You know you picked the best religion when the only insult they have against it is

You know you picked the best religion when the only insult they have against it is

>b-but you arent slaughtering us in the name of your God!

We are listening to him. He hasnt told us to kill you faggots (yet), maybe you should show a little gratitude for his patience? You think we dont want to kill evil faggots? We are fallen men. There is nothing we would love more than to remove heathen heads from heathen bodies, and yet we dont. Shouldn't that tell you something about his power? You can convince yourself that our conviction is lesser than yours, but if thats the case why are you here and not carrying out the acts you preach to us?

Ours is a God of temperence and grace. He is like the ultimate CEO of the greatest company/nation ever, and what we are in now is like a job interview or a draft. He will not hire a snake, and hes very good at detecting them. God didnt just inherit the company from his father either. He climbed from the bottom to the top, which is why hes up there, which is why we have to do the same. Hes teaching us a hard lesson. He planted a seed inside you and wants to see it overcome every single odd stacked against it and grow into a strong tree that BENDS with the wind of tribulation BUT DOES NOT BREAK.

Actually, he already offered you the position (via Jesus) but Lucifer also gave you a job offer. This life we are living now Is Gods mercy for Lucifer. He let Lucifer make his invitation look as beautiful (remember Lucifer as the most beautiful in Gods kingdom?) as possible. Thats the technology and modern luxuries we experience. So great is Gods faith in us that the 1/3 who follow are more valuable to him than the 2/3 that stray. The 1/3 is Christianity, the 2/3 is Judaism and Islam. Pick your side.

Attached: 1545342824393.jpg (1170x1800, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCodaoMt8XE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
youtube.com/watch?v=vQKxoBpV2NE
coldcasechristianity.com/2016/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible-cold-case-christianity-broadcast-55/
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-2-of-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is REALLY weird that the beginning of islam and judaism is convert or die

Yep. God even explained the creation story to me yesterday. He is very based and clever. Praise & bless

Attached: 1556550006004.jpg (280x280, 72K)

Islam is a religion the same way being kidnapped and forced to work in the salt mines is a religion.

Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

You are right. The 2/3 is all the other false idols and religions. Judaism masquerading as peace and islam as war. What they both offer is slavery disguised as freedom. God allowed lucifer to disguise his offer of freedom as slavery, but blessed is he who can see through the devils lies indeed.

Attached: 1556480603569.jpg (710x823, 90K)

Preach the gospel in the way Christ tells you brother. He chose you for a reason.

Discord trannies and pagan/nazi larpers would never respond to a legit counter to their insults so I expect to get slid, cant let christians represent themselves well can you?

Attached: 1556199808092.jpg (960x960, 243K)

True, but Islam is not even this covert. They literally will kill you on the spot if they can for not converting, much like what would happen if you refused to work in the salt mines.

Sad that we get slid so hard everytime we try to have a critical discussion about God and life.

Attached: 1555650837180.jpg (396x385, 27K)

The west would be immeasurably improved if blasphemy laws were re-introduced. ie the blasphemy laws we has from the birth of our European nation's until 100 years ago.

Dumping redpills because apparently Jow Forums already forgot.
>A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.
-Pontius Pilate

Attached: 60F0C204-0EC1-44AC-A428-B20459C38E61.jpg (299x197, 16K)

Attached: 090910CE-5FD8-497B-885B-B59FE9C98405.jpg (800x768, 304K)

Attached: 7A0626F8-3823-4D24-A40F-18252B65BCA9.jpg (720x346, 73K)

Attached: D534F7DA-AED7-4DF6-B019-AD41B4220B0A.jpg (446x1024, 146K)

Attached: 488C5275-80FE-47CE-92D5-F78A98B96C15.jpg (750x831, 246K)

Maximus, the Spaniard

Attached: D1F6F81B-9893-4DBA-A3D0-80DC9FA072B3.png (1365x272, 129K)

Satan offers a shiny trinket

Gods gifts are unique and cant be passed around

Your soul is like the soil around the seed of God inside you as well as block the sun & water and pacify the man from tilling the soil. Satan works hard to pollute the soil but God will always come and protect the seed if you water it.

What I call our "edge" is the focus of the mind. Its what we choose to do and see and read, its how we break through the corrupt soil satan puts in front of our eyes and plant & water the seed.

Attached: 1555641248177.jpg (1280x1747, 640K)

Based and Jesuspilled.

Attached: 1556465751727.jpg (1200x750, 165K)

Attached: Gittin - 57a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.69M)

I look forward to slaying heathens with you brother

Attached: 1555648306634.jpg (985x500, 197K)

Don't you like how a supposedly transcendental being has to rely on human emotions to get people to follow him/it?

