What's the most you guys have ever received for a gun...

What's the most you guys have ever received for a gun? I moved out from Seattle to Dallas a few years back and the previous owners were like really into DIY projects. Long story short, there was this gun in the house so I went to a gun buyback program.When I handed back the gun to the officer she was very shocked and said she hadn't seen anything like this since '86(odd). Anyways she said this gun deserved 5 times the money given and gave me $500 Whole Food gift card. I heard about dudes taking in their AK's and AR-15's(you know the ones that mass shooters use) and they only got $75. So what are your stories?

Attached: asf.png (740x497, 877K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k

You can pry my guns from my cold dead hands

Attached: Comb12102018124747.jpg (800x882, 177K)

I sold a ar 47 for $3.50

Anymore buyback stories?

(((You)))

I gave them a bunch of untested $5 zip guns for $100 each

Honestly I used to be pretty big into guns back in the early 2000s, not for "self defense" like the larpers on this board claim, but for target shooting and general mechanical appreciation. Anyway, I'd been buying new guns just to try things out and soon I realized that I had over 10 guns, many of which I barely even used. Then the Parkland shooting happened and I realized how much horrible destruction my "toys" could cause if they got into the wrong hands. Rather than selling them on armslist or something where I might be arming criminals looking for a seller who wouldn't ship to an FFL or require a background check, I decided to get rid of them myself. I'm not really in it for the money, so I just sawed them up until they couldn't be used by criminals anymore. Honestly it felt pretty good knowing that I was preventing a future gun crime. I did keep my Anschutz target rifle, because it couldn't really be used to kill anyone, but I don't even shoot it much anymore.
#oneless

All my guns were lost in a tragic boating accident. Hope you enjoyed all the onions you bought from Whole Foods.

You sure you got the right flag buddy?

I totally believe you kike

I poured lead down the barrels of both my guns. They were really only for looks anyways

So when the shit goes down you are just going to lie down and take it. It would be nice to know who the traitors are if shit does go south, like that movie where they carved swatikas on the dudes fore heads so they could not hide after the war like you plan to do.

Gun buyback programs are stupid. Most of the guns go to FFL auctions and are sold back into the hands of criminals-to-be, and end up in private sales and gun shows. If you really want to make sure your guns are never in the hands of someone else you don't know, you have to destroy it. I am an amateur welder. I used to be a gun enthusiast, and I thought I was RAMOB and would one day need to take back my city from an evil invading govermint. After Newton I realized my guns were hurting more people than they were helping, so I took them to my garage and welded rebar into the barrels of each one of them so they couldn't be used to shoot anyone ever again. I then realized someone could just cut off the end of my rifle barrels and use them again, but the glocks were perfect because the rebar filled the whole barrel, and you could only throw the barrel away, and then what? You have a gun with no barrel! Useless! I put sugar in the barrels of the rifles through the chamber to gum them up because I know sugar will destroy a car engine, no reason they wouldn't destroy a gun barrel and make them inoperatorable.
I feel so much better knowing my old guns will never kill anyone, and I hope to set an example for every would-be criminal out there who owns a gun to do the same before they inevitably act out their RAMOB fantasy.

>makes shit guns and sells them to police for profit
I like how this guy thinks

Cool story bro.

Attached: 1518730775663.jpg (276x182, 7K)

This may be the gayest thread I've ever seen.

Let me guess, you also burned your MAGA hat and unsubscribed from r/Donald?

Attached: 1EC8A1596554D5E371D617C2AFD3A5B4_1539004403671.png (511x474, 226K)

No no one here is on the same cucked level that you are on

I tried selling mine to gamestop. They offered me 75 cents in store credit.

I would've, but his ban on bump-stock accessories that turn any gun into a machine gun shows he has our safety and best interests in mind and he has earned my vote in 2020.

I make $100K a year selling pipes that are taped to lengths of 2x4.

About four thousand USD

You can clean sugar from a gun idiot, WTF did you think would happen? Rot the firearms teeth maybe? Fucking stupidest shit ever saidn on pol/. Put me in the screencap.

Go ahead and try it. Don't forget to livestream yourself blowing up. Idiot.

>Inoperatorable
uhhhh....

I'ma Bong and I had literally 10'000 guns but one day I realised "guns bad" so I got loads of wet toilet tissue and forced it down the barrels of all of them
>I felt so good knowing that I was making sure none of my guns could ever be used to hurt anyone
I did keep my massive stockpiles of Sarin gas though and my flame throwers but you know just for fun like

You realized guns were hurting more people? I think it's more the people wielding the guns. Look at Britain, bans guns and knife and acid attacks are through the roof. Low iq pygmies are still gonna kill somehow.

Attached: 1536616644798.jpg (1024x996, 72K)

New friends this is what we call bait.

Attached: 1552331004464m.jpg (1024x1016, 96K)

Look at this pair of retards

Attached: 1536082852193.gif (340x243, 1.81M)

Mine too.

Many such cases. Sad!

Attached: TragicBoatingAccident.jpg (660x407, 41K)

I sold a Glock 19 for $175 back in 1998. It had only been fired maybe 50 times, but it was my first gun and I neglected to clean it so it ended up getting some rust on the barrel.
Hindsight being 20/20, I wish I'd never sold it in the first place.

I turned in a package of tannerite then didn't take the card when they held it out to me, instead I stared directly into his eyes for 10 seconds before walking away without a word.

Attached: 1554751654806.jpg (624x628, 37K)

>Cool story bro.
tell it to readers digest

Well this story doesn't sound fake hold on a second let me just reply...

This.

>Whole foods

Le support Jeff Bezo's.

>500 dollar gift card.

So a $250 gift card since everything over there is a rip off. Just move to Canada if you like paying 50-100% more for the same thing.

Attached: mustaine.gif (500x289, 474K)