Redpill me about DNA Tests such as 23andme and My Heritage

>Redpill me about DNA Tests such as 23andme and My Heritage.
Why is it bad?
Sure (((they))) got my DNA on record how can they use that against me?

youtu.be/5171eGo13hs

Attached: 562882.jpg (1067x1600, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PKy85
livescience.com/63997-dna-ancestry-test-results-explained.html
gizmodo.com.au/2018/05/report-a-dna-testing-company-could-not-tell-the-difference-between-human-and-dog-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA
archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/05/14/california-newborn-dna-database-shocks-parents/amp/
archive.vn/TXpgL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red pill? Ok. How about how the us fucking gov. Used this database to track down a person for murder. THINK ABOUT IT. Not saying good murderer, AM SAYING DNA DATABASE USED BY THUGS WITH BADGES AND GUNS HAPPENED. Think.....

Attached: ZomboMeme 28042019225343.jpg (960x538, 99K)

Governments can already do that already with massive surveillance and monitoring Social media

Big part is not the (((them))) sure they'll buy the info from those companies, but those companies are mostly mormon funded and they baptize your bit of spit and count you as a mormon.

Consumer genetic testing company 23andMe announced on Wednesday that GlaxoSmithKline purchased a $300 million stake in the company, allowing the pharmaceutical giant to use 23andMe's trove of genetic data to develop new drugs
jewgle it i dont feel like looking up shit for you more then this

>willingly putting your genetic code into a database that can be used or sold for whatever purpose
no thanks

>>Redpill me about DNA Tests such as 23andme and My Heritage.
They provide incredibly powerful medical information and details about family history. They also reveal secrets that many people get mad about (such as that at least ten percent of people are fathered by someone other than the person they think is their father).

Jow Forums will get mad, though, and screech dah jooz until dying in a froth of masturbation and wailing.

Attached: pol scapegoats.jpg (1940x2304, 1.3M)

lol- just makes it easier for rich people to find matches when they need heart donors

There have been mainstream articles stating that they faked tests to include race mixing where there was none "to fuck with racists"
There have been articles stating the companies are selling the data to third parties without your explicit consent since they own your DNA profile now
There have been multiple instances of people sending literal animal samples and getting back false results stating its "american indian" or "african" when in reality its dog DNA

you're a loser with no clue

jews will take your $ to give you ancestry data, then go about and sell your data to 3rd parties (governments and private companies alike) to top it off, even if you do not send them your DNA if a family member done it, most probably they will be able to trace you
It's a big data trader, just like social media, you are the product, except they even charge you for it.

>you're a loser with no clue
How are you actually feeling right now?

Is it true that your daddy isn't actually your daddy and that your mother is a whore?

Attached: umad.jpg (184x144, 5K)

Can’t speak to that. But I can speak to the fact that my ex-wife is a doppelgänger/spitting image of her and is the most evil skin walker known to man. But I’ll be damned if I don’t miss fucking that hellhound who ruined my life.... sorry for the distraction, onward.

Do you have any thoughts over the actual arguments or are you just content with reddit tier ad hom attacking someone who is completely anonymous to you, dunce?

So goddamned mad/horny now I couldn’t even newfag correctly
>fuck you OP for a second time

Attached: 8B24628E-34B8-4AC6-A0ED-9E2FBE202403.jpg (778x817, 55K)

Why not huff gasoline? You're gonna die anyway ammirite?

Attached: justin-nam.jpg (643x432, 219K)

>Do you have any thoughts over the actual arguments or are you just content with reddit tier ad hom attacking someone who is completely anonymous to you, dunce?
My argument is that 23andme provides enormous medical and historical benefit. The people who screech "dah jooz" are usually people who have something to lose, such as those who hate medicine and vaccines, or those whose family trees are not as they ought to be. Is it possible that you might be in both categories? Is your mother in fact a massive slut?

