Ever wonder why you see the same black Chevy Suburban every time you leave your house?

Everyone who visits this site is being watched very closely, we have plans to take you all into custody and end white nationalism by 2020.
> kek you can't do shit
You're all too stupid to believe me, but the moment the FBI starts kicking down your door you'll know what I'm saying is true

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

Yeah just like that one guy who admitted what he was going to do then was able to carry it out anyway

Tldr op is feg

Southern California
POSTED 11:18 AM, APRIL 29, 2019, BY LOS ANGELES TIMES, UPDATED AT 12:04PM, APRIL 29, 2019
FACEBOOK TWITTER LINKEDIN PINTEREST EMAIL
A crest of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is seen 03 August 2007 inside the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, DC. AFP PHOTO/Mandel NGAN (Credit: MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)
A crest of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is seen 03 August 2007 inside the J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building in Washington, DC. AFP PHOTO/Mandel NGAN (Credit: MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)
An alleged domestic terror plot aimed at “multiple targets” in Southern California was disrupted by federal and local law enforcement agencies, sources told The Times on Monday.

Cancel subscription to Pewdiepie

I'm guessing the people who are the first responders to crime know who the real criminals are.

Therefore the majority of them likely laugh their asses off at /pols memes.

Attached: 1516141646396.jpg (960x720, 211K)

ok schizo!

>me, driving my black chevy suburban to work
>get stuck behind this same faggot pulling out at the same time every day
>turn up radio
>"ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!"
>sip my monster

Attached: boom.png (1200x812, 105K)

A single suspect has been arrested on domestic terror charges, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to The Times on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case with the media.

One official said the plot involved “multiple targets” but declined to elaborate. A news conference to discuss the case has been scheduled for 1 p.m. in downtown Los Angeles.

Representatives from the U.S. attorney’s office for the Central District of California, the FBI, the LAPD, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department and the Long Beach Police Department are expected to speak. A source in the Sheriff’s Department confirmed that the agency was involved in the surveillance and detention of the suspect.

do you know how much man power that would cost to monitor every loser on this board. Huffington Post alone would have like 50 cia niggers following them

It only takes one Russian hacker to run all the bots posting here.

It's been you this whole time!!! Imma wave at you from now on user. Wave waves warily

Given that white identity is inherently violent, there is no free speech violation in declaring all white nationalists criminals. You will all be put into facilities and if you can't be rehabilitated, you will be permanently imprisoned. It will be law

It will be law by 2020 (united states only)

Please, PLEASE try something.
I will gladly greet home intruders with my rifle, and no knock visitors are home invaders.

so....where, exaclty, were all these white nationalists during 8 fucking years of Obama?
No, really...where were they?
I know you know. Please tell me.

i never see anyone monitor me, i dont really do anything bad so i could care less

That guy's my neighbor though.

ID is kek

There aren't enough agents to pull that off.

It's my neighbors, we both work for the Company. I would not worry about it. I sure feel tired, better have a quick lie down.

okay lmao

I was in high school and convinced everything was fine, ignoring niggers nigging. I even believed the 9 11 narrative.

Jaja jokes on you, long live the American nation and his white culture, I'm not even American nor white

I doubt you're important enough for intelligence agencies to invest time, money and resources into following. Unless you've perhaps done or viewed something illegal online and your guilty conscience is driving you crazy. What's on your hard drive user?

Attached: Untitled 245(1).jpg (886x882, 391K)

*laughs in .30-06*

Weird, the FBI employs a lot of niggers with subwoofers and grape blunts in thier Suburbans.

Nah, it is much worse than that:

targetedevidence.com

So the guys I wasted in that Sprinter van a week ago were actually legit?

2 terabytes of hardcore loli hentai

meh, knock down doors for illegal opinions and saying nigger.

What you mean to say is you're scared shitless of us being online during the 2020 elections. Trust me killing this site would be the worst thing you could do /b/ alone would break more fragile minds than my grandmas had peas

>Given that white identity is inherently violent
last time I checked all these shooters were Jews

jokes on them, i never leave my house

maybe it's your neighbors car

The funny part is I honestly wouldn't put it past you glowniggers to use the most obvious glownigger car that ever glowed for your surveillance.

you sometimes wrongthink and post racial slurs online so thats bad enough to confiscate your tendies