Aryan Religion General 2

Welcome to Aryan Religion General

This thread is for the discussion of all European polytheist reconstructionism. These include the movements to reconstruct authentic, life-affirming, world-accepting, and folk-centered polytheist beliefs of the Celtic, Germanic, Slavic, Roman, Paleo-Balkan, Hellenic, and Baltic peoples.

What is NOT paganism?
Wicca, invented in the 20th century and rising to prominence in the (((aftermath of world war 2))) is not paganism

The advocacy of degeneracy, such as men having sex with men, women having sex with women, or anyone having sex outside of marriage is not pagan. Any sources stated otherwise are almost guaranteed to be Roman atrocity propoganda to dehumanize their enemies. If the Celts and Germanics were gay, Saddam had nukes. The classical Greeks were not homosexual. Crete is not Greek.

Men drinking semen to acquire magical power never occurs in any pagan source. The ONLY source of this pathetic meme is "The Construction of Homosexuality" by David F Greenberg (the same book also states Jesus had orgies with his twelve disciples.)

Is "Might Makes Right" a pagan concept? And if so, does this mean Christianity is superior? The modern notion of might makes right comes from Ragnar Redbeard and Nietzche, 19th century philosophers. They may have been inspired by the ancient proverb "Woe to the Vanquished." What we can certainly say is Yeshua of Nazareth would not approve of murdering people to establish a worldly kingdom in his name.

Attached: 1556570592029.jpg (944x1204, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R_6tJ9qk9SY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Aryan Religion materialist or atheist in nature?

Not at all. While many in our last age fail to see past their secular brainwashing and thus cannot even comprehend tbe divine (such as Varg) Others recognise that there is a primordial truth that was revealed to the Aryan people thousands of years ago.

The material world we live in is the shadow on the wall of the cave. The real objects causing these silhouettes are from the Higher world, a world of perfect forms. The fire that projects these perfect forms into material silhouettes is the sacred connection to the divine. It not only works to bring the divine world to the mundane, but it serves to allow people in our world to contact the divine. This is why fire is so important to Aryan ritual

Attached: 1556570633004.jpg (237x260, 42K)

The controversial topics of drugs and human sacrifice.

We in the last age have a very primitive and material view of the world. We see how the world works via science, yet we never try to answer why. We can see that the chemical compositions in certain substances have effect of the body and brain, but what of their effects on the Mind and the Soul? I do not advocate anyone trying to do drugs to achieve some form of personal gnosis, but I want it to be known that when we start reinstating our ancient rites, NATURAL substances will be used by the brahmin castes in PROPER ritual, and that there is nothing immoral about this.

Attached: 1556570659694.jpg (259x194, 14K)

On sacrifice, Every action in nature will cause an equal action or reaction. Our divine morality, not sourced from any rambling tome from the desert, but from our own Aryan hearts knows that one must never allow honest favours to go unrewarded, nor to allow obvious assaults to go unpunished. When the Gods give us something we must be thankful. When men give us something we must give gift for gift. Anyone, man or deity, who says otherwise is a liar and probably trying to decieve you.

When you pray to the LORD (Loaf Warden) over your meal, you are thanking Freyr for his help. When you ritualistically kill one who has defied justice, wether by noose, bog, guillotine, firing squad, or lethal injection, you are giving thanks to Tyr for his Just rule.

Attached: 1556570713713.jpg (529x622, 132K)

What did Aryan society look like?

Ever since the time we left the Urheimat on horses and chariots to the times when our society was disrupted in the Great Upheaval, our societies retained the same basic structure everywhere in the world. We had three tiers; the Priests, the Warriors, and the Freemen. Beneath these were slaves, vulgar entertainers, prostitutes, and outlaws.

The Priest

Known as Brahmin, Gothi, Flamen dialis, Druids, and other words lost to time, these were our holy men and women. They had immense knowledge of the natural world, as well as the supernatural world, often training their entire lives to memorize knowledge. They had special rules to live by, most commonly having to abstain from violence (except for certain dedicated cults, such as those of Varuna/Woden)

The Warrior

The Warrior was extremely important to the ancient world, as it has always been and always will be, until the world is reborn. The warrior or Kshatriya enjoyed many privilages, but would have the obligation to fight for his people.

The Freeman

Known as Cearls, Vaishyas, or the Citizen of early Greece and Rome, the Freeman was typically a land owning farmer.

While technically not part of any caste, Thralls, Shudras, Helots were the common laborer. In civilized lands where Aryans subjugated their enemies, these were usually foreigners. In the more rugged lands of Germania and the ancient Slavs anyone enthralled could potentially become free

Attached: 1556570754901.jpg (1413x793, 448K)

The Aryan view of time was not linear, with beginning and end, as the nihilistic philosophies of the orient have taught us. Instead the past is eternally with us, the present is now; the time to shape the past, and the future doesn't exist.

