Serious benzodiazepine withdrawal cockteasing

I had a suicide attempt and was given a counselor who is a ~30 year old female professor, and a few weeks ago while talking about my issues sleeping and the hypnotic medications that make me high all day. she began to talk about yoga and meditation to help me sleep. I got really horny and I couldn't hide it I told her that last night I had to "meditate" for 20 minutes before bed, and then another 40 minutes after waking up and I still couldn't sleep, she was giving me sexy looks I think.

Ever since she has been coming into my room with these booty shorts which are basically just panties, almost like nothing but just panties, and she will just rub her legs in front of me and watch me go crazy over her, while I am all fucked up on sleeping medications Zolpidem.

I was told before I began counseling that obviously anything sexual is not allowed, but she will just walk into my room with the same panties every time I saw underneath them she has bright blue underwear and tiny black shorts that barely even cover it.I don't think I ever saw a woman with such a little amount of clothing before.

Attached: myRoom.jpg (578x335, 43K)

I have become dependent on Zolpidem for 2 months and I am completely dependent on benzodiazepines and unable to sleep and I am getting very sick.

You need to ask for a different counselor, a real Dr. and not think about getting your dick wet. You have bigger issues as you well know.

That's the norm for female counselors, specially the bad ones. They don't want to lose clients. One of those bitches even mentioned hooking me up with another patient which is ilegal and she'd obviously never actually do.

I have been unable to sleep now because I have been taking benzodiazepines every night for 2 months and it is fucking up my brain.

I knew it, there was no way she actually wanted to fuck me that bad, why would a professor start cockteasing like that it was really intense and she knew exactly what she was doing.
was she trying to see if she could get me in jail while I was high?

Ask for a real doctor. Not this bullshit yoga and meditation snowflake. A real DOCTOR

I think she just wanted to be sexy during yoga or something, I laughed when she first brought up yoga and said I had been "meditating" for 40 minutes last night, ever since she is using it as a code word to make me think about master bating.

at the last meeting she told me to take anxiety medications and then I got a hard on in the bathroom and there was no way it was going down so I ended up stroking for like 30 minutes while she overheard me watching movies in the room.

she definetely knows that I like her legs, we have been watching netflix movies and then I get really horny and she knows, so she has been wearing the skimpiest clothes I ever saw a woman wear every time, and I was high on drugs while I was jerking off for at least 30 minutes to relieve...

I would hope you were simply misinterpreting her looks, but provocative clothing like that is obviously not appropriate. Request, no, demand another doctor and if she asks why, it's "so I can focus." She will understand and will feel ashamed.

Counselors trying to fuck their patients or vice-versa has /never/ ended well for anyone in the long run. You two can have intimate feelings for each other as long as their is a clear line that isn't crossed, and she is clearly trying to exceed that line.

We were always great friends and we have studied together at college for 2 years I got an A in my classes studying with her

If I say we are going to campus to study she will wear jeans and a T-shirt again

One, that has nothing to do with what I said.
Two, why are you seeing a a former classmate and friend as a fucking counselor.

I am going to stop seeing her for a while maybe a month to recover from the benzodiazepine withdrawal.

I have been unable to sleep for the past 2 months and my brain is getting damaged.

What I'm sensing is that you actually want to fuck her, so go ahead.
I am sorry to hear about your sleeping problems though. Genuinely see a doctor.

Ahh the old pump and dump classic.
But really just fuck her then change doctors or just change doctors depending on your morals

she is way better than other woman, I have ever met though and I know it is hard to find woman like her...there is one other girl my age from biology class who is really smart and I knew her since I was little but she doesn't seem interested.

>I know it is hard to find woman like her
Dude she's trying to #metoo your naive, doped up ass. Could you open your eyes for one fucking second and see whats going on here?

On the off chance, the /waaaay/ off chance she isn't, she's more concerned with getting dicked by her supposed "friend" than getting you the help and resources you need. You really haven't slept for like two months, because you sound retarded right now. She's not that good of a woman, you're just thinking with your dick because shes hot.

Can it really hurt to ask the girl from class out? If you have known her for a while ask her to lunch or coffee or might just stay classmates or acquaintances but fuck it you only live once so take a risk best of luck user

ok I can message her on facebook who knows.we have known each other forever and she knows my brain got wrecked we were childhood friends.

does the counselor even like me or is she just trying to seduce me into going to jail while I am high on drugs?She is definetely trying to make me horny but I don't know if she has malicious motives.

If you're high, there isn't anything stopping you from claiming "oh I didn't mean to" if you start feeling her up and talk a little dirty. She might just be some freak into hypno and wants you to fuck her desperately as part of a fetish

Too bad i am at my parents house now, I had a room not too long ago and I never brought her in, even better the artwork on the wall there has pictures of old playboy stuff in the bedroom.

