Chinese court names and shames debtors in warm-up to Avengers movie

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3007617/chinese-district-court-shows-name-and-shame-debtors-film-warm

>Audiences who gathered to watch the midnight premiere of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame at Xingxin Time Movie World in Lishui, Zhejiang province, on Tuesday were also shown a short film that included photos and names of 60 debtors and the amount of money they owed.

>The information film, the idea of the Liandu District People’s Court, would be shown at cinemas in Lishui before the main feature, with the aim of reaching more than 2,000 people a day, the court said in a WeChat post on Wednesday.

>The post detailed the consequences faced by debtors, such as travel restrictions, blacklisting and exposure by the media.

Based Xi exposing capeshitter NEETS

Attached: chinese debtors cinema.jpg (768x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KeX5OZr0A4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely subhuman

It's extremely rare and embarassing in Asia. They don't even use credit over there. They are smart enough not to spend money they don't have.

>he bought a single ticket?
>no girlfriend?
>minus 500 social credit score

Attached: xi phone.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Holy shit fucking BASED BUGMEN. NEET's and debtfags deserve to be socially shamed and ostracized. Disgusting filth.

Thanks xi for letting us take your women

Shake your head all you want but the West will follow the East. If you don't think this kind of big brother shit isn't coming to Europe and America and Australia and so on, you are sadly mistaken.

500 has been deducted from your social credit score

500 has been added from your social credit score

>yfw China has almost 34 million more men than women
Who can stop their incel army? America is screwed

Attached: PANIC_.jpg (200x291, 7K)

Thats what happens when you enforce a one child policy, most girl babies kid killed.

This, and Google will be behind it.

okay then I'll just shoot the government as per the 2nd

Ok, i got it. You are from Australia.

It won't be the government doing it officially, anyway. It will be corporations like Google who are already pushing heavy censorship and depersoning yet are being defended because they're private companies.

i'm in if they start fatshaming

KEK
stay mad chinese insectoid

>Google is going to shame me for debts
For what reason and how?

>tfw no 农村的女孩 to save from passing
life is a suffering motion

Attached: simpsons homer feels.png (613x477, 348K)

>For what reason
To benefit the same people who would have pushed those things through the government if they hadn't found an easier, more socially acceptable way of pushing it through private corporations that have replaced church and government in the minds of normalfags. Cyberpunk megacorps will be openly running the world very soon. They technically already are given that they own our government.
>how?
Bro are you just totally ignorant to what Google does?

>Bro are you just totally ignorant to what Google does?
Are you fucking retarded? Why would Google shame me for my debts? What incentive is there for them to do this? You need to explain this in detail, because it's a retarded idea and has nothing to do with what actually makes Google a disgusting organization.

>Asia
>increasing middle class
>USA
>disappearing middle class

anyone with two brain cells knows where the future is going to be

I just fucking explained it to you. Google is becoming the thought police of the upper echelon. It's easier for them to use corporations to push these things rather than trying to rewrite the constitution. The very idea of 'depersoning' should tell you exactly what's going on here.

Besides the fact you haven't adequately explained why or how Google is going to be doing this, I'll point you back to my original post and tell you I'll just shoot Google as per the 2nd if that ever happens.

Yeah, I live in a tourist hotspot in Europe, and I'm surrounded everyday by groups of new money Chinese tourists, they are more consumerist than Americans.

How does Google "deperson" people?

The rich Chinese are also pouring into American cities and buying up property for credit to raise prices. It's crazy in California.

This will be international. And people will want it.

It's not Google alone, but there's clear collusion between tech giants. Look at what happened to Alex Jones if you want to see what they do.
>inb4 someone rants about Alex Jones as if how they feel about him is even relevant to the situation

Post this on Jow Forums please, I'll bump it.

Asia is a massive continent and USA one country. It's retarded to compare the two.

USA, Mexico, and Canada are basically the same country. They just like to deny the fact that American migration to Canada and Mexican migration to America have made the three indistinguishable.

Ah what the hell, sure:

Alex Jones still has his website and is still all over the internet. Are you confusing depersoning and deplatforming?

Chink worshipping retard. Plenty of dumb mf in Asia are drown in debts. Maybe go out once in a while

TIANANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS 1989

FUCK CHINKS

??? get off /tv/ laowai

Attached: dog of wisdom.jpg (680x384, 38K)

Debts are whats causing countries to go under, pay up and do your role to help.

Incels would literally starve to death in China and that's why they're going to take the world over this century.

