Potheads

Why do potheads get so triggered when you criticize their lifestyle? Could it be that they know deep down, that drug use is bad?

Attached: 46B28398-94CF-4739-9888-E2AD6626F2FA.jpg (750x971, 156K)

They are dumb and addicted while in denial about it.
People in denial always over-react and lash out when reminded of reality.

>Implying weed is a drug in 2019 hahaha

Because pot heads are all really fucking depressed, and if you try to wake them up to the reasons why, they get pissed

They're like self-proclaimed "gamers". Some stupid habit has become their entire identity.

The reality is they are using pot to cope with life. It is the SOMA of our time. I used to be a huge pot head when I was young, 18-28. I sucked in school, I was depressed, I worked a good job and made good money but life was all about the day to day.

Tell you boys what, getting divorced and off the pot was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I'm a Cum Laude medical student approaching my last year. I still do a good amount of acid and DMT though. Hallucinogens will always have a place in my life.

Fuck niggers kikes spics and jannies, but especially spics and jannies

Attached: borderpepe.png (1200x1149, 3.95M)

lol no shit

Pot makes you more emotional.

Weed isn't for everybody, I've seen people become "possessed" or insanely sick from smoking it for their first time.

Weed itself its bad, it just makes some people not want to do anything, myself included. I prefer beer since it makes me more brave and social while weed makes me quiet and nervious

>implying poppers isnt only for gay sex
sure bud

Attached: NicePussy.png (612x384, 434K)

what is different strains
what is different strokes for different folks
why do you have to take a shit on everything you dont like because some overdo it or you dont like it

I truly do not understand what's with American/European youngsters and pot. Here in Latin America it is still kind of a taboo to use *any* kind of drugs (except alcohol), and those who do use them generally don't attempt to force it as 'it cures cancer' or 'it is so cool'.
It seems crazily widespread there, like it's actually not normal when someone is not on some sort of drug.

And we're fucking Latin America.

I love me some liquid gold on a Saturday night. Problem Faggot?

pot is for young people and idiots.

Attached: Farmer.png (125x125, 7K)

Posit: marijuana plant contains chemical that, when consumed, convinces host to spend effort growing and caring for marijuana plants rather than raising the next generation of their own species.

Yeah, everybody knows liquid gold is faggot tonic, RUSH and amsterdam platinum are the straight mans choice for straight fisting.

Oh, I know it's bad. What's it say about society when bad is preferable?

>would literally be the first case in human history of marijuana use driving someone to suicide

Maybe Ann is anti-pot because marijuana kills souls and ruins brains? It must be people don't want to smoke with her!!!! REEEEEE!!!!!

checked fpbp

They also get absolutely triggered and go into full denial mode every time a study reveals weed is bad for you. It's always, "Ayy lmao they trying to keep the weedman down. Weed dindu nuffin, weed is just a plant bro. Weed just tryin to get his life together. Weed is a good boy."

>hanging yourself over weed
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1526921975104.jpg (798x800, 64K)

>I still do a good amount of acid and DMT though. Hallucinogens will always have a place in my life.
So you're still a degenerate junkie. Nice. Nobody asked if you did psychedelics. It's like you are bragging or asking for approval.

Attached: spend-300-hours-in-a-dark-room-and-your-pineal-11190465.png (500x351, 64K)

I smoke weed everyday. I still love Ann's bants

niggers.

children should not smoke marijuana, that includes high schoolers.

That's the most degenerate thing about marijuana use. It will definitely fuck up developing minds, but for the grown it's probably not so terrible.

>in the grown adult it's probably not so terrible
except it is. It's always bad for you. One thing I never understood about weed junkies is why they claim that it's not addictive while they smoke it multiple times every day. Clearly, not only has it destroyed their capacity for understanding it has also absolutely fucked their perception of reality.

pretty much this. anyone telling you it cures cancer or is good for high schoolers is retarded, but if i wanna smoke as an adult leave me the fuck alone

I like alcohol because it makes me less remorseful when I rape

It's 2019 bro. Weed isn't addictive.

You can get addicted to fast food, sugar, the lottery, gambling, and other things society brands as negative. But weed is off limits. Incel.

Lots of excuses about who should/can use it properly too lol, it's all just copeposting. I swear every other addict can admit they're addicted to something besides potheads

nice

Attached: 76206115-5EFF-4CCC-968F-8BE307D12860.jpg (743x659, 354K)

it has been shown to reduce tumors when injected into them in a few cases but that's different than smoking it

>So you're still a degenerate junkie. Nice. Nobody asked if you did psychedelics. It's like you are bragging or asking for approval.

I could care less about your approval. What I'm saying is pot is garbage. Bragging? Perhaps pobodies nerfect after all faggot. Point is, pot is shit because its a lifestyle destroyer, hallucinogens are the thinking mans choice.

Junkie? lol, ok L7 faggot, you sound like one of those retards who doesn't drink coffee because its a stimulant but sneaks in a bit of tea here and there cause its "not hard drugs." Keep working that manual labor job honk honk

Attached: youarearebiggerfaggotthantheseniggers.jpg (1620x1080, 137K)

>weed isn'T addictive
noooooo, only the chemical changes that happen in your brain makes it addictive.

