TERROR PLOT AGAINST WHITE NATIONALISTS FOILED

"........ Prosecutors alleged Domingo sought retribution for the New Zealand mosque attack and said he was willing to become a martyr. “There must be retribution,” he said in an online post, according to the federal criminal complaint. He also allegedly expressed allegiance for Islamic State.

“America needs another vegas event …[to] give them a taste of the terror they gladly spread all over the world,” he allegedly wrote in reference to the massacre at the Route 91 concert.....He talked about a drive-by shooting using an AK-47-style rifle, authorities allege. But he allegedly ended up targeting a [White Nationalist] rally in Long Beach...."

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-los-angeles-terror-plot-20190429-story.html

Attached: 7b5e40655fbc1c2488e2ed9aaff8602b.jpg (990x781, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lbpost.com/news/white-nationalist-rally-doesnt-materialize-as-counter-protestors-fill-bluff-park/
twitter.com/WhiteNewDeal/status/1122962838564294657
theonion.com/klan-rally-70-percent-undercover-reporters-1819566475
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bwahahahahahaha!

hey look this guy wanted to target jews just like most people on this board.

when can Jow Forums finally get banned for clearly spreading this bullshit hate?

Aw, too bad they stopped this haji. Dead nazis make me hard.

AHAHAHA THE GLOW IN THE DARK PLANTS AT THE WHITE NATIONALIST RALLY WERE AT RISK
THATS THE ONLY REASON THIS WAS "FOILED"

He wasnt targeting white nationalist. He wanted to kill Jews,Christcucks, and cops.

this

Attached: sky.png (846x201, 14K)

hey look that guy was a military vet. just like other guys who tried to run people over recently or shoot up an airport in Florida

Yep

lbpost.com/news/white-nationalist-rally-doesnt-materialize-as-counter-protestors-fill-bluff-park/

>when can Jow Forums finally get banned for clearly spreading this bullshit hate?

ISIS doesn't need Jow Forums to justify killing people

ISIS sand nigger

Attached: cf76c7d75f6dfbd20ce11a33cacdeeee.png (491x534, 502K)

Didn't a military vet shoot up that LA bar with the Vegas survivors in it?

Oh and that other marine that claimed to hear voices and had a handgun in an airport

Does he not know Tarrant wasn't American?

Intresting, bump

also the texas church shooter. that guy was air force failure. someone should make a big list

Attached: ISIS-White-Nationalism2.jpg (2281x1656, 744K)

Attached: Isis-White-Nationalism.jpg (2082x2101, 913K)

>"We must protect our homeless-filled, illegal-conquered, trash-ridden, feces-smeared streets from the horrors brought by white Western civilization!"
kek

that fucking massive redpill

Pewdiepie financed the attack

Attached: Redpilled+pewdiepie_a45f43_6105825.jpg (900x830, 116K)

Hmmm...

Attached: take your time.gif (382x450, 704K)

Weird they made his ears smaller.. Can someone post the original?

>Authorities added that after Domingo considered attacks targeting "Jews, churches and police officers," he decided to detonate an improvised explosive device at the Long Beach white nationalist rally.

this guy doesnt if hes coming or going

>Investigators conducted an online sting operation, during which Domingo allegedly told an undercover FBI source to find a bomb-maker and purchased several hundred nails to use as shrapnel.

Attached: bob saget.png (959x539, 363K)

Since he was caught, he probably didn't have the materials and know how. Tried to buy them. Got caught by the FBI when he tried buying shit through a fake dealer.
That's usually how it goes.

Guess I was right, kek.
He was a nothing then, couldn't even do it himself.
The AK was probably a Century arms Ras-47. If he even had it.

nearly every single domestic terrorist with a kill is right wing

nearly every single foiled domestic terrorist attack is left wing

This is true.
Remember the guy who attacked the Republican baseball game? Had time to plan, had a SKS (Nice rifle.) and managed to get close enough to attack before getting caught.
Yet, he failed to even kill anyone. Then surrendered.
Leftists are fags.

Damn it. Imagine the accelerationism it would have incurred.

>Bluff Park
pottery

>sought retribution for the New Zealand mosque attack
I think I see something glowing here.

>lbpost.com/news/white-nationalist-rally-doesnt-materialize-as-counter-protestors-fill-bluff-park/
HONK! HONK!

>now-deleted Facebook event that sparked fears
the whole thing was a sham.

Mark Steven Domingo, 26, an Army veteran, was arrested Friday
night after he took delivery of what he thought was a live bomb
from an undercover law enforcement officer posing as a bomb-maker

he fell for the bait, LAPD always do shit like this, i'm not
even joking.

Attached: 1547920144426.png (610x613, 107K)

why is there only one thread about this? the synagogue guy got like 30
how do these people know when rallies are happening

>this guy doesnt if hes coming or going

Whats so weird about a muslim who hates whites, jews, christians and cops? they all do.