The calender spins eternally on a wheel until the time of a holy day comes. On Holy days we do not exist in our present any longer, we join our ancestors for a day that never ends, a day outside time that we must leave to return to our time the next morning.

Our calender was both Solar and Lunar, celebrating solstices, equinoxes, but also harvest festivals and many other holidays dedicated to various deities and various parts of society.

Attached: 1556570801960.jpg (499x723, 266K)

The cycle of the Ages

After the destruction of the world at Ragnarok, the kalpa resets and the world enters a new Golden Age. In this time there is no warfare, toil, or death. The gods walk freely among men.

Then comes the Silver age. The age of decline. The Gods and spirits appear less now, men forget their connection to the divine.

After this the Copper age. The age of war. I would personally wager that in our kalpa this age started when we left the Urheimat to conquer India, Persia, Anatolia, and Europe.

Then at last the Kali Yuga. The Iron age.

The age of death, decadence, immorality. Men forget the gods entirely. Brothers kill eachother, women becomes whores, there is a mass migration to lands where wheat grows. Then Ragnarok comes again to cleanse the world.

Attached: 1556570855870.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Aryan prayer and ritual

One must ritualistically wash themselves, then the sacred fire is lit.

The deity is first invoked by their name and titles or kennings related to your prayer

You explain the reason for your prayer and offer a gift. Either a libation, animal sacrifice, (not necessary in individual prayers. Animal sacrifices are eaten by the entire community after the ritual is done.) Poetry or song (if appropriate.) Or a promise to do a great feat in a certain amount of time. You can then ask for the deity's blessing and aid. The prayer is then closed.

Attached: 1556570941087.jpg (263x282, 22K)

I've come upon a very (((strange))) coincidence. It seems all mainstream movies and television shows that depict paganism, show the priests as these scrawny bald drug addicted freaks. In reality, our priests would grow long hair, beards, and nails. Only slaves and prostitutes would have their hair shaven. I wager this is completely intentional, to make us subconsciouslly disgusted at our own holy men and women. A true pagan priest would look something like Merlin or Gandalf. I will post examples of this kikery ITT. Also, this thread may be used to discuss other visual or psychological tactics (((they))) use to suppress the folk faith

Attached: 1556571626406.jpg (640x475, 128K)

Example one. This is from the movie Viking (2016)

This is a Russian movie about the Kievan Rus, and depicts life as endless miserable grimy warfare and treachery until they are saved by the Byzantines. It ends with the main character and his people converting en masse to orthodox christianity.

Attached: 1556571671352.png (1280x720, 448K)

Example 2. This is from the TV show Brittania.

The show depicts the druids as sex crazed and drug addled recluses. While certain plants were used for their magic and medicinal properties, this show subtly displays them as mere junkies.

Attached: 1556571695956.jpg (300x180, 18K)

Example 3. 300 (Movie, 2007)

In the beginning of 300 the priests at the Oracle of Delphi are depicted as disease ridden rapists. Now, 300 is not a movie known for its accurate depictions, but this is the first instance I could find of this (((trope)))

Attached: 1556571735764.jpg (480x360, 21K)

4. Vikings (TV series)

The Gothi in Vikings are here also depicted as creepy recluses who paint themselves in black. I have not watched past season two of this kike filth show, so I don't know if they get up to any more degenerate antics or not.

Attached: 1556571883734.jpg (400x266, 90K)

While not depicting our priests, Alexander depicts our religion as a nihilistic death cult, of fear and despair. It is strange just how much these people project.

They have been from the bronze age obsessed with cruelty, filth, and depravity. Now the respectable Aryan is known for being Just, Loving to his own, and ferocious to his enemy. How can it be that these desert demon worshippers taught the Aryan morality, and then inexplicably lost it themselves? The truth is we have always been Noble, and they have always been Decrepit. Do NOT fall for their tricks.

Attached: 1556571939115.jpg (300x168, 6K)

youtu.be/R_6tJ9qk9SY

Examine this scene from Mel Gibson's passion of the Christ. Here we see Yeshua depicted as tall, strong, white yet ruddy, with long hair and a beard. He is Jovial and kind with his mother, industrious, and full of life. This however is not a case of jews projecting their malice, rather it is a case of Aryans projecting their nobility. This figure presented to us is none other than the Thunderer. He absolutely resembles Yeshua in no way, shape, or form.

