SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD: POWAY SHOOTING HOAX

>Congregation was practising active-shooter drills last month
>A husband didn't recognize his own wife while doing CPR on her
>Synagogue's Israeli victims had staged a fake swaskika attack against themselves on Passover exactly 4 years ago (Nazis spraypainted sloppy swaskika on his car and garage at exact moment security cameras were turned off for 2 min)
>Rabbi's stories not consistent: saw/didn't see shooter's eye; continued/didn't continue his sermon; woman dead before/woman jumped in front; hands in front of face but bullet only hit index fingers.
>Rabbi long-time involved with Sheriff dept as chaplain
>San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore is pro gun control - he's a corrupt ex-FBI agent 32 years - was involved with the Ruby Ridge murder and 9/11 cover-up.
>where's the blood or ambulances?
>shooter's "manifesto" trying hard to mimic fake NZ shooting and pin blame on Christians and chans, written in past tense.
>immediate news media orgy timed to bury the exposure days before that Canada's alleged "Worse antisemetic attack ever" was actually a hoax.

This Poway shooting follows the same pattern of the prior staged shoooting hoaxes. Scepticism is well founded. If not, where's the convincing proof that this shooting is legitimate?

Attached: 1531419699352.jpg (1680x805, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5sandiego.com/2015/04/08/jewish-familys-home-tagged-with-spray-painted-swastikas/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZclqWk4alyI
web.archive.org/web/20190429002203/https://forward.com/fast-forward/423300/one-killed-multiple-injured-in-san-diego-synagogue-shooting-police-detain/
henrymakow.com/2017/04/Putin-and-Trump-Following-End-Times-Blueprint.html
henrymakow.com/2019/02/nazis-rescued-chabad-lubavitch.html
youtu.be/Ah49xW5MCGo?t=118
abc15.com/news/national/rabbi-shot-during-poway-synagogue-attack-speaks-out
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvVzmeDnxB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was probably a complicated murder for hire disguised as a terrorist shooting. It's clearly a contrived shooting. They had drills for the shooting recently. It's like Mossad isn't even trying.

Attached: someisraelpeopledidsoemthing.jpg (1191x463, 168K)

Interdasting.

Attached: 6a2728438027bc11c124f66b49c05bde0366ec85c6b045715f3fb4abf1eef5de.jpg (1080x608, 78K)

The kids Mother has a maiden name of Newberg

Attached: file.png (1368x494, 114K)

Yeah I saw someone's socks change color. Illuminati confirmed

check this out. the little girl and her family are from Israel. recent transplants. guess what they were part of in 2015. a big fake hate crim

Attached: 1556512108570.png (1404x960, 1.12M)

People still post shitty Sam Hyde memes in 2019? Wasn't he exposed for molesting one of his underage fans?

You people never cease to disgust me. Somebody died somewhere, have a little respect or something.

Corrupt San Diego Jewish community includes mayor Bob Filner (pic related) - resigned in disgrace - was guilty of criminal charges of false imprisonment and battery - subject to many allegations of financial improprieties and of sexual harassment, including forcible kissing, groping, and demanding sexual favours in exchange for official help.

Attached: 1553484039925.gif (480x270, 2.69M)

I agree the Jews are disgusting

link for security camera story?

chabad is such a mafia.

in other news I found this gem
>He said Oscar and Jonathan chased the gunman out of the synagogue. He said Jonathan, the Border Patrol agent, picked up a gun apparently dropped by another member of the congregation

What about footage? Do they have any?

Jow Forums literally said they would try to frame Jow Forums for this.

DAYS BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

Attached: file(25).png (3192x1278, 822K)

are you having a laugh?

Attached: when-the-whistle-blows.jpg (320x240, 15K)

fox5sandiego.com/2015/04/08/jewish-familys-home-tagged-with-spray-painted-swastikas/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZclqWk4alyI

Attached: 1529739321197.jpg (630x354, 26K)

I love Mr. Filner.

How dare you

The sad state of public education. Our students are so inept they can't even finish this correctly.

these Jew losers spray painted the shitty swastika when the power went out and the security camera was off. talk about scumbags. go back to Israel you fucking bums

Attached: dr. steve.gif (220x220, 800K)

Also it was a Chabad Lubavich synagogue!
These are those guys you always see on photographs with various US presidents and Vladimir Putin too.
Haven't seen this being talked about the day of the "shooting" and couldn't even post back then.