Attached: Sluts say yes.jpg (550x824, 64K)

schizo detected
who're you talking to

Yes I do, OP who dropped his meme flag- I have thoughts. I refuse to do it. I know my ancestry, back to 1500 on both maternal and paternal lineages. For those curious or without any family medical history? It may be worth doing. Me? I don’t trust anything novel, and I definitely don’t believe a checkbox that says “I opt out of my DNA being used by ZOG to compile a kill list of all dissenters”.
How’s that? I’m also a physician, but only minored in genetics. Thanks for the “dunce” compliment though you fucking half bred platypus. Go do it- you’ll find no data worth identifying you for your Maori or Abbo blood. But it resonates in you, you enjoy the smell of petrol, am I right? Don’t lie to Jow Forums.

dont do it senpai, they'll sell your data and use its to make designer plagues to fuck your shit.

If you actually read my post you will notice I dont say anything about jews, just the objectively verifiable things that are negative about the industry in the current day. You keep crying about "joos" like the dumb fuck teen that you are.

It's a front for the government to get everyone's DNA on record so they can track us all. Look up how they're using geneology records to crack cold cases, often without people even knowing. And it doesn't matter if YOU never submit your DNA, because if a close relative does they can still use that to track you.

I am not OP retard

>If you actually read my post you will notice I dont say anything about jews, just the objectively verifiable things that are negative about the industry in the current day. You keep crying about "joos" like the dumb fuck teen that you are.
Stop hiding! You're not going to say that the global corporate control of information is not linked to a networked media cabal, are you?

Attached: Jewish Trump 4.jpg (899x899, 106K)

Some Never-Trumper in OPEC obviously lying. Or the MSM made the entire story up.

You are a joke. I gave a response that describes whats wrong with the industry and all you can do is try and paint me as a jew hating anti semite nazi. Its obvious you're on corporate damage control for the industry. So I will highlight those faults again:

source on the first one?

archive.is/PKy85
Fake nigger admixture.

>ask your parents where they're from
>look in the fucking mirror
>do you look white?
>you're fucking white
>you don't
>nobody will care about your results
unless you're doing it to find possible diseases/conditions you might develop in the future, it's just fucking placebo

>You are a joke. I gave a response that describes whats wrong with the industry and all you can do is try and paint me as a jew hating anti semite nazi. Its obvious you're on corporate damage control for the industry. So I will highlight those faults again:
Nah, your argument just echoes with the standard Jow Forums argument that you see all the time, which is to blame dah jooz when your mother is a slut.

Attached: Scapegoat.jpg (290x174, 11K)

Handing your DNA to the gov and paying forthat is a good thing, goy.

Attached: CFA78B46-BB46-45B5-B341-4DF487016FCA.png (1111x1482, 3.93M)

Looks like its been purged, can't find the original articles and all that is left is snopes. Articles that referenced it now lead to 404 pages. Not a surprise given they went nuts trying to destroy archiving websites for a few years, this is why.

I literally said nothing about jews at all and just compiled and explained a list of things that are wrong with the industry. You started calling me a racist jew hater with a whore mother. Fucking kek you dunce. You are a joke and even if someone is objectively arguing something you dont like all you have is "muh Jow Forums boogeyman"
You're a joke.

>
reminder that this bitch fucked brothas and got her tits sucked by a black dude on a sceen. 10/10 girls cant hold back when around BBC

>I literally said nothing about jews at all and just compiled and explained a list of things that are wrong with the industry. You started calling me a racist jew hater with a whore mother. Fucking kek you dunce. You are a joke and even if someone is objectively arguing something you dont like all you have is "muh Jow Forums boogeyman"
The articles you cited are always part of a conspiracy theory which, every single time I've seen it on Jow Forums, ends with dah jooz and their global cabal. Obviously, knowledge about your own genetic history is useful. I don't know why so many people would be so retarded as to resist it.

Attached: Genie Morman family.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

You didnt read the post at all considering you're acting like there are literally no downsides. So I will state them again
- they sell your data to third parties because they own your DNA profile.
- people have sent in their DNA and gotten wildly different results from the same company for the same DNA.
- people have sent in literal animal samples and got back results suggesting its african or native american DNA. Its a total farce.
- there were articles stating that they throw in mixed race results to "screw with racists" and now all the proper news articles that attested to that fact have been deleted and all that is left is snopes and low reputation mirrors, the original article now resulting in 404.

