PewdieCUCK uploads a visit to a muzzie country

....after yesterday's vid. PR stunt and damage country. "look at me! muzzie country are great and the people are not savages"

youtube.com/watch?v=QNLARCvIATo

Attached: PewCuck.jpg (1584x901, 163K)

dont worry he'll visit your degenerate Slav land in the next video

I hope so and I'll beat him up like a cuck he is

Why make a thread about this faggot
SAGE

Fuck marzia instead

Unsubscribe from PewDiePie

good idea my nigger. I'll be fucking here and make his watch since he likes being a cuck

That fucking anti-white cuck faggot E. Michael Jones is just the same, he's constantly talking about his visits to Iran and how those people aren't savages despite constantly chanting "Death to America!" on the streets and how he doesn't care about the white race.

Reminder that if you don't wanna turn the entire Middle East into a massive nuclear wasteland, then you're basically anti-white.

Attached: Iranians.jpg (489x323, 105K)

>blames self for an attack fully orchestrated and executed by a mentally ill[?] individual
>feels guilty and the worse person in the world
>obviously not his fault, still feels guilty, begins to virtue signal and decides to bow down to the very cancer that is killing his home country

Is this a new disease called Gothenburg Syndrome? Feeling guilty because of shit you are not even connected with?

Attached: 1553703459428.png (500x370, 399K)

So, hes agreeing with the manifesto, then

Attached: 1555556695730.png (549x578, 156K)

Why do you fags keep posting Pewdiepie threads as if you actually watched him? Nobody takes memes this seriously you fucking idiots. Tone it down, it's embarrassing how much you all stick out.

The comments on his apology video is filled with shitskins going off at him, more so than ever before.

B-But he was /ourguy/. Look he drops Le epic redpills xD to le zoomers xD.

Attached: IMG_20190429_225626.jpg (720x706, 85K)

Less bullets, more brains.
If you disagree, it's OK, you're wrong.

>if you don't wanna turn the entire Middle East into a massive nuclear wasteland, then you're basically anti-white.
Wishing death to America is the whitest thing one can do

Attached: 1556275430765s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

He and his gf looked uncomfortable and disgusted the whole time

Compared to the vlogs in japan where they go everywhere here looks like they just walk around the rich area where the hotel is.
And even with that there's garbage in the streets lol

>pewdieKEK uploads a visit to a muzzie country

His NAZI grandpa probably killed and burried over there.

Attached: army_camels15.jpg (1280x640, 295K)

>Wishing death to America is the whitest thing one can do
Sure thing, Ahmed.
>pic
Newsflash: Israel is part of the Middle East, fucktard. We turn the entire thing into a glass desert, that means Israel gets bombed too, you sandnigger.

>The zoomer is proud of being a regular pewdiepie watcher

wtf i like pewds now

Guess he won't visit Budapest anymore. Too bad.

Nice

This chap was referenced during a particularly nasty false flag attack in NZ. He's not very smart, he probably thinks it was all real, and as a result he's probably feeling guilty as if he somehow inspired a bunch of real murders against muslims. His subsequent behaviour is entirely understandable. And also exactly what his detractors have wanted him to do - ie suck progressive dick and stop making edgy jokes - since the "Kill all jews" fiver joke. He's probably fucked himself in the long run, but really, how many years did he have left? He can retire with millions at the age of 30, I don't think he gives a fuck about muslims fucking up Sweden for example. The point is, this response from him is entriely understandable under the circumstances and anyone in his position would do the same thing as well you know Jow Forums.

Attached: 1548176544228.jpg (369x277, 25K)

>if you don't wanna turn the entire Middle East into a massive nuclear wasteland, then you're basically anti-white

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1510693470030.jpg (600x600, 109K)

such multicultural
many not racist
wow

Attached: 1466329518383.jpg (1024x768, 411K)

Fuck this guy. He makes edgy jokes for years, but the second shit gets real he backs down like a bitch. I think he's a racist asshole and he just wants to save face. Like seriously dude pick one. Make jokes about racist shit, or stand up against racism. This playing both sides shit is garbage.

the salt over the last few days from pewds being a "traitor" has been fantastic. It's better than when you guys thought jordan petersen was your guy and then you cried over him too. Utterly amazing.

Yes, pretty much. I hope he realizes that self-flagellation will bring him nowhere and that muzzies are STILL inbred fucks even after NZ

But probably already has a "reinforcement environment" around him, complimenting him after every cuck move.

