Is IQ a reliable indicator of intelligence?

Is IQ a reliable indicator of intelligence?

Attached: 263.jpg (516x298, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCUhES_3-LE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. In fact, it is the -only- reliable indicator of intelligence. As much as brainlets try to undermine the validity of IQ, G is real. So is their inferiority.

>Is IQ a reliable indicator of intelligence?
For indiviuals, it is questionable. For populations, it is very reliable IF THE TEST RESULTS ARE NOT FAKED.

Not for Used to be Great Britain.

Attached: 1546788394805.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

m/K is superior to L/g
Fight me!

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=OCUhES_3-LE

Attached: iq why g matters.png (800x724, 27K)

and this is why they try to throw mud at IQ

Attached: IQ by career and gender.jpg (1000x834, 190K)

Only when its used to push my specific agenda, otherwise its FAKE NEWS, THE CCP IS MANIPULATING THE CHINESE IQ TESTS, CHINA IS CHEATING, IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE INFLATE LATAM CRIME RATE AND RUSSIA HIV AND DRUG USAGE RATE

This equation isn't even true. It's just a small-angle approximation

also this

Attached: IQ high paying jobs.png (615x580, 177K)

No, it's an indicator of retardation.
Low IQ = Retard, High IQ = ???

It goes haywire at the extremes. But holds true for general purposes.

You're right, because the L/g is only true for small angles where as m/K works as long as you don't stretch the spring beyond the limit

No, nothing is. Our idea of "intelligence" changes over time. There is a clear cycle: we decide something represents intelligence, we push the shit out of it, it becomes ubiquitous, a few people have a different area of expertise, those people become the intelligent ones, repeat. Over and over and over. For the most obvious example, humanities, specifically the study of Latin and Greek, were considered the highest form of intelligence, now you would have to be completely stupid to go to school just to learn Latin.

L=1
T=2

Attached: answer.jpg (800x600, 537K)

exactly. it can accurately describe a man's balls as they swing, provided they are replaced by a point moving along the center of mass

Attached: comics-stonetoss65993.jpg (512x1024, 95K)

I got one like that. Never learned to use it.

Snap! I have an electronic calculator but never learned how to use it.

So you are asking if an Intelligence Quotient is a reliable indicator of intelligence? Let me think about that one. YES.

It was designed only as a brainlet detector and this is its only reliable function.

The differential equation doesn't have an analytic solution and the numeric solution is extremely sensitive to initial conditions of angle and velocity - small-angle approximation provides important insight on the physics of harmonic motion

thats the formula for the period of oscillation right? given the angle isnt too large, I enjoyed that chapter. and yes, from what ive seen, IQ is the best and more reliable indicator of cognitive ability- which correlates well with success in the first world. now if youre some nigger that keeps rambling about other kinds of genius like artistic and creative or some shit, ok cool but that still doesnt change the original fact.

what the heck is that? a weird ruler calculator?

No, IQ tests are biased to make women seem like they are on the same level as men.

Attached: IQ tests are BS.jpg (720x1280, 125K)

It goes just to 130 WTF?

Why the equation for the period of a pendulum ?

yes in the same way it only goes to 75 on the left end. Its not very relevant to go beyond 5% in the chart provided

Ok. Thx. I'm a genius child that resulted in an(slightly) above average adult, and I remember my childhood scores that repeadetly showed the same result. That's validity imho and thus I would say that the IQ tests can be valid above 130
But I never studied the subject so you might be right.

Yes
/thread

Oh also I met a severely retarded guy, who did not talk or really engaged with anyone in a meaningful way and he was reliably repeadetly tested @ 45 IQ.

you seem to have mistaken me. all I meant was that chart felt it was only relevant to show scores up to 5% of the population. that isnt to say anomalies outside those brackets arent valid, its just they are less common. IQ seems to disprove the axiom of "all men being born equal" in a sense, and if you have a high IQ as you say, you are blessed. I havent tested myself yet, but I have a rough basis of reasoning that im on the high-average side of things. from what ive seen, 200-210 is the highest we've ever seen

Genius child? What is your IQ?