How is knowing your genetic history useful when its proven that they dont have a competent enough team or company to give you actually accurate results?

I was expecting a happy ending involving a few guys with flamethrowers.

>>voluntarily putting yourself into a DNA database.

but who was gullible?

since this data can be bought and sold insurance companies could also gain this data and use it to deny coverage or increase cost/rates based on your genetics being predisposed to certain conditions (cancer, heart disease, etc etc)

it's facebook all over again but for your dna where you willingly submit your data and in pay for it.

they sell your data WITH NAME to a cascade of other companies

>- they sell your data to third parties because they own your DNA profile.
To create drugs to help us all live longer. One day soon we're going to cure cancer completely because of this info.
>- people have sent in their DNA and gotten wildly different results from the same company for the same DNA.
The science isn't 100 percent precise. Doesn't mean it's shit and worthless, though.
>- people have sent in literal animal samples and got back results suggesting its african or native american DNA. Its a total farce.
This sounds false and like trolling. Reputable sauce?
>- there were articles stating that they throw in mixed race results to "screw with racists" and now all the proper news articles that attested to that fact have been deleted and all that is left is snopes and low reputation mirrors, the original article now resulting in 404.
This is bullshit from Jow Forums-level tinhat retards.

All your points are stupid. You're resisting good science and advances to humanity in the name of imageboard retardation. You're so retarded that I have to conclude that you must have another motivation, namely that your mother is a slut who fucked so many men that you don't even know who your own dad is. This scares you and you're in denial.

Attached: hat protest 2.jpg (1200x800, 811K)

>to help us all live longer
good joke
>cure cancer completely because of this info.
cancer makes too much money.

Everything he mentioned has been sourced, in this very thread.
You're not coming off good in this argument right now.
Your strategy amounts to putting your hands over your eyes and calling him a retard.
I'm sure the irony is lost on you since you're a low IQ poster. I actually hate people like you. All you do is shit up the board. Hopefully you die in a car crash tomorrow and the board can be that much better.

They can plant your DNA at the scene of a crime

Its obvious you're a literal shill for one of these companies and are arguing "the ends justifies the means" with no respect for private information or boundary, though idiots that willingly give their data profile to companies that overtly sell it off to third parties do it to themselves. Stating that its only for drug companies to make drugs to make us all live longer is in fact a conspiracy, a fantasy. The threat exists that insurance companies will get the info and start making changes based on your genetic profile. There is an infinite amount of ways for it to go wrong since the data is for sale. Its obvious damage control trying to sell the industry to more people. You started off just calling me a jew hater with a whore mother because you didnt want to have to actually start arguing facts, because then you have to rely on spin.

>I'm sure the irony is lost on you since you're a low IQ poster. I actually hate people like you. All you do is shit up the board. Hopefully you die in a car crash tomorrow and the board can be that much better.

Attached: You wrote so much textt.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

I had to take out links of proof because its telling me its spam. Go figure.

Multiple different results from the same DNA:

Animal DNA being mistaken for human DNA:
gizmodo.com.au/2018/05/report-a-dna-testing-company-could-not-tell-the-difference-between-human-and-dog-dna/

Interview where they admit to false positives to fuck with racists:
>Morgan and his colleagues were caught between a rock and a really-want-to-mess-with-racists place. It would've been fun to throw a "10 percent West African" in there, but then they might have a pissed-off, dangerous person at their office, waving a gun. "Since we couldn't do anything to the results (and we wanted to), what we did was add '< 1 percent' to each African category of ethnicity. That way we weren't lying, and they would both be wondering how much under a percentage point was. We always try to round to the nearest number because we sometimes hear about percentage points, but for them, we leave it open to whether it's a one or a zero."

It's a Deep Fake

99% of them are fraudulent to an extent, they add shit to your results. There was one where identical twins took dna tests and they both had different results. the 1% that are legit (in the US) are the Mormon ran ones, they have a real hard on for ancestry because of their religion and they're accurate as fuck. They're not splashing in random shit to push an agenda. Here's an example of the fraudulent shit they do, couldn't find the actual clip itself but this video shows it. They do this shit to "battle" racism. If a klansman sees a piece of paper "proving" he's part nigger, then he's less likely to continue being a racist...
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

>designer plagues
Yeah i heard about something like they gather all DNA by races and experiment it with a virus that can wipe out a specific race.