Post his address and I'll legit smash his fucking head in, so he has a genuine reason to hate white people.

His apology is #1 top trending now. Nevermind the fact that he hadn't been up there in a long time if ever he was. I WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE? he shouldn't have done this, he's basically claiming responsibility for those two assholes and even though he's not REALLY doing that, it's what the people see. He's humiliating himself and that's what they want people to see. It's so disgusting. Obviously it's an attack. They'll do this to anyone who doesn't go along with the norm, he's too influential. And of course he's also white. 2 people say his name in a negative way out of millions and he breaks like a weak dam. Now they can forever associate him and his reputation with this, nevermind all the other shit he's done, this... This is what they'll remember him for from now on.

degenerate wignat retards SEETHING

Based retard

Attached: 1556470260740.png (1179x777, 256K)

>Achmed
STFU you salty 56er and prep your mommy for your cities nigger
And then go to the middle east, die for your jewish masters while Jose fucks your wife

Attached: 1555444931296.jpg (680x451, 38K)

>Fuck this guy. He makes edgy jokes for years, but the second shit gets real he backs down like a bitch.
This. He couldn't disavow quick enough.

So he did pay then and thos is his cover

I'm glad PewdiePie is making the point that when these people stay in their own shitholes they don't need to die

wow, the hotel and the water park looked nice. other than that, the place was a total shithole. still, i bet when he came back to england he didnt notice any difference.

you just know realizing that he dog whistles to get more ad bucks and the second his revenue streams get threatened he'd back off like a bitch and apologize? faggotdiepie cares about one thing and one thing only, money

>post half assed apologies even though he's already on the top while having nothing to do with the attacker
>now tries to virtue signal to get a contract with jewtube or Disney

It's ridiculous. How spineless can he get?
Why does he make a video a month after the main attack?

>another ahmed calls me a kike
Reminder that if we bomb the entire Middle East, that includes Israel, kids.
So you're an Arab immigrant but not an "Ahmed", but a Middle Eastern "Christian"? You're still a shitskin and should be exterminated because Orthodox and Catholics aren't real Christians.

Basically.

literally every middle-upper class and higher has visited Marrakesh at some point.
It's something Europeans do for some reason, it's a nice place. The people just suck.

Peterstein always seemed a bit off to be taken seriously. He refused to talk about the source of problems, just like Alex Jones

Pewds is doing some based 4dchess and you goofs are falling for it

wtf is wrong with her voice

>middle upper class

Here poor people that want cheap trip go to Morocco.

>Morocco
Basically Muslim Italians, his gf felt at home.

>Visits a Muslim country

Why would he have to visit anywhere where when he lives in the UK.

goes to muzzie country,
goes in the city center market, a muzzie grabs his women in a matter of minutes
spends all time in hotel, a museum and a water park.
goes outside one more time just to show the shit-hole that city really is
goes home
message sent: nothing to see here and stay away.

I might have very well done the same in his place at his age had I been none the wiser. If he ever learns he'll realize that apologizing is the worst thing he could have done and his reputation is forever fucked for it. Yeah he's a millionaire and doesn't need to do any of this shit, but your reputation is above all that. And that's something money can't fix. All he had to do was ignore it like all the other bullshit in the news and it'd be forgotten in a week. But now he's pretty much done

Anyone who does that is dragged through the mud and deplatformed. In child psychology the theory of scaffolding is you help your children only as much as you need to before they take the task on their own.

Teach them to start doubting the official narrative and they'll find the Jews soon enough.

I'm talking about the Instagram Marrakesh trips, the one Pewds shows in the video.
They are a little more expensive

Nice lil salt mine here
here
and here

I'm feeling like this little "betrayal" is going to far outdo the lauren southern salt mine, not sure yet but if it does I'll be surprised as hell and extremely entertained.

Attached: 1593148297457.jpg (399x337, 36K)

The first joke he makes is literally a Arab abducts white woman joke

He made shitty racist jokes for years. Assholes like you watch him thinking he's /ourguy/ because of those shitty jokes. He deserves it. You can't make a joke about hating other ethnicities and pretend to be shocked when extremists like you. Fuck him. He thought it was all fun and games an now he's gotten a wake up call. "I don't want to play anymore guise." Too bad. He did it to himself.

>2 minutes in
>Somebody grabs Marzia's hand
>says it's a culture shock to him
>complains about a hair in his meal
>films trash on the streets
>"No doesn't mean no here"

The video feels like an anti-muslim propaganda so far. BASED Pewds delivers again.

