Anons who have dated much younger women:

What advice can you give? What was your relationship like? How did you meet and did it work out?

Attached: older-man-dating-younger-woman[1].jpg (800x478, 84K)

Bump

Can't say I recommend it. Maturity and life experience can't be compensated for unless she's a really special gal.

What is your motivation for asking these questions?

The fact that you're asking these questions should concern you. Young women... old women.... it shouldn't matter to how you fundamentally treat people. Yeah young women are more prone to give you their instagram or snapchat than their phone number, but I don't get the impression that's what you're secretly looking for tips here for.

Why are you asking these questions user.

The novelty wears off when you realise how annoying and clueless 18 year olds actually are. The difference between the generations gets too great after a certain age gap. I was 30 when I started banging 2 different 18 year olds. Fun but ultimately a waste of time if you're after a relationship.
I'm currently 35 and my girlfriend is 27 which seems to work. I often forget she is younger than me.

does a 7 year distance count? I'm 31 and I met my 24 year old gf on Jow Forumsforeveralonedating. We've been dating a couple months ago and the difference in maturity isn't too great. I want to be a father someday and have a few kids, so I like that she isn't nearing her wall yet.

Age gap is all good user, 24 has maturity and life experiment that will still align with yours.

It depends on the players. I dated a 50yr old when I was 19. We had fun and I really liked him, a few months in I realized we wouldn't have a future together. But that's just me, I wanted the option to have kids and he was clear from the get go he didn't want a family like that. Need to be honest with what you want out a relationship with them as you have more life experience and should know what you want?

I preface this with the admission of having 2 daughters I rarely get to see.

I was 38. She was 19.

I wasn't trying to date her, but looking back...

we did

She clearly needed someone to talk to and I knew what I wouldn't do.
For all I didn't know, I knew that I wouldn't take advantage of her.

We spoke privately. We met in the most isolated of places for fear of judgment.
We were both unhappy. I promised her nothing and shamelessly admitted that I knew she would always desire more even if could have been her able provider.

She was my best friend at her worst.
Even when I was her age, I'd never connected with anyone the way we did about anything.

The ways we spoke to one another.
The ways she challenged me to reflect on myself and who I was without attacking my self-worth. The ways I encouraged her to live for more than the approval of her immediate friends and family.

Real talk: if you ain't happy with you, nobody else will be either.

We were happy with each other for a time.

We are no longer in touch.

We got too close, too quickly, while having no way to be there for one another without facing the disapproval of our immediate associates, friends, and family.

My only regret is being unable to provide a comfortable life for her while she pursued her own betterment and interests.

I hope we didn't fuck each other up too bad.

We're nowhere near being socially acceptable in our ages, in spite of her being of legal age. She could've been my daughter, but simple biology made it very clear to me that she wasn't.

"Society" wouldn't approve of us for another 10 years...

I wish her nothing but happiness.
I hope that she manages to become the woman I know she can be.

I selfishly hate her not being allowed to love me by the world we both live in. I know she could. She loved me better than any ever have, and we only ever held hands and hugged goodbye.

Never take your age gap for granted.

Let the younger one give you some advice. Trust. I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 25. our case is pretty lucky since he's finally going to college and I'm just starting college so life places aren't too different.
anyways. don't ever treat the younger one like they're fucking dumb because they probably are and will fuck up due to their immaturity depending on age. if you care for each other, guide each other gently. I learned a lot from my boyfriend and he surprisingly learned from me. I'm more emotionally intellegent and he is more street smart.
power imbalance can lead to abuse, for the love of God never ever use your age or life standing against the younger one.

>The ways I encouraged her to live for more than the approval of her immediate friends and family

And yet you cowered at the thoughts of complete strangers.

Gutless.

Yeah, 38 and couldn't 'face' being open about the relationship. Hopefully you continue to work on your growth as you hope she does for herself

It was more for her benefit than my own. A single word from her could've had me jailed at any time during any of our interactions. She worked at a place easily accessible to most of the locals and many out of towners who would never have openly approved of anyone trying anything with our age differences outside of some government sponsored mentor program.

Dont hate if you can't relate. Roodypoo

Clearly you do not live anywhere near where we currently live.

Bless you and the laws and what's considered acceptable within your locale.

You might be surprised. There's a lot of states where the AoC is 16.

>A single word from her could've had me jailed at any time during any of our interactions.
I thought you said she was 9?

>I thought you said she was 9?

19 is majority age in most continents. Perhaps giving those specifics would get more relatable advice if shared. Just sayin OP. Dont get but hurt after your called out on the irony

>21157731
I know you, bait.
May the powers that be judge between us.

Fuck all of you.

If you want tight pussy call a pro whore.

Dealing with a younger woman may find you with no bluffs to call.

God bless.

I know I have been.

>If you want tight pussy call a pro whore.
that seems counter productive towards the stated goal.

fuck off Shakespeare

If you old good luck keeping up with a 16 year old fire cracker.

Maybe she's a 16 year old home-body

>16 year old home-body
If she's not sick and eating and sleeping well her metabolism will work at a higher rate than yours her hear is naturally set to beat faster.
If you're in your mid 30s you can barely fuck once a week while these youngsters fuck like rabbits every day.
Can you keep up?
For them it's easy.

>If you're in your mid 30s you can barely fuck once a week
Lolwut. That's the dumbest thing I have read all day.

It's just...
Gfy

You're obviously a teenager, it's okay, we know you know nothing about adult life.

Started a relationship with a 19 year old at 27. Lasted 5 years. Age gap was never a problem, probably due to the fact that I was still acting like a teenager myself at the time. Great relationship though, I still miss her.

36 years old now and currently 'dating' a 23 year old. Nothing in common and she's low IQ. I am honestly completely alienated by millennial culture. I know it won't last, but the pussy...oh the pussy.

I intend to date 20 somethings well into my 40s. Unless I happen to meet my soulmate who is the same age as me, I'm happy to date much younger women until I can no longer get it up. Commonalities are overrated.

>You're obviously a teenager
Oh yea?
Well why am i balding in my 30s then?

If you are balding in your 30s you're in the minority. If you can't have sex more than once a week in your 30s you're in the minority.

8 years younger than me and it was a fucking disaster

SHUT UP!

Attached: source.gif (460x258, 3.08M)

Is your name William?

Story?

nah

Bump

How does it lead to abuse? Especially after 18

It doesn't