The owner is a strange woman...old playboy photos on the wall probably an art degree

you are fucking retarded
buy yourself a whore and get your nut out, do not jeopardize your reputation and livelihood for a slut. why are you more concerned with fuckign this chick than getting the help you need

Who cares? If your high and your parents don't bother to check on you , you can fuck he to your delight if you just keep it quiet. After you fuck her a few times you can just go to her place.

>Ruining your reputation for banging a cute girl
user plz

I have to taper off of benzodiazepines and start an antidepressant for sleep, the doctors have not been of much help,

They just said to gradually decrease the dose

what should I say when she comes over? I should prepare some ideas, I don't know how to talk to women that well.
what kind of movies should i play on my computer that would make her in the mood?

game of thrones?

What do you mean by "rub her legs in front of you"?

>what kind of movies should i play on my computer that would make her in the mood?
Playing a movie won't get her in the mood lmao. If she does want to have sex with you, you should focus more on her. If you're fairly attractive, just request to touch her to see if it helps you go to sleep. Like holding her hand. Then just keep touching her if you get horny, in a slow rubbing motion if possible.

You're high after all. Can't help yourself.

This dude didn't come here looking for actual advise. He's looking for confirmation bias to make a move on this girl.

>I know it is hard to find woman like her
The crazy ones are always hot, great in bed, and ruin your life in such a way that i can't even describe.

Go ahead, keep thinking with your other head and only replying to the anons that aren't giving you actual, helpful, advice.

she's not a dumb crazy chick she is a professor... at a prestigious university it feels very suspicious that she would want a 20 year old with neurological issues, and suicide, she is behaving differently than when we first met each other at first she would dress more stylish and we would have more conversations, but lately I have changed as a person from my brain issues and she just comes in with nothing but panties and we watch movies instead of studying like we used to.

I hate it I used to know how to have enjoyable conversations with her, and she knows I have a neurological disease and I actually do have a speech disorder and she can see it but refuses to talk with me.

we used to do stuff I used to be a person... she knows I have brain damage, but she stopped talking we just sit there

I have severe brain damage and she knows it, I will probably die from my illness we both know.

It hurts so bad because I remember how much fun things used to be together, now we can't talk anymore because I have brain damage.

thats the way it always is even my best friends from high school cant even speak with me anymore the brain disease scares them?

>OP is hallucinating during sleep meds
>everyone reinforces his hallucination-induced delusions as real
Why the fuck are you on these drugs to begin with? You've obviously lost touch with what is real and what are your dreams.

He's literally a schizo. If English is his first language, he obviously is typing like he has mental illness. It's sad when you find someone on Jow Forums who isn't LARPing and is genuinely sick, but this is one of those threads unfortunately.

so it must just be that she doesn't like wearing pants, because those are just a second layer of panties.

>user plz
Yes, anonymous, rape accusations *will* ruin your reputation.

Attached: EMVB4723.png (453x442, 311K)

she knows I was really horny, so now I'm curious why she was wearing such little clothing just 2 laters of panties I saw them they were blue, I couldn't hide it I wanted her so bad, her eyes dilated very quickly at the sight of this, maybe fear but hopefully not

I took my medication guys! I feel better instantly, but I miss being an asshole to everyone and being smart alec, and doing intellectual sparing with people of high authority and being like fuck yeah i'm the man!! shut the fuck up I'm the best, I know everything.

people in the taxis would talk to me ask questions about science bitch please I'm the best I know everything!

there are so many people at my high school who have gotten farther in life because I gave them free tutoring when they sat next to me in class.

half the girls in our grade got free tutoring from me in highschool math, biology, AP world history.
bitch I was the best i am the best

Attached: my brain.jpg (473x340, 17K)

fuck you I did your homework for you in highschool and now you haver the nerve to talk back to me

thats right half the school got free tutoring from me, and all the girls in college come and sit next to me, so they can get free tutoring again in chemistry, in biology, in astronomy.

Can we have a pic of the girl? Just for further research

I lost sleep and started to have difficulty speaking, but something amazing happened I abandoned language and I saw everything in 1 picture 1000 words.Everyone appeared like retarded children before my genius, doctors, businesspeople, engineers, professors, they all followed my lead.

Attached: wikipedia.png (1200x1378, 358K)

>half the girls in our grade got free tutoring from me in highschool math, biology, AP world history.
>bitch I was the best i am the best

you sound like a beta cuck

Antidepressant just saved my life, I got my first night of sleep in the past 2 months......WTF

how much brain damage did I just get from insomnia?

How do I get my IQ points back now? I study biochemistry and my IQ was in MENSA

dont confine to these things