Redpill me on the Russo-Georgian War and War in Abkhazia

Redpill me on the Russo-Georgian War and War in Abkhazia.

>Inb4 RT propoganda

Attached: 1556283801674.png (811x597, 459K)

ignore all russians who reply they are npcs

Shamil Basayev did nothing wrong.

This is /hist/ or Jow Forums not Jow Forums related.

/his/ are probably getting thier research from Wikipedia and its neither Jow Forums related

Georgian retard played with fire and expected Mutts to bring fire extinguishers
Now Russia keeps 2 of their regions since you can't join NATO if you have a territorial dispute

>takes children and pregnant women hostage
>did nothing wrong

Georgia is Russia sweaty get over it

Georgia, backed by US, came to take Osetia by force and was ready to kill anyone who would oppose the "unification"
Russia protected Osetia

thats all

More like Russia was moving borders daily and kidnapping people nearby until retarded Saakashvili took the bait and started the war he could not win. Russia used this as a pretext to "save" people in Ossetia and permanently kill any hope of NATO for Georgians.

Basically what happened was the idiot Georgians wanted war with Russians to try and recapture South Ossetia, they thought the Burgers would come in to save the day but they didn't. The French under Sarkozy basically saved the whole country from Russia. Fuck the EU and NATO.

And fuck Russians too.

still seething

No, those are facts. Even you should know tthat much.

noone moves your fucking borders, the whole idea is retarded and that shit is staged propaganda. Borders are written on the map, you cant move them on the fucking map.
If Moldova tried to take Transnitstria (Pridnestrovye Republic), same shit would happen. The only difference that Moldova doesn't try that shit, and you tried that shit in Ossetia. Don't.

Wtf are you talking about. Moving borders means that your peacekeepers are moving fences however they want. There was a family who literally woke up in Russian territory.

that family was of Albert Einstiein

I don't even know what Ossetia is. All I see is a seething turkroach

Are you ok Russian user?

Russian """peacekeepers""" allowed separatists to escalate the frozen conflict. When separtists got rekt, Russians intervened. Georgian actions were completely in line with post-soviet conflicts like Chenenya. Separatists deployed their artillery in civilian settlements. Georgians replied with counter battery fire using MLRS.

If you don't know then shut your spic mouth retard. Btw Russia cucked you hard in that war.

Problem is that we should not have done any of that. Retarded government thought US would start a war for them and took the bait.

Russian non-white subhumans attacked the Aryan nation of Georgia to rape and plunder.
They were almost BTFO with a KD ratio of 1:20, but eventually they prevailed because they breed like ants and were able to throw enough meat at the georgian defenders to overwhelm them.
Still, the georgians managed to mostly stop them, so they only captured a few scraps of land at the border. The only positive thing is that 10-20.000 russian insects died trying to capture them.

I just find it funny you mulattos are so mad.

>tf
>tp

truth
based and redpilled

Attached: 15130992734390.jpg (800x800, 68K)

true story
I was fighting with russians with RAID
neutralised 53 of them until ran out of aerosol

The Georgian president was a retarded cia plant that attacked Ossetians and then attacked Russian troops and got btfo.