Absolute state of white women

Absolute state of white women.

Attached: 7254B0E8-FDC2-4C55-91A6-5E53CE3404E2.jpg (750x1053, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWB-kuyxe3M
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo
baka.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/charlize-therons-creepy-charity-date-20120608-2000p.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any wonder she can't keep a guy around? She's fucking mental.

Good luck, roasties. You're going to need it.

Attached: 1556057154433.png (300x314, 76K)

>Proud Black African Girls (male)

meanwhile in japan
youtube.com/watch?v=gWB-kuyxe3M

Parable-tier narcissism

Remember when they use to lock away deranged people?

Their utter, utter superiority never ceases to amaze me.

Attached: iq map.png (1272x800, 80K)

I wish she would go back to south africa and get raped to death

>celeb bullshit

kys you fucking kike. nobody cares about this bitch let the niggers get tranned

>implying you wouldn't marry her in a heartbeat

Attached: 1539126057034.jpg (600x600, 91K)

yeah dude I can't wait to raise her mongrel nigger babies for the next 18 years

Gross these are both trannies. The neck is a good indicator. They can shave the adams apple but the length and width of the neck will still be obviously too big for a woman.

Youre just used to looking at well done pre pubescent trannies bc most "actresses" were born boys.

They are pretty, and really look like women, but this pic of Paris hilton and I guess that must be Theron.... is pretty good to show the neck and shoulders of trannies.

sry but you gay nigga

that's Ivanka Trump tho. Are you faceblind?

What does this even mean? Is she saying she’s gonna raise them differently then she would if they were white? Isn’t that racism? Is she gonna keep the Africa roots by practicing spear throwing and building mud huts?

Based autists

ivanka has fake tits AND plastic surgery? ruined.

That nig is going to grow up and beat her to death with a shovel for what she has done.

Sure those niglets arnt going to grow up with massive self esteem issues wondering why they will never look as beatuful as their mommy

Not only that but xe was born an African boy

She was molested by her father for a decade.
She conspired with her mother to kill.
Her mother took the blame to save her from prison.

She literally murdered her own father. Chic is a fucking basket case. THAT is the reason she's single. No sane man would want her around his family.

IQ tests are culturally biased. The questions should read "how mush be two am two". Scratch that the questions should be read aloud.

Technically, she's African-American though

Behind every neurotic wackadoo feminist is Daddy
>Larson experienced trauma when her parents divorced when she was seven. She had a dysfunctional relationship with her father; she has recalled, "As a kid I tried to understand him and understand the situation. But he didn't do himself any favors. I don't think he ever really wanted to be a parent."

>culturally biased.
we don't share anything in common with Asian countries and supposedly despite Arabs creating the cultural bias (algebra) they have a lower IQ

I'd marry Paris for her money and openly cheat on her on the side.

What a massive waste

More like
>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIGGERS

>Theron has two daughters, both adopted. She adopted Jackson in March 2012[97] and August in July 2015.[98][99] She lives in Los Angeles.[100] In April 2019, Theron revealed that Jackson, who was born a male, identifies as a girl. She stated, “They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”[101]
>In April 2019, Theron revealed that Jackson, who was born a male, identifies as a girl.
>They are beautiful proud black African girls': Charlize Theron candidly discusses motherhood as she reveals she’s raising her children Jackson, 7, and August, 3, with her roots
Absolute clown world
>Jackson is 7 years old
>In April 2019, Theron revealed that Jackson, who was born a male, identifies as a girl.

>meanwhile on western television
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KiP7iQgo

whoa, every single white women in 1 photo
good work OP

Attached: 1546234093624.png (290x350, 150K)

that's because you're a weeb. the value of a race isn't based solely on IQ. if it were then japan would have colonized the world and invented everything that matters and everyone would dress like them and read about them in school textbooks and so on

>for the next 18 years
lmao

Maybe her children will slay her when they grow up; like some Greek myth... or like what's going on in her homeland of South Africa.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

>culturally biased
If this was true then IQ wouldn't be an accurate predictor of success. However blacks who score high on IQ tests are just as likely to be successful as whites with the same IQ.

Attached: charlize theron.png (529x593, 798K)

Attached: 1555117400642.jpg (1024x617, 94K)

Maybe a guy with no legs could shoot her dead

Yes goys! Be afraid! Hate white women. Believe our cherry picked degeneracy examples. Let Tyrone and Jamal impregnate them. Just play vidya. Women are too much trouble!

Attached: 26ED30DA-E761-47F4-A075-1066BF8781E7.png (620x306, 96K)

She a loon.

Attached: 25CD09FE-429A-4774-A16D-C632AEC3F850.jpg (1536x1586, 562K)

Based and absolution-pilled.

She reminds me of Jane Goodall for some reason.

Why not proud American girls? :(

What is wrong with these people,

Attached: 1554248685936.webm (636x360, 2.39M)

73 IQ nigger detected

Attached: lol stupid nigger.jpg (623x419, 49K)

Sometimes I just want the jappies to get nuked

that kike brainwash must be going on a long time there, in jewlywood. sucks to be them i guess if i would care which i dont haha

Please sweet Jesus, I am agnostic, but please delete this world with an asteroid if you somewhere out there.

wow I just can't see why guys aren't into her and her little nigglets

funny as fuck

The only white person in the photo is her, doesn't she feel like when indians kidnapped white women to fuck them?

Good for her adopting. At least she didn’t pass her crazy gene down.

LOL

She's like a female incel... OK granted she is a movie star but she's nuts and I doubt anyone she'd consider suitable for herself would be interested.

As for say wealthy businessmen types who might be she's likely got no interest herself - check out the reaction from her after she offered a date with herself as part of a charity auction... then decided that the guy who had splashed out 20k for the experience and she just decided he was creepy pretty much before she'd even met him:

baka.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/charlize-therons-creepy-charity-date-20120608-2000p.html

>"I went to dinner with a strange man. I made two of my girlfriends go and sit at the restaurant while I was there," she revealed. "The closer I got to this thing, I was like, 'This could actually turn out really bad', like rich people can be creeps too!

"I'd rather just give the money to charity. It was a scary thing. And the guy was weird!"

shes almost the perfect example of a retarded coalburner.

The issue she is immoral. no morality = no semper fi.

to be fair that move was genius... as soon as she pulled her keks down he backed right away from here... then throwing the shit at him... way better than throwing food or anything else... they'll have to shut down the counter or whatever else it covered... someone needs to clean it up etc..

p-poo in the loo?

theres no hope for her shes a complete write off.

Trannies BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=qlRkLtKqSrY

Attached: black-adopted.jpg (1068x1187, 147K)