Childfree

What would posess you in 2019 to voluntarily want children?

Attached: 1556507888455.jpg (750x813, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having too much money and too much free time. And not enough stress too.

The world you create by being childless is the one you're gonna live in for the rest of your life

Good one. It shows that only stupid peoppe have children. The higher your IQ the lower the birthrate for a reason

The only thing holding me back from having a child is the fact that women are incentivized to divorce you and can take your kid. I litterally dread another man raising my child. Women are weaponized, they are a fucking cancer that needs to be cured. They have no reprucussion for their degeneracy

Grow a pair virgin. Nothing is ever certain. The definition of a beta is one afraid to take a risk

China?

>What would posess you in 2019 to voluntarily want children?

For starters, better threads on Jow Forums.
This board has gone waaaaaaaaay downhill.
Full of younling newfags that need to lurk more before posting.
Better moderation of spamming kikes.

Just had a daughter. I'm sacrificing in life to create a foundation for white children of mine to have a good life, and to inculcate them with the idea that their foremost goal in life is to be successful enough to create a foundation for white children of their own some day

The culling of the herd. You are witnessing nothing less than natural selection

I’m not a virgin, just single by choice. And being single takes balls. Beta cucks fear being alone and totally self sufficient. I have advanced my career and made good investments by not being tied down to a whore. Now I’m free to do whatever I chose. Getting hitched and having a kid is still in the cards, but I’m not actively seeking it out because I know it’s just shit.

I have 4 kids. Fatherhood is simultaneously exasperating and rewarding beyond belief.

Wait until they grow up and start resenting you. The real fun begins when you have to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for college. No guarantee that they won’t leave your ass in a nursing home when you’re old. Enjoy.

It's hard man, society hates us for it and goes out of their way to penalize us for it. This is one reason why I think many men have bailed on white collar and either gone blue collar, medical or opened their own business, less chance of being fucked over by some woman, HR or a combination of things via social media. Women get to slut it up yet demand we be the sacrificial cows.

Attached: 1556575809121.png (1067x1047, 791K)

>try to feed him
WAAAH WAAH WUH WUH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>try to put him to sleep
>try to change a dirty diaper
>pull his hands away from the electrical outlet that he was about to stick his fingers in
>baby suffers some minor discomfort
>literally nothing happens
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WUH WUH WUH WUH WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kids are completely useless and serve no purpose. Enjoy wasting 18 years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars on some useless creature. They'll probably grow up to become a degenerate loser. Or if it's a girl she'll grow up and become a whore for the Chads and Tyrones at the night club.

Attached: parasite.jpg (1260x560, 31K)

Fuck you cuck

The longer you wait, the fucking worse it gets. The kids on here with gfs throughout HS and college are much better off.

Good man, just had my first. Going for as many as the missus will handle. Pile on the responsibility and then give me more. The heavier the load to bear, the better life is.

Call me an extremist

Attached: 1554907523152.jpg (720x471, 65K)

This. It's better to have children and risk all of the perils of divorce than to just give up and not even try.

Yea I know first hand. But I’ve also seen one of my friends from high school marry at 26 and they are divorced 4 years later. Marriage doesn’t last anymore. Imagine spending 40 or 50 YEARS with one fucking bitch. What a fucking nightmare.

Enjoy watching your daughters shit out mutts

>jew wage slave
>wants his kids to be jew wage slaves
nice
why don't you teach your kids how to be independent from he jew wage slave

youtu.be/L4TOyOz0E7k

I made an Aryan child
Do I score Frens?

Attached: 280234_251541214862502_5019142_o.jpg (450x600, 35K)

As opposed to? If you're childless then you're guaranteed to be alone as you age. If you have children you MAY be alone if they hate you

Not being an unfuckable faggot who hates his own race.

>Kids are completely useless and serve no purpose.
Like you once were. Thank god your parents are better people than the one they made.

women should be employed by corporations to work and produce smart and talented offspring. The corporations will provide some child care and schooling while they work. In return, corporations should not have to pay taxes.

