AMA

Ask a turk anything. male,25,atheist,racist,educated

i have also bosnian and crimean origins.

pic unrelated

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 19.28.11.png (978x1150, 1.56M)

napıyon gavat? :DDD

die

Attached: Join me chief, and I will make your face the greatest in koradi, or else YOU WILL DIE!.jpg (960x688, 49K)

Go back to eating sand, will you?

ananı :DDDDD

How are Alevis seen in Turkey?

>atheist
Christ is Lord. GTFO Heathen!

kill yourself filthy murtad

alhamdulilah

Stop being racist nigger your not white

Do you have Bosnian and Crimean origins?

depends by who, usually neutral but sunni extremists see them as infidels ofc.

why am i not surprised an american asked me this

Imagine knowing youre a bosnian and crimean baby that got taken to turkey to be a turk and still acting like a turk...

an ""EDUCATED"" t*rkish atheist? it cant get any worse

would you seed my thigh polish boipussy?

Attached: 1490545362185.jpg (390x422, 30K)

goal in life?

>atheist

Attached: 1465446547401.jpg (900x900, 122K)

How much Turkey to Turks eat in Turkey

Are you a true BLACK Turk or a wh*toid?

What's your thoughts on the reunification of Cyprus?

When did you become racist?

When did you realise you were an atheist?

Are atheists usually the "liberal and tolerant" SJW types in your country?

Have you felt Turkey is becoming politically correct?

idk not much, i dont like turkey i prefer chicken. dont know why its so popular in usa

getting into top world elites or die trying

ok but put a nsfw tag

i have turkic origins too but probably no more than 30%

>T*rkish intellectuals

Attached: oz.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I hope someone shoots a Muslim wearing his white clothes coming out of a mosque with a deer hunting bow.
And actually manages to get away.

People should be sniping Muslims with deer hunting bows.

>bosnian

>crimean

gtfo subhuman

cyprus is valuable to us, not because cyprus also have turkish population i don't give shit a turkish cypriots they can suck my dick. they also don't like turks in general, it's important to have cyprus because natural resources around it and strategic position. in any case its better to have it rather than greece owns island

when i was 15 i used to read a lot, it sparked the fire (alamut castle by vladimir bartol), i think i was always a racist. i didnt like black people or kurds/arabs when i was kid too. funny how my parents were neutral about it.

>Are atheists usually the "liberal and tolerant" SJW types in your country?
sadly yes

>Have you felt Turkey is becoming politically correct?
it was never meant to be that way and probably will never be

although i agree muslims should exterminated to some degree i still think they are usefull, they can work for so little money and still go to pray to allah.

you cant be raciest you have no power
fake and gay

:DDD

>when I was 15 i used to read a lot
>sparked the fire
edgelord detected. your parents have failed.

>atheist
You know it's cringeworthy in todays world, right?

Christ is Lord. GTFO Heathen!

Thanks for the honest answer.
1. Do you think there will ever be a time when Greeks and Turks can see eye to eye and tolerate each other?
2. How do the younger generations percieve territorial disputes?
3. How do you see Turkey in a globalising world -do you see yourself remaining outside of the EU or would you like to join it?

Why do you guys keep trying to claim inheritance to civilizations that you don't derive from. The Hittites, Macedonians, and Romans come to mind

>1. Do you think there will ever be a time when Greeks and Turks can see eye to eye and tolerate each other?

in cyprus maybe but i don't think same about turks in turkey

>2. How do the younger generations percieve territorial disputes?
i don't think anything will change in our life time older generations is turkey keep the hate going against greeks since their relatives died. also 8 of my relatives went to gallipoli and one of them came back. my grandfather burned a bridge to prevents greek army entering to city in anatolia. its hard to forget memories of war in both sides.

>3. How do you see Turkey in a globalising world -do you see yourself remaining outside of the EU or would you like to join it?

I would rather stay outside of eu as far as possible...

they were in anatolia before us, after we took anatolia they just didn't disappear. obviously many of us still carry their genes, this is another reason turkey is ethnic shithole

I am sorry to hear about your relatives.
War is brutal, tragic and sometimes needless.
You sound like a sensible young man.
I wish you well my friend.

