Speaking what language would be advantageous in the future?

I am studying German for some time now since I think it will replace English in Europe in ten years or more.

Of course that would be different for different parts of the world.

Attached: 1556058115589.png (274x274, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7879483/3-23022017-AP-EN.pdf/80715559-72ba-4c19-b341-7ddb42dd61a6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Esperanto

Very good, germans identify by their language.

But dont have an accent or make any mistakes talking.
Speaking less than perfect german is like not being able to speak it at all.

No.

A useful language needs to be built on military or economic superiority of its people

Yeah I listen to a lot of german radio and watch videos in Germans. I can speak English without an accent to the point that English people thought i was English myself.

German language will be eradicated in ten years as europe has finally had enough of those parasites trying to take over the continent

>I think it will replace English in Europe in ten years or more.
it definitely won't, if any language has to replace English (won't happen) it will either be Arabic or French

Nobody studies French here. Not sure about the rests part of Europe but here German has become very common

Attached: 1556434715596.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Also wrong pic

Spanish in the US
Chinese everywhere else

French is the second most taught language in Europe, far behind English. But I fully expect Arabic to surpass it in the next 20 years

I'm learning French. Although I already speak English, Finnish and Swedish. It's eather Germany or French that will be next major language in EU.

Well I don't it's true. Can you provide a source. Also I already know arabic but I think what you said in the end is a meme. Europe will either force Muslims to assimilate in the future or expel them altogether.

Attached: _20190429_192552.jpg (720x735, 66K)

English, Chinese, Arabic

If you're looking for a language to assist in economic potential then Spanish, English, Chinese, and because of the EU, German.
If you're looking to learn a historically important language, that was necessary to the development of history and culture, then Latin and Greek.
I personally found that learning German was extremely helpful in some of my studies into culture and art. Germany wasnt called the land of poets and philosophers for no reason

>Turkish
Wtf

English has cemented its foothold in the minds of the Chinese.

I'd vote Arabic because more children are being born learning to speak Arabic then French. I'm bilingual, English and Spanish though profess to speak English only. It's advantageous to understand a second language but have others believe you can't. The things they say when they think you can't understand them is eye opening.

>I am studying Farsi for some time now since I think it will replace German in Germany in ten years or more
You're welcome

citation needed i'd really be interested in the numbers user
bongs told me i had an america/canadian slang when i visited bongistan. thanks jewtube
knowing english makes it easier to learn german
Berlin is the 3rd largest turkish city

Mexicans are the biggest shit talkers around
What types of things do they say?

>Canadian,American,Australian,New Zealand,English.

Germany is the second most populated country in Europe, what you posted is essentially countries ranked by population.
>ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7879483/3-23022017-AP-EN.pdf/80715559-72ba-4c19-b341-7ddb42dd61a6
also you can't force Arabs to assimilate, so they either get kicked out or take over

>Latin and Greek.

My mother knows Greek. I understand where youre coming from and iw ant to learn those but at the moment they are Nota priority so prob will leave them for when I'm 35, 40 or something. We'll see.

Chinese. Arabic. Specially Arabic.

Does that article count turkey as European?
I'm honestly disturbed at how huge the turkish population must be over there

Korean. Kpop is taking over the world.

Thanks for the source. Well Stil here in the Balkans german is a priority and almost no one studies French. I still think German would be the language of the future in Europe

>bongs told me i had an america/canadian slang when i visited bongistan. thanks jewtube

Kek

see

hebrew

Attached: 7457457547.jpg (398x500, 23K)

>Chinese
Fucking worthless - yeah, there's a billion people who speak it, but 99.9% of them live and work exclusively in China and will never interact with Westerners.

>Fucking worthless - yeah, there's a billion people who speak it, but 99.9% of them live and work exclusively in China and will never interact with Westerners.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 20181020_023935.jpg (236x326, 12K)

English. Everyone already speaks it or is trying to learn it. German isn't going to be spoken throughout Germany in anyone's lifetime. You're either stupid or German and living in a dream world.

got no idea when that pic in comes from
it went so far that i made a game out of it. asking bongs what they think i come from. most of them said US
all business chinks speak english afterall

I figured that since it's an industrial giant, it would be worth knowing. Naturally you wont communicate with the average worker. Same with all the languages worth learning. But theres influential people who speak the language and hold sway over their hordes of cheap labor
Besides, as chinese colonialism spreads, the language will be more prevalent. I interact with primary chinese speakers every single day

Germans, and German small/medium businesses are the only productive part of Germany. Even with population decline they will continue into the future and therefore still be the language of business in Europe.

Without change they still destined to become a vulnerable but productive minority.

One Anglo one time started shitting on Bulgarians bcs he thought I was Anglo myself

>esperanto

Literally a mutt language invented by a jew. It's also more horrible sounding than any natural language I've ever heard.

Chink niggas BTFO!!

Finnish.

Why would you learn german in 2019 when even we germans focus on arabic and niger–congo languages now.

I’m studying German as well, seems to be replacing French in international importance.

As a Brit I can tell you that a lot of immigrants learn to speak US English because of the insanely high amount of media that comes from the States so it's very easy to tell when someone isn't a native Brit, even with a good accent.

