OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-29 at 17.40.16.png (1268x1288, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do women choose to be pulled by literal criminals?

Why would she fuck a criminal incel

sluts

>Watson was jailed for 12 months last Friday after she pleaded guilty to misconduct in a public office for having sex with John McGee, who was serving an eight-year term for killing a charity worker in a hit-and-run crash.

Roasty gona roasty

>211565292
you forgot your carlos picture
sloppy job, no (You)

Because they are hypergamous Chad chasing sluts

I hate Carlos though

The slut will have sex with someone who is a hit and run killer yet will friendzone normal cool guys

I dont blame her

Attached: 1528163099968.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

Men have gotten so soft that now us women want to date phsyco paths.

Whites are breed to please the brown and black cock.

Why cant she have sex with the inmate? Laws are stupid.

This shit is pretty common. Women working those jobs are never normal. Just think about it, why would a normal decent woman that you would want to be with work at a prison or jail?

>jailed for x months
Why the fuck is it reported like this? At most she will serve half of that behind bars, likely none of it.

It was with a good looking irish men.

because it's hot

This is why we need the death penalty again not so much for the criminals but for their pathological enablers. You see at these holes that become COs and fuck prisoners and you know that they stayed in the evolution because they simply have holes.
We need a radical selection process. Either that or we simply destroy this ingrown civilization alltogether.

kek

Attached: Smug.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Tyrones ain't scared to go to jail cus they get white pussy there too.

Why do women choose to be pulled by literal BLACK criminals?*

>North Wales
>Black
>flag

meh

this is now a BLACKED™ thread

Jesus Christ. White women keep disappointing me at every turn. Why was I brought up to believe that they are pure, innocent and childlike, when they're so often fucking disgusting? It really hurts to have my romantic worldview torn like this.

Females are full retard. All you need is swag and a dick. They have no defense against manipulation

Attached: 1556538081786.jpg (451x571, 154K)

>They have no defense against manipulation
I don't thinks she's a victim here. She couldn't resist her animal urges. Nobody manipulated her.

Even my wife. All i have to do is sweet talk her for a little bit and shes ready to go

Why is the woman always ugly too?

How the fuck do you know

cringe

have sex sweetie

Women are mentally children.

You just know she going to be throwing her pussy at the C.O.s now.

it's in their nature to gravitate towards killers. criminals always display alpha behavior

Attached: women nature.jpg (1478x6221, 1.45M)

How the fuck would you manipulate someone to have sex with you? Through hypnosis? By concocting a story about a meteorite hitting the earth in an hour?

I got a blow job from a female guard in jail once. I couldn’t believe they let females in the jail. Thanks chick.

Swag and a dick my nigger
Thats all it takes to manipulate a woman

Have you never told a girl you loved her so she would spread her legs? How much of a virgin are you?

I don't see anything wrong with this. 2 commenting adults.

Hey look everyone. Its a virgin

Nigger most sex is manipulated into happening

Can confirm

>flag

Attached: 146224377.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Chicks love criminals. The average serial killer would be smashing puss all day long If they left his cell door open

yes, lets award an inmate with sex for his crimes
nothing wrong with that. order and morals are for the huwhite man only
you stupid nigger

It's her hot body.

She does what she wants.

the only relevant post to this thread

Oh is this the thread where we all bitch and moan over the actions of a fucking utter mess?

Not interested. Fuck you and faggots alike.

What the fuck? How is that manipulation?

Only if you have some utterly fucked up idea of what the word manipulation means.

>567 people fired
>pic of one white girl
why do I get the feeling most of them don't look anything like that?

Underrated post. I see you've taken the hybristophilia pill.

Attached: bundy.gif (499x450, 847K)

women like bad boys...literally.

Look into those eyes. Is that someone you'd ever want to be alone and unconscious around for any reason?

>Sven takes a short shitposting break to take his mind off of today's double shift of government-mandated bull prepping

Sarcasm
Should I fucking start using /sar after I write something or what?

>manipulation
Bitch signed up to work at a prison so she could fuck incarcerated animals. It's mental sickness, but not at all uncommon. Brought on and encouraged by rampant societal permissiveness regarding women. This is why they can have no rights and must be property.

