Varg

The dude is a larping faggot, but after seeing pewdiepie cuck hard last night I’ve realized that at the very least Varg sticks to his principals, speaks his mind, and can’t be bought or paid for. Maybe hes not the hero we want, but the hero we need.

Attached: 3C4678B4-AF06-401A-9BC0-7CC970FF074E.png (762x464, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What pewdiepie did?

chamber of light d1scord: BKJC8ss

Attached: thesun.gif (222x533, 28K)

Told people to stop the sub2pewd meme and denounced NZ shooting, and cucked to the indian courts

(((NZ shooting)))

I have been saying this for a while. Varg is 100% authentic and always sticks by what he says, even if Jow Forums fags want to reee that he stabbed someone over 25 years ago.

Attached: 1555354042161.png (500x400, 196K)

Did you see his video about “artificial trees” (garbage) in his yard? Hes so full of shit, but at the same time I know hes at least never going to compromise on his beliefs and I respect that.

Attached: 8e7e3bde20faef2a3e5db04b518ecd80.jpg (426x853, 85K)

Attached: varg1_1262962000.jpg (523x354, 32K)

My criticism of him isn't related to euronymous incident (legitimate defense).I hope from the bottom of my heart that he and his family will convert to the true Catholic faith (sedevacantist) someday.

Attached: varg-Euronymous.jpg (955x500, 180K)

e was a faggot

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Wtf why? Because thats what you are?

>varg convert to a jew desert mythological faith

fuck off, Jew

???

Yes, i know he was a edgylord wanabe-satanist and now "we wuz vikangz", contradicts himself with "muh might is right" and after "muh evil christians killed pacific pagan peoples" bullshit, but I do not want evil for him.And at least he has a big white family, rare thing in europe today and the only good thing i see in his life.

>He's a faggot
>But at least he stays a faggot
That's some retarded pagan logic right there

I'm a castizo.Modern Judaism is Phariseeship continuation, not of the mosaic faith of old testament.Benjamin Freedman converted to catholicism, and denounced international jewry.The Talmud was exposed by a converted jew too, Nicholas Donin.

Read 1 John 2:22 and see that there's no diference between a paganfag like you,jews,muslims and non-christians in general.

Can you provide arguments instead of resorting to character assassinations?
Calling people "faggots" advances nothing.

The truth about European culture ("paganism") will set you free.

Brazilians are non-whites and therefore have no say in what European should think or do.

Ok.Continue to destroy your own civilization then while Macron smiles [Notre Dame intensifies].And for your information i'm pro-white and racial realist, so why do you attack me?

He said to me "fuck off".I I had the right to respond.

>pewdiepie isnt a nazi like me therefore he was bought

brazil is about as white as france

>Unironically using the word Nazi
Flag checks out. Atleast you’re speaking German right now.

In the countryside where I live (Corrèze) I don't see many off white people like Portuguese or Spanish or Italians.

I don't care about civilization, idiot. A return to barbarism is what Europeans need.
Educate yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

No, they aren’t you fucking spic. You faggots created an entire new mutt race and filled an entire continent with said mutt race all because you couldn’t keep your dicks in your pants. Now those subhumans bum rush our border daily and they’ve already flooded half our entire continent too. Fuck you.

>cuck hard
He said nothing special though.

>Varg is a larping faggot
He's the only pagan that ISN'T a larping faggot

>burger thinks 100m youtuber should be an incel nazi like him

Brazil has rural german communities too ( which are whiter than ethnic french people anyways )
Paris is actually much blacker than any city in south america and about half your "proper french" people are part brown italian, portuguese or spanish. You're short, dark haired meds with dark skin just like us :^)
> created an entire new mutt race and filled an entire continent with said mutt race
You're welcome my mutt son :)

The nation of "France" does not interest me, only my tribe does. Paris is a wart inside a continent.
Go watch the videos and educate yourself instead of spouting nonsense.

>barbarism

Roman Empire, Sparta, Athens and others Greek polis disagree.

So you're like an national anarchist/anarcho primitivist?

Think what you want, but remember:By defending this you can't use this argument against african barbarism in discussion with blacks and afrocentrists in general.

Watch the video you idiot.

I don't know much french communities in my region (South) or in others.But has polish,ukranian, italian and german in much cities around here.

>he educates himself with Varg videos
Well i guess this is the low intellectual level people who shill against civilization must have.
So tell me what is it that you believe in? that you living insulated from the world will somehow save you from its events?
Why did celts lose to the Romans in such embarassing fashion?
Why did vikings and baltics get wrecked by civilized catholics?

Your plan is to make yourself weak, dumb and larpy?

>t. indoctrinated faggot

Are you braindead? You're wasting my time.
Come back talking to me when you have a white wife and several white children.

So you can't answer those simple questions then?
interesting.

To see some more utopic, gnostic and "blackpilled" Varg explanation talking about "running to the forest with your family and huge some trees"?No thanks.But i don't defend the actual "Western Civilization" too, of liberalism,laicism, hedonism,freemasonry,americanism etc.So we agree in some points.

>t. lego flag nordcuck/social-democrat troll

Every french and french-descendents living here are uber-degenerates. They are few, but cause considerable damage in hue society. Worst europeans ever.