Social credit is the future.

no worries now bois china's gonna nuke itself

Janny ignores mutt spam, but bans things making fun of russians or chinese.

Looks like your social credit score is too low to shitpost. Don't worry, you get +2000 if you buy a Jow Forums pass

>break rules
>get banned
>get butthurt
>ban evade
>cry about it to your /tv/ pals
Got him.

Majority of asian doesn't even have credit card. They scared with debt, so many of them use virtual card/cash card/alipay(linked to debit).

No. No it won't. It's amusing that you think this is OK. But it reveals how paper thin china's economy is.

stop sucking janny dick, he's not gonna make you some VIP at 4channel

CHINA IS IN 34 TRILLION DOLLARS OF DEBT

A LARGE PORTION OF WHICH IS OFF THE BOOKS SHADOW DEBT OF UNKNOWN RATING

CHINA IS BOMB WAITING TO CRATER ITSELF

Neets can't be debtors

i don't know but citing that they deplatformed Info Wars doesn't really help your argument

Pay your denbts.

Why would people want it? I can't think of one single benefit to the public, it's not like smartphones where you lose a lot of your privacy but you get convenience in exchange.

nigga take a look at burgerland, they're up to their head in student loans and military-industrial complex payments but they're doing fine

Isn't America in trillions of dollars of debt to China? Where's all this debt coming from?

Big tech firms deplatforming people is a far cry away from them publicly shaming debtors, the former is directly under the purview of the services they provide whereas the latter isn't remotely connected. If a company like Twitter doesn't want someone like Alex Jones on their platform they're allowed to remove him, to suggest that they're then going to somehow get access to his personal finances and then broadcast them to the world is insane. How would they even get that information and how would it benefit them to do so?

WESTERNERS CAN NOT BE SHAMED

WAIT FOR A HICCUP IN GROWTH, CHINA IS BEYOND OVER LEVERAGED AND THE PROBLEM IS THEIR HIDDEN BAD DEBT THAT THEY PURPOSEFULLY OBFUSCATE

WESTERN DEBT IS TRANSPARENT BY COMPARISON AND RATED ACCORDINGLY, YOU CAN'T TRUST STATE NUMBERS FROM CHINA

Does this mean a greater or smaller number of chinks will be flooding my country with foreign investor money in the coming years?

>CHINA WILL COLLAPSE ANY DAY NOW

We're literally 35 years into this meme.

Attached: Emperor Xi.jpg (749x499, 31K)

Can't wait for the American version of this where it's shaming people guilty of wrongthink(racism, sexism, transphobia, etc)

Capeshits BTFO

Now this I could actually see, and this is something that big tech firms could do. Google can't just get access to your bank records, and even if they could it would be illegal for them to make them public, they can however quite easily compile a database of everyone who engages in wrongthink online and they could make that public in any number of ways that are technically legal.

DEPENDS HOW THINGS PLAY OUT AS TO TIMING

BUT ITS A STEADY FLOW OF JUSTIFIABLY PARANOID CHINKS KNOWING THEIR COUNTRY IS A SCAM TRYING TO STASH MONEY IN FOREIGN REAL ESTATE FOR WHEN IT HAPPENS

CHINA'S SIZE IS ITS WEAKNESS

THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOOD RIOTS, THEY'LL HAVE TO CALL IN MILITARY FROM FAR AWAY DIVISIONS SINCE THE LOCALS WONT SHOOT THEIR NEIGHBORS, JUST LIKE TIANANMEN

THE PARTY KNOWS BEST

We all know that American on the other hand would shoot their neighbors. They like... do it all the time.

Why a re Americans so drawn to fascism

NOT ON GOVERNMENT ORDER

WE SHOOT OUR NEIGHBORS OVER PERSONAL DISPUTES

[Freedom intensifies]

Attached: 96f.jpg (480x360, 17K)

china is not beyond leveraged, and even if they were their loans are primarily domestic. worst case scenario the pboc can simply print their problems away just like various rich countries have done in the past. the truly threatening problem of excessive leverage comes from foreign credit, which is what fucked countries like greece.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

The Belt and Road Initiative might become a future issue; dealing an unprecedented amount of capital to struggling countries can't be good for financial stability?