Potheads think that weed is some miracle medicine instead of an abusable substance. It's like people who say that kratom isn't a drug.

>lifestyle

I have a class with a couple of potheads. Literally every conversation they have is about lighting up a bowl. Mellow dudes, but totally consumed by the lifestyle.

i mean maybe idk im not a doctor, but most people when they hear "THC reduces tumors when injected into certain cells in specific laboratory conditions" turn into "smoking an oz a day is healthy"

being really into weed in 2019 is like being really into advil

Who the fucks got 300 hours to spend sitting in a dark room?

It's really strange in that regard. I think it's because they build their entire personality around the fact that they smoke weed, like some kind of rebel. With gamblers or alcoholics, the addiction generally isn't their personality. It might be some part of it. But it doesn't define who they are on a fundamental level. When you look at these fags though:
You can clearly see the mental gymnastics they need to validate themselves to people who don't even care about them.

>one person with weak constitution smokes and loses his brain
>this happens to everyone who smokes
>no exceptions
What's with this black and white all or nothing """thinking"""?

It’s truly not addicting. I smoke for a week or two every now and then and end up not smoking for a few months. Weed isn’t perfectly healthy though

As long as you arent a weak-minded, easily manipulated golem, then you can smoke as much as you want. Sadly modern society is filled with such golems.

Exactly this.

How can you suggest that a substance which floods the brain w/ dopeamine isn't addictive in the slightest? Sure it isn't nearly as physically addictive as other drugs - but all that means is there's no physical withdrawal symptoms when quitting (like vomiting, etc). It is absolutely addictive, but easier to quit the than most other drugs

haha you get triggered by weed in 2019. I bet you don't even have any tattoos, incel. have sex, smoke up, then you might be invited to parties. but seriously, it's medicine bro. dude lmao

Who is to say you haven’t been manipulated into that viewpoint?

>mental gymnastics
There are literally no documented cases of people committing suicide because of marijuana use, dipshit. No gymnastics required. You are pretending things are true the same way Trump haters think he colluded with Russians with no proof.

>'im above all these other potheads i can smoke as much as i want'
>special snowflake syndrome
>literally 1 inconvenient situation away from going full drug addict
It's like we're watching an avalanche in slow motion.

>dude weed is like a medicine mannnnn
Most medicines also have harmful side effects that are deemed lesser than treating whatever you have with it. So yeah, maybe if you have CANCER you should give it a try, but there's no reason for a healthy person to inflict the harmful side effects on themselves.

it the same with anything if you cant smoke pot or drink as a side thing w/o making it a lifestyle you are an idiot. thats the problem though is american identity has been gradually destroyed so people are hurting for a sense of belonging, they choose a group and become that almost like joining a new religion or something. people are pining hard here for example for the old days of civic engagement through the churches or boyscouts, both things that have been compromised by faggotry...this shit will end up with people happily joining hitler youth just to belong

More pure cope. It's like pottery.
One appeals to fair reasoning.
The other to anecdotal self evidence.
The next insults those who are "weak willed" excluding themselves of course, because they aren't a golem. They just smoke for enlightenment.

It isn't addictive but it is habit-forming. People who are bad at managing their behavior won't benefit from its use.

I was a self proclaimed gamer, then the politics were introduced
I don't really proclaim myself as anything anymore , people will always take over your hobbies and destroy them

The fact it has no physical symptoms is what makes it so addictive because junkies can claim it isn't physically bad for you and therefore there is no negatives to smoking it. They're all psychologically addicted.

>isn't addictive but it is habit-forming
So it's addictive? I don't understand the refusal around this word. Cigarette smokers are quite open about it, as are hard drug users

>no recorded cases
>literally the OP pic
ok junkie. Go smoke a bowl and leave the discussions to the big boys.

Stoner culture is fucking cancer but literally every time I've met someone who was unironically against legalization their arguments were purely emotional and not in any way factual

Imagine being retarded enough to think marijuana causes more damage than alcohol or tobacco. Sad!

California has had an epidemic of THC hyperemesis syndrome in the last 2 years lol. It's hilarious, smoke so much pot your body gets overloaded and you just start vomiting vomiting vomiting... People are taking this wayyyy to far.

true, although I'd say that the hyperbole goes both ways though, look how many decades did the government say it killed brain cells when the study that determined that gave monkeys pure smoke for 5 minutes without oxygen, supposed deaths from overdosing that never happened & the like. I struggle to take anyone who's a pro weed fanatic or vehemently against it seriously when they both peddle bullshit about it.

Or some people treat it like a beer after a long stressful day.

der emcel is against weed onyl wine and cats

This. It's so easy to abuse due to not having apparent drawbacks that people smoke it every day and become dependent potheads who post coping white knight shit online to justify themselves.

All the faggots smoking wax, shatter, taking tinctures. They take a good thing too far and turn it into something else entirely. You can't compare that shit to smoking the flower.