Attached: 1556572014871.jpg (194x259, 11K)

>Aryan
daily reminder, aryan

Attached: 1533961901978.png (2015x1217, 474K)

Remember, the Jews would rather us embrace paganism because rather than Europe being united as one under Christ, every ethnic group is isolated from each other and they will fight each other.

If I'm a Germanic pagan and the Slavic pagans are getting attacked by the Turks, why should we help them? They have nothing in common with us

Attached: 1548651898793.jpg (2321x1392, 2.41M)

did you literally just change your IP to bump your own thread you pathetic LARPer

Fuck off back to your discord.
Tranny spammer

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 164K)

there is no such thing as aryan, cucks.

Here they come!

Attached: 3162897680d174cdbeb30e0ea57e967a.jpg (652x920, 155K)

why are you a disgusting larper

((()))
We all know who (((you))) are, and we are well aware of your latest scheme to turn Europeans into LARPing idol worshiping subhuman savages again so your (((chosen people))) can rule over them

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Can a nigger be a pagan?

>African paganism

I've prayed to Yahweh. He is not what the bible says he is. Why does the mere mention of European culture set your kind off into a rabid fury?

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Not an Aryan pagan but yeah

paganism is dead and disgusting larpers should be shot down

Attached: LARP.jpg (720x570, 126K)

Rabid

Why does the thought of not being a disgusting idol worshiping LARPer set YOUR kind off into such a rabid fury

>Wicca, invented in the 20th century and rising to prominence in the (((aftermath of world war 2))) is not paganism
Pagan is a term used in Catholicism to refer to anyone who is not Catholic. Even in roman times, it was a term that wasn't something to be held proudly (unskilled soldier).
>The advocacy of degeneracy, such as men having sex with men, women having sex with women, or anyone having sex outside of marriage is not pagan.
Debatable.
>What we can certainly say is Yeshua of Nazareth
Jesus* is God the Son, a manifestation of God.
>would not approve of murdering people to establish a worldly kingdom in his name.
Debatable.

id be more convinced if it was some scandi or balt larping so it explains somewhat because of history but you burgers have nothing to do with pagans. faggots like you ruin name of pagan , fact is its dead in 2019 and anyone who is pagan is larper

hurr a durr durr hurr hurrrrrrrr muh jews hurr durrrrrr

>disgusting
>larper
Why do you keep using these words? Is it projection? I follow my people's beliefs because they make me feel true to myself. The only way I can be a christian is by lying to either others, to yahweh, or to myself.

What's your religion, Moishe?

>lol why you are aggravated that I insult you

Go back to your kike, I don't care about your semitism. You have no sisu.

i dont have any religion

Why are you plagiarizing Hinduism?

what about slavery?

What makes Aryan paganism any better than spear chucking Nigger paganism?

At least in my country, the vast majority of LARPagans are far leftists. It's funny, LARPagans become LARPagans either because they think Christianity is too oppressive, or they think it's too soft

Bump. Good thread man, we need more of this

Spear chucking niggers are taking over Europe. You need to evaluate what is important for survival and what is frivolity

Thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

Attached: ahuramazda.jpg (1200x782, 231K)

Hey retard, if one is to make an appeal to paganism, it would be most successfully done not only by the paganism they themselves follow, but also the demographics of the audience in this case, whites and their colonies

What about it?

Attached: 1.jpg (846x480, 33K)

Fine for Persians, not fine for Europeans

Attached: 580385_768056266659595_3543163057620548859_n.png (720x434, 83K)

real christianity hasn't been tried so this is a lie

Why would I tell people to LARP as the people that Christ called the synagogue of satan and whipped out of the temple?

Attached: 1496410894264.png (850x400, 161K)

Really? Is that why the Bolsheviks killed more Christians than anyone?

We should all be so thankful he forced them to practice judaism correctly! This totally influences Europeans!

I don't know why they couldn't just create a new religion that had no kike origins instead of spawning off them, can't even imagine what the world would be like now if that were the case.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albigensian_Crusade
Christians have a long history of killing other sects

Attached: 200562-004-24F18AB1.jpg (212x300, 9K)

What more would you have wanted them to do? They literally didn't invite any Jewish people to the council of Nicea and denounced Judaism

They may have killed each other but they never killed each other to install an atheist communist dictatorship that kills Christians instead

Jews hated Christians. Christians hated Bolsheviks. Bolsheviks hate the sjw marxists we have today. It's all the same one way street to death.

atleast pagan is so generic term its anyone who isnt a chr*stcuck so it has nothing to do with my ancestors who held whole northern and western europe on lockdown and burned their churches and kiled their pastors. baltic was last place in europe to have crusades and even then it took such a massive power lmao, outcome is all turned to atheism not to chr*stcuck

Attached: 1541306283617.png (373x555, 60K)

a large portion of people following your religion love bolsheviks, our people dying in the desert for them & sending money to their country. they're also the biggest force stopping whites from expelling them since they dominate the GOP.
your religion has merit only in the past & internet posts, its adherents are nihilistic in the sense that the material world doesnt matter, blood doesnt matter & nation doesn't matter, only belief & going to heaven. theoretical passages don't mean a damn thing if it doesn't translate into real world action by the people who follow the faith & all you people do is deflect & divide whites as our countries are being destroyed within.