In the end, everyone is alone. Ain’t no body saving you but God. People are shit

Best friends dad was a vietnam vet, he got back and they split when he was 9. Sure enough, they went from middle class to poor, having to live next to the hood. All his church friends stopped talking to him, he was a latch key kid like me. He has a sister, was nothing but an entitled bitch and yep, father spoiled her rotten. She just got knocked up on purpose to scam shekels out of him, meanwhile they're now turning on my buddy. Big suprise, he's getting tired of it all. The bitch is going to leave em all high and dry, doesn't help that she's now the first person in their families history to have a kid out of wedlock. With a druggie at that....

Thing is, parents will most likely end up in a nursing home, buddy will probably do something for his mom, we're both betting on his sister alienating the mom, the father? Yeah he's kinda screwed himself.

Point i'm trying to make, you are so right. Even if you have one good kid, all it takes is one bad apple to fuck up a perfectly good family line, more often than not it's the daughter that fucks up everything.

just embrace the neet lifestyle of solitude, you are not some other people dependant faggot, are you?

Attached: 53662181-288-k837004.jpg (288x450, 13K)

That's what live in assistants are for, I look forward to being like hotwheels in my golden years, having ling ling come by, check my meds and blow me.

muh nigga!

Attached: 9b18edfd1a9932ba784f939eaa8a70698ee75bbb5850d7da4f91d8502903fde7.jpg (745x1024, 221K)

Realistically, you're gonna have to wageslave for a few years to get an understanding of how a specific industry works

You tend not to have children when you're in a war...

From my experience, it is women that don't want children, at least in their most fertile years. By the time many do, they have already hit the wall, and are damaged by too many cocks.

>t. manchild

>yes goy! Don’t reproduce! Children are to much work!

>read story about woman who had kids for her husband
>her husband stopped being attracted to her after..she wasn't fat but due to the stretchmarks and baggy belly skin he was disgusted
>made her feel like total shit, when she went through 9 months of hell for his sake
>that's the gratitude you can expect
Men are stupid and don't know what they want. You need to save them from themselves and deny them children.

This is also true. I’m a single 30 year old guy. I started getting urges to have kids when I hit 28. My girlfriend wanted different things and she left me. So fucking glad I didn’t wife her or I would be fucking broke. Not sure what I’ll do now. Guess I’ll keep trying for a 23-27 year old girl, they are all so cunty here on the coast. Not sure I’m going to find someone to invest in.

You deserve death, very serious

use a 3rd world surrogate, it's only like 5k. Buy a white girls egg from a bank and then use the 3rd worlder as an incubator

Attached: aussie surrogate children.png (1260x577, 368K)

I have six kids with four different women 1 is a set of twins.

I thought I'd be damn lucky if I got a couple of them that turned out well but now that they're all teenagers they all seem to be turning out pretty based. Yeah, they all have pretty radically different personalities but it's amazing how kids can turn out if they actually have decent leadership in their lives.

The recent hits with four different women is because like the one user said relationships don't always work out the way you want them to but I decided to never stop trying

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

That's why I advise all zoomers to get a bitch on lock before the good ones are gone

Aging is aging. Biology makes us attracted to young women because of fertility, while you are attracted to old men because in ancient times living to an old age meant you were an alpha male

That depends, the thing is most people have been taught, by wage slave parents, that the only way in life is to work for someone else.
But if you teach your kids how to be independent thinkers and look are opportunity in all things rather than " what do you want to be when you grow up " they just might not turn out to be a slave.
I know many people who work for themselves, as I do.
These people have a totally different mind set than your average wages slave.

Lmaooo amerimutts r cucked.

what you wrote is true.
Young women have sexual value and fertility value.
Women past 40 have none of those, but they can be still useful (to men) as mothers or nannies. So men keep their old wives around for the sake of the children, or nostalgia.
Let's be honest: there is no way an old woman has any value to a man, if he meets her past her 40.

