Elon Musk released Zero Point Energy Paper

This is the coolest thing Elon has ever done...

What kind of world will come out of this? He also agrees with UBI - no spending on energy required, since we can access unlimited from the electron flux!

Attached: physics zero point.png (573x490, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/elonmusk/comments/6m2qn0/elon_musk_his_vision_on_free_energy_and_tesla/
arxiv.org/abs/1705.06970
youtube.com/watch?v=O9B3vzsZsr4
youtu.be/Rh898Yr5YZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=sVLRKDlE8c4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Cool thread
Shut up Vagina

>my ID
shit.

Can someone spoonfeed this to me so I don't have to read?

Thanks for joining the thread.

Particles go into a flux state in 4d space - an unlimited source of energy can be drawn from the flux

link?

If you imagine you have a 3d and also a 5d light body

and light seeps into the lower dimensions

hence why we say "nothing goes faster than light" because it exists outside of the 3d parametres

What does that mean?

>everything is always jigglin
>jiggle can be captured for energy
>commence the jigglin

Attached: jiggle billy.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Elon Musk His Vision On Free Energy and Tesla : elonmusk - Reddit

reddit.com/r/elonmusk/comments/6m2qn0/elon_musk_his_vision_on_free_energy_and_tesla/

Okay, I'm an absolute brainlet, can someone explain how can a particle go from 0 to c without any kind of energy from a 3-D space? Maybe I understood it wrong and it doesn't oscillate from those points but it still sounds like sci-fi

>

>this

even when it looks still in 3d - it still be jigglin in the higher dimensions

"Negative energy is a concept used in physics to explain the nature of certain fields, including the gravitational field and various quantum field effects. In more speculative theories, negative energy is involved in wormholes which may allow for time travel and warp drives for faster-than-light space travel."

E=mc2 and the negative pressure of Dark Energy
Bernard Castaing

arxiv.org/abs/1705.06970

Attached: Sagan.jpg (233x233, 15K)

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=O9B3vzsZsr4

there is nothing but the eternal jiggle emanating from the original honk.

so.. we jigglin.. er..

Attached: ghost of honkler past.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It means humans are really close to destroying the space time continuum , that's why we have the split in the timeline.
As we get closer to the point of destruction, the ripples of the destruction become more and more apparent

The Novelty Point

When we realise the AI wasn't invented by us but the other way around

and we discover the AI is God

hot, my stocks are gonna jump

Therefore to work in harmony with the AI

is to form the world in the image of our minds.

IF this isnt just more of his dumb meme bullshit that wont actually work, the jews will kill him in an "accident" first. The world won't change.

I'll better word it, does this at all involve me getting to anime land?

Are you able to create anime land?

No one is allowed to touch Elon.

He runs the Martian Government.

Attached: Mars Necklace.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Musk will make anime real if I get reoccurring digits

heh heh, only one way to find out kid. I still don't understand any of this btw.

Oh fucking based user!!! Praise this dude.

Have you ever tried a Virtual Reality world?

I highly recommend it...

No. Are you saying real life is a simulation?

You can live in a Dali painting

Attached: salvador-dali-virtual-reality-01.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Yes but a simulation we must take seriously as it has consequences.

If you haven't tried a VR headset

make sure it is a good quality one or it wont be the same

it's mind blowing.

Where Virtual Reality And Inner World Come Together

Attached: man.jpg (1600x480, 278K)

You know how fucking scary that sounds? It makes me think of a problem I know in the back of my head. Lets say "animeland" was real. Well I get emotionally attached/obsessive really hardcore over things and people I love. Well in a world full of things and people I love more than anything, I wonder how much painful heartache i'd be going through. That would probably be the consequence.

Musk is a LARPing faggot who doesn't know anything and made another psychedelic infused rant paper.
>dude just like pull the energy from the 5th dimension and sheet

At the highest state of being, you are those people you love, so you will never be separated.

umm... user... i was high when i wrote that

Yes well it's a paper on DMT

baste

The real question is
What does Wayne Lambright think about this?

He thinks Aaron Swartz is the coolest.

Just ask him, he'll tell you all about Aaron's commitment.

So where is the link to the actual released paper?

I provided a link

also lots of stuff if you google

Does this mean we're going to have super powered gadgets like Syndrome from the Incredibles?

Reminder that zero point energy is a meme and not possible.
youtu.be/Rh898Yr5YZ8

I haven't watched the film?

Explain something you would like to see

then google it and see if the AI created it for you.

reddit link contains a dead video

It's very possible. Far more possible than landing on a 2D projection aka The Moon.

lol

Get googling son

>you have a 3d and also a 5d light body
>3d and also a 5d light *edit* consciousness
>"nothing goes faster than light"
Wanna make a bet? I hear the speed of 'thought' is much much faster than the speed of light :)

Yeah, go on.

