What's wrong with fat people?

I understand how people can get a bit overweight but you see more and more people who are morbidly obese.
Why don't they do something before they're over 300 lbs?
Also fat hate thread.

Attached: wendys.jpg (651x478, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K3oTqHaG1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the deal with fat people?

Attached: oy.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I eat that Wendy's meal with diet soda every other day and I'm skinny

wendy's is great fuck off they use refrigerated trucks so the food actually tastes somewhat edible

are you suggesting that other fast food companies ship their hamburger meat in non-refrigerated trucks?

He's saying that other establishments ship theirs fully frozen while Wendys refrigerates instead of freezing, which should have an appreciable difference on the quality of the meat. I wouldn't know since I don't eat fast food.

As a overweight burger myself I eat too much because I'm usually stressed out and don't exercise. Eating is like a quick and easy dopamine boost but I know in the long run not good for my health. I do need to change my lifestyle but I'm too depressed all the time.

ok that might make a difference then

fat people aren't people and should be gassed

Height and weight?

I heard it comes from a power in a box, like pancake mix but burgers

6"0/ 254 lbs

Wendy's sux. The meat has no flavor. Fatties weigh too much and are ugly to look at

I dont think it matters since the meat is typically frozen at some point

Whats the deal with Ovaltine?
>its not an oval
>its not a teen
I mean, cmon now, Ovaltine, amirite?

Attached: EHpnY.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

fat bump

I want to be a competitive eater
6'5.5"
305 lbs

Attached: downloadfile-12.jpg (474x355, 32K)

Attached: downloadfile-36.jpg (474x355, 32K)

>White master race

Attached: downloadfile-31.jpg (400x308, 29K)

Bro I was those stats and I did Leto low carb and lost 50 lbs in less than a year.

I'm 430 pounds and I'm beautiful

Attached: downloadfile-38.jpg (474x342, 36K)

i have something for this

Attached: 1544757170671.jpg (1200x795, 107K)

Attached: 1390537371535.png (1298x968, 904K)

Attached: 1544757224555.png (1440x1362, 889K)

Attached: 1544757151490.jpg (800x1060, 130K)

Attached: 1390537227202.jpg (799x444, 87K)

Greasy shitty food is an addiction like any other and most people don't have the willpower to single-handedly overcome their addiction.

Attached: 1544757127703.jpg (900x598, 73K)

Get that weak ass shit outta here.

Attached: B246BC7A-810E-4E13-871A-4F605B38824D.png (500x540, 86K)

Wendy's is overhyped. Carl's Jr. is the best "big chain." Carl's Jr understands the basic concept that the veggies go BELOW the burger so you have all the nice burger juices imbue into the the veggies. "Carl's Jr, something Europoors will never have."

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x266, 21K)

I don't want her, you can have her!
youtube.com/watch?v=3K3oTqHaG1Q

Ok fattie

Used to work in tree care, very hard labor, but was still overweight, around 193 lbs, from eating shit every day. I've stopped working for over 1 year now due to medical issues. 3 weeks ago I was 201 lbs (5'9") and decided to lose weight. I am now 192 lbs. Losing weight is pretty damn easy, even without exercise. All I did was cut calories to ~1800 a day for the most part.

Attached: 1536903726829.jpg (418x359, 20K)

five guys is better

Fat people don't drink enough water.
Why do people add sugar to their water?

And never trust anyone over thirty.

Careful there buddy. Age is cruel.

I said "big chains" for a reason, leaf. Of course 5 guys or In-n-out is going to be in a different category. :)

You can still eat shit food, just don't eat as much. Simply achieve a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. If you eat high protein foods, you can be satisfied and not hungry throughout the day on 1800 calories, if you are sedentary.

It’s all about realizing that you need a structured diet. Start before it’s too late and end up with a heart problem.

That’s what woke me up recently.