Globohomo teaches women to be asexual and to waste their youth. Do that career, be childless, the global population needs to be reduced, they will replace you with imported, faster working Asian working drones.
USA could replace its 200 mln of Whites with 200 mln of Chinese, and the Chinese would not notice, while from the POV of efficiency and obedience, it would be an improvement to the oligarchic masters.

GET NATIONALIST OR DIE

I want six

>>yes goy! Don’t reproduce!
Reverse tactic, kike.
We all know that white males are the only ones actually paying for all the shit including gibs.
When we die out, you will out die the fuck off.

import chinks to fight bn and species incorrect

nothing

>you are attracted to old men
Nothing I love more than a computer chair psychologist telling me what I am and am not attracted to. I'd fuck a fourteen year old if it were legal, for your information. Men are worthless by 25.

Boomers are in the process of the biggest heist in human history. There will be no money for pensions after they're gone, so have children and raise them well. They're your retirement plan.

Hey mick jagger. Your degeneracy is allowable for now because we need to get our numbers up

What kind of business do you own? I admire it, entrepreneurship is sort of dead in America these days. For most people, being a "slave" isn't that bad because it requires very little risk and a lot less intelligence

Collecting bottles of semen to show off on the yearly thread on /b/ isnt being self employed.

Eh, most guys are actually kind of dipshits until they're at least 25

Attached: tumblr_inline_p03ytcup7i1t6zxzx_500.jpg (480x368, 24K)

It's over.

Attached: 1550632703449.jpg (1080x1003, 467K)

Hey, I claim it's not degeneracy as long as you stick around and are a positive influence in your kid's life.
If it is degeneracy then it's certainly not the worst kind.

Marriage in the past rarely ever lasted for long. This is nothing new.

nearly all young white women are chemically castrated (birth control)

>What kind of business do you own?
I sell books.
Have you ever been to a thrift store / flea markets and see those people scanning books with their phones?
Well, thats me, and I make 6 figures doing it.
My wife also flips furniture from these places.

That really hasn't been my experience. Although I could be off because I'm from a primarily Catholic neighborhood in a mostly Catholic City

At least it's majority mexicans and not stinky niggers. Phew!

That's not what bothered me about single mothers, what bothered me where their kids.
They hate you by default and there's nothing you can do about it

You really want to bring a child into clownworld? Fuck me. I couldn't imagine my folks throwing me in public school where I am one of a dozen white kids.

Perhaps a gift and a curse my gf is infertile. She shares the same sentiment and had taken the dollpill.
Wow. This make sense. My irresponsible and low-wage earning parents should have never had kids, but ended up having 8. They don't deserve a legacy in the form of grandchildren.

Attached: 20190427_184144.jpg (2560x1440, 1.81M)

Also, tits or gtfo. I don't care if your body looks like a deflated balloon

Do you have a link to this story?

That's because you SUCK at parenting. Good though, your genes won't reproduce.

i told my parents i'd rather not have kids then send them to public jewschool filled with niggers. They agreed. Even though that's what they did to me.

I won't have kids or I will have kids and have a woman raise them while i work. not putting the people i care about most through fucking sabbatean demon brainwashing mkultra skool

proof or youre just a faggot wanna be.

your ancestors faced challenges and periles during their ages that you couldn't begin to imagine in 2019 and still managed to reproduce, stop being a flaming fucking faggot and have kids

Colorado is full of young white women in their 20s but very few of them are interested in having kids. They just want to casually date different guys and focus on their careers.

Having children is an enjoyable luxury for the rich and a miserable debt slavery trap for the poor. Don't even consider it unless you have millions to fall back on.

Reproduction is the overriding goal of all life on Earth ever since the first strands of RNA started to make more of themselves. If you don't have kids you've failed being alive.

Attached: 1524278080694.jpg (1330x1607, 148K)

You can't really blame them, they were raised in a single parent environment and watched what their parents did to each other

Just homeschool as you say. The Boomers didn't give a shit about their kids, hence only 93K children were homeschoolers a year in America. As soon as GenX master race became parents, it went quickly up to 1.5M in America. You must have children, your ancestors struggled through life to give you life, and you have to pay the gift forward.

