Finding the clit

How the fuck do you do it without looking? is there somekind of technique or something like that? the other day i tried to massage a coworker under her pants and failed miserably. She said it was ok that i should't worry about it but i know i ruined the moment.

inb4 beta, virgin, etc

Attached: 3510412431.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Idk, never was a problem for me. Look at a diagram or something and search in that general area next time. Do you know how to recognize the clit when you've found it?

It's always in the same relative place. Maybe you're just bad at spatial reasoning. Next time, stick with feeling up secondary erogenous zones. Wrapping your hands firmly around both sides of a woman's waist and pulling her into you from behind can be quite provocative.

thanks

A lot of women don't want direct stimulation on the clit anyway. Ask her what she likes, gently pull her hand down and say show me what feels good. And no, you don't need to worry about this until you're in bed with her and your head is between her legs.

it's the bumpy thing near the top, not that hard to find bro

trust me you don't want to know where it is because as soon as you find it she's going to dump your ass and take a picture

Find the pubic bone, slowly move your hand downward until she splits into two. Find the little bean sized lump in between the opening of those two lips. Roll it around like a toy.

you see the crack of the cunt, the clit is not just the pea/head it's all the way up the crack of the cunt
now you need to pull the big lips from the upper part of the cunt with one hand using the big finger and the index and with the other you need to pull the skin in the middle upwards with the other hand, then you'll see the head which you need to lick

>A lot of women don't want direct stimulation on the clit anyway
They're lying or don't know what they want, never experienced anything, prude or frigid.

She'll fart on your chin and laugh

Don't even bother through pants, just apply even pressure to the pubic mound. If you are going to finger her you need to start over the panties, gently, until you feel wetness. Then you can go under the panties and gently dip your fingers into that wetness. Only once your fingers and nice and lubed should you then draw your fingers up the lips and start massaging the clit. Practise makes perfect.

Also don't fuck coworkers unless you're damn sure she's going to be cool if you split.

You're complete idiot and I hope you never go near some unfortunate girl's clit.
Clits vary. Some are larger, some smaller, some have more skin coverage (the clitoral hood) and others are more exposed. A small exposed one is more sensitive than a large covered one.
Tell her it's hot to watch her masturbate. Observe how and where she touches herself and try to mimic as best you can with your hands and mouth.

Clearly not a woman.

What's softer than a tongue?
Yea you're a moron.
They have these reactions of too much excitement but then is when you need to go even faster with the tongue to get them over the edge.
>watch her masturbate
you do that and you jack it in the corner too, you cuck
They need someone to take control someone who doesn't twitch when they so close to the edge and about to cum.
Pussy ass youngsters.

I am a bisexual woman which if you had two brain cells you'd be able to put together from what I've said. Also I'm 33 years old lol.
A tongue can definitely be too much pressure. Some women you can barely trace the online of their clit or it will be too much, others need more stimulation.
Talk to her, ask her what she likes, watch her reactions and you'll be fine.
>They have these reactions of too much excitement but then is when you need to go even faster with the tongue to get them over the edge.
This is absolutely terrible advice. If they like what you're doing you need to keep consistent or they won't be able to orgasm.

>If they like what you're doing you need to keep consistent or they won't be able to orgasm.
That's not how it works you cuck.
>I am a bisexual woman
nuff said, you lesbos are fucked in the head anyway, I'm talking about women not freaks

Faggot

Some women have it small, some have it big.
My gf's is really small and barely noticeable, I just stroke around that top area.

I've never had trouble finding by taste

>spread lips
>press finger to top center of spread lips
>move downward until you feel a small bump
>flip finger to underside of bump

Congratulations you have found clit. Tickle gently and lick until desired results.

Attached: 1439966800657.png (309x296, 161K)

Right Below the slit opening eww

>the other day i tried to massage a coworker under her pants and failed miserably
just for, like, practice?