> sticks to his principals
He also sticks people with knives. That's pretty metal

Pagans peoples were never united.Those pagans/NS/White nationalists/Black nationalists and others leave in a dreamworld.I agree with the "no more brothers wars" motto but it's utopic.Unfortunately blacks,whites and asians will not stop to engaging wars against people of their own race because (((they))) will not allow it.They don't understand the original sin question and the others things that form us as humans outside of race.Ethos without Logos can't sustain himself.

Attached: Louis Cachet.jpg (600x553, 111K)

Varg is living the simple life in the woods with his wife and 7 white children. He is actually doing everything that most of Jow Forums larps about. Too many tards are just jealous

>even if Jow Forums fags want to reee that he stabbed someone over 25 years ago.
"if you kill your enemies they win". Euronymus fucking deserved it.

Attached: 1553900159378.jpg (1195x1072, 215K)

Attached: START LEECHING WELFARE.png (500x490, 129K)

This. If you hate Varg then you're literally retarded, there is literally nothing to hate.

Attached: 1510874736864.jpg (599x468, 45K)

I know right. It's so weird seeing french flags complain about liberalism on Jow Forums when it's a creation of their own.
>Ethos without Logos can't sustain himself
Exactly. I'd sooner press my shoulder against yours in a trench and trust you with my life than i would a LARPing guy of my own race, even if you're castizo

That image is chad af

Varg makes sheckles through his music and nerd games. He tells his viewers to do everything they can to make European children and fuck over the state, which includes not working for the system genocide your people and taking gibs from it so there's less for shitskins. I don't see what the problem is.

Varg is a funny guy. However, I dont agree with his view about living in the wood without hot water. I believe in progress (technology and science, not (((progressive))) faggy shit). But yeah I respect varg for not cucking on his stuff

Thanks brother, i would do the same for you.¡Viva la Hispanidad y la Portugalidad!¡Viva Cristo Rey!¡Make Brazil Portugal and Hispanoamerica Spain again!

Pewdiepie is not and has never been a Nazi or part of the (((alt-right)))

He's disavowed all politics for as long as I can remember and the only evidence ppl have is that an action figure moved and he makes jokes. The way he talks about these topics should be painfully obvious to old fags that he's just a politically incorrect liberal.

Varg can be pretty dumb with his bad takes on genetics and history, but his wisdom is unquestionable and he, unlike 95% of other right-wing figures, actually lives the lifestyle and values he preaches.

If you think about it, Varg is l*terally every black hoodrat stereotype rolled into one

>made a bunch of mixtapes
>destroyed historical buildings for shits and giggles
>did "tough guy" photoshoots holding knives, axes and whatnot
>fathered an illegitimate child somewhere down the line
>got into an argument with his producer, chimped out and killed him
>spent most of his adult life in prison
>moved to a place with a generous welfare system and knocked up a local methhead roastie
>currently living on govt. handouts and making YouTube videos on how da system be keepin him down

Oled lits, kerjus ja türanina juut

Attached: 1553453513115.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

I had made a meme much time ago about it, lol.

#UnsubscribeToPewdiepie

t. Series

Varg has seven beautiful blonde kids. A beautiful young wife. He made dope music, hot girls wear his merch and list over him.

You are a Canadian faggot on the internet with no kids and I reiterate in Canada lmaoooooooo

Attached: 0npfh07na2p11.png (5396x2200, 444K)

Except the OP and dope music part i agree about Varg.Power and Symphonic metal>>>>Black metal gutural edgylordism.

It's not edge lordism if you actually do feel the emotions to authentically. It seems alien to people not in a rage about those very specific things

>t. seething

Attached: 1490630016025.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Attached: 5OvHyal.jpg (768x1024, 321K)

>you
>Clean up all the trash in your yard, Varg
>L-O-L

Planting trees is artificial, they are natural cherry trees caused by birds eating cherries and dropping seeds. That is not trash.

Why is Varg always talking shit about the Golden One? Is he just butthurt that he'll never be a FACKINK MASSIF Chad with a popular YouTube channel?

isn't he stupid according to Jow Forums? he is literal real life gandalf sage

It's stupid because say in America some guy could move to the woods and try and live off the land and he would be called a man of the woods, maybe an eccentric or a hermit but not really a larper but when Varg does that suddenly he is larping.. even though unlike the others, he is raising a large fmaily too.

Nor does he take welfare, he still makes money from Burzum, and he sells his games and books which are pretty popular.

Yeah he encourages taking welfare for system collapse so he would have no issues admitting it, if he did that. He will get money for the kids sure but so does everyone.

>lives in Corrèze
Could this be him? I thought Varg despises Jow Forums

>Varg thread
all fields

No fucking shit. Been watching his vids for a couple months now. I don't enjoy his music but he knows what he's talking about.

varg is a cucked faggot who thinks europeans have no right to stay in new world white countries.

>Educate yourself
By watching Varg's videos? Lmao

Varg is a stupid pagaNEET larping retard, but he gives good advice on staying racially pure to normies.
He will accept Christ before his death someday tho .

Oh shit its Varg, everyone put on your cool face.