>I think I see something glowing here.

not everything is a cia plant

>Army Veteran
Army intelligence eh?

He didn't. He was probably hoping that one would take place and go from there.

The funniest part is that had he attacked the 'white nationalist rally' he would have killed red ass commies who invaded it. twitter.com/WhiteNewDeal/status/1122962838564294657

Attached: 576a0070509e2e84dc77c21615dd6750.jpg (956x700, 478K)

>That Facebook event—created by a group called United Patriot National Front
>United Patriot National Front only got a few RSVPs before the Facebook event was deleted
>While little is known about UPNF, the Southern Poverty Law Center has linked it to known violent white nationalists who were part of the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville and other violent clashes in recent years.
yea im sure this group and their Nazi followers use Facebook to organize events. this is clown town make believe

>Terror attacks against mosques and Synagogs go off with deaths of innocents
>Church/white nationalist attacks universally decried and stopped

And Jow Forums says America isn't based

the most secure of venue organization to be sure. so when will the truth come out about this glowie convention

The white event in long Beach was a pro immigrant blm gay pride kill Nazis protest. With thousands of shitskins. Imagine if he succeeded or was that what (((they))) were planning on.

So how fast will this get memory-hol— oh it’s already been memory-holed ok

Attached: BE34CAD0-C398-4D85-996F-76A19CC84AB5.png (1398x762, 445K)

The virgin left-wing terrorist vs the chad right-wing revolutionary

White nationalist rally doesn’t materialize as counter-protestors fill Bluff Park.With posters held high above their heads calling for a hate-free Long Beach, hundreds of people gathered at Bluff Park Sunday morning with one message: white nationalists are not welcome in this city.

They carried signs saying “Unite to smash white supremacy,” while they shouted “racists out; immigrants in,” or “hate free LBC.”
Army Vet Who Converted To Islam Plotted Bombing At Long Beach White Nationalist Rally.

who the heck organizes these things. id bet it was a fake event just to get the counter protesters to show up. its like these things just materialize out of thin air. i mean theres barely any white people in long beach, and theyre just regular people

It's still good though, it sends the unintended message that the government doesn't tolerate violence against the evil Nazis and works hard to protect them. Lefties are absolutely seething hearing this I'm sure.

This guy didn't have a chance at succeeding. he seemed like a loose cannon that ranted online so much the FBI got involved and easily hooked him

These Muslims seem awfully violent, don't they?

>White Nationalists
>In Commiefornia
Was he caught planning to tip over some trash cans?

These events are posted by move on. Organization. There are few whites in long Beach it would be a stupid place for a ralley. That's why only liberals and shitskins and niggers showed up. But this Muslim was going to attack. Imagine now the news would have been different if he killed all those brown invaders with open boarders signs.

>Entrapment
Why the fuck you allow that kind of shit is beyond me. Entrapment includes grooming and pushing, always.

Religion of peace

Got some links to his online rants?

you just have to read between the lines
>Prosecutors say Domingo made online posts that "expressed support for violent jihad, a desire to seek retribution for attacks against Muslims, and a willingness to become a martyr."

HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR OXYMORON

Attached: la-me-billy-mays29-2009jun29.jpg (250x250, 18K)

>he allegedly ended up targeting a [White Nationalist] rally
I’m truly sad this plot got foiled.

A Nazi rally? Really? What org?

Ever notice that when it's an attack against whites it never ACTUALLY happens? Almost as if our fashy government wants to pretend white men aren't the biggest terror threat in the country.

>That Facebook event—created by a group called United Patriot National Front
is it possible to create an even more long winded name?

holy shit this is 100%

>United Patriot National Front
So nothing of value would have been lost

Klan Rally 70 Percent Undercover Reporters
6/05/02 3:00pmSEE MORE: PATRIOTISM
SPARTANBURG, SC—Vowing to "defend white Christian America against its mongrel assailants," some 20 members of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and more than 45 investigative reporters posing as members rallied on the steps of Spartanburg's city hall Saturday.

>I’m truly sad this plot got foiled.

Seeing as how the location of the rally got taken over by you disgusting red ass commies, I am too. it would have been YOU he killed

"Don't blow my cover, but I'm actually here doing a story for Dateline NBC," said John Larson, a correspondent for the newsmagazine, speaking from under a white hood. "Man, I've caught some unbelievable stuff on the digital recorder strapped to my chest. [Dateline executive producer] Neal [Shapiro] is definitely gonna want to lead with this piece."

Yep. Imagine joining a "white nationalist" group in 2019

Saturday's rally nearly had to be called off, but was saved from cancellation by the reporters. Less than an hour before the scheduled start time, the chapter realized it did not have the $1,500 "parade fee" required by the city. Fortunately, dozens of new Klansmen like Chicago Tribune reporter Stuart Zimmel volunteered to chip in an extra $50 each.