I think it's Google that is doing these

DNA is sold to third parties:
Every single link I am trying to post for this is getting caught as "spam".
It's obvious they desperately DONT want anyone here reading it and sharing it, I wonder why. Easy enough to google "dna results sold to third party" though

>why is it bad
They straight up said they intentionally added false dna traces for white peoples results for the lolz.

You've been invalidated, but I'm sure you can try again with a different ID.

>gizmodo.com.au/2018/05/report-a-dna-testing-company-could-not-tell-the-difference-between-human-and-dog-dna/
Thanks for actual links. The DNA company that's in this article is one I'd never heard of before called Orig3n. It sounds very unscientific and offers a very different product (with a lifestyle emphasis) to that offered by the mainstream companies. You shouldn't draw a conclusion about this company and apply it to all the others.

Still, it's interesting info.

As for variation in results, this doesn't show that they're wrong; only that the techniques are not 100 percent precise. I see no problem with this.

Yeah, I know the info is onsold to third parties for research. I'm ok with this if it helps create a cure for cancer. I'm not ok with it if it goes to insurance companies who then refuse to insure me.

wat?

pic unrelated

Attached: moot painal.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

You dont have say over whether that happens or not because you have paid to hand over the ownership rights of the DNA profile. So you're at the mercy of these corporations that have already shown they will sell the data off to third parties. Stating that its all a utopia and they are only doing this to help humanity is idealism bordering on delusion. Stating that its ok that the "tech isnt perfect yet" that leads to literal dog / animal DNA being classed as human or someone getting wildly different results from the same DNA profile is absolute cope from the industry ie (You)

1. "They" will tell you what your heritage is, even if you have documents proving otherwise.
2. You share 50% of your DNA with the banana. Are you a banana?

prove it.

Any link I have tried that states the companies sell the data to third parties come up as spam
Made a tinyurl and its stopped from being posted as spam
Tried archiving it but the archivers either loop indefinitely due to the medias war on archive sites or fails due to 403
They do not want this information going viral.

>"dna results sold to third party" though
Is it stated in their Terms of Service?

Most certainly, they own it once you send it to them so they can do what they want with it. The surprise factor comes from retards that dont understand that corporations usually dont have your best interests in mind.

No.

Attached: C8F7568D-A16D-47B6-8930-32418B30BE14.png (750x1334, 151K)

>look at this anecdotal evidence this definitely proves that they are trustworthy and didnt do this to other people which led to the reports in the first place
No.

MYHERITAGE is literally located in the palestinian occupied territory, so it's a 100% israeli asset.

Attached: Israel Boycot.jpg (600x2078, 224K)

A lab tech said she did it to one person who was some public figure and she inserted the

If they did it to one person (actually the interview states it was two different people) then the potential exists that they did it to more people. And considering they are admitting to lying, you can't really trust them when they say they dont do it to others. And that doesnt even negate all the other detractions like them selling off the DNA to third parties, or how its so inaccurate they cant even tell the difference between animal DNA and human DNA, which leads to situations where one individual gets wildly different results from the same DNA sample. Get over the vanity if you are actually "proud" of your results, assuming you're not just more damage control.

So if a black family lived in the United States or other part of Europe back then will it say European?

This feels like some weird mix match game, they should refer to their results by phenotype admixture rather than countries

Catipillar is a nigger jew?

Great post.

Caterpillar is involved in the settlements construction

They are complete unreliable maybe even completely made up, they just shit all the countries in your surroundings together + african ancestry and they even change the results after a time like ancestry.com

The results they give you are largely fake. When tested by having twins submit samples they always come back with different results.

I did it and I got that thing where I'm only 99.9% European but instead of the 0.1% negro I keep hearing about them putting in there I'm 0.1% ching chong.
Also one of my grandparents did the whole bullshit about claiming to be part native which wasn't real.