3/10 fries
8/10 bun
0/10 cheese
rest is just underwhelming

Its an addiction after a certain point. No different than smoking crack. Also, there is an abundance of cheap high-calorie/high-fat/high-sodium food that makes it attractive to poor people. Obese people need to be treated like addicts.

Look at the scale of the burger compared to the fries. That is a small ass burger. I know, I had wendy's just the other day. The chili was great as usual, I always get the wendy's chili.

They're called toppings, not bottomings

Attached: 20140516-293110-atlanta-top-10-burgers-vortex-double-bypass.jpg (610x458, 84K)

Attached: 1549072673474.jpg (245x250, 10K)

I could eat two of those meals a day and still not gain weight.

Then you get a soggy bottom bun, you don't a soggy bottom, young man. Burger theory is a thing, learn it as every other American man knows.

How about What-a-burger?

Or as we say Waterbuger

i didnt think carl's junior was a "big chain", there are as many five guys here as Carl's junior.

>Carl's Jr. is the best "big chain."
I don't know about that, the beef at Wendy's actually tastes like fresh beef.

I've never even seen a 5 guys in my whole life! I consider McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Carl's Jr, Jack in the box, the "Big chains"

Man I’d kill for a cheese burger right now.

what is wrong with being 300lbs?

Did you try the half-pound guacamole bacon burger?

I cant make myself give a shit about fat asses. Want to eat a deep fried cow out of Carl's pool? I don't give a fuck. Have giant man tits? I don't care. Need a mirror to see your dick? Ok.

Now don't sweat me for smoking a pack per day, drinking a pot of coffee and screwing nasty skank bitches.

Other than being a burden on everyone, and everything?

I eat disgusting fast food to make myself sick because while I'm feeling sick I can't think about how empty and meaningless my life is. It's a slow, abstract form of suicide and it snuck up on me without my really noticing. I can see it now, so I can fix it - but if you want to know what's up with fatties here's one example.

unfortunetly no jack in the box here. I never considered carls jr a big chain but the rest yes.

5 guys in my town, its like £9 for a burger on its own and £5 for a crappy 330ml beer bottle

Never had what-a-burger. I want to try it though. :)

Wendy's burgers are actually pretty good.
t.dave's triple fan

On a diff note, I came back down south to Alabama after a decade in Colorado. When I first got back I pondered, 'Why are these fuckers so fat?' Then I had some BBQ one day followed by a bucket of Crowe's fried chicken & nutted myself. It was better than pussy.

how does one get fat?

i can eat like 3 burgers in one sitting. Hell for lunch i had six tacos and a burrito, and for dinner probably some trash from jack in the box.

6'3" 195lbs

the fuck gives? do people just not do enough physical activity or some shit?

>what's wrong with fat people
>jelly donuts

Attached: disgusting fat body.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

You should try it sometime. For the working class it really helps us save time so we can get something hot and fresh to eat on our lunch break.

A lot; unless you're this guy.

Attached: HafthorBjornson.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

>health care cost burden
>we pay for it, you eat it

Attached: fmj fat body.gif (350x233, 1.85M)

Genetics & metabolism. Come starving times, the skinny bastards now would be the first to die while the fatass lard preservers would keep rolling.

why would a 300lb person be a burden to everyone else
300lb isn't really that much unless you are under 6foot

Let's dissect your unhealthy habits: Do u smoke? Do u drink? Do you jog in traffic? Do you fuck nasty sluts? Do you drive with your window down in midday smog?...

based

I have a "brock lesnar" frame, but I'm "only" 235. In my ideal world I'd be at least 270.

