What is wrong with people nowadays?

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-083820~(1).jpg (1078x1449, 459K)

I bet it was fat 10 bucks any takers?

I had panic attacks like this when I was what fucking teen-early teens?
Holy fuck do these people ever grow up?

I cried like a bitch too.

They haven't subscribed to pewdiepie

i know a girl who refused to go see infinity war because she knew people would get dusted and couldn't bare to see it happen because she knew she'd cry and feel terrible

she's a borderline neet who identifies as queer and asexual, and has died hair and smells bad occasionally when you can tell she didn't wipe her ass properly

no. the answer is no. they do not grow up. That is why they're seeing a comic book movie in the first place.

Attached: star wars soy boy.png (380x467, 26K)

why are they so ugly in that pic

>What happened to Jow Forums we used to post spoilers everwhere to movies that fags like

What happened?

And ironically hebephilia is illegal

GUYS! GUYS!! Onions!!! They put black man's cum in Onions!!! Don't drink it guys!!

Superhero pantheon is polytheist religion. This kind of thing makes sense in that context.

We got all the infinity stones?

ALSO THIS
Corporations and their products are the new religion
Gayass janitors snitches actually using report and faggot mods
/tv/ is a cesspool

At the end of Endgame dumbledore dies.

Actually. a lot of people die in end game.

I just hope I don't get sniped. The first one is, of course...Th..........

And that guy sigh the flaming sword
And that guy with no dick no the other guy with no dick
And that guy from the wall
And that chick

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 20190427_102023.jpg (540x1496, 331K)

This is what happens when Jews run society. People are so deprived of meaning and genuine joy that a comic book movie is the highlight of your existence. We could all be pirates or cowboys having adventures or conquering the stars but instead we're all sitting with our limp dicks being politically correct and directly paying Jews to shovel their propaganda fanfics into our mouths.

Attached: 1556459331437.gif (278x288, 228K)

Speaks volumes about yourself when you associate with those people. lol

i worked with her. i didn't really have a choice

>Speaks volumes about yourself when you associate with those people
What part of you did you not understand?

what part of not having a choice do you not understand

I haven’t seen any of the avengers movies. Are they even good? I prefer John Wick tbqh

Attached: 1556152581674.gif (360x360, 1.58M)

It’s okay. Alone it isn’t really that great of a movie. It’s just a way to undo the last movie but there’s plenty of action and it’s funny. Definitely a theater movie for a date night or fun outing.

where have you been this weekend you tard?

That’s not even a spoiler, anyone watching the movie will assume that by that point. Fuck, it’s a superhero movie, good guy wins. If you really want to ruin the movie post sexy hulk or fat Thor.

Also sauce up that bikini bitch

Why? Because Ironman died?

It was a skinny asian woman.
Ten bucks please

Bruh...

I do cry when i hear a song about our long lost liberty

Or maybe because black widow died?
Or because thor got fat?
Or hulk can't transform back to banner and stays in hulk form?
or the storyline sucked and they relied on time travel to undo an already shitty story?

Such a gay ending. He snaps his fuckin fingers. How hard is it to blow some shit up

Spot on.
No religion, no real culture, no meaning. Just kikery.

They just need any excuse to put "Avengers Endgame" in their headline to ride the wave and get cheap clicks. You see it a lot on sites like daily mail. Except daily mail does advertorials. Every day there's some random story about something that happened in a McDonald's store anywhere in the world. They do this simply to imbue the word McDonald's into your mind so you subconsciously think about burgers when you otherwise wouldn't be.

what is wrong with white people nowadays?*