They have so much time to think how to act, what to say and make plan. They are good manipulators. My brother is a prison guard and he said that the slightest thing you do mby just give them a cig, give some benefit or make a mistake they will start pumping out more by blackmailing. So easy to fall , i imagine its much easier to seduce women

>make a mistake they will start pumping out more by blackmailing.
Don't do anything retarded, and how the fuck would they blackmail you?

these days a nigger never knows but fine

>swag
Unless you can define that, I think you're just hiding within obfuscation to mask what you don't know.

You should use a sarcastic tone of voice and raise your eyebrows while lowering your eyelids with a smug little grin so we all know you're being sarcastic.

a state of mind only sub 85 iq can have
operating on an animalistic level
a walking "muh dick" meme

soi enema is optional

Now she can get held down and fisted by super cool obese criminal dykes.

It just shows how degenerate American prisons are.
I doubt Tarrant would get any pussy.

They wont blackmail over one time cig but its over time and end goal is to bring in stuff in exchange for money or else they will fuck his job

Why are women the only ones that care about resocialization?

Attached: 1514133276771.jpg (1101x800, 125K)

This is from England mate

Mass shooters would get the most pussy if the prisons didn't keep the women away. Sluts love guys that killed people.

>alpha behavior
like?

Nice

Attached: D8293571-EB5B-4A30-AABA-8BAFBADAC104.png (376x253, 92K)

asserting dominance for one and nothing displays more signs of dominance than killing another man with your bare hands

you cringy idiot

people here dont understand that the 0.0001% of women who send letters to mass murders are psychopaths themselves. the same hoes send letters to all these guys and its all a game.

If you're so easily manipulated that me giving you a compliment counts as manipulation, you don't deserve to be allowed to be in control of your own actions. Retard.

Most people are not attracted to killers and killing another can easily be seen as beta, since rage is seen as unattractive trait....both killing and rage is seen as negative

you cringy idiot

he had a haircut and a shower

So this is where you pretend to have merely been an epic troll and not actually triggered. You need to go back.

Attached: you.png (698x1284, 3K)

you're obviously not a woman

Tits or gtfo

Attached: multi3.jpg (1000x880, 175K)

There's that British self-delusion we know so well. Yeah! That killer is the beta, and I'm the alpha for working in an office and paying taxes!

Hypergamous means you chase the best, most successful, high-status men, not the burnouts thrown in a cage because they're deranged and hopeless.

Why do you think they chose to work in a prison OF ALL PLACES in the first place ?

Because muh fees fees, we didn't have all this shit going on when women couldn't vote and we executed thieves

Both of you think women are attracted to killers. You are delusional.

prison guards are the dumbest of the cop cloth.

women love psychopaths

Attached: breivik.png (654x1216, 629K)

You're making the fatal error of assuming uncontrolled female mating preferences aren't dysgenic.

Why do they even employ women in men's prisons?

you have literally seen evidence IN THIS THREAD showing the contrary
you're the delusional one
go back to prepping jamal and achmed you cuck faggot

That gay shit happens all the time. The only logical explanation is that some of these offenders are in peak physical condition and they’re able to seduce these nigger-tier brainlets. I know one that even married an offender as soon as he got out of prison

Yeesh, this absolute braindead npc..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
It's so common they have a name for it.

how about you look at reality, the batman fag is just one of many examples of serial killers/mass murderers getting a lot of female attention, you can deny it as much as you want it's still real
and before you start yapping no I'm not saying all women are into killers but a non negligible amount openly are and that can also give you an idea of how many are interested but hiding it

Muhh equality. They stirr shit up but will bitch out the moment hit shits the fan. The exception is the butchy ones

This happens a lot, I live in a town with multiple prisons and Male guards straight up say female guards are more of a security threat than inmates because they are easy to manipulate. Another job women shouldn't be doing.

In an ideal female world she'd have both, one who satisfies her primal desires and another who satisfies her material needs

Another one takes the Hybristophilia pill.

Attached: bundy.jpg (330x457, 22K)