I'm 6'3" too, the same height as lesnar. :)

>>health care cost burden
people just don't get free healthcare
unless they are poor and disabled or have kids
a 300lb person is far from disabled

This is the reason. Most of us are unhappy. This constant cycle of survival, making enough to not be homeless, but not get ahead in life. Wake up, rise and repeat. For some it’s sugar, others it’s opioids. If you’re under 55 years old you have no hope of really ever retiring or owning (really owning) anything of value. Yes, there are notable exceptions but most of us don’t make it up stream. Here’s a statistic for you. Only 1 out of 10 people is able to lose a substantial amount of weight and keep it off long term. Unfortunately the reality is Pareto’s distribution can’t be beat and most of us will always be the 99%. There is no solution. The bible got one thing right: life is suffering. This is it. If you’re here you are here to suffer.

6'3 and 195 isn't anything to brag about, you're still fat.

that makes a lot of sense. i guess im hard wired to keep eating and keep active.

i tend to get jittery and hyperactive if i don't eat for 20 hours. the fuck is up with that?

wish i had that build, im pretty much all torso with short legs and long arms.

Kek, thats dumb. Burger King comes in frozen stacks of patties and then they go on a conveyor belt that shits em out into a plastic holding bucket that keeps em warm.

No

Kek

>all torso with short legs and long arms.
Then you should mix with a woman with long legs to equal out your genetics.

If you practice CAlories In < CAlories Out, you can loose weight on almost any diet. People have done it with White Castle (I get the appeal of small burgers, but I’d go for Wendy’s or Whatburger first) and Twinkies. Just gotta be more active than you eat.

and you make fun of canada food prices lol

>people just don't get free healthcare
True but in socialized health care countries they tax unhealthy food, alcohol and cigarettes more to compensate.

way ahead of you, found a girl like jessica rabbit.

That's true. You can lose weight on any diet, but not all calories are equal. Eating high protein and fat, will be much easier than high carb.

>nervous energy
>move around
>possibly find some berries and shit you didn't know about

It should be obvious how this helps the animal.

Attached: full meal deal.jpg (539x444, 60K)

In the last year I've put on a bit of weight since I quit smoking and it fucking disgusts me

I'm actively working to lose the gut that I've got

Arg ye fool, give me one sailer who has scrubbed the deck, and done all things productive in the ship, and still is as round as a canon-ball

That’s right because as long as you’re trying you’re a “good person”.

Good for you, and I don't even mean that sarcastically. :)

yeah but i end up either
a. jerking off
b. tinkering on some side project
c. pointlessly exercising to wear myself down
d. all of the above.
e. at the same time.

i understand from an evolution standpoint, but fuck i can be dangerous jerkin it into a carburetor while mowing the front laun at 5am.

Why do you guys have to shit on English men no matter what they do? I wish you two could just get along. English people should give back the chunk of your country, and this all would end. GET ALONG YOU TWO.

Replace sodas with water cold preferably

1. carls jr
2. mcdonalds
3. 5 guys

They gradually get so fat they don't see they're REALLY FAT.
Then at that point you have to fight a lot more, your metabolism is crushed by only getting energy from carbs, fats and sugar, so anything else "doesn't fill them", they have a hard time doing any excercise because they're lethargic all day, psychologically destroyed, low selfsteem and the sense that "it's already too late".

Metabolically, biologically the ketogenic diet and water fasting work. However they require a huge amount of will power, sugar (carbohydrates) gives you a dopamine boost. Just like taking opioids. Fixing obesity is easy, i know many people (myself included) who lost weight only to realize life isn’t better when you’re at your ideal body weight. Life isn’t better when you’re gorgeous. Sure, people will be nicer to you, you’ll get better opportunities (jobs) but you’re trading one type of suffering life for another.

If you want to be obese and lazy, if that makes life tolerable for you, go for it.

Me? I now know there’s no good life. It’s all repeat misery. Suffering. I am writing my manifesto because I am a spiteful fuck and I am going to take as many of my opponents pieces off the board as I can.

I agree, as far as "big chains" go, McDonald's is great, but not as good as Carl's Jr. Whenever I go to McDonalds, I get the double quarter pounder with cheese. Best burger at McDonald's, fuck the big mac.