/29/drop-huawaei-or-we-could-cut-intelligence-ties-us-warns-uk

Attached: 46ACF8C9-6C0F-4CE3-BD5D-FE7FAC941848.jpg (580x358, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishacademicpress.ie/product/war-in-the-shadows-the-irish-american-fenians-who-bombed-victorian-britain/
wikileaks.org/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_"exporting_terrorism",_2_Feb_2010
nytimes.com/1984/12/14/nyregion/us-judge-rejects-bid-for-extradition-of-ira-murderer.html
web.archive.org/web/20010207181755/http:/www.britains-smallwars.com/korea/hill282.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/22/american-troops-friendly-fire-iraq
bbc.com/news/world-australia-31864877
youtu.be/ZQ-YX-5bAs0
youtu.be/MmrLqAj0yVA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLUwvd7R34c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have no reason to partner with the UK, especially since they're committed to become a muslim state. They are incompatible with the mestizo catholic nation we're becoming.

China is our new best friend now.
Fuck the USA and fuck the 'special relationship'

When will USA realize it does not have that kind of muscle anymore? US is declining part of the world economy, it has a rapidly browning population, the last military intervention in Syria ended in disgrace. You people don't have that kind of power that you used to have in the 50s.

>Fuck the USA and fuck the 'special relationship'
it never existed, remember suez, the falklands and northern ireland

Exactly.

Some of us care about US politics only to be aware of them being our greatest enemy.
* Irish-Americans bombing us in 19th Century irishacademicpress.ie/product/war-in-the-shadows-the-irish-american-fenians-who-bombed-victorian-britain/
* Irish-Americans send money and arms to IRA wikileaks.org/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_"exporting_terrorism",_2_Feb_2010
* US courts give shelter to IRA terrorists nytimes.com/1984/12/14/nyregion/us-judge-rejects-bid-for-extradition-of-ira-murderer.html
* USG stabs us and France in back over Suez (less than 3 years after we all were fighting side by side in Korea, and us suffering the Eternal US Friendly Fire web.archive.org/web/20010207181755/http:/www.britains-smallwars.com/korea/hill282.html)
* At least 43 dead British servicemen due to U.S. friendly fire since 1945 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._friendly-fire_incidents_since_1945_with_British_victims theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/22/american-troops-friendly-fire-iraq

>the falklands
Yeah, fuck the UK for violating the Monroe doctrine. Also, nice trips satan.

>They are incompatible with the mestizo catholic nation we're becoming.

t. Paco Gonzalez

"Where all da' white wimminz at, you racist gringos?"

and that Irish American senators forced the good Friday agreement which means British sovereignty was compromised

>meme flaggot
Our (((elites))) have decided to demographically replace us with Mestizos. They replaced the Germans as the largest demographic in the 1990s, but are still referred to as "minorities" for some reason.

US feels to have a dementia. Threatening Turkey, UK, Germany whatever not realizing all they`d achive is getting to fuck off and loss of respect (well, maybe not with UK they are cucked sufficiently to keep sucking US).

US really needs some political "victory" asap or everyone will accept belief they are paper tiger. Every single political ploy of US in last years failed other than Brazilian coup.

>becoming
Most people on Jow Forums must live under rocks in bumblefuck nowhere if you dont know we've been here for some time

I for one welcome our bugman overlords, heil Xi

>Our (((elites))) have decided to demographically replace us with Mestizos.

Hai guys, I'm white, right??? My dad was a light-skinned Mexican, this means I'm some made-up word "mestizos" to prove to the other brown skinned assholes from my home country of Guatamala that I'm whiter than they are.

Holy fucking shit...you have some serious psychological issues.

Self-hating mexican -- the post.

p.s. if you're trying to LARP like you're white....don't use the word "mestizo" -- that's a "you people" word.

>meme flaggot
>reddit spacing
>denying the European genocide
yep, I'm talking to a jew

Wow, doesn't take much to set you people off, does it?

"You're not white -- and NEVER will be."

Yes, they are, and you should be concerned, too. True Jow Forumsents know how risky it is to plug Chinese devices in to your computer via USB (all those little items that have no functionality on the computer but have USB ports for charging). You would have to be a literal retard or spy to put China in charge of your communications projects in a country other than China.

The US has had bucket loads of political victories, the media chooses not to report on them

Britts must choose chink or american cock.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 7K)

thankfully we got out of your shitty country!

Attached: 55516227_10219592310544651_7522947033569689600_n.jpg (598x310, 45K)

Either way Las Malvinas son Ingles.

