How to tell date I'm mentally ill

So yeah. How do I tell my *date-dude I'm mentally ill? (I have depression, anxiety, panic disorder, ADD, and a history of abuse.)
I feel like it's going to just come up whenever it comes up. But I'm stuck at an odd point. I wouldn't say I'm hiding it, but I'm relatively high-functioning, and I don't think he has any reason to think I am ill (besides maybe dating eyes due to ADD, but he thinks I'm just shy, albeit that's also it). Which for now, I kinda enjoy. I want to show him that I'm capable of being "normal", even if there'll be tough moments. But realistically an incident will happen in the future, I'll have to explain a doctor appointment, he'll find some meds, etc. I at least wanna be honest with him. So assuming some situation that seems good to tell him doesn't come up first, roughly when should I tell him, hypothetically?
(*TLDR he hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend, but he's basically gone out of his way to see me, called me "mine" [as in his], done lewd shit, etc., so I have no reason to think the relationship won't progress.)

Attached: d696466.jpg (800x800, 68K)

*darting-eyes

Just don’t. Let them notice and draw their own conclusions

My first idea is to tell you not to be so dependent on a diagnosis, but if you have meds besides Ritalin.
Darting eyes isn't really an ADD/ADHD thing from what I've observed and from my own experiences (although I am a man, but I've known women with it and never noticed such a thing).
Actually DARTING eyes as opposed to wondering eyes sounds like a symtpom of anxiety or shyness and I don't see how it could be an ADD symptom, but everyone is different I guess. Still, I wonder if you're just being overly self-conscious.

As for medication that's not just ritalin, I can see how that could be an issue. If it were me, I would try to find an angle around that saying that it means I actually WENT to therapy that I actually SPOKE to a professional and went through all that shit, because really half the time, that makes you better than like 90% of people if you actually think about it.

I would try to say something like everyone has issues. I'm working through this. Maybe if you got a professional opinion of a mental health worker that could help ease someone?

Like, just he should know your working on it and that you can handle yourself, but maybe every once and a while you might need whatever it is you need.

Granted, if you don't need anything other than understanding, then I would be careful how you say that because you don't want him thinking you'd be too much trouble. You have to come in with a plan.

Maybe you could say something with the nature of "I want you to be aware of this, but let's see how this goes and I'm letting you know now because blah blah blah making this work..."

Put it in your profile and date other mentally ill people.

I don't see this ending well.

>How do I tell my *date-dude I'm mentally ill?
Sure we all know not to fuck cray.

I tend to disclose my autism to them. Something like "hey just to let you know I'm on the spectrum" which is what my therapist suggested to me.

>be me
>m8 set up a date with big tiddy qt
>wanna take her to this irish pub
>she sees my lumberjack look
>tells me she can't drink cuz she's on depression drugs
>I'm actually a non drinker kek
>date goes smooth
>still dating after more than a year
Just be yourself OP.

mental illness is more often a subjective thing rather than actual fact, if youre high functioning youre probably fine and just need to handle your shit and expect your date to like you for you

Just spread your legs and he won't give a fuck. How do women even have problems lmao

your therapist is a fucking faggot

I'm crushing really hard on a mentally ill girl right now.
She pretty much tells everyone when she first meets them. I guess it's never too early to be honest about that kind of stuff.
The fact that she's able to overcome her own problems and still be self sufficient is what really attracts me to her.

What kind of mental illness is it? I want to know so I can tell you exactly how she will fuck you over and ruin your life.

She's autistic.

Ah, well this one is easy. You will try to have an emotional relationship with her, she won't be able to really reciprocate and will grow to resent your presence as tiresome and annoying. She will first grow frigid and vindictive, then either discard you at some point or go out of her way to make you suffer.

What if I'm very independent and actually prefer when a girl isn't clingy and emotional?

she will resent you for not trying.

Maybe you can just take your medication in front of him and briefly explain it. That's what my fiancee did. There's all kinds of shit wrong with her. She's been institutionalized in the past and has borderline personality disorder..

>borderline personality disorder
>fiancee
there is one and only one reaction image to this

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Dick pics

>that fucking image
Diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and panic disorder ten years ago reporting in. "Normie advice" like improving physical health, meditating, and just plain taking simple, practical steps to improve your situation in life is literally the foundation of what actually does cure those issues. All the fancy shit (medication, therapy, etc) is just there to prop you up, keep you in the fight, and help you analyze your situation effectively so that you can actually put in the simple work to get better.

The hardest pill for me to swallow wasn't an embarrassing/stigmatized prescription. It was the fact that it wasn't "neurotypical" people who "just didn't get it" - *I* didn't fucking get it, and that's why I was the retard whose brain was firing off into panic mode for no good reason. As soon as I mustered the humility to accept that my problems weren't actually all that special or complicated, I was liberated virtually overnight from the prison of identifying with my "issues" as some special complicated part of my identity, and rapid improvement ensued.

Attached: 1558655908620.jpg (850x902, 117K)

You don't, it feels like a cry for attention, which is quite embarrassing.

>women
user...