Attached: BushNoahideLaw-300x200.png (300x200, 90K)

I bet Israel Dahan is part of some Israeli locksmith grifting operation

these guys are like vultures

Attached: 1533433730679.jpg (759x673, 94K)

Thanks, other articles didn't mention (((power outage))). I like how many articles left that out. Years back I remember a short blurb written about how tons of anti-semitic fliers where dumped all around the center of town. The author also takes time to mention how the ADL had recently been asking local police if they want to have a workshop/educational program to teach the police about how rampant anti-semitism is, which i'm sure came with a price tag hence rejected. What a (((coincidence))).

did school get out early?

>This version of the story includes information on shooter drills the Poway Chabad congregation recently did.

>Poway Mayor Steve Vaus said worshippers had learned how to respond during a shooting when police and local officials visited the synagogue last month.

web.archive.org/web/20190429002203/https://forward.com/fast-forward/423300/one-killed-multiple-injured-in-san-diego-synagogue-shooting-police-detain/

Attached: 1556497411909.png (1920x1080, 520K)

>Chabad Lubavich
- Kushner belongs to this cult
- Trump business partners were Jewish Chabad invovlved with Russian maffia
- religion claims its dead leader Mendelson was/is the messiah
-Javanka prayed to Mendleson for Trump's victory 3 days before election at his gravesite.
- Chabad promotes alleged "Noahide" law that demands death penalty by beheading of all Christians for idolatry of worshipping Christ (but not Moslems)

Wtf

look at the jew hat

Attached: yidd.png (501x569, 257K)

Attached: 1552259343941.gif (270x216, 2.84M)

>The Dahan family had moved from Israel to the U.S. to flee the violent rocket attacks on the Gaza border
>The family of five moved to the U.S. from Israel in December of 2014 in search of a safer place to raise their children.

but according to online records his wife Eden is from New Jersey along with North Carolina. works for Builders Green Remodeling, Inc. which is probably a jew scam

>not recognizing his own wife
Does that imply he wouldn't have given cpr if he had?

I saw suggestions some media outlets had published the story prior to the event or a draft was written prior to the event. Can some more computer savvy anons look into this?

Unless the whole thing is theatre it seems to me that Chabad are
Chabad
Trump
Putin
and they're in competition with
???
Dems
Brit intelligence
It seems like there's some kind of jew on jew struggle for control

Attached: 76ujugutt.jpg (844x671, 79K)

they're the same on both side
they just like to play both side

So the doctor is a cuck? His wife never let him see her face, only from behind when she's fucking a bull? Hopefully his wife's kids will console him.

DEN DAHAN
Active San Diego, CA — President for Builders Green Remodeling, Inc.

oh shes the PRESIDENT. boy she must have worked very hard after coming from from horrible GAZA rocket attacks

they did that with sandy hook

Attached: 1533633446807.jpg (1152x593, 174K)

>>Synagogue's Israeli victims had staged a fake swaskika attack against themselves on Passover exactly 4 years ago (Nazis spraypainted sloppy swaskika on his car and garage at exact moment security cameras were turned off for 2 min)
these fucking jews.

Jews constantly infight for power, but jewish supremacy is their shared goal.

Or it's like the Apprentice for who gets to be the big boss's A team

(((iraqi war vet)))

>where's the blood or ambulances?
Blood in New Zealand and Sri Lanka
No blood in this one or Pittsburgh

ya that could be too but it would explain so much if they played both side that it become kinda stupid to ignore the possibility

Builders Green Remodeling, Inc. Overview
Builders Green Remodeling, Inc. filed as a Articles of Incorporation in the State of California on Friday, August 23, 2013 and is approximately six years old, as recorded in documents filed with California Secretary of State.

how did this lady form remolding company in 2013 if she allegedly moved from Israel in 2014 to escape the horrible gaza rockets

Date Filed: Friday, August 23, 2013
Registered Agent: Eden Dahan

>Noya's father Israel Dahan revealed that he, his wife, and their five children moved to the U.S. from Sderot, Israel, a town on the Gaza border, to escape the violence after they were hit by rocket attacks that frequent the border.

Good qrd on them.

Lubavich seriously believe in bringing about biblical end times, a doom cult.

henrymakow.com/2017/04/Putin-and-Trump-Following-End-Times-Blueprint.html

henrymakow.com/2019/02/nazis-rescued-chabad-lubavitch.html

Attached: lazar62088.jpg (620x416, 150K)

Benjamin Netanyahu is a pussy ass coward who needs to stage hoax shootings on US soil on American Jews so he can pretend like any criticism of Israel is antisemitism. Fucking scumbag.