This thread is being monitored by Beijing, heil Xi
*watching your thread*

Attached: 001fd04cea5110bf282214.jpg (860x571, 88K)

We dont need any one of the countries you mentioned.
The weird thing about the us is that it is one of the only countries on the planet that can be self sufficient based on resources.
We spend the wealth of our nation to maintain a global security and trade that has profited everyone, why wouldnt we throw that weight around when we need to?
Posturing is part of the game

It's not about fucking over China, using Chinese tech is an actual security risk. If the UK gets Huawei to build their cell infrastructure, China could be listening in on everything we send them.

I'm going in

Attached: bond.jpg (688x800, 250K)

US shares OUR intel with israel and pakistan

B-be careful, James, heil Xi!

Attached: moneypenny.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

After UK has left EU they will be everyone's bitches :D There aren't basically any major country that couldnt push UK around. They just decided to be small satellite next to EU and in the end still leave into customs union, but without any right to say anything about EU deals.

Protecting and helping expand Israel does nothing for global security.

Fuck off, Bong.
Even your best spies need a loicence to kill.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

nation states don't exist, this is theater

literally only Iran has any real sovereignty and they're kind of retarded

hehexd

nations might not exist but special interest groups do.

SEETHING

Attached: 7475457.jpg (300x300, 30K)

>>It's not about fucking over China,

It is.

The US had the same reaction to the AIIB.
bbc.com/news/world-australia-31864877

"The US has expressed concern over the UK's bid to become a founding member of a Chinese-backed development bank.

The UK is the first big Western economy to apply for membership of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).

The US has raised questions over the bank's commitment to international standards on governance."

Attached: hh.jpg (586x800, 37K)

Israel or China? I don't trust any of them but I'd probably opt for China considering that most of there elites were educated at Oxford and Cambridge. They respect our intellect and correct pronunciation of the English language. youtu.be/ZQ-YX-5bAs0

Attached: 79a8d0_5618881.jpg (946x797, 165K)

>thinking the UK cares about rent-a-nuke nation

Sorry Jamal, Ling Ling reverse engineered your products and sells them cheaper to us.

>isreali spic african divided states of shit
>b-but muh el33ts sed have decided
How much of a faggot are you and why are americans such fucking faggots?

>China
>literally uses most of its citizens to gather intelligence abroad
> Countless cases of chinese nationals committing corporate, scientific and military espionage
> Huawei literally caught a few months ago spying on polish govts files via tech the poles bought from the Chinese

Gee I fucking wonder why we dont trust the Chinese

It was your big Corporations and Bill Clinton who started this. Don't get pissy with the rest of the world because you fucked up and gave away all your competitive advantage to the East. youtu.be/MmrLqAj0yVA

>but its totally different when WE spy on YOU

Attached: merkelblackberry_2859561b.jpg (620x387, 58K)

Fuck the U.K, we should invade their shores and annex their land then slaughter all current inhabitants.

The US forced us to give in to the IRA terrorists because they wanted Irish-American votes, so this is childsplay in comparison.

The US and UK governments are not friends, and never have been

I would like to see you try lardass

I would love trump to be my god emperor though much better than our current leaders

Attached: 9bcebf4.jpg (600x602, 92K)

A few years ago David Cameron was going to let China invest billions in a nuclear power grid against the advice of intelligence agencies.

I'll see you on the shores of cornwall nigger.

Chink stuff has backdoors to beijing, why would you use their shit for security in the first place? Is the UK just retarded or willfully trying to deliver the world to China?

>US intel might be wrong

The US is never wrong

Attached: ODNI.jpg (700x675, 184K)

And you both get pozzed to death with shitskins. What a win for the Finn.

>flag

Attached: CAACE29F-D54B-4A07-912A-C91CF86FA871.jpg (255x180, 11K)

The US is unironically the UK's only real friend regardless of your LARP, Norn Iron boi

The Five Eyes share intelligence and deliberately spy on each other for that purpose

read slaughter as circumcise

Attached: 1437688818569.jpg (303x309, 24K)

All Intel chips have a backdoor for Israel. It's pretty simple. Israeli/US tech and get spied on by US, Israel & 5 eyes. Chinese tech and get spied on by China.

1776 bitches. Fuck your royal family, fuck your prime minister and definitely fuck your faggy parliament. Then in 1812 you want to try to break a piece of us off? Ha!

Do as we say, not as we do.

