Readpill me on the British identity

I there a real British identity?

Britain = various Celtic tribes ruled by Germanic Anglo-Saxons.

How does this control by Anglos over Celts get explained in the school history books? How does it get justified?

Is there any internal unrest in the UK over this?

The way I see it now is that "British" is akin to "Rossiyane" here, which means "A person, who lives in Russia". To refer to a Russian as in ethnic Russian, we use the word "Russkie".

Attached: 85370292.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Attached: celtgrup.png (1730x748, 157K)

Hey Britbongs please.
I am a retard who needs to know about your internal issues out of curiosity.

British smell bad and have horrible teeth. That's their identity

The original Anglo Saxon genes and culture got completely erased like the language once the Normans invaded. Every single English ruler since 1066 has been of Norman descent. Let that sink in. 953 Years. So of course they're all mutts now.

British culture had seperate identities long ago, but merged into one polite, stiff upper lip, nice architecture culture. It's slowly being westernised though and it's being diminished like in other european countries, sadly.

Ignore the seething irish kid. Mad that some faggots with balaclavas that shot kids couldn't overthrow the chad british empire.

It became a conglomeration as there weren't enough Norman settlers to 'replace' anglo saxon genes or culture so it blended.

>mutts

>flag

If youre ugly as fuck you can pretty much just say that youre british

Attached: FB_IMG_1553536971802.jpg (564x522, 49K)

Plenty, if not most of British people are genetically from Pakistan, India, North Africa, you need to be more specific?

Enjoy your empire

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Why do so many fucking poles come to the UK? are you hoping to see a good looking woman for the first time? you have nice food thanks for the polish convenience stores but you can fuck off

if you're referring to 'bongistan' meme our population is only 4% muslim and the genetical heritage is Anglo Saxon / Norman.

Again, 4% of the population.

God, I wish we were a monarchy again.
Take back the land we once had. Fuck this timeline, bring back the glory of our queen and empire

The English language is literally a mutt construction, only its grammar and about 1/3rd of the vocabulary, mostly basic, is Germanic. The rest is Latin, Greek, French, and miscellaneous.

Who told you you're 4% mulsim?

Why yes, yes there is.
This small island, and the ethnicity within it have produced culture, art, and science, on a par with that of the ancient greeks or romans in its importance.

Someone post bowden on this.

English language is a mixing pot of others, and?

It's called a census brainlet

based.

Attached: britishwar.jpg (323x810, 49K)

Yes and no. Internally, the pathetic remnants of the celts (taffs,jocks and micks) bitch and whine at the English about having their arses kicked for a thousand years. The southern English laugh at the Northern English,London wankers think they are their own country and look down their nose at everyone,while everyone else is united in hating London. Because they really are twats.

Go abroad and all that disappears because the wogs start at Calais.

Why are Anglo people so cucked in general? Why do they praise so badly political correctness, LGBT and other shits like that?

Yeah no, I don't believe you, or your government regarding that data for a second.

We are all an admixture of the tribes who settled this land so we don't see ourselves as opressed and there is no real internal conflict. Maybe some pissing and whining from the Irish and Scots but its just considered banter and people usually just side with their Country rather than any genetic or ethnic argument.
We are taught of the varying conquests and conflicts in school but mostly as an impartial telling of the individual war and which King or Queen rose to power. Tend to focus more on the general culture of the time, such as medical practices or technological advancements, architecture, clothing etc. Rather than any form of subjugation or oppression. We see our history as a collective, there arent parts that apply specifically too one type of person, barring of course the War of the Roses which was a civil war between two major counties, but again, it just comes out as banter or playful joking in the modern world.
We are much more divided by Class. Upper, middle and working. People more often than not stick to their own type, share culture, pubs, food, clothing styles etc with their own class. Their some animosity and hatred their but it rarely ever bubbles over the surface. We tend to just prefer to be peaceful and go about our own business unless we have had a drink or two. Either way we all tend to have more in common than we have different, some people just dont like to admit it.

In terms of immigration we usually refer to people as just English, Scottish etc if they are ethnically local. British if they are non white but born here. Their home nation identity if they moved here. It all depends on your political position though, progressives will say anyone can be English even of they moved here yesterday and can't speak a word of the language.

Hope that helps somewhat.

I have a theory about this, though I am not certain and my assumptions may be controversial.

The thing is, if the UK originally is based on Anglos forcing their rule upon Celts, then the resulting Great Britain is not interested in any kinds of ethnic nationalism.

It makes sense for the UK to be promoting liberalism and egalitarianism, hence promoting ethnic nationalism would result in it splitting apart, hence the English, Scots, Welsh and Irish would start biting each other.

The same way Russkie nationalists are suppressed in Russia (not many Westerners know well about this), because it undermines the multinational 'Rossiyska' identity. Here liberalism is not promoted, rather the cultural pluralism path is taken in place of the Western multiculturalism.

The same way English/Welsh/Scot/Irish identity may undermine the British multinational identity. So the British authorities go for the multicultural liberal approach to ensure state stability.

We still retain most of the genetics as Normans really only took over the Upper classes and didnt integrate much. Their language blended into ours but we still have more germanic words than latin or french. Still have same food for centuries, same culture over all aside from the modern advancements that all Western cultures have.
We are mutts sure, but we are mutts of entirely European peoples.
Americans on the other hand....

Thank you for this input.

The normans are foreign cunts and need shot.
The Anglo-Saxons are a mixed bag, were okish (it's complicated) but easily led by jews and Normans, and now they while away their days drinking warm beer and cheering on nogs on football pitches.
Gaels are good people. I'm a scottish Gael so I should know.
I forget what the welsh are, but they're irrelevant. Have been for hundreds of years, lapdogs of the Normans.

That was 2000 years ago you fucking autist
Noone cares about that shit nowadays