Attached: Butter knife.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

Anyone in China who interacts directly with Westerners already speaks English (not necessarily good English, but English nonetheless). Unless your goal is to work in the China office of a company and spend the rest of your life having to deal with Chinese businessmen every day there is no reason to learn Chinese.

>I am studying German for some time now since I think it will replace English in Europe in ten years or more
It won't, mainly because the germans don't export any culture. Why do you think english is spoken by so many? Because people watch movies and listen to music etc in english. It's more likely that arabic will become a common second language in Europe than german.

Arabic

I think German is way better than english.
English is just shit, every poetry I've read in english sound like a kid that want to looks like a poet using uncommon words stealed from the dictionary. I'll definively prefer German, Spanish, Italian, Latin, Portuguese (but not freNch) as the 'international language'.

Koiné Greek so you can read the New Testament (and Septuagint) and early Church Fathers in the original.

English, Chinese, and Spanish in that order.

Quints confirm

Arabic is deeply diglossic so no.
t. bought vegetables etc. in Egypt using classical Arabic (the locals were 5/5 lol)

Arabic is a level 5 in difficulty to learn. I know arabic and the time and effort it took me to learn Arabic I could've learn three European languages no joke

hmm

Why would French take over? Arabic I understand, but what advantage does French have over, say, Mandarin?

العربية

Attached: 58580500_1556399084502593_2375202049529741312_o.jpg (720x1080, 80K)

Can you speak Chinese?

French takeover?
That could be possible because 10% of the population is fag and French is the faggest language ever.

Why would French make sense? Only France, Canada and some African countries speak it. English, Spanish and Mandarin are the dominant languages.

Lol the pic!

Attached: 1556391182404m.jpg (780x1024, 78K)

Take your child rapist language and fuck off, scumbag

Irish/Scottish Gaelic

can't be learned by casuals, needs a 100% potato diet and taking British dick up your ass 3 times a day

Well, its surely better than being an inbred child rapist Arab. You kinda shot yourself in the foot there, bud

German for Europe, Spanish for the western hemisphere, no one give af about Africa(unless you're willing to live in the soon to be established Boer state), Asia is still Mandarin, and the rest is irrelevant

>inbred
pure bred*
>child rapist
never raped no child

Mandarin if you can handle the writing system

Lies, all lies... go shove that Taqqiya up yer inbred arse, cunt

English really isn't going anywhere

Maderin
Farsi
French
Russian
English

Only languages that matter
I guess Spanish too but who really gives a fuck about Latin America

Why would you wan to talk to people? They are all retarded. You'll understand some day.

you sound mad snow nigger

Attached: 58019450_2408439835856000_6190647568465133568_n.jpg (720x704, 29K)

The only use of Gaelic is to insult Brits without their knowledge sadly.

>one of the most spoken and second most taught language in Europe behind English
>cultural significance
If for some reason we stopped using English I can only see French (maybe Spanish) taking over. Germany doesn't export any culture and most people despise the language and no one is learning Mandarin or interacting with the Chinese so I don't see it taking over.
Why does Spanish make more sense? We aren't the US where every other person is a Mexican and everyone learns Spanish at school.
What would make more sense both culturally and logically: if any language had to replace English in Europe it would be either Arabic, French or Spanish, in order of likelyhood.

Your English is shit, pasta bro. It’s clear that you don’t like the language because you write it so poorly.

Gaelic has been around longer than the "Brits" and is still practiced in Scotland and Ireland

Nope, just facts that upset you

>I am studying German for some time now since I think it will replace English in Europe in ten years or more.
Lol imagine actually being this fucking dumb.

No. The language barrier is omni present. Between all thr mexicans and chinese, being a primary English speaker is actually a disadvantage

French is another useless language only used by niggers in Africa.

mandarin

Mandarin is completely useless:

>It's only speaken in one country in the entire world, with almost zero second-language speakers
>It's one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn and you'll never become fluent
>The writing system is literally alien to anyone who isn't Asian
>It's not standardised and not even all of the people in China speak it
>Chinese people will always speak much better English than you will speak Mandarin

theres no reason to learn anything besides english, its only getting more prevalent in the future unless something massive happens in the US. Only reason to learn another language is if you need it specifically (working in china or something)

>have been studying

Wo shuo huà yi dian hanyu.
我说话一点汉语

I think I picked the right hanzi, but who knows, Most of what I know I can only write in pinyin.

It's not true you can't ever become fluent in Mandarin. There are millions of fluent speakers of Mandarin as second language. Fluency is not the same as native level. What makes Mandarin difficult is the writing system.

I do agree it's not a brilliant idea to learn Mandarin for its supposed usefulness. When it comes to things like business, the best businessmen are good at business even if they're monolingual. They're managers, and managers utilize the skills of other people as and when necessary. Learning Mandarin to a high level to be successful in business is misguided unless one really wants to make their life China-centric in general. Otherwise it's just a way to have a pleb business career using Chinese when you could have had a pleb business career without Chinese elsewhere just as well.

It's still useful though if you want to learn stuff from a Chinese perspective.

Explain how German would replace English. English, Chinese & Arabic will be the relevant languages of Europe in the future.

>The absolute state of Europeans who want to learn arabic
Its official. we finally invaded Europe.

forgot my flag

>we finally invaded europe
>fag flag

Don't be a bigot. Egyptians are fags too.