Attached: 1556520489242.jpg (360x312, 64K)

>how can they use that against me?

tha'ts not how data works.

data sits there and waits until it has a use. it may be now or later. there may be data whose existence you're not even aware of that make it very bad for you.

in general, minimize your data exposure, especially sending it off to remote sources, like on the internet

I’m Chiquita, the best banana.

The raw data isn't fake (twin data matches 100%). The interpretation given by 23andme is fake. There's grounds for a class action lawsuit against them.

google aint doing this but the DNA testing companies are selling your DNA to all sorts of shady characters that could sell it to terrorists or rogue government programs.
there's probably already testing of these disguised as part of the annual flu season where they a specific person or target the designer virus at a family.

Mammario is a goddess

Attached: daddario tits eyes.jpg (640x789, 106K)

I am thankful she showed her tits in true detective.

praise be

I'm going to need some evidence

WHATS HER NAME?

Attached: daddario k.jpg (3264x4896, 2.03M)

Wait until a Rothschild needs a kidney transplant, can't find a match, checks his trusty DNA database, and you come up a match.

Prepare to be braindeaded.

They toast to your DNA before skipping off next door to eat pizza

Attached: 1555273230831.png (1020x605, 820K)

What stops the government from taking samples of your blood from your doctor if they really wanted it?

Alexandria daddario

>how can they use that against me?
Not just against you, but against your whole family. Because those companies share their DNA information with the police and the secret services. If someone in your family gets into their focus, they have him or her, thanks to your swabbing.

its Queen Daddario to you, insolent swine

Attached: daddario jump tits.gif (465x601, 2.81M)

You are thinking of Leah Gotti you nigger

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/05/14/california-newborn-dna-database-shocks-parents/amp/

Click this link to request to delete your 23andMe data.
archive.vn/TXpgL

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-01-10-~01.png (625x615, 210K)

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-02-05-1~01.png (905x1411, 537K)

Attached: d IMG_20190209_182823_430.jpg (1280x773, 179K)

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-01-10-13-41.png (1080x681, 126K)

Attached: d Google company.png (1027x1637, 186K)

>Sure (((they))) got my DNA on record how can they use that against me?
they can use it in court, they can set you up steal DNA from your trash and place it at a murder scene, they are trying to build a DNA based profile to figure out which type of DNA is more likely to be constitutional, prideful of their heritage, likely to rebel against tyranny etc

Attached: 954a10e450905831588dee66fa3c9b8ba85719a3b5e735f99fd8b6f81bf85f46.png (514x456, 44K)

They are trying to develop a database of all jewish blood on earth

Put her name in pornhub and you find her scene in a movie with a black dude she sucks her tits right infront of you cuck lol, she was also rumored to date him while shooting that movie whil eshe had white cuck bf. Bitch got pounded and stretched by 10 inch bbc

Lol this may be it.

Also the more they know about you, the more they can classify you and preempt you.

The danger is twofold:

You could be lumped in with people like you 'unjustly' whoever defines 'just'.

Mundane example: You are genetically predisposed to an expensive to treat disease you won't actually ever get. Insurance companies 'justly' charge you a higher premium harming you individually by lumping you in with people like you.

or

You could be lumped in with people like you 'justly' depriving people like you of their power as they no longer can surprise.

Mundane example: You are genetically predisposed to an expensive to treat disease you *will* actually get. Insurance companies charge you and all people like you a higher premium depriving you and people like you of their power of surprise. You and people like you can no longer surprise insurance companies by coming down with an expensive to treat disease having paid lower premiums all their lives.

Most individual power requires surprise. Whatever you do can be countered if it can be anticipated. In the future we not only need to be stealthy but one's actions should not be statistically predictable. Basing them on some random sources like tarot cards, fortune cookies or tao-te-ching means you're doing things you can't have been statistically predicted to do. Also you don't get your cohort in any kind of trouble they 'deserve'.

Imagine being such an obsessed cuck you type out this cringy fan fic based on a 20 second clip from a movie where two actors kiss, stop watching porn and seek help