You're a LARPer and a retard but I'll give you an honest debate if you want. I'm the OP of the Aryan Religion general earlier

No? Alright you ISIS wannabe faggot

Nobody cares about the war that goes on in your mind. You cant win that war, put down the sword and ask for help.

God is like water, he takes power not because he loves power (love of power is pure evil) but out of spite for evil. He occupies and holds the power and doesnt weild it because that would make him a tyrant. He takes it so that evil cannot. He cant destroy in its essence because its a fundamental part of the universe and it would corrupt him.

A good, loving god exists and you know it. If the all powerful were evil why would he allow good to exist at all? We wouldnt all be mindless slaves unable to question the nature of good and evil

Attached: 1544876516488.jpg (640x960, 73K)

source on that quote? I can't find it.

Based and Jesuspilled.

Attached: CatholicGermany.png (960x537, 402K)

based & christpilled

Attached: 1550604932174.jpg (960x960, 42K)

>Best religion
The entire religion was easily destroyed by a couple of Jewish bankers. Your women hate you and go for BBC. Half your race spits on you to protect other religion and races.

Literal world makes fun of your religion. Pissing on Jesus is butt of the joke in main-"stream" shows.
youtube.com/watch?v=uCodaoMt8XE

You've lost. Literally the only religion that can win over Jews and feminism is Islam now.

Bless your heart. user, the win will not be in this life, but when you enter the kingdom of heaven and enjoy an afterlife of everlasting bliss for believing in the Lord and his goodness even in the face of a world turned evil.

The Bible warned precisely of these times. It's time to accept Jesus now and ask for his forgiveness.

The only evil is caused by ignorance of truth. Both yahweh and satan are evil. Yeshua is either a simple jewish cynic or a puppet of one of these two or some other lesser entity.

Seriously it saddens my heart so much. This place is literally a refuge for people who are mocked by the world and this guy is saying Christianity is wrong because everyone mocks us..such logos. Much wow.

And you arent ignorant of the truth in any way whatsoever? God is the Truth. The Word. I dont give a fuck what you think I believe in because its not evil. Who do you trust with all the power than? You? Who is the true, righteousnes God? Since you know who isnt good you must know who is right?

Why is it God sends people to hell, a place of pain for infinite time, for the actions they did here on earth with fallible brains and fallible rational?

Of course I don't know the full truth. I could never experience it as a limited being. But I will tell you this; yahweh is a being beneath the eternal. It does not speak, it does not dictate, but at the same time it is in everything beneath it. It is the culmination of each piece of existence, and anything that fails to see at least some eternal unity is blinded by ignorance.

Amen brother
Jesus be with you

All false images placed in your head

I think, according to scripture, even lucifer himself is serving a 'sentence' with the presumption they will learn their lesson. I think the burn in hell for eternity is a metaphor: you will burn in accordance to the length/weight of your sins. Theoretically if you refuse to stop sinning you will burn forever

I don't know about OP's stance, but in Orthodox Christianity, everyone goes to the same "place" when they die. You experience God's light, which feels like hellfire if you're a shithead, or heaven if you've prepared yourself. You can choose to repent at any time.

I’m a Catholic and I agree with this. Medieval Catholics believed in ghosts so I do too since I’m antimodernist and the Orthodox view of the afterlife is the only one I can rationalize with ghosts.

Of course God is loving, kind, and merciful, but He is first and foremost a holy and righteous God. So holy is He that He cannot tolerate blasphemy and rejection to false god's or pride. He is eternal, therefore your torment will be etern. Conversely my reward as a believer will be eternal.

I think you've broken my ego, mate. I'll see where this takes me.

cringe

Christian's are gods true chosen people. Pagans and Jews must repent or be cleansed.

Also muslims have to repent too

Yahweh can have my soul

i wish i could believe in god. can anyone help convince me? it just seems too unbelievable that a god cares about us or had affected our human world at all. everything behaves the way we expect it to. no one has seen anything magical. i basically believe a god could have created the universe/earth but i don’t think a god is personally involved with us or that heaven/hell exists. i believe in quantum immortality and that i can’t die at all ever too. basically i’m retarded (literally too, i’m dyslexic)

meant for
I'm not an abrahamic so not moslem either

The only thing that will condemn your eternal soul in God's sight is rejecting the free gift of Christ Jesus' shed blood.

Send me 1 bitcoin and you will be forgiven

A fraud letter written in 1928. It's not real.

Here's 10% of my income. Praise be

You're obviously a canaanite heretic trying to lead the flock astray.