>white
He's a Caucasian you dimwit, Turks were honorary Aryans. Fuck off, it's like you don't even Hitler.

>white
He's a Caucasian you dimwit, Turks were honorary Aryans. Fuck off, it's like you don't even Hitler.

What's your thoughts on İmamopoulos?

Attached: ekrem imamoğlu.jpg (1200x750, 74K)

how does it feel watching rich arabs live better than you on your own soil? :D

Abandoning the religion that gave your people an empire. This is why you guys are known as cockroaches.

it's same in everywhere, doesn't matter where you are from or what you believe, if you are rich enough you can live in anywhere

not a fan but he is best we got against erdo

religions didn't give us an empire, it was successfull leaders during early times

(((pic unrelated))) Ha Ha Ha

that level of cope..
I wasn't talking about the gulf arabs buying up your cheap as fuck real estate...I'm talking about the 5 mil + syrians that was brought over to replace your people. They get a toki apartment unit, an allowance from the government and also get bumped into the head of the line during doctor visits, how does that make you feel roach freak?

refugees are biological weapons against EU, how do you think erdo gets what it wants from eu always?

if you know that much you are probably turk ahhaha kimse kimseyi replace edemez yavrum anadoludan kimler gitti kimler katledildi de türkler kaldı ahhahaha

senin avradini sikecekler hic haberin yok

Attached: IMG_1742.jpg (500x370, 84K)

Is it true you are the only animal capable of surviving a nuclear bomb?

I heard that Turkish men have extremely hairpin penises, like it can get matted down with dirt and semen and form a sort of "patch" that they have to rip through to get to their penis in order to pee or if they get a boner. So my question is, how often does your penis hair turn into a hair patch? And also when it inevitably does do you have to conditioner the hair loose or do you just deal with it?

Attached: 1555507715415.png (800x800, 285K)

I heard Americans love to lap up as much kike sperm as they can or else they will die.

ortalığı karıştırma aqdumun fetullahçısı
The concept of Jihad and conquest was the real motivation I guess instead of "leaders". Denying the fact that Islam made Turks create that majestic empire is illogical imho

What do you look like?

>atheist
what a fag

You guys kept calling Imamoglu a fetocu as well, what happened? The man won and you fucking retards are still whining for a recount.

curly brown hair, ginger beard, brown eyes pale white skin, somewhat asian eyes, 1.83 cm height

>Imblyign I am an AKP or MHP supporter
Hope you always wave that flag and never come back here again

Do you enjoy life in turkey? Turkey is basically a first world country at least in the western portion, yet why do so many Turks migrate to the Netherlands and Germany?

Circassian/Balkan mix?

oh but I do go back..regularly.
I have a nice little house in Alanya
I will say though, I hate diaspora more than arabs, the arrogance is off putting. I try to blend in but they always know...I try to love my people but my people give me no love.

kırım tatarı var boşnak var selanik göçmeni bile var. çok karışık

Turks migrate to the Netherlands and Germany?

some of them flee political reasons but not everyone in turkey is turk you know that right? kurds tend to flee too, huge chunk of turks go to europe to earn euros than came back as somewhat rich.

They know what?

Tatar boşnak demek, yakınmış bana. Benim de saç kahve sakal kızıl. çerkezlik ve Arnavutluk var. Kudretli genler varmış sende de maşallah

That I wasn't born in Turkey. They can always tell by my accent.

Fuck off back to Mongolia you filthy camel fuckers

Attached: mega_muzzie.jpg (796x796, 292K)

Regular Turkish citizens are tend to alienate anyone who is different. If you channel the disappointment caused by this as anger to them, you will prove them right. Masses in every country are retarded and uncivilized at certain things. Find yourself bunch of real friends who get along with you. Ignore the NPCs

>Mongolia
>Camels
>Photoshopped picture of a jew
confused

Asalaam alaykum. Pious? Sunni, Shi'a, something else?

>AMA
>on Jow Forums

Attached: 1550020075532.png (1050x741, 159K)

Do you think hagia sophia can e a church again? It pains me to see it used as a museum