It looks like he's just walking around London, what are you talking about

You're overestimating the thinking ability of most people user.

Isn't he from a Muslim country anyway?

Seriously, teach your children to read history. Don't let Hollywood and the Jews mould them into self-hating trannies with clownpussies

Developmental problems from a vegan diet in adolescence; restricted breathing from nutritional deficiencies. She talks from her chest, not stomach, breathing, a sign of anxiety (probably B12 deficiency, a standard amoungst vegans, hence Vegan Gains, 6'4" gets social anxiety). It is a big big sign that she is dogshit grade breeding material, yet supercuck Pewds likes that child-like quality about her. Too bad he'll be a genetic dead end.

Why? What did the manifesto say?

And he went full virtue signal he might as well shit on dead Christian's who died in Sri Lanka . Makes me wonder if he even knows about it.

Americans are the cutest posters.

Here, have a brap and sniff.

Attached: brrrap.jpg (640x800, 92K)

Will he visit Chechnya next? It'll also help his muzzie PR, and the president is a glory hound who will definitely roll out the red carpet for an e-celeb of his stature.

Attached: kadyrov.jpg (900x499, 113K)

I never liked Pewdiepie joking about other ethnic groups, it's for weaklings. He should have called for colonisation via mass migration instead, that's real shit.

Based pewds triggering stormfags and lefties all day everyday

Pretty much. He can't say he isn't racist with a straight face, but he can't say he's for some racial or even cultural hierarchy either. He's just another loser chasing dollars. Might as well give him a show on msnbc.

i would go insane if i had to have a conversation with her

looks like london.

Yeah I didn't hear him say LOOK MUSLIM COUNTRIES SO GOOD. It looks shit. But he's a millionaire and his bird probably wanted to go do, why not.

>me
>a shitskin
>Germany +80%
>America 56%
Stop projecting mongrelo des americana

Attached: e08.gif (1280x720, 874K)

Why does his girl?friend talk like a clown and look so shapeless except for those big boney hands?

80%? Weren't you guys like 98% like a decade ago? That's pretty shitty.

#RefugeeLivesMatter!

>incel whitoids absolute BTFO'd
hahaha u mad poor incel?

I dont think beheading 2 white women nearby constitutes sucky people. They are subhumans and enemy's of the west fuck them all.

>No sigh at the beginning
>No turning on or off the camera
>No fake crying No blaming others
>Thank you pewds for not being like other fake youtubers and keeping it genuine

Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Mad about what you garbage troll? The fact this snownigger wants to have his cake and eat it too? Or did you think we actually believed he was ourguy?

>haha guys marzia is totally a cute lil med anime character with a cute voice
*Jow Forumss opinion on pewdiepie changes*
>FUCKING WITCH VEGAN SHRILL HARPY LEFTIST BITCH

Ugh it feels too good guys, mines are open for business. It's looking like a big operation. I love it when delusions are shattered.

Attached: 1552243375592.jpg (888x894, 68K)

You call that a brapper? Get on my level.

Attached: 1555964324681.webm (1280x720, 694K)

Because shapeless girls are more intelligent and less whorish than others (shapeless = lack of hormones)

lots of people believed it, that's why it's fucking hilarious seeing this e-celeb /ourguy/ shit shatter in front of your eyes.

Attached: 1553198218988.jpg (600x590, 76K)

lmao I still crack up when i see those black bag costumes the women wear

Did he go back to Sweden?

why are you killing god?

Attached: 1539374018514s.jpg (244x250, 9K)

Attached: 1556515848117.png (1011x740, 123K)

Tell me one time cucking out ever paid.

S
W
E
E
T
I
E

>tfw you will never lick her delicious shit and yeast encrusted brapcannon and sniff her precious wet jack in the box braps after tyrone creampies her shithole with his 11in dickcheese coated BBC
feels bad man

Attached: sad.png (500x737, 522K)

it looks like a fucking pigsty and they look really uncomfortable and nervous when they're outside their "home away from home" expensive hotel for westerners lmao unintentional redpill

What, you think he isn't racist? He is, he's just a coward, and stupid one at that. That's what's upsetting here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FUK.png (447x438, 385K)

Donald trump.

Isn't he from a Muslim country?

This is 100% about him not wanting to get demonetised by Youtube.

yeah no sweaty, an actual racist wouldn't visit a shitskin country at all.... beautiful beautiful cope posting. So refreshing and sweet.

heh more cope. Keep it coming.

based fella