>smoke too much weed and get sick
>throw up, go to sleep, wake up and youre ok

why the fuck is everything a disease now. would you call a fucking hangover "alcohol detoxification disorder"?

There's money to be made with diseases.

yeah I saw a news article about it. All the junkies were out in force on the comment section claiming it's all a government conspiracy to "illegalize the medicine maannnnnn."

I smoked a fuck load of weed a few years ago, don't regret it one bit. With that said, I don't really smoke it now nor would I advocate for large scale recreational use. It takes the edge away from your spirit, which is necessary in these times (and all times).

Shamanic cultures talk a lot about plants as teachers, and if we think of Life as a school, filled with lessons.. Eventually you have to graduate from your teachers' class.

Addiction and habit-forming are two distinct terms, fuckwit. Just because you're too stupid to know what words mean doesn't mean you get to demand the world abide by your dumbass view. You want that, go join the dickchoppers.

Yeah, and the lack of physical side effects makes it really easy to fall into constant daily use when compared to something like alcohol

Weed has become the drug of blacks and wageslaves.
It adds a comfy filter over reality that makes it tolerable to live a life you don't want to live.
Instead of actively embracing negative feelings like stress, anxiety, depression, and listening to their advice, you numb them.
Eventually you will not be able to get high, and you will be forced to deal with these emotions and the stunning realization of how much time you have wasted and have nothing to show for it.

>OMG ANN COULTER QUOTED AN ARTICLE FROM THE SAME MSM SHE CLAIMS LIES
>EVERYTHING I BELIEVE IS CONFIRMED
>being this much of a fucking dolt

Attached: 1553003435300.gif (225x225, 2.02M)

lmao look how defensive you're getting. Habit forming in the context of smoking pot means smoking more pot - don't kid yourself

>have 1 post in thread
mental gymnastics trying to validate themselves to strangers who don't give a fuck about them
>7 posts in thread
someone here needs some validation

No, they're just better human beings because they don't do a thing.
Trust me, they're doing more heinous degenerate shit elsewhere, it's why they come down so hard on a specific group, they're justifying whatever it is they're doing by taking up the role of a virtuous chaplain condemning sinners.

>It takes the edge away from your spirit, which is necessary in these times
yeah I think thats a big reason it's so popular

When you tell a weed addict that weed is harmful for personal development
>YEAH RIGHT FAGGOT I'M SO PEACEFUL AND ZEN YOU'RE JUST A WEAK FAGGOT GO FUCK OFF YOU GAY LOSER WEED IS HARMLESS GET FUCKED

Whats with boomers and your hatred of weed?

its like you find the one bad example and assume everyone else is like that. FYI many functioning and working people smoke weed and you dont even know. Everyone does it now and it wont ever be illegal in the future when we get it legal again

>criticize their lifestyle?
you mean huffing a joint and listening to some good Grateful Dead? you think i give a shit what you think? maybe you should smoke a joint and listen to a Dead show, brah.

Because it makes people docile which is harmful in this day and age where people should be rising up, not getting stoned and calming down.

>having a discussion is validation

Attached: 1512341657414.png (601x508, 102K)

Only a drug like weed could make Grateful Dead sound good.
It really lowers the bar for everything.
Makes bad music sound good, bad movies become good, bad food tastes good.

Addiction involves physical dependency, you goddamned idiot. Marijuana does not create physical dependency. Therefore, marijuana is not addictive. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Attached: 1552481107066.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

why tf should we rise up? life has never been comfier desu

They hate themselves because they're addicted to alcohol and/or cigarettes and/or prescription drugs. They're attempting to cleanse their own souls by accusing others of what they're doing. But all that other shit doesn't have the same stigma as smoking pot even though it's arguably worse.
Yeah there are a lot of retards who smoke and that's what they are, they become weed, like homos become faggots by making their entire life revolve around what they do with their genitals.

>pot heats buthurt made a funny

>boomers hate weed
lol wow

>Trust me, they're doing more heinous degenerate shit elsewhere
>literally accepting the gateway drug theory the US govt cultivated as anti-pot propaganda nearly 100 years ago

Attached: 1549760285489.gif (480x352, 3.17M)

it's about having fun in life yo. that's all. if it ain't fun, then don't do it.

And what are you doing, mr. freedom fighters? lol get the fuck out of here you dramatic faggot. You watch too much globohomoshlomo shit on the telly.

kys lying weed boi

>Only a drug like weed could make Grateful Dead sound good.
Didn't for me. Hell, shrooms couldn't make that shit tolerable.

Alcohol is a gateway drug, my meme spamming friend.

There's physical and psychological dependency, you're now moving the goalposts to claim "addiction" is defined solely as physical, which it isn't. You're trying to argue semantics for no real reason other than delude yourself into thinking this specific drug doesn't count as a drug

You are attacking a potheads lifestyle, they become vile if you attack their lifestyle
Same with tweakers, heroin addicts, and pretty much every other addict on the planet

That's just greening out, it's like an overdose but just not deadly

Following all of your urges is the opposite of freedom.
If you want to remain in your current mental state for the rest of your life, go ahead and keep getting stoned. You'll go absolutely nowhere mentally.