It's a great way to put them in receivership :)

六四天安门事件 -Tiananmen Incident
个性崇拜 personality cult
我反对 I oppose
不同意 disagree
动物农场 animal farm
皇帝 emperor
六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre

This would never work in the west specifically because you would be trying to tell burgers to remember the faces and debt of Billy Dwane and Chuck McHuck right after seeing all your favourite cape shits battle together for the fate of the universe. Not to mention they pay more attention to Trumps actions more than they do to fixing their own lives.

This will only work in China because they know their culture revolves around dishonouring da famary and their country just by being named a failure by their country. Burgers don't give a shit about that kind of thing and never will have the capacity to ever care beyond the 1 minute its on screen.

HOWEVER, if they target people in general like they have with movie piracy, smoking, drug and alcohol instead of specific people and putting the stigma on debt, then it might work. But debt is more racist to call out than movie piracy.

The ban on Animal Farm actually stopped this year

The ether. Won't they just 'loan' from the FED or something and hand wave it as forgiven? The US's economy makes no sense, FED isn't a government body, so how the fuck is it issuing that countries currency, what the fuck actually backs it? Then their banks spawn more money solely on 'growth' and expected returns over the next decades (because apparently some banks/institutions are not too big to allow complete collapse, and yes they are, it would be civil war over night if everything defaulted and 60%+ lost their job). Then this issue spreads to everyone else because fucking oil is mostly USD and nations love to stock USD.

Shit makes no sense, people are writing blank checks somewhere, complete cycle of growth begetting growth.

how long till they finish the job they started in 1989?

Every time there's a story about China now, it just comes off as evil.

Why the fuck would you even do this?

Population control is a good thing. Yes this might be bad for the individual but as a collective nation, this will surely improve the welfare of the body

How much until they control Japan? Will they ban loli?

Attached: 1555281398182.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

ah no job in 1989 ok laowai

Everyday I thank G*d I'm not a chink bastard.

>Literally living in a Black Mirror episode

Everything is integrated with Google.

China really is a dystopic nightmare.

The difference between China and EU/US is that in the EU/US, the governments are actively working to get their populations to loan money, since it's the only thing that drives their internal economies forward.

China is on course for economic implosion, but at least they're doing one thing right by making sure their population doesn't make it a trillion times worse.

in /CUM/ we trust

Why would a chinaman want to watch yankee capeshit?

How else are they going to copy the movie?

The same rehashed blockbusters fit their drone personalities

they're practically as bad as the british at this point

>Big tech firms deplatforming people is a far cry away from them publicly shaming debtors, the former is directly under the purview of the services they provide whereas the latter isn't remotely connected

Try to think more than a single step ahead dumbass.
>Big tech firms dominates and control social discourse
>debt collection companies partner with big tech firms who are more than happy to collaborate for access to consumer financial data .

youtube.com/watch?v=0KeX5OZr0A4

in Spain there used to be people who had the job of dressing in all black and following around a debtor all day, they would stand outside of where the debtor was and stare at them... pretty great way to shame someone imo

>This would never work in the west specifically because you would be trying to tell burgers to remember the faces and debt of Billy Dwane and Chuck McHuck right after seeing all your favourite cape shits battle together for the fate of the universe.
Think of it as reality television with a snarky narrator mocking the debtor for their most embarrassing purchases while in debt, and realize that you're wrong and the public would eat that shit up. It's the financial equivalent of the Maury show.

Nearly every American would go up on this list lol.

>Shake your head all you want but the West will follow the East. If you don't think this kind of big brother shit isn't coming to Europe and America and Australia and so on, you are sadly mistaken.

It's already implemented user, algorithms already direct people to information the establishment wants you to see, the difference with the west compared to the east is that the establishment do it by proxy.

Easy fix, just kill all jewgle employees and their families.

>Americans owning debt get picked at random in a national lottery
>those picked have to face off in a televised competition in the style of Takeshi's Castle
>losers get deported by ICE
I'd watch it desu

>WESTERNERS CAN NOT BE SHAMED
I swear if you lived in China, wound up on the shame list and your response is "Hey look everyone! I'm on the big-screen! Who wan't to fuck a new celeb!?" or something in that fashion, an Evil Uncle would inform the authorities and then you're looking at 10 years for "attempted subversion".

Sad but true

>They don't even use credit over there
Based retard

Anyone notice the amount of chink worshipping on Jow Forums lately? Why have so many filthy cockroach chinks flooded this website in the last couple of years?
We should have never stopped Japan from raping and owning China. If we had let Japan carry out its Chinese genocide and repopulate the country with their own then maybe the current Chinese would be at least slightly human instead of the festering human garbage that they are today.