"I did have to pay membership dues and the extra $50 and buy the robe and all that, but as long as I save my receipts, I should get reimbursed for everything by the Trib," Zimmel said. "I admit, it's strange to give money to a group that wrongly persecutes so many, but that just makes it all the more vital that I blow the lid off their inner workings and expose their racist agenda once and for all. Plus, a story like this will look pretty sweet in my clips."

>Vowing to "defend white Christian America against its mongrel assailants," some 20 members of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and more than 45 investigative reporters posing as members rallied on the steps of Spartanburg's city hall Saturday.

this is an 'onion' story theonion.com/klan-rally-70-percent-undercover-reporters-1819566475

>Domingo also said "Subscribe to Pewdiepie"

Attached: rayliottakek.jpg (600x450, 91K)

Yes it is. Are you saying the Jew reporters at the onion made up a story about infiltrating a nonexistent KKK rally much like the one that did not take place at long Beach?

yes i am. its a 100% bullsht story

bump

Untrue. Remember bike lock guy?

There's been others as well.

..with a facebook group

Thank G-d it wasn't the United Patriots or American Identity Movrment.

He busted some people up but only got attempted murder I believe. No kills.

>There was no EBIL NATZEE rally.
>A patriot group was supposed to show up in Long Beach
>Some retarded feminist wrote an article labeling them EBIL NATZEES
>The entire faggot infested area around Long Beach decided to show up to protest
>Nobody bothered to fact check the original article
>Original group of faggots decide not to show
>Protest is just Antifa, a bunch of Commiejew shill pricks from LA and the local retards virtue signalling
> Mexican ISIS terrorist almost blew them all up
t. Long Beach Faggot. I live in Clown World and I deserve your pity! Pic related

Attached: Hate Rally.jpg (4032x3024, 692K)

>t. Long Beach Faggot. I live in Clown World and I deserve your pity! Pic related
hello, fren.
sending thoughts and pity your way

But yeah, leftists are more prone to violence, rioting and looting though as means of progressing their political goals than right wing activists.

Just proves Right wing has morals to stand on while the Left wing has none.

You are correct - it was all professionally organized protesters with pre-made signs. There were a few retards who came down with their own signs but it was definitely a beak-nosed (((man))) lathering the crowd into a frenzy with his wee little bullhorn.

There is no way a white supremacist group would come to the faggiest, most libtarded city in southern california. These people got trolled hard and it would have been pottery had the little Jihadi boy completed his mission.

Yet which side is winning?

What connection is there between "America" and the NZ shooter? He's either a brainlet or a genius...

was it actually a nazi rally though, or just a conservative, right-of-berniesanders event?

>SKS
>(Nice rifle.)

Attached: blehg.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>Yet which side is winning?
Only chaos and stupidity can win in the truly libtarded areas. There are just too many of them. Not one person fact checked the event, not one person cared- they just wanted to come down to the park and virtue signal. The final solution will be to herd liberals and their pets into urban areas and seal them off.

As far as I could tell, it was a 'Patriot' event, the guy associated with the group was the VICTIM of a hate crime. He was baked alaska's bodyguard and was stabbed by a Person of Color. I guess that makes him and Everyone associated with him an Ebil Nazee!

And what do you morals get you in a time of war?

Attached: 662FA7E7-6308-45C8-84C3-99ED43F2F0A6.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

>Since he was caught, he probably didn't have the materials and know how. Tried to buy them. Got caught by the FBI when he tried buying shit through a fake dealer.
>That's usually how it goes.

That's exactly what happened. They even gave him some inert fake IED pressure cooker bombs.

>The final solution will be to herd liberals and their pets into urban areas and seal them off.
Including MIGApedes, jews, and all other assorted shitskins.

>Yet, he failed to even kill anyone. Then surrendered.

I think they shot him dead during the shootout. He died. The only kill he got was himself.

>Actual state of ISIS
>Actual state of the US Military

I'm not sure which one is worse.

Attached: HooRaa.jpg (400x412, 86K)

This is exactly what the powers that be want

>This is exactly what the powers that be want
TPTB want Clown World

Attached: Checked by Hitler.png (297x430, 139K)

100% this. It was top priority to save their own.

I don't count chaotic behavior as winning.

It's the sign that the dog is backed into the corner and is striking back.

And because the alleged terrorist is a sweet, innocent brown man with braids, all of the tolerant and enlightened liberals will give him a pass for almost genociding them. Honk Honk.

Attached: Honk Honk.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

War is a different beast however, strike first, strike hard, no mercy!

However there should be some morals, not using meat shields etc etc etc.