Attached: 61427.jpg (1394x1469, 360K)

So, your just becoming a white spear chucking nigger to spite them?

I have something about finnish paganism.
Spengler also said communism is corruption of christian faith.

Attached: dd7a1b56.jpg (721x412, 26K)

If a nigger can be a pagan, how does paganism benefit whites?

Just shut the fuck up already you FAS baby

Spite who? I want my race to live, and for that to happen we need to get off the sinking boat of (((western civilization)))

Christianity is superior

what do you have faggot ? your land needs to be given back to native americans

Holy shit you are retarded

If the pussies my ancestors left behind didnt give it to niggers I'd be heading back in a heartbeat. I hate this land and the listerine chuggers can have it

(((jesus)))

Attached: historical-jesus.jpg (370x278, 14K)

>he says whilst there's more non white christians than white
>while christian politicians support foreign wars for Israel
>while christian groups flood minnesota with somalis

[citation needed]

>lets all believe in a religion we don’t believe in
>we promise the drinking semen part is pretty exaggerated fellow based dudes
>thank goodness we’re not christians
>jews love christianity that’s why they’ve been trying to stamp it out for the two thousand years since they murdered its founder
>we can be based secularists with fraudulent rituals like swedes and episcopalians now

lol

How many latino & african christians have had their faith attacked by jews?

>projection
>jesus had orgies with his 12 disciples it says so in this book by the same author
>jews HATED being made into the money lender class

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Whats would stop a pagan group from doing all of the same things?

Wouldn't aryan pagans welcome nigger pagans with open arms like white christians love nigger chrisians?

Changing religions isnt going to save white people.

Literally all of them you dumbshit.

Attached: 4A335242-F3B7-4B24-A24E-868A570035EB.jpg (634x405, 56K)

We can start with one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Are you fucking 14 or something?
Here
www.folkfaith.org

No. No niggers allowed. No memeflaggots either.

Attached: 13321631_1260642387280984_4675772314487150941_n.jpg (250x331, 20K)

Their whole plan is to larp so hard that they actually begin to believe their own larp is true and then maybe forget it’s a gay larp and then it gives meaning to their lives somehow

It’s basically made up kwanzaa tier bullshit for white people who hate their dad and so won’t just go to church like they should and reconnect with the last millennia of their actual ancestors culture

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 145K)

remember to donate to jesus after praying :)

All you need to BTFO that image is any pre-christian roman statues and architecture.
The basilica is a pagan roman invention and basically christcuck you are a thief.

Attached: 1541364836003.jpg (691x486, 65K)

"WE WUZ KANGS" for white people.
Different niggers, same delusions.

There'a literally nothing wrong with living in a mud hut listening to the rain and taking care of animals out in nature. Jews want you to live in some toxic shitbox plywood house because muh western civilizayshun

Attached: new sustainable roundhouse.jpg (266x199, 15K)

> 8 posts of pagaNEET LARPing
kek

Got something to contribute dickbag?

wtf i hate jesus now

Hey Levi

The more I studied pagan religions the more convinced I became in my Christian beliefs. It is truly the religion of strength, mental and physical. /fringe/ helped me a lot, therefore I recommend it.

Good for you.

>(Loaf Warden)
wait you lost me. Who is the Loaf Warden? The God of Bread?

Living in America must be confusing as hell, with all those megachurches and new hippie Christian sects that represent maybe 2% of traditional Christian values. You haven't experienced real Christianity until you come to an orthodox country like Russia, Georgia, or Greece. We keep to the original, somewhat tribal origins of the faith. I guess it's a case of don't judge a religion by its cover. Westerners have corrupted it, making it look weak and ineffective.

How about Paganism being a fucking meme larp ?

How praise black sun? I wanna fight Zionism with magic.

Attached: 1456146381528.jpg (270x259, 14K)

The word Lord means Loaf Warden etymologically, one who guards the supply of bread and food in general. The Lord was Freyr, and the christians deliberately translated Yeshua's title as Lord to convince the anglo-saxons that they were now worshipping the "real" Lord.

I wouldn't know, sorry
Yeah FUCK white people

> teach me how to LARP
kek