I love being a Boomer

I was born in "64" one of the last REAL Boomers. I swindled everything and do nothing now.
Gravy man.
Got my disability, my SSI and squirreled all my money tucked away so it can't be found. Fuck all you punks.
Just like you.

Attached: 20181106_160121.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8prsiCxj8Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf how is parrot on the internet

30 year old boomer here, youre an embarrassment to boomers everywhere

show rotten teeth boomer

Don't have any.

I'm 25 yrs older than you, how are ((YOU)) a boomer?

>Boomer larp thread shit b8

Attached: 5276912+_4317c1b7643ffb70ab4cd2ab3214bb62.jpg (491x491, 75K)

Remember your words when you get sick and go to the hospital. There are a lot more of us than you think, in every level of society. The person taking your vitals, compounding your IV antibiotics, clearing your airways when you aspirate on your own filth, is more than likely a millennial.

Also, never post your face here, its fucking stupid of you to do.

Day of the pillow soon

At least you embrace what a pieces of shit your generation is. The rest of them have self awareness on par with millennial.

Not a larp bucko.

Awaiting for it actually.

You see, I have a mind and the intellect to deal with people I need to help me. I can worm into your heart and mind. Deal and trade, warm up to the nurses and give me what I want, snooker the Docs, etc....

15 yr old boomer here. Jews will inherit the Earth.

This is legit

Show monster sipping or GTFO

>I love being white trash
I guarantee that parrot hates your guts

>born in 1964

Newsflash: you're a washed up Gen X faggot. Ultra-chads didnt come home from the war and decide 19 years later they wanted kids you cringey nigger.

Yup
Nope
Nasty shit, nope

based boomer, keep on truckin

Attached: 1535675031559.jpg (334x334, 34K)

Based
>1964 here also
>Own three houses
>Rent to gen y faggots at inflated prices

Right om, bout the same here

wtf i hate white people now

I've gotta ask: Jimmy Buffet of the Grateful Dead?

>You see, I have a mind and the intellect to deal with people I need to help me. I can worm into your heart and mind. Deal and trade, warm up to the nurses and give me what I want, snooker the Docs, etc....
>You see, I have a mind and the intellect to
They all think this, until we intubate your ass shoot you up with succinylcholine and you are shitting in a bag. Do your self a favor and have your kids sign a DNR form while they still are willing to take your calls. ;)

Thanks faggot boomer. Jokes on you still. You'll be dead soon enough and we will be here to tell everyone how disastrous your generation really was. Literally the worst generation to walk the planet. Once you all die from Alzheimer's nobody will be alive to repeat "greatest generation ever". Its like a retard calling themselves "smartest person ever", it just doesn't work that way.

Attached: 1505572780431.jpg (498x487, 181K)

Dad was born in 1902, Mom was 1926. Ol' school folks.

Hint, dad was still fucking when he made me.

sabbath

1964 is early Gen X.

*sips*

Attached: 1530575844405.jpg (675x601, 63K)

REAL Boomers? Pretty sure the real Boomers, the ones that have milked by far the most, were the first wave. The post 1956 lot were a lot less wealthy according to all data. At least you have that "I'm a parasitic Boomer scum, but not the worst wave, just the B-team scum" to be proud of.
Well done m8

Well check this shit out bucko. I do have a DNR and my kids.....
First daughter is 34 and the last one is 17, we have a great relationship.

good old Aussie boomer rock

I'm waiting for it Bub.

>Actual Boomers
>On Jow Forums
Kek they all hang out on Breitbart and FreeRepublic, or if they're not conservacucks, Stormfront.

It's just a meme, but if we consider it, perhaps that's the cutt off point for people being able to understand the generation raised on the internet.

what's with all the slide threads ? Did something happen and they're trying to cover it up ? saged

Sure you do. Have fun being a vegetable. Watch out for sepsis, that stuff is shit.

>Day of the pillow when?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555281565664.jpg (720x404, 44K)

Aahhh, no. I have a free mind thank you.

Looking forward to it.

trumptard

hey parrot, tell your pet ginger that he looks like coppercab and he isn't a real boomer because he didn't protest/fight in vietnam.

timestamp or gtfo

Okay nigger

Attached: FB_IMG_1555365000573.jpg (720x512, 25K)

You people are not boomers.

You're just fucking retards.

t. 1991

Attached: Generations.png (452x227, 10K)

How about you blow me and gtfo

I'm just on the line retard. Read your own shit.

Yeah, but you're using Jow Forums so you culturally fall towards Generation X.

I'll give ya that for a part of it.

How about you let your high cholesterol do it's work and die out already you LSD chugging summer job having ass nigger. I bet you gave half your 401k to isreal faggot.

That and I have always been able to enjoy the timeline not be stuck in an Elvis era. Gotta keep up with the times, keeps ya young.

Yeah, no. I made my money and am keeping it.

22 yrs old poor slavnigger doomer here.

Whoosh

Somebody else honest here for once, right on.

wtf is this a LARP?

Attached: 1556563130800.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

BOOM

i can smell the piss coming through the monitor

It's called honesty ya faggy faggot.

Not my but if I have a stroke or something I'll let ya know.

*me*