Bless you brother

There is absolutely zero reason not to believe in God, what do you lose if he isnt real? Absolutely nothing.

i value my dignity and believing something half heartily is a lie. i literally cannot believe in my current state despite me wanting to so even if it’s real it wouldn’t matter since i’m lying. how could you force yourself to believe in it? god should be able to tell you don’t really believe it. it’s not a choice for me. i need a real sign or something

You saying that brought great joy to my heart. Dont think im better than you. Follow that road it will show you the face of god. The insight of that aryan general user just lead me to a great revelation.

God is not THE alpha and omega ultimate most high power. He is the PROTECTOR of it. Much like man is the steward of the wife and acts on the world based on her will, god is the steward of the tree of life and acts on the world according to her will.

God is the protector and DIVINE HUSBAND, FATHER AND PROTECTOR of the tree of life.
He is not the ultimate power he has been granted the right to weild the ultimate power of life by the tree of life. The tree is peaceful and tranquil and simply bends with the wind rather than protect from it. The tree would be corrupted without a guardian but the guardian has to be humble enough not to misuse his gift. That is God and the lesson he is teaching is IMO

You're almost there. The next step is down on your knees. But you won't get there without humility, brokenness. Only until you've let Him tear you down to nothing can you be rebuilt the way He intended you to be.

Consider your sin. That accuser voice you hear tormenting you day in and day out... why do you hear it? Be rid of it, it is Satan accusing you. Vex your righteous soul by beging God to intervene. You can do this right now in your bedroom on the floor, ask Him for proof, ask Him for help, tell Him you don't feel His presence, yell at Him, whatever it takes, start the conversation unironically with God even in your disbelief. Until you know that your lost, you can't be saved.

Attached: 1426390745993.png (1200x1261, 1.29M)

If God was't real, would the kikes really spend this much effort trying to convince you he's fake?

When was the last time you ever heard a kike tell the actual truth about anything?

These two are enough for me.

Attached: 1548971680648.jpg (974x928, 281K)

I think you have it too good.

God absolutely moves through history.

If you would have experienced communism and the fall of the wall, there was absolutely no way that just happened. It was literally an all encompassing state. Noone had money to influence anything. Half a year before it happened noone thought it possible.

And I believe history is full of such moments.

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Funny. These guys came to my house today and gave me a copy of the new testament. Lately I've been feeling empty. Devoid of purpose and hope. I know I have strayed from the path of God. Even mocked him and his believers. But I feel deep down that I am wrong. I feel empty and miserable most of the time. Full of dread and hate and anger for the enemies of the west. I was even baptized and went to church but stopped and fell into degeneracy.

But in my heart I feel Jesus still loves me. I still feel his light trying to pull me back in. I am so weak willed and easily tempted. Scared to give up the pleasures and ease of living I have now. But I want to feel his embrace again. For years I have felt empty and now as the west crumbles and true evil stands before us all, I feel I must go back into the light. I want to. But I don't know where to start.

Pray for me bros.

Attached: 1548454669639.jpg (1244x850, 634K)

Yet the picture in your OP demonstrates a valiant pagan hero.

King James Version.

Avoid the New International Version at all costs.

Attached: 1548642278082.jpg (1184x671, 174K)

Can you explain bible versions for me? Which ones should I read and why?

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

BLESSED. Praying for you right now bro.

Trust me, you have already been saved. Just humble yourself and tell him what you find inadequate about yourself and he will take it from you. The first step is as good as the last on the divine path.

Attached: 1544835207322.jpg (986x553, 96K)

When Hollywood made good movies.

Attached: ELCid.jpg (744x1024, 180K)

>we wuz maximus
your ancestors were potato farmers in ireland you muttnigger retard

Thank you, friend. I haven't actually gotten on my knees and prayed in a long long time. I will do it tonight. I must change.

Attached: 1549939785413.jpg (820x1200, 213K)

This is actually somewhat biblical as the waters before creation are distinct from God

> Posts pagan chad rather than virgin christfaggot.

Attached: 1541343619016.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

saved

the entire book could be fiction and non of that happened
>inb4 some scientist proved jesus actually exist
there was prob 1000 million people named jesus in history. the book could have just used a real persons name. because this potential exists i don’t see how u can believe without doubt. you’d have to be delusional or have gotten a real sign from god yourself. god prob just hates me if it’s real

Sad that you faggots are here rather than on a street corner with other loonies.

You forgot the oath to suck more kike and shitskin cock.