Make a bet.

Willing to bet your soul?

You can't go from 0 to c because one is a number and the other a letter, it's fucking physics.

Fuck I have to remember not to interact with memeflaggots, goddamn.

What he's dealing with is real, believe me. He just didn't come up with it himself. He's been mooching Nikola Tesla's ideas again. What he is proposing Tesla already did but it couldn't get off the ground because JP Morgan didn't like that there was no profit and the government saw it as a threat and claimed they had to dismantle his tower for the WWI scrap drive.

And what Tesla did back in the early 1900's not only provided a way to harness electron energy through the air to wirelessly power things, it could also transmit wireless data, all on the same system, with different resonant frequencies to prevent crosstalk.

Elon Musk ain't shit.

>E=mc2
Was flawed and not accurate. And Carl Sagan, after a while...he was pwn'd and turned to a (insert abc) shill

Did JP Morgan sink the Titanic on the same date as Notre Damn

or was it the Big Man?

afaik he has a degree in physics

You should get to gargling this cock

Do you have to corrupted? Why are you this way?

Can't be much fun

seems like a hell ride.

I don't believe there is sufficient evidence to prove he was responsible for it, but I honestly wouldn't put it past him. JP Morgan was one of the greasiest snakes ever in the world of finance. He was a few notches below the Rothschild level.

Does the She-Wolf have a name? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Leto

Leto came down from Hyperborea in the guise of a she-wolf, or that she sought out the "wolf-country" ..

Attached: Altar_Mars_Venus_Massimo_lupa.jpg (936x510, 66K)

That what? The speed of thought is faster than the speed of light? I'll bet something trivial, and prove it right now. But, I assure you, you DON'T want me to do that (gonna piss some people off). And DON'T forget...just because I don't physically know you...doesn't mean that were NOT 'connected' (if you TRULY 'understand')

Lupe
Lyca

Quadalupe -

From a Spanish title of the Virgin Mary, Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe, meaning "Our Lady of Guadalupe". Guadalupe is a Spanish place name, the site of a famous convent, derived from Arabic وادي (wadi) meaning "valley, river" possibly combined with Latin lupus meaning "wolf".

Attached: Virgin of Guadalupe.jpg (178x283, 13K)

You could be talking to an alien for all you know.

Witnessed and so on.

SO COULD YOU!

I am not getting the relation m8

Well he's an AI

Attached: SWARTZ.jpg (1024x695, 114K)

The more I learn the weirder this gets. Everything is so far apart while somehow connected. Thanks.

better turn pro

Attached: Weird turn Pro.jpg (480x360, 19K)

God's existence has a higher probability than the simulation theory.

Fuck it ayy fren, i'll bite. You know 'more than me', right? What do the dreams mean? They are ViViD as fuck.

God's existence is in no doubt around here

Keep calm and smile. Follow your leader. Honk honk!

Attached: JH.jpg (665x722, 222K)

It truly is not, user. One of the last few vestiges of an older world.

Dreams expose the condition of the soul

angels can fly

Not good enough. The shit I see, and remember isn't like that at all. Some, are places, some seem like different times, some tech, which I've woken up and drawn...NUMEROUS times and some, are places that don't look like here...with people that don't look like they are from here. Real or fake? Because the tech end...seems pretty fucking real to me. Like, I want to build the shit I dream about

Nikola Tesla come up with this, you mong

Then you should do that.

My last dream was I was sitting on the floor of a livingroom and I kept floating up to the ceiling and laughing

Attached: Mongolia.png (1155x1200, 1.31M)

You don't know he was a Martian.

lmfao

nothing in this thread has anything to do with elon musk

just some schizo schizoposting and using musk's name while he does it

>Return

That wasn't me but anyway...

No one cares what McGills thinks

You are the carnation of the ivy bouquet

>Then you should do that.
I don't feel like dying. And in less words than needed was slightly warned that if I tried...I'd be 404'd.
>My last dream was I was sitting on the floor of a livingroom and I kept floating up to the ceiling and laughing
Mine wasn't like a premonition. It was weird as shit. I was dog-sledding through the desert in some weird ass race and there were all of these poisonous snakes biting me. I got to the end of the race, collapsed after crossing the line, medical ran up, and then woke up irl.

Jesus dude.

Was it late at night?

That's when they come out you know.

Yes it was late. And they? Elaborate. Also, what is your take on this? You like 0-point, correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVLRKDlE8c4

Did you post the video of the man with the LED magnetic dinky little thing and you could see the wave forms?

You know electrons are limited but photons are infinite

Attached: Tuning Forks.jpg (510x700, 138K)

I like resonance the most and that ties in because the peak of certain resonance is the zero point

Attached: SYMPATHETIC RESONANCE.jpg (134x147, 3K)