Attached: 4FDFC4A5-1343-4C6E-B135-EC6D16A973E4.jpg (640x502, 128K)

Imagine being British in 2019

Attached: j0z8cxeb7w911.jpg (576x960, 76K)

Huawei = No NSA/Israel backdoor

Im waiting in my caravan faggot i can send you a postcard if you want

Attached: 4a021a5.jpg (550x530, 62K)

Why are you retards arguing with each other? You don't have a say in this. "Hey, lets ask the local drunkards if this is a good idea!"

happening all over, bub. you really this stupid? maybe you're not white, your flag guarantees nothing.

that was about fucking over China
this is about an actual security threat
never ever work together with chinks on security
they will send everything to their motherhive back at home
they are literally not capable of not spying

Huawei != NSA.spying();

Never let sensitive government shit into the hands of civilians, dumbasses. Keep it separate

Show the proof cuck

fuck off child

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLUwvd7R34c

>Uk

Ok guess we should just stop talking about everything. Board closed

Attached: CD0D8BFD-B92D-412C-A695-EC21D1878876.jpg (349x642, 53K)

Can confirm, I have a Hauwei phone, every night before I sleep I make squinty eyes into the camera and make a jerking off gesture.

yes, totally 4d poker imarite?

Why? I've been there it's just grass and moslems, come here.

t. Imran Awan

1) The American people never wanted to go to war in Syria
2) The American economy is surging, up 3.2% last quarter
3) White babies are the majority again
4) The USA does whatever it wants, wherever it wants, whenever it wants,and doesn't need anyones permission. Especially from corrupt, perfidious shitholes like Pakistan.
5) Giving up on globalism is going to make the US stronger, more insular, more self-sufficient, less affected by the collapse and corruption of our barbarian allies, such as Pakistan.

Glad we cut aid to your rapidly growing shit-brown population, where the military is and always has been a disgrace.

Attached: Old-Soldier-Retired-Delta-Operator-Tom-Spooner-Pens-Song-for-Fallen-Heroes-1.jpg (647x414, 62K)

us is wiretapping everybody , thats why they choose huwei .
us is sucking zionist cock too much , and is unriliable .

and the most important thing is the other option is a 5G created by zionist jews .
knowing they will put backdoors into it and share it with amercucks .

i understand that nobody wants to do shit with americucks.

Yea well you shouldnt have made those countries if you dont like it

The idea that Huwaei isn't going to be a vector for Chinese spying is just so fucking insane that it's impossible to comprehend.
But the dumb fucks in the UK who act like they're in charge are under the delusion they know better than everyone else and everyone who isn't them is just a stupid little person in need of a headpat.
We are going to be fucking raped inside out by Chinese spying agencies.
The US government is correct here, and there's more than that, this will become a severe realignment of international relations.
>Oh but there's money to be made so fuck everyone and everything for the short term gain I'm entitled to!
Fuck, can I come in hide in someone's basement?
All I need is tendies and donated laptops, I'll even extend the basement and work on my ogre hands if that's ok?

Brits are balls deep in China already, it's NOT going to change
>HSBC money laundering
>Hinkley power Station
>Emerging markets investments

>White babies are the majority again
This burger delusion is just sad

Attached: 1550632703449.jpg (1080x1003, 467K)

>>his is about an actual security threat
>>never ever work together with chinks on security
>>they will send everything to their motherhive back at home
>>they are literally not capable of not spying

The majority of the world's electronics are already manufactured in China.

The Snowden leaks revealed that the NSA completely owned Huawei. Still, they could find no evidence of what you claim.

5G will run all next generation critical network projects, from automated vehicles to farming and military weaponry, imagine running a sixth-gen fighter 5G equipped on Chinese 5G infrastructure in America. Fucking useless braindead cucks want to save 10 cents and compromise security for the five eyes

Deep State really want to install their own 5G everywhere made by their own companies, huh? They seem to be pretty desperate if they rather crash any notions of "free market" and threaten their own allies than to give it to someone else.

Will Russia install US 5G if it becomes the cheapest?

>>compromise security for the five eyes

As I said: The Snowden leaks revealed that the NSA completely owned Huawei. They could find no evidence of what you claim.

In my opinion the whole "Huawei are the big scary spies from Chy-na" thing is the USA's attempt to protect Apple's sales. Huawei make good phones that are on par with Apple for a lot less.

Probably. All our mobile companies are private and they need to cover whole country, co they most likely prioritize the cheapest tech available. Of course, considering that making tech more cheap than China is a tall order, it seems unlikely scenario.

its better the devil you know.
really think china would be better than US ?

t. Wanghzhon Zhuo - Beijing

Nice VPN

given the amount of shit UK intelligence did against trump, how is this a bad thing?

Attached: quindarious_gooch.jpg (749x749, 48K)

If I have the choice of China spying on me personally Vs the USA, I'd likely choose China. Now with regards industrial espionage, the choice is a bit more difficult.

Did you know the real reason phones started to have front facing cameras was so they can get your cum- face and your jizzing cock captured simultaneously for blackmail purposes.

We should just compromise.

The yanks are being paranoid, but China is a shithole and their fears are reasonable.