Attached: Israeli-Manufactured-Terrorism.jpg (1236x2076, 365K)

>nazis-rescued-chabad-lubavitch
fucking nazi's messing everything up

Attached: not mossad.png (1280x720, 412K)

I think it was chabad who in the 1800s asked the Rothschilds to create Israel.

based janich poster

Fuck off scam artist

Just did a quick search but couldn't find the alt media article showing Google search results with publish dates prior to the shooting date. Should have screen shot it.

Attached: rabbi goldstar.jpg (500x794, 74K)

More Yiddish theater. It never ends.

>Somebody died
Really? See any pics? They wouldn't lie right, especially kikes pushing censorship and gun control.

Fucking hell, look at that creature. Really look at it. That’s a fucking bipedal monster.

Hail hortler

Attached: 20190106_161916.jpg (1074x659, 181K)

Has this attempt been added to the spurdo collection yet?

Inside Job. Almost always is especially since the Obama administration started the race wars.

Kek, well timed leaf

Same guy here?
youtu.be/Ah49xW5MCGo?t=118

Attached: on treason gun control.png (610x413, 234K)

this Dahan family is really suspect. if this was the old days, this guy would have been from Naples and come over on boats to the USA to be part of the family crime business. this guy looks like a real low life

Attached: israel dahan.png (660x462, 290K)

>Newberg
>same as the oldberg

What a hero

Also to scare jews living in the US to leave and move to Israel to help implement the greater Israel project.

Yes the Easter worshippers.

Illan omir reference faggot shit man keep up on politics if your going to play on pol

How many fucking millions of DHS grant dollars are forked over to Jewish organizations, synagogues, etc and no fucking armed security guarding the entrance to a Lubabitch sinagog?

WTF soiboi I outta slap your fucking mouth.

that reminds me
Secure Community Network
The Official Homeland Security Organization for the American Jewish Community

Go to around the 14th minute where the Rabbi starts violently waving his injured hand around and holding documents with that hand and his other injured hand.

abc15.com/news/national/rabbi-shot-during-poway-synagogue-attack-speaks-out

I broke a finger pull starting a snowmachine and the fucking pain was through the roof. This rabbi has a finger shot off and just shakes it off?

Why would any place be worried enough about shooters to do drills, but not be armed to fight one off? It's like doing fire drills without installing any fire alarms or extinguishers.

>False flag goyim, usually kill 10+
>False flag G-d's Chosen®, kill 1

Your meme is gay but all of these coincidences are killing me

because hes a liar and a cheat. You know what though. these people would probably cut off a their own finger to further push their agenda

How do we know anyone was shot or died? No pics or video of the wounded being treated, none of the inside of the place, nothin? I haven't seen any.

This. Also the fact this is making worldwide press coverage just tells me that it was a psy op.

After NZ they figured fuck the video shit just say it happened.

It's just annoying how Jow Forums predicted this would happen on the day it happened and still shills flood the board with their bullshit.

>it's like mossad isn't even trying
it's not like they have to

Attached: 1548622627043.png (497x440, 36K)

>You people
Lurk the fuck more you aids ridden faggot. Pol is not one person. KYS

The future is bright!

>victims had staged a fake swaskika attack against themselves on Passover exactly 4 years ago
Now this is schizo logic at its most typical. Something allegedly happened on this day x years ago, therefore what happened today is a Moe Sad op. Get those schizo meds, hermano.

Seems like a bunch of random, unverifiable bullshit.

How dumb are you to think that he couldn't have started it without looking and then realized 3 seconds it was his wife?

Autism...

how do kikes get away with anything being the worst liars in the world

>believing the Jewish doctor
>t. Schizo

Until you've spent enough time fucking with the captcha that it literally affects how well it works across the entire site for everyone don't talk to me.

Shut up kike.

Attached: t0i3vnvd4hd01.jpg (402x400, 41K)

moarpheus is a schizo jewish spammer that spams muh false flag every singe day. this isn't proof of anything.

Suck my dick

Attached: 1555305750434.gif (222x222, 1.92M)

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvVzmeDnxB

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-29 16-17-48.png (633x356, 244K)

The rabbi sucked your circumcised dick already.

Send this fucking psycho kike to Hezbollah for enhanced interrorgation

Attached: allah be praised.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I bet your mother wore my foreskin as a facemask.

Your rabbi not only molested you but also made money off of your foreskin.

Klinger, no!

Where's that $5 you owe me goyim?