Correction:

LIBERAL woman are having low birth rates.

The coping mechanisms I see in this board becomes more pathetic every fucking day.

Look. The Boomers hate you. They hate us all. They hate the idea of us having any success, as they're sociopaths. If you say to them "I don't want kids/ a mortgage (house)/ a job etc" they love it as they think they've defeated you by crushing your will, and you'll never be as good as them. Fuck them. Have children and spite them - BUT go No Contact and give them zero access to your kids. Reclaim your power levels.

You are forgetting the mitigating factor of social organisms that live in colonies
If single members of the colony can insure the safety of the offspring ,having off spring their selves is a moot point

Most of them were raised in stable households, but the college indoctrination is incredibly strong. The professor's at the community colleges and universities are ridiculously liberal; on par with Berkeley in my opinion.

what are your coping mechanisms for seeing your country filled with nigs in only 20 years. America has had to deal with niggers forever but you got BLACKED in only 2 decades, froggot.

Yes, you have to be careful here. The caliber of people here ranges from some of the most dimwitted to some of the smartest - and everything in between. This includes incel beta males who have not figured out that all they need to do to get a girlfriend is hit the gym and get a job. Women are hardwired to pick the best males, not weak beta shitposting faggots.

Attached: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (250x427, 71K)

Enjoy your socially awkward 18 year old who will be easily taken advantage of by violent spics and niggers when they enter the real world, or godforbid leave for college for dat STEM degree.

You know goddamn well you're not going to spend your

Attached: 1555611739021.png (686x417, 403K)

>by Mary Kekatos
What did they mean by this

the wife homeschools the kid, fucking moron. If my wife isn't redpilled on niggers spics and jews she's not going to be my wife. I'm not going to marry some liberal harpy that will bluepill our children. And that's what the jews are terrified.

Everyone wave hello to the simon wiesenthal center's jews! Hey you fake heeb fucksticks

Does anyone ever think this is a lie to mask mass migration? Also why is anyone suprise the libshit coasts have low birthrates. The studies show conservatives have more kids.

Having children is not for betas or feeble minded. They're too busy chasing imaginary points in imaginary games that build imaginary confidence.

Of course they can't build wealth when they depend on a boss or job for their economic security. They don't realize you can go to any thrift store, buy an item for $4 and sell it for $200. It can be done day in and day out. Of course betas are scared of losing half their shit in a divorce. It's to be expected when you've been taught to choose a mate based on outward physical characteristics. No please don't go out and find a woman who grew up on a ranch, can break a horse and hunt for dinner by your side if need be. No. Pick the one who cakes makeup on her face and needs 50 tries to take a pic thats looks good on Instagram.

They will never know that feel of waking up on a sunday morning debt free, cooking breakfast for your family, making uneven heartshaped pancakes for your daughter because thats the way she likes them

I dunno, how about the ability to afford to raise them instead of having to pay dickpiles of money to raise tyrones kids.

>The Ray study also found that homeschooled students who had a certified teacher as a parent scored one percentile lower than homeschooled students who did not have a certified teacher as a parent.[49] Another nationwide descriptive study conducted by Ray contained students ranging from ages 5–18 and he found that homeschoolers scored in at least the 80th percentile on their tests.

What the hell? Are american teachers taught specifically to be shit?

>Wahh Wahh daddy government please gibs me dat

You're gonna have to make some sacrifices if you want a better, whiter, future for all of us.

I knew the cities were going to be clear of whites but even the rural areas? Wew

>gibs me dat
I didn't ask for shit but to be left alone you boot licking faggot. Now take your tranny pills from the faucet and don't forget your vaccines, after all us whites gotta stick together and all get vaccinated right?

Enough of "da joos" cope, little virgin.

You'll never, ever be left alone. Once glance at nonwhite and athiest voting patterns = you're screwed, loser.

triggered much

skinny white kids
or fat mexicans.