>Le old bearded man in the sky who gets mad if I touch my weiner

People legitimately believe in this

Attached: 1555484907266.png (885x1075, 73K)

The olderest version and original version of the Bible was the Textus Recpticus and originated from Antioch, home of the early church closest to Jerusalem. This version eventually led to the King James Version translation.

Similar but slightly different texts were rediscovered in the 1800s that originated in Alexandria. All of the modern version rely on this text, mostly because the more liberal christians like it's omissions as well as interpretation of God's promise to Abraham being twisted into lets support Israel for ever and ever.

Pick your side. Read pic related for better detail.

Attached: 1555814464890.gif (1350x1739, 380K)

Christ, THE SON OF GOD, came down to Earth and lived as one of us.
He humoured us, He let us see that being human was not a sentence, but a test.

No other religion has a God like Christ, because Christ is the true God.

Christ is not a romanticised cloud man that lived a life of comfort and killed His enemies with a wag of His finger, His story is beautiful and unseen before His birth.

Whilst it is true that Christ is a forgiving God, He has rules set by the Father.

REPENT ANONS.
KNEEL FOR YOUR KING.

Can anyone help me find a video?

It's a christian youtuber talking about what we really know about historical facts (ie sources for aristotle) and then goes into the non-christian sources for proof that jesus christ existed and lays out all the sources and what they said about jesus. Young white guy.

I can't find this video obviously because of jewgle I only get bullshit atheist videos.

I believe we will see eachother in the next life and know what led us to be able to embrace in the glory of the lord. He is very kind, he taught me about my own brain while I was on the bus going to buy weed (my greatest sin imo)

No idea user but im highly interested, have a you

Attached: l-18374-born-on-a-mountain-raised-in-a-cave.jpg (700x359, 31K)

He doesn't get mad because you touch that miniscule thing you brazenly call a weiner, he gets mad that you have to.

If you knew the Love God has for you, you wouldn't waste your time on the walking skeletons of porn.

I masturbate to porn, I try not to, and one day I hope to be free of the pathetic need for such a short lived release.

Porn is a means to an end; God is the ends to all earthly means.

We were not made to subject ourselves to the evils of porn.

Someone please help find this. It's a white guy 20s-30s. Not the dude with the cucked voice. Sitting at a desk with books and a microphone. Channel name is something christian or protestant or catholic in the name.

Vid was titled something about proving historical fact first documents or something.

Found it

youtube.com/watch?v=vQKxoBpV2NE

Based. Gonna listen to it at work tomorrow. Thank you user

Attached: 1544835047393.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

>For people that dont believe Jesus ever existed
There is all kinds of extra-Biblical evidence for Jesus.
>s there any evidence for Jesus outside the Bible?coldcasechristianity.com/2016/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible-cold-case-christianity-broadcast-55/
>An Atheist Historian Examines the Evidence for Jesus (Part 1 of 2)
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-1-of-2/
>An Atheist Historian Examines the Evidence for Jesus (Part 2 of 2)
strangenotions.com/an-atheist-historian-examines-the-evidence-for-jesus-part-2-of-2/

I hate porn. I hate it but am also addicted to it. I wish I wasn't. I hate myself every time I engage in it. It is pure evil. I wish I wasn't so weak to temptations. I will pray for strength.

Attached: 1550201954603.jpg (1576x2358, 322K)

You have my prayer burger.
It can be done.

If you want to quit porn do it for objective reasons you dumb fucking bong, there is no bearded man in the sky.

Attached: 1556542758739.gif (480x360, 1.57M)

He has objective reasons, you have objective reasons
He has the comforters help, you have your pride.

You're young Krusty, I went through that phase too.
I'll reply to you with a humorous retort.

I don't want to quit porn, the money's too good.

When you grow up, you'll realise that the only objective thought pertaining to porn, is the desire from the industry leaders for the utter destruction of youthful innocence and the demolition of the family unit.
When you realise this, I hope to be many years free.

This is it right here. I started by wanting to believe but being unable to. So I asked Him to bring me closer to Him, to show me the way to the light. After that things start popping up that can't be done away by mere coincidence or confirmation bias.

God always has His arms outstretched waiting to receive His children, you need only ask and begin walking in His direction, He will show you the way.

Attached: C6D8E351-713F-4C15-ABF9-FA98A7990CF9.jpg (668x1024, 159K)

based and ephesians-pilled

Why are prots so obsessed with KJV and >muh Constantine?

There is no objective reason to not overdose yourself to death on fucking heroin.

You faggots are degenerate scum. Atheism is a death cult.

I dunno, I'd probably still marry gaga since the agnostic disabled JE WISH girl isn't interested in me.