Based synagogue hero

Why aren't you as courageous as this man, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-124339.png (1080x1920, 899K)

>combat Vet
Who wanna bet he's a Vet from Israel not USA?

i automatically assumed so

what's the difference?

Because if Earnest had any fucking balls he would've died guns blazing with this "combat veteran"

Attached: 1531868772200.jpg (409x393, 33K)

i know it's hard to tell, here's a pic that explains it quite well.

Attached: 1555539790569.jpg (1000x500, 198K)

they're all phony fakers

Attached: Eden Dahan.png (1618x1175, 515K)

He was originally a Navy Special Operations, EOD.

>The man who fired a semi-automatic weapon inside the Chabad of Poway synagogue in San Diego on Saturday froze, dropped his gun and sprinted to his car when he saw Oscar Stewart come barreling toward him, yelling so loud the priest at a neighboring church could hear.
>“Get down!” Stewart yelled, according to his wife and others who were at the scene. “You motherfucker! I’m going to kill you!”

these assholes live in fantasy land

God damn can you dab on my country any harder.

Attached: 1550985470753.jpg (750x742, 29K)

damn thats really sloppy

The little coward killed one person and got cold feet
Guess he still had doubts in his own mind, which caused him to have an incredibly low score count

>That’s when a Border Patrol agent who attends the synagogue came running out to the parking lot, yelling for Stewart to get down because he had a gun.
HOLY SHIT STEWART LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

yikes whats this all about?
>He said Oscar and Jonathan chased the gunman out of the synagogue. He said Jonathan, the Border Patrol agent, picked up a gun apparently dropped by another member of the congregation, and fired at the suspect, hitting his car as he drove off.

>it was real in my mind

Attached: gene rosen is sad.jpg (750x500, 64K)

Sloppy job

Sounds like his gun malfunctioned. FBI probably gave him spiked rounds and let him go. He was more useful as a propaganda tool, but they didn't want to sacrifice any chosen people.

multiple people can have the same name

Savage

So wait...you deny the Nazis murdered people for political reasons...but admire this man for killing people for political reasons? I don't understand.

> risk his life defending jews from people who they pissed off before
The entire US military is like this.

You're mentally retarded. The Jews stole Palestinian land.

No Jew in America is a thief. On the contrary, it was Anglo Saxons who stole Indian Land.

He looks German. Sad that he hates Christ, but Hell is what he chose.

go back to reading your Zohar and shut your mouth

Sometimes your only purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Attached: 1556435077326.jpg (1080x2375, 560K)

Nice attempt at jewish mithosis.

Why wouldn't Ben Shapiro attend the marriage of a NonJew and a Jew?

Attached: thinking.png (256x256, 53K)

Israelis don’t see much actual combat though. Right now I’d bet quite a sum that nothing whatsoever happened. You lie like we humans breathe.

I always carry and am never presented with a scenario like this, totally unfair ;_;

there only practice is on unarmed Palestinians on the other side of the fence.

yea sniping children and dropping white phosphorus on civilians isnt really combat

>literally hide behind a gun
>being a fucking pussy ass bitch
Pick both and only both

Fuck off kike

Ching chong bing bong, you slanty eyed gunfag

>(((Combat vet)))

How many Palestinian children has he killed?

Six million.

This is what Jewish subversion looks like in written form, take note, every who lurks.

>Country gains right to exist because based points hit 100

>Stewart served in the Navy in explosive ordnance disposal from 1990 to 1994, then enlisted in the Army in 2001 because of the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

You'd be wrong.

Yes, complaining about Zionism is Jewish subversion I guess.

More like nice criticism of Zionism...which is land theft.

it really depends where he served. home front are combatants but will never see actual combat, joint women and men units won't see combat either.
other units do, but it is usually limited clashes.
>oh no the poor sand niggers who dindu nuffin

i love how shitskins can only accept the right of conquest when they're the one conquering

He was in the US Army, ffs, why does everyone think he was in the IDF?

Attached: army-dogtags.jpg (800x533, 46K)

Attached: 1483131432803.png (600x980, 146K)

>Weapon Jams
>Guy nopes out because he's not ready for this
>Some jew pretends he stopped him
Big shocker.

True, it's not the Palestinians land.
It's rightful european clay, and we will remove both of you shitskins.

Well it's not as if he hasn't fought for Israel before.

you are american

And you have a baby dick not even your whore mother could suck

>cries on tv
pussy

did anyone watch the news footage of the "funeral?" all these kikes are singing the "God Bless America" in front of all the cameras and for the whole world...what a fucking facade. am i the only one who thinks that was the cringiest fucking masquerade so far this year? i could barely even watch, it was so forced.

Attached: how they really feel.jpg (1000x750, 100K)

>IT IS MEANINGLESS TO DENY THE RIGHT OF CONQUEST UNLESS ONE HAS ENOUGH MILITARY POWER AND WILLING TO USE IT TO DENY IT.
eurofags and you mutts don't have the will and arabs don't have the power to deny it

so its not your land and you just steal it by military , jews dont have other than GOD GAVE IT TO ME delusional crap

you need higher iq, "homie"

You need a bigger dick, buddy

Based. A true american.

on or off the record?

It's a sympathy psy-ops. No one died, the "shooter" will be given plastic surgery and a new name with a lot of money for his part in the operation.

>steal it by military
i think you're missing the point of the right conquest

>"you motherfucker I'm going to kill you"
This is why Jews are shit.
I would never use language like that in my church.
I dont care if there was a suicide bomber or if we were having Mrs Kay's dorito fucking casserole for the third fucking "eatin-meetin" this month.

>the wimpy nurse-boy turned nazi
>the courageous soldier who stopped him
>the rabbi who looked him in the eye fearlessly
>the doctor who didn't realize his wife was the one he was doctoring on
>only a single casualty compared to dozens or hundreds in christian/muslim confrontations

This entire story seems fake as fuck and designed to elicit sympathy for Jews at a time when Christians are waking up to the Muslim menace.

good way to make normies rethink the story is to claim that there is no way to know who he spoke to online. tell them it could have been muslims or terrotists posing as white nationalists

Stop changing your flag

Attached: 1545402642929.jpg (300x375, 83K)

something I just noticed. It said he dropped his gun and ran away.

also this
>An F.B.I. statement said that about five minutes before the shooting on Saturday it received multiple tips through its website and phone number about an anonymous post on social media that contained threats but “did not offer specific information about the post’s author or threat location.”.

Attached: sad dad & sneezers.jpg (300x168, 6K)

When (((they))) say "God" (((they))) mean Satan.
All kikes are baby dick eating devil worshipers.
Can't wait to every last one of them burning in Hell for eternity, fire climbing the curls of hair, smoke filling every inch of those hooked noses.

The right of conquest belongs to the West not Jews.
As it is the one largely responsible for these wins by way of supplying your kind with the most advanced military equipment, intelligence reports needed to guarantee your victories all whilst undermining or outrightly subjecting your opponents.

>eurofags and you mutts don't have the will
That will all change soon.
Don't you worry.

American Defense force

>pic related

Attached: 161011-A-OD080-0009.jpg (2792x1664, 986K)

i wouldn't wish hell on anyone, but surely, they shouldnt be here anymore. we can all agree on that. i was just so uncomfortable watching the footage. check it